His Duty Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane rocked herself, hard against his lap, as his fingers continued to pinch each rigid nipple. Her wordless sounds vibrated through his body until Alex was moving his mouth down her neck, across the upper slope of her chest to bury his face between her breasts, while she watched from above him. He moved his mouth to one breast, taking the tiny bud into his mouth. She immediately lifted her shoulders and pressed herself against him with a deep groan. He moved his hands to the sides of the breast, pushing, raising the nipple into a stiff peak. He opened his mouth to pull a huge amount of her softness inside. His tongue swirled around and around the tip and then gently rolled it between his teeth, before he released her, leaving one breast shimmering and wet with his saliva when he moved to the other. Diane was so delicious he could not get enough of her.

Her fingers raked through his hair, scraping against his scalp, holding him against her harder still. They both knew this rapture was only the beginning and despite how little they knew about each other, they wordlessly agreed to take their time, enjoy each other, and take what they wanted because it had to last, neither of them knowing for how long, a day, two weeks, months, or forever.

Diane suddenly pulled his head from her breast, slamming her mouth against his with a hunger Alex matched, while his hands slid under her, holding her as tight as he dared, growling with his need for her in answer to her whimpered pleading. His hands slipped from the small of her back to her hips lifting her against him as he cupped her fullness. Deeply, again, he kneaded her flesh, massaged the muscle, his fingers mere inches from the secrets and pleasures he would seek between her legs. Yet Alex could already feel the dampness, smell the musk of her arousal, and sense that Diane could wait no longer.

Suddenly he felt her hand slip down his chest falling straight to his groin. She grasped his throbbing cock harder than he could ever recall it being held, yet it was not hard enough. Diane purred her approval, which caused Alex to lift his chest and throw his head back in a mindless shudder that seemed to go from a circle around the crown of his head to the very tips of his toes.

She moved suddenly, surprising him when she brought her hand back up to his chest and shoved against him, toppling him onto his back. A moment later, she crawled up to him and grabbed his cock. Alex watched with delight as her hand moved while she began slowly stroking it. From the look on her face, it was like Diane was a small child who had just been given a gaily wrapped present she'd torn the paper and ribbon from. She was using her long delicate fingers to play with her newest favorite toy.

With a look of fascination on his face, he watched her, never having had a woman appreciate him as she did. With one hand on his cock, her other hand lightly brushed through his pubic hair, then moved up to brush through the hair on his chest as if she was gauging the different feel of the hair on his body. Diane showed him her soft smile, and then it vanished when she turned her attention back to her hand moving up and down his cock. She licked her lips and leaned up to kiss Alex quickly then returned her attention to her hands. Before he could take another breath, she lowered her head and engulfed his cock. To his astonishment, he felt the head strike the back of her throat.

Alex's eyes instantly rolled back into his head as Diane's lips slid against his skin. Her tongue dashed and flicked against the surface anytime she could manage. Her head pulled back and her tongue swirled around the head, and then moved back and forth across the sensitive nerves just under the crown on the bottom. Her teeth gently nibbled, her hand pumped the base, and he felt his inner thighs quivering with the intensity of what she was doing to him. Alex watched in amazement as her head moved against him, up and down, her saliva coating him. She was earnest, showed her desire, and he could tell she wanted him to cum—and badly. He wanted nothing more than to please her, but cumming this way had never been easy for him. For several hours, his erection had been so hard he throbbed, and then it would barely subside, before once again, reaching a painful hardness that never completely went away. Her skill was an honest surprise when she changed hands on his cock to use her other hand to cup his balls, softly kneading his scrotum, seeking out each testicle, rolling it back and forth within the sac.

Unable to stop the deep groan that rose from deep inside his chest, Alex could not refrain from letting Diane know how much he enjoyed the attention she was giving him, "Oh my God, Diane."

As Diane worked over his shaft, Alex's hands wandered to her kneeling body beside him. The way she crouched down presented her firm ass to him. Happy to have his hands on her, he reached out, his fingers slipping between her legs to cup her pubic mound, instantly causing her to jump, while her mouth was still fully engulfed around his cock. Gently he applied pressure, feeling her moisture, cupping her heat, and holding her secret. He could feel the lips, the hood, every fleshy inch. Her lips were already puffed out, engorged with her own arousal as he pressed against her.

"Oh God, Alex!" she suddenly cried pulling his cock from her mouth, and then just as suddenly she returned to her ministrations of him. He pressed against Diane harder and she pushed back as well, wanting more. Her hips rotated as he slowly began to shake his hand against her. Her whimpers of pleasure vibrated through his cock, which in doing so, brought him more pleasure as well. Alex continued his quaking assault focusing most of his attention on her clit. Her juices began to flow, filling his hand, seeping between his fingers, running down his hand, and wetting the hair on his arm.

Quickly, he dropped his hand down, turned his wrist as his fingertips gently parted her lips. Using just his forefinger, he slipped into her wetness effortlessly, moving back and forth, as she moaned her approval once more. The hot, wet walls of her inner canal gripped him. Alex pulled his hand out, and then plunged back in, this time with his middle two fingers. The space grew tighter as he sunk as far in as he could, pressing the heel of his palm hard against Diane's clit, his hand still shaking. Then quite rapidly, he began flicking his fingers inside her.

"OH MY GOD!" Diane squealed as she pulled her mouth from his cock and cried out in ecstasy. She rolled onto her side as Alex continued to wiggle his fingers inside her while she rocked herself against his hand.

"Cum for me baby," he pleaded as the scent of her lust filled the air and his cock shone with her saliva. Alex moved closer to Diane, cupping his body around her, wanting to feel her trembling as he stimulated her.

"Ah! Oh God, Alex! Oh God!" she moaned over and over. His muscles burned from the constant effort as his fingers fucked her. He wanted her to cum...and cum hard. At that moment, his desire to give that to her was greater than his own need.

"Let it go, sweetheart," he murmured, encouraging her. Her voice went up an octave, with another wordless squeal. Alex knew Diane was close, he could feel the clit hardening as it began to shrink and retract under its hood. He continued to move his fingers inside her, paying special attention to the small rough spot just inside at the top of her vagina. Her body began to shake.

"Oh, Alex! Oh!" Diane screamed as her knees rolled to her chest bringing her sweet, wet pussy higher in the air. Alex's fingers slid deeper than before as she wrapped her arms around her knees holding them tightly to her.

"Alex!" was all she managed as she suddenly slammed against her orgasm. Every muscle in her body seemed to flex as she went rigid, her back jerked against Alex and then returned to the tight curl. Her breathing was hard and her body shaking was violent.

As Diane slowly started to come to again, Alex pushed her onto her back and moved between her legs. No sooner had her eyes begun to open than they rolled back into her head as his lips touched those below her waist. Desperately he plunged his tongue into her, stretching it, seeking her depths, tasting her juices, and savoring her remaining muscle contractions. His chin pressed hard against her as his hands sought her waist to hold her close to his face, and then rested for a moment on her belly as the last of the fluttering muscles stilled. Alex moved his hands across her neatly trimmed mound to reach down between her legs and pulled the lips apart, finding that small clit at the top. With the tip of his tongue, Alex flicked it against the button, triggering every nerve ending she had. Diane screamed as she roared through a second violent orgasm.

His face was wet with her juice, her trimmed pubic hair brushed against his nose, while Alex sucked, tongued, flicked, and bit her as if he was never going to get a chance to make love to Diane again. Her juices were pouring from her, the flavor a sweetness he knew he could become addicted to, but may never taste again, yet he only wanted more of her.

"Alex, please..." she panted, trying to bend her body to reach him. "I need it... Please!"

His own need answered her as he moved up her body, holding himself above her. Her legs remained parted allowing him to settle between them and slide his cock into place. Alex watched her face as Diane looked up at him. The tip pressed against her mound and slid down to feel her heat. The crown separated her lips and both of them took a deep breath and froze, before exhaling in unison. He held his cock rubbing it against her wetness, savoring the heat, and then he pushed forward gently. Her lips parted for him, and then held him when Alex entered Diane in a deep slide as he filled her in one long slow push into the plush softness and heat of her. He was completely inside her pussy. The sensations surrounding him were almost unbearably miraculous. He did not want to move, he wanted this moment to last for an eternity. Alex could see from the look on her face that Diane felt much the same. There was a look of wonder on her face as if no man had ever fit her so well nor filled her so completely.

Light sounds escaped their lips as he retreated only inches. Then, back to the hilt, Alex sank into Diane, bumping against her cervix, filling her, sliding through the richness of her velvet, and then doing it again, going as slow as he dared, knowing it could not, would not last, yet fearing it would be over much too soon.

Slowly, with even strokes, Alex moved in and out of Diane, watching her face, seeing a soft smile come and go, her eyes sparkling, a look of wonder on her face. When he could no longer bear the slow even pace, he picked up the rhythm, moving a little faster, hearing her laughter as Diane heard his own. Once and then again, they rocked together, perhaps in a way they were never meant to be, but in that moment, everything was right.

Diane gripped Alex hard, flexing her muscles each time he started to move out of her, just as she lifted her hips against him when he moved back into her. Biting her lower lip, a devilish look of lust took hold of her. More, she wanted more from him, just as he wanted more of her.

He straightened his back and lifted her legs in each of his hands as he hoisted her waist up. His thrusts sank deeply as their rhythm became innate, inherent, and tribal. Alex pounded against her, the sounds of their movements wet slaps that echoed in the room, with the world locked outside, removed from thought or concern. His only thoughts were that Diane was tight, warm, and so wet, as she surrounded him, held him within herself, and shared herself with him.

In return, he needed to hear her screams of pleasure. Alex needed to make Diane cum again, and again, to imprint himself on her so she would never forget him and he could take her with him when he left this room. Take her to the unknown that was ahead of him, something to think about on the nights when his bed was rocky soil, his companions were armed men whom he would lead against other armed men as he prayed he could return those he led to their families when the fight was over.

Alex was filled with such a need to please Diane that it seemed impossible for her to be pleasing him in equal measure. Never had he felt such heat, such a burning desire to be inside a woman. He had never felt a woman like this.

She reached up and put her arms around his neck, and then lifted herself onto his lap, grunting with her effort, as Alex dropped Diane's legs. Their sweating bodies were touching and sliding against each other and their breaths panted as they stared into each other's eyes. In a moment of animalistic need, they were biting the necks of their entangled lover. Her nails dug into his back once more, fueling his hunger for more, more of the intensity, more of her heat, more of the mind numbing forgetfulness of anything outside this room.

He moved his hands to her waist as he leaned back, reversing their positions, with Diane on top, giving her the power to control their passion. Alex lifted her hips up and down, sliding his cock home with each thrust, trying to drive every thought from his mind as he lifted his hips to meet her. The vise inside her squeezed him harder as she bounced above him, riding with her lust, pulling his from him. Slamming down hard, Dianee moved herself, and on every downward fall, Alex jerked up to meet her. However, his time was nearing, the sensations were increasing, and he could no longer hold them at bay.

"I'm getting close, baby."

"I know. I want you in me!" She panted. "Cum inside me. Oh please. Oh please," she repeated, and dropped her head, turning her face from side to side, her rhythm increasing with her own approaching orgasm.

"Oh God," she screamed, clutching at his shoulders and then at the bed beside him, before he lifted his arms and held her upright. Her breast shone with her sweat and swayed with her movements, until he released her and she leaned forward. He managed to get one breast to his mouth as he locked onto the stiff nipple, biting down hard as he thrust himself into her. Then his animal instinct took over, driving him against her, forcing Diane's body upward, bouncing her body with a mindless pounding against her. Alex did not hear his own roaring voice added to her sounds of release.

Her wordless scream surrounded them as Diane gave into her orgasm. His scrotum tightened as semen escaped and burned up his cock. The walls of her pussy tightened around Alex as her mouth fell open.

Their eyes closed as Alex thrust up into Diane a final time, while his hot cum burst from the end of his cock like a fountain into her. Her teeth sank into his neck as she moaned into his flesh. Her body convulsed in violent spasms as her tears mixed with their sweat.

It was like an electric fire speeding through their veins. Tiny black dots clouded their vision while a blinding light burned through to their individual core. Every sense amplified for a second of pure passion, the purest blinding ecstasy a human can know.

Their skin flushed red, burned, and itched as they fought to regain air. Still buried deep within Diane, Alex locked her in an embrace once more. It was not enough, it would never be enough, but it was all he could have of her at that moment, yet he could pray for many more moments like it to come, if he could only return to her after his duty was done.

***

Two years later, as Alex sat at the bar, a cup of coffee in his hand growing cold, he remembered the night he had held Diane. He recalled rolling over, gathering her into the curl of his body and then waking minutes or hours later to discover she was gone. In a rage he had never known himself to feel before, he showered, dressed, and then repacked his bag and threw it in his pickup.

Only by means of the strong will of his training, he managed to get to his grandparents home, attend his grandfather's funeral, and spend time with his grandmother, before he left her. Both of them understood he would report for duty when he returned to his home base before they sent him to an undeclared war. Alex was, after all a soldier, his life lived, or given up, at the order of his commander-in-chief.

Two weeks after his night with Diane, Alex left his grandmother to spend another night at the motel and hours in the bar, not daring to leave until after the last call for drinks, yet he did not see Diane. He left, returned to his base, did his duty, served his country, and after almost two years, returned to his home base and took the first opportunity available to retire. Alex might have stayed in the military but his advisors told him he should not, he had done his duty, he had served his country, and done all he could to further the democratic hopes of others. His men told him he spoke Diane's name in his sleep. In the darkest hours of the night, with no one to hold him or comfort him, the men he lost haunted him. He did not blame himself for their deaths, but he spent some time traveling around the country visiting family members, telling them about their lost loved one, always with his eye on the calendar.

So, here he was, the first weekend of August, and Diane was less than twenty footsteps away from his arms. Alex knew the moment Diane recognized him. She stopped in the middle of the dance floor and dropped her arms. He feared she might faint, her knees buckled, but she straightened up, took a deep breath, and walked straight to him.

Diane stepped between Alex's knees, rested her hands on his thighs, and leaned against him. Her mouth touched his neck and she sobbed once then shook as his arms went around her.

"Easy baby, easy," Alex soothed her, running his hands up and down her back. "I'm here now." He held Diane, feeling the top of his shirt grow wet from her tears, knowing people were watching, but he did not care. He was finally holding the woman whose memory had kept him alive and alert for the most difficult two years of his life.

"Oh, Alex, please..." Diane whispered against his neck yet she did not tell him what she wanted. She did not need to say anything, he understood, he wanted the same thing she did.

Alex lowered his head to speak quietly, "Can you leave?"

Diane nodded against him and straightened up, placed her hand on Alex's cheek and smiled. "Yes, please."

He did not know what she would have told her sister or her friends, but he saw the three women stand and begin to applaud as he rose and took Diane's hand. She stumbled once, as they made their way to the door, but once outside, Alex had his arm around Diane while they walked across the highway and into his motel room. When he closed the door behind them, he took her in his arms and held her until he could think straight.

"Kiss me Diane, we can talk later. Just kiss me and tell me I won't ever have to let go of you."

So softly he could barely hear her, Diane held him as she replied, "Alex, I'll never need to leave you again."

***

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it. Leave your feedback, even if the comments are negative. I will respond if you will leave contact information. It is the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the best reason to improve my writing.

Thanks again,

2Xwidderwoman

12