His Dirty Little Slut

Story Info
He reminds her that her submission is for Him only.
1.6k words
4.12
68.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're in the middle of talking about a post He had read on a forum about having a cheating spouse take a polygraph test. Then it goes silent. His posture changes and He grabs me by my wrists to pull me close.

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*

Without a warm up or a warning a quick succession of spanks pepper my backside.

"Where should i be Sir." i breathlessly whisper.

No response only *smack* *smack* *smack*

Only when His palms glide across the tender flesh of my arse He says, "Lay on your stomach."

Scrambling up onto the bed i quickly get into position for Him.

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*

The only sounds filling the room are my muffled whimpers of pain and soft cries of pleasure.

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*

i can feel my body hum with desire. my most intimate folds glisten with moisture as He continues, harder.

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*

my eyes close, lost in sensation.

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*

Suddenly He commands, "Get onto your knees."

Swiftly i obey, not wanting to disappoint Him. Deftly He turns on and slides the Wahl massager under me, holding it against my clit.

*smack*

*smack*

*smack*

He takes His time, leisurely spanking my tender arse. Making me feel the sting of each spank before adding another. The initial sting bites into my aching fanny. But as it dissipates, lust and longing coarse through me.

*smack*

*smack*

*smack*

"You know i don't need a polygraph." He affirms.

*smack*

"If I had wanted to know something, I would just spank it out of you."

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*

He continues to torment my inflamed bottom.

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*

He moves the massager in a teasing circular motion around my clit. my moans and whimpers grow louder until i begin to whine.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good Sir."

He flips the switch to a higher setting and the motion increases. More moaning.

"oh Sir, i can feel my whole pussy vibrate. It feels so good Sir"

"Hmmmm, interesting." He muses.

He continues to tease and edge me closer to the brink.

"You understand why it's important for you to share your desires with me right?" He inquires.

"yes Sir," i meekly reply.

"I do care about your happiness. Quite a bit. And if it's something I can meet, I will try." He asserts.

"yes Sir."

*smack*

He begins to enumerate each phrase with a spank.

"There is absolutely..." *smack* "...no reason..." *smack* "...you should take that..." *smack* "...to another man." *smack* *smack* *smack*

"You should..." *smack* "...have that..." *smack* "...imbedded..." *smack* "...in your brain." *smack* *smack* *smack*

"yes Sir"

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*

The vibration of His spanks and the Wahl are becoming too much to bear. My squeals of pleasure grow louder.

"I suppose you're ready to cum, aren't you?" He quizzes.

"yes Sir, please." i beg.

"I said on your knees." He asserts

*smack*

"yes Sir"

As i settle back onto the bed, He places the tip of the massager directly onto my clit and i let out an involuntary squeak.

"It's barely on your clit, it's just sitting on your hood. And now it's on your clit," He goads.

"Hold yourself still."

Softly i whimper.

"Hold your self still," He says gruffly.

my moaning increases.

He begins to play a cat and mouse game with my body. Moving the massager across my pussy then directly onto my clit and back and forth. i can feel the longing in my depths grow stronger and stronger.

"oh Sir it makes me want to beg you to fuck me," i coo.

"Well, you can try"

"oh please Sir"

"Please what?"

"Please slide your cock deep inside me and fuck me hard Sir."

No response

"oh please Sir," i try again.

Still met with no response

"Sir? Please?"

"Please what? Use your words."

"Sir please fuck me, your pussy is so empty."

Instead of using His cock, He inserts a vibrator. Slowly in. Teasing me. Steadily deeper, completely filling me. my moaning increases, savoring being under His complete control.

"What does it feel like? Tell me how your pussy feels."

i lewdly begin to describe for Him my wet, tight depths. Describing my dampness, the emptiness, the deep need for Him.

"oh Sir, it's so eager to be fucked hard."

He continues to draw out my pleasure for His desire. He again holds the massager tight against my clit and i try to buck away from it.

"Too much?"

"a little Sir"

"It right on your clit," He teases.

Murmuring my pleasure, my whimpering grows louder.

"Mmmmm, it's right on your clit."

"oh! It hurts too much when it's right on my clit Sir"

"Is it pain?"

"yes Sir"

"Hmmmm"

He continues. Ignoring me. i can see the glint in His eyes as He tortures me with pleasure. And then He switches the setting higher.

"I like the high setting better. I can feel it shake your entire cunt." He says in a clinical tone.

"Mmmmm, it feels so good Sir."

"Lay on your back," He brusquely demands.

Quickly i flip over onto my back. And He returns the toy to my damp core. Sliding it in and out of me. He watches it as it plunges in and out my moist cavern.

"Oh Sir i like you watching your tight little cunt take that toy up inside of her. Getting me ready to take your cock."

"Mmmmmm." He concurs.

i moan louder.

"oh Sir, i love it when you fuck me hard."

Breathy moans escape my lips as i surrender to the pleasure He elicits out of me. Gasping heavily as my body is wracked with desire.

"i wish it were your cock Sir. i love it when you make me take every inch of you. And when you tell me to just take it."

He chuckles.

i continue my lustful litany, "Because i am your whore, you're little fuck toy"

"Hmmmm, that little toy is just slamming right in and out of your pussy. It's just pulling your lips." He comments

"oh Sir" i trail off, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. my body tightens and rides the next crest of passion

"Yes?" He asks.

"Mmmm, that feels so good Sir. Oh Sir, I love it when you tease my body for your pleasure"

He starts tapping the Wahl as it's humming pressed tightly against my clit.

Suddenly He hands me the massager and commands.

"Show me something good. Amaze me. Tease your little clit while I fuck you with this toy."

i spread my legs wider for Him so he can get a good view. i slowly slide the tip of the massager all around my clit. Moaning as i enjoy each delicious vibration.

"Mmmmm, i like you watching Sir. It makes me wetter knowing your watching"

"Hmmm"

While my eyes are closed, He stealthily moves from between my legs to looming over my face.

"Why don't i shove my cock into your face? Why don't i just fuck your pretty little face with this cock?"

And then He forces His cock into my mouth, groaning as He drives in, to the hilt. He pauses there for a moment as if savoring me and then slides half way out.

"Why don't I just shove it down your little throat?"

Murmuring my desire, He slides deeper. Making me gag.

"Good girl. Take that cock. Take it."

Fleetingly He backs off. Then He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back as he thrusts down my throat.

"Hmmmm, good girl. Your mouth is nice and tight like this."

"I could cum like this. Just shoot right into your little mouth. Would you like that?"

"uhmmmhummm" is all i can manage as His cock continues its assault.

"Hmmm, that would be good, watching my seed spill out and over your face."

"Oh yeah. I'm fucking your face because your my dirty little slut."

"Hmmm, you got a good little grip on that cock don't you?"

After a few more strokes He abruptly pulls out.

"Spread those legs for me." He orders.

"Oh, yes Sir," i whisper as He sinks into me.

The feel of Him buried in me pushes me to the brink.

"Oh Sir, may i cum?"

"Yes you may."

"Thank you Sir"

"But you better do it loud. You better make some fucking noise for me my little slut."

And then my body shakes and convulses as my lustful screams fill the room. He continues stroking Himself in and out of my tight wet hole, riding out my orgasm with me. Persistently His pace persists, driving me headlong towards the next crest or pleasure.

"You're my dirty little whore. I was just up here, face fucking you. You gotta some kind of whore if you liked it and just let me fuck your little mouth."

My whimpers begin again, "Oh Sir"

"Does my little slut want to cum again?"

"yes, please Sir"

He takes my hand and places it on my damp mound.

"You'd better rub your little clit because your pussy feels good and I want to cum soon."

And then His relentless thrusts begin, His body slamming into me.

"You better rub that clit faster cause I'm going to cum," He barks.

"Yes Sir"

"Hmmm, you have such a good little fuck hole little girl."

Hearing His naughty words and feeling His hardness plow into me, i begin to shake."

"Good girl," He growls.

And then He is lost in blinding passion. His body demanding release with each forceful thrust. Suddenly His heat floods into me and a harsh animal cry escapes His throat. My softness yeilding to Him. Coaxing Him. Surrendering to Him.

In this moment i know, with every part of me, that i was made for this. To be His completely. Belonging only to Him. Forever.