His Door

Story Info
An erotic encounter with Russell Crowe.
1.3k words
4.43
10k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My high heeled boots clicked against the pavement as I approached his door -- Russell Crowe's door. I was deliciously nervous. My nipples rubbed seductively against my black lace bra spreading warmth to my vulva. As horny as I was I reminded myself I had to remain professional. I was here after all as a voice coach. I had to train this incredibly sexy, deep throated Aussie to speak with an impeccable French accent in just two weeks for his new film.

I hesitated before knocking to breathe deeply and diminish all lusty thoughts from my mind. I knocked quietly three times.

"Just a minute," mumbled someone from inside.

I waited patiently outside the trailer door. My thong pressed insistently against my clitoris. I casually moved my hand from my purse strap to my crotch and moved it slowly in lazy circles.

The door suddenly burst open and there he was. My god he was exquisite. He had obviously just woken up form a nap. His wavy hair was dishevelled, his shirt unbuttoned and his jeans, well I couldn't possible peek down there while he was ogling me.

"Can I help you?" He asked with a strong Aussie twang. Hi eyes devoured me. He made no apologies for ravishing my full breasts, straining to escape from my cashmere sweater. He lingered a while taking in the sight of my narrow waist and shapely calves. His hungry eyes finally settled on my swollen lips and he smiled slyly.

I answered with a throaty reply "My name is Lakota. I'm your voice coach."

"Come in, come in," he smiled as his hand met the small of my back and gently guided me into his trailer.

I shuddered as his hand traveled down my back to rest on my left buttock as he escorted me to a plush, oversized sofa. He put both hands on my shoulders and pushed me down into the cushions. My thong was drenching wet. I swallowed hard and looked up into his eyes with obvious desire.

He stood a while looking down at me, making me uncomfortable and then he asked, "Would you a like a drink? "

"No thank you. I think we should probably get started." I searched feverishly in my briefcase for the script while my tits screamed for attention and my clit longed to be licked.

He disappeared around the corner and I heard the unmistakeable sound of a beer bottle being opened. I took the time to slip two of my fingers down the waistband of my jeans to my engorged pussy. I rubbed my clit frantically. I needed release if I was ever going to be able to work with Russell.

Too late! I heard his approaching footsteps and hastily withdrew my fingers, now covered in musky dew.

"I think we should start by reading the script together," I suggested, as I finally found the damn thing and jerked it out of my briefcase. In doing so I knocked the beer right out of Russell's hands where it pooled into my already wet lap and soaked my red sweater.

"I'm so embarrassed..."I started to say.

"Thank God," Russell interrupted. "I've been wanting to get you out of those clothes the minute I saw you. Now that you have solved the problem we can really get to work.

He knelt on the floor between my legs and unbuttoned my sweater, his fingers caressing my creamy mounds of flesh. My bra was a push up demi with a front clasp. He masterfully unhooked it with two fingers and slowly lifted out my DD breasts. He licked my hard nipple and then bit it softly while his hand squeezed my other breast with urgency.

"I'll get in trouble," I insisted. I could lose my job with the agency," I blurted between sighs of ecstasy.

He stopped making love to my tits long enough to look me in the eyes and say in a perfect French accent," I have been nominated for 61 acting awards and won 28 of them, including an Oscar. I research my roles thoroughly."

My hips rubbed against his muscular chest as he started to explore south of my navel.

"Why did you insist on a vocal coach?" I asked breathlessly. "When you clearly don't need one?"

"You came highly recommended," he smiled.

His hands unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans with increased fervour. My black thong was noticeably wet and he was obviously flattered. He moved my thong aside with his hands and his tongue flicked back and forth on my erect clit.

An electric shock jolted through my body and I jerked my hips closer to his mouth.

"Who, what," I whispered.

"Brad Pitt, Guy Pearce, Hugh Jackman....." his eyes gleamed mischievously, "previous satisfied clients Lakota?" he asked playfully.

"I don't kiss and tell," I panted.

His fingers delved into my pussy and worked back and forth hitting my sweet spot. His tongue continued to suck and lick my clit while his other hand teased my breasts. I moved my hips in rhythm to his finger fucking and felt myself beginning to climax.

"Oh God," I moaned. I have wanted to fuck you for years. "Make it last a long time," I whimpered.

He pushed his fingers deeper into my pussy and finger fucked me even harder. "This is only the beginning," he grunted. "I have over two hours booked for our session today."

My clit burned and my vagina contracted with spasm after spasm of release. Russell eagerly lapped up my juices like a hungry kitten as I moaned in rapture.

He kissed his way to my mouth and pressed his lips against mine. His tongue explored my mouth while he deftly sat on the couch and positioned me on top of his unbelievably hard jeans. I gasped and he laughed with impatience.

"Show me what $500 dollars an hour for vocal coaching feels like," he teased.

I slid off his lap and rubbed his cock through his jeans, gently squeezing and kissing his balls. He moaned in appreciation and I proceeded to unbutton his jeans. His eyes hungrily followed my every move.

He was wearing heather grey boxer briefs. The fabric threatened to tear against the increasing pressure of his growing cock. I gently teased his swollen rod out of his briefs and pulled off his clothes with two quick tugs. I ravished his huge penis, taking as much into my mouth as I could. His hands held my head to his groin and he moaned with pleasure.

I slid my mouth up and down his rod quickly, deep throating and gagging at his size of his cock. His bass moans urged me to blow him harder. I sped up my pace until he finally pulled me off.

"I can't take much more of that," he groaned "and I do want to properly fuck you."

He grabbed my waist and eased me onto his shaft. If I wasn't so wet he would have been extremely difficult to mount. His cock had to be the most enormous I had ever fucked. It filled me completely and compelled me to whimper like a puppy.

He smiled coyly at me as he helped me ride his rod. My God he had sexy eyes.

His hands alternated between fingering my nipples and cupping my ass. Just when I thought I couldn't take the pleasure anymore, he flipped me onto my back and started hammering me. His eyes enjoyed watching me writhe in sweet agony.

"Fuck me harder. Don't stop, "I said.

I felt wave after wave of heat spread throughout my vulva and I rode each one as long as I could.

"Oh God, oh God, that feels good," I murmured.

He withdrew his stiff cock and instantly exploded his load onto my tits. He moaned and his eyes closed with exhaustion.

His penis remained positioned near my mouth and I couldn't resist licking his seed. His hands caressed my face and his eyes bore into my soul.

"Same time tomorrow?" he asked with a devilish grin.