His Eyes Wide Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edging her bottom forward and parting legs farther the tip of the vibrator penetrated her lips, black on pale white. Withdrawing it one could see she had slicked the tip with excitement. She returned it and ever so patiently began to penetrate herself with the humming dildo. In it went, half out and in, Out, covered with her wetness and shiny. In, faster, out. Buzzing. She was restraining her noises through a superhuman effort and then the moist rod was out, the tip on her clit and she bucked once, and again, a mouth-stifled moan.

"I will pay another thousand, three thousand euros, if you put it in your ass." and hedge fund stood and placed a bottle of lubricant on the sofa within arm's reach of her.

Her eyes blazed at him defiantly and then she took in the room, lingering at his gaze. She stood, her beauty on full, flushed display. And she turned. From behind they had a view of the shapely back and ovals of her ass even as she began to coat the vibrator with lubricant.

With delicious slowness she placed one knee on sofa and then leant forward. As her back bent her ass cheeks parted and her pussy and rosebud were on display. Her ass was magnificent, her rosebud an invitation.

The slicked up black rod was in her hand then it was massaging up and down the crack of her ass. She positioned it at her hole and then began to massage the nerve endings, tracing the O with the head of the rod. The room was silent save for deep breathing and the slight buzzing.

She began to corkscrew the tip against her anus and then it began to slip in. She held it there with only the buzzing tip in her, but then, leaning more forward onto the sofa's back, she began to slide it in as a finger reached for her clit.

The vibrator entered in, inch by inch, until it was two thirds buried. In and out. She was fucking her ass with the black rod. She was masturbating with a vibrator in her ass in front of an audience. His cock strained inside his trousers. He let his elbow brush against his groin, increasing the sense of intensity and physical desire.

She came quickly and unexpectedly, collapsing against the sofa backrest in a limp mass. Even though she held it lightly the dildo began to slide out of her ass at an exquisitely watchable pace until it gently popped out, leaving her rosebud to mesmerizingly close before their eyes.

Clapping. Sounds of enthusiasm. She rose and slipped on the robe, accentuating the line of her breasts as she did.

He leaned back, the tent pole in his trousers straining against the fabric. Hedge fund had advanced with euro notes in his hand. He half heard "I can help you shower, silent one" but she took the cash, not the offer.

She disappeared into the other room with the security man following.

His mind was abuzz, his chief desire to follow her to the hotel room (if indeed he could wait that long – a handy bench would do at this point).

"Was she an exhibitionist?" she had of the character in 'Therese'. He now had the same answer for her.

12