His Equal

Story Info
John and Sienna were opposites in every sense.
1.3k words
4.11
15.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Click

-Present-

Wild raven tresses draped past tanned shoulders, caressing soft and pliant skin that always fascinated him. Her body was a mosaic of mocha hues from her dark chocolate nipples that sat atop firm cocoa breasts to the creamy insides of her curvy thighs. However, even now, she still looked defiant with tear stained cheeks and swollen pink lips.

"Over a fucking barrel," John shouted at her while a single thought waged war in his head. "Huh, Sienna, that's what you want," he demanded while forcibly pointing at his expansive chest. "Me, at your mercy... always."

Arghhh! John thought, running his tightly fisted hands through his dark hair. He was fucked.

Sienna groaned internally, only allowing for a wordless moan to be audible. Contemplations of prolonging the "talk" had seized her faculties but every syllable John had uttered vibrated with his cock pressed at her opening. She was the one at his mercy. He was the one that had the power to make her body betray her better senses. He was the one holding her release and her sanity. It was she being rolled over in a barrel; never him.

Numb to her discomfort, she held no protest to his solid cherry wood desk pressed beneath her rear and elbows. The cool air teased her moist nipples, wet from John's angry kisses, fanning the flames burning between her thighs. Determined, she held her quivering legs locked around his muscular waist, urging him to find her center. John, however, in his arrogant stance refused to move an inch deeper.

The faint rays of sunlight escaping through the blinds behind him had painted an orange glow in the room. Carefully, she noted the frustration lined on his handsome face; in the beads of sweat running down his neck and through the actions in his fingers running through his disheveled hair. Sticking firm to her resolve, she held her half smile poker face while her perceptive eyes studied him for a hint of something, anything.

Enough time had already been wasted. The sun was setting.

Good, you should be frustrated. The words played on her tongue but would not escape her lips. NO! She swayed her head as if to dislodge the thought. She was not going to start another row for he said more with his words in her silence.

John rummaged on his state of contrition and after four years of marriage never would he have imagined being here. Here being forced to look at his wife through the empty barrel of his gun. Their marriage was built on passion, he inwardly mused. He had missed this side of them. They were total opposites but she was his equal. Damn, if this woman did not challenge him, he resolved, deciding to play along in her little game.

"Come on SIENNA," he said louder, with more force, eliciting another moan from her.

Reveling in the delight her movements were stroking inside her, she eased herself further upwards and released the safety.

He was angry, but never shocked nor even concerned lately. Just once, Sienna thought, she could at least rouse some emotion out of him other than the angry bore her husband had become these past months. Holding the hand gun pointed at his chest as the cool metal soothed her sweaty palms, she noted the changes in weight from memory.

CLICK!

John blinked.

Click! Click! Click!

Sienna pressed the trigger in succession.

He counted four times. She had some nerve to fire his gun. Shocked she had actually pulled the trigger, John quickly searched her face in stupor to only note that she was smiling.

"You knew, didn't you?" John whispered, losing the deep bass in his voice as a slight panic settled on his frantic thoughts.

"Yeah I knew. Just like how you knew it was empty, John," Sienna informed him without even a hint of remorse. "I know what your gun feels like loaded," she spoke as if it was common knowledge followed by a playful chuckle.

His body shook with laughter at her intended pun joining hers. Relaxing his shoulders, he fell forward to rest on his wife and buried his face in the space between her neck and shoulder.

"I love your stubborn ass so much," he caressed her ear in a soft murmur.

An uneven breath tickled John's ear as he felt Sienna stiffen beneath him almost instantly. He could have almost sworn Sienna just whispered she wanted a divorce. John unsteadily eased himself upwards to search her face once more, needing the reassurance that he did not hear those dreaded words.

"What did you say, darling?" he spoke gently.

"I want a divorce, JOHN," she said more defiantly and emphasizing his name.

"We can't keep doing this!"

"NO!" John shouted back as he hoisted her thighs in the palm of his hands posturing to brace her legs on his shoulders.

Positioning at her entrance again, he railed with just one syllable, "NO!"

With his thrust increasing in force with each word, he watched as his desk shifted. Advancing forward and not caring that the latex prophylactic that had separated them was now lying on his carpet, he lunged deeper.

"NO! NO! NO! You are my wife and you will remain that way," he echoed each stroke in a vehement tone.

John prayed that his seed would take root inside her because he was not letting his wife go. She was more vulnerable when she was pregnant. He needed the advantage and he needed her. They had been through too much to let her go now. He pumped harder, reflecting on the lonely nights he had spent away from her. Coming home to an empty house was not an option.

"JOHN!" Sienna screamed as he felt her walls tightening around him signaling the start of her climax, bringing him over to the edge along with her. White knuckles gripped the sides of his desk as his eyes zeroed in on the swell of her creamy breast followed by his lips. She arched further giving him the advantage as John suckled harder, sinking his teeth into her flesh.

"MINE!" he shouted ignoring her protesting hands pushing at his head.

He felt his release on the precipice as his lips sought her mouth once more drowning her screams. He was lost in this moment, suckling hungrily on her pink lips. With one last thrust, an errant thought played in his memory, Possession. Her shade of Victoria Secret lip gloss was aptly named.

She was his; his wife.

Falling into routine, he rested his head on the pillows of her breast listening to the drum of her racing heart while supporting her spent legs on his arms. Sated, he released her legs to wrap around his waist. His stubble chin sought comfort in the valley of her breasts as labored breaths feathered her right nipple. The washboard of his grooved abs rested on her apex while their mixed fluids streamed the insides of her thighs.

"This changes nothing," Sienna whispered flatly guiding her fingers through his hair committing to memory this last moment and feeling every sated inch of his body fused to hers. John felt replete. He prayed to stay this way for just a few more minutes but that last line irked him.

"Baby, there is a nasty mark on your breasts," he smiled brushing his fingers lightly across the welts. "You are going to have to cover those.

"Sorry?" He smirked, allowing his lips to curl into a sinister smile to heighten his derision.

John knew her inclination for easily being embarrassed and decided her recently purchased wardrobe of summer wear should not be seeing sunlight anytime soon. At least that would ensure that no other man would glimpse those beautiful globes for a few days, he compelled.

"You ass!" Sienna spat pushing at his shoulders to release her. "You did that on purpose."

"Yup," John retorted as he let her go.