His Fantasies All Come At Once

Story Info
My husband got more than he bargained for.
4.3k words
4.28
102.3k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were going to a friend's 30th birthday party at a local hotel, now we are both in our forties but keep ourselves fit and enjoy a night out from time to time. My husband enjoys me flirting and showing off my figure when we go out, I'm no longer 21 but I have a firm pair of pert 36B breasts and good size 12 figure with firm toned legs.

I'm not a slut by any means, but I do get a kick out of dressing up for him especially if we are going somewhere nobody knows us.

I was wearing a nice short dress just about mid thigh, just enough to hide my stockings and suspenders he had asked me to wear. I wore no bra as the dress had no back and low cut arms.

He especially liked it when I lifted my arms you could catch sight of the side of my breasts, and if I leaned forward as well, maybe a glimpse of my nipples.

He was feeling particularly horny as he watched me get dressed ,and once I was done and turned to him for his approval, he stood up and looked me over, admiring me up and down .He reached under my dress and peeled down my thong and dropped it to the floor, he knelt in front of me and lifted my dress and kissed and licked my pussy just as I like it, he almost managed to make me come there and then.

Then he stopped, tidied my dress leaving my thong on the floor and my pussy tingling, "that's better you're ready now!" he said, taking my hand and leading me out to the car.

I love the feeling of the air on my neatly trimmed pussy, I hate too much hair and only keep a small bit above my clitty and the rest smooth, and this made it feel cold in the evening air. I wouldn't normally go commando, only on holiday in warmer climates, but it is exciting and feels liberating.

I had a feeling he was up to his tricks, wanting me to give the odd flash and possibly pick someone up, this wasn't a regular thing, but something we had done in the past. I had been with a few lovers and he always likes to hear the details and to feel my pussy, or even lick me out where my lovers had been, he has never been a jealous man by any means.

The party was just as expected a little like a wedding really and a bit slow, but we had a few drinks and danced a bit. We found a table in the corner where we could see the whole room and people watch.

It's good fun and we both comment on anyone we would fancy or whether they are married or single. There were a few I liked ,but we were sure they were attached and we just had a good laugh, he would occasionally slip his hand up my dress and rub my pussy making me really wet , he even slipped a finger in just to really make me horny.

I could feel my nipples getting hard and wanted his cock inside me, and then he would stop and just tease me saying I would have to wait.

We decided to leave early and made our excuses and headed outside. Once out we decided it was too early to go home and opted for going in the club under the hotel. It was over 25's so wasn't full of idiots. The music was good and Mike headed to the bar to get us a drink whilst I pushed my way onto the dance floor. It's a great place to writhe about when it's busy, and I was feeling horny so wanted to feel some hot flesh close to me.

I scanned around and noticed a few tall handsome guys dancing in the centre so I made my way over. Icaught the eye of one guy, and soon we were dancing, apart at first, till he got braver and started moving me around.

As he got bolder we started getting closer and soon he had his hands on my arse, rubbing my cheeks pulling me to his groin and gyrating his pelvis against mine.

A few minutes of this and he soon realised I was wearing stockings as his hands rubbed my thighs, it was packed on the dance floor so nobody would have noticed, it was normal.

I let him rub his hands all over me; he even had them under my dress at one point on the bare flesh above my stockings. He had his face buried in my neck and I could tell he was getting off on me; I broke away and smiled as I retreated through the crowd to find Mike at the bar.

It had made me hotter than hell and I took Mikes hand in the crowded bar and discreetly put it on my bare hot pussy.

"You're soaking babes!" he replied.

I pointed out the young guy that had felt me up and told him I was gagging for cock.

"Mine? Or anyone's!"He whispered in my ear.

I smiled and told him I didn't care as long as it was sooner rather than later. He gave me the choice of going home with him there and then, or seeing what might happen if we stayed.

He has always wanted to watch me with a lover, but until now we haven't achieved it. It's always a difficult subject as blokes are often put off by the idea of the husband watching.

I don't know what came over me, the wine or the aching in my pussy; I just smiled at him and headed back onto the dance floor.

I squeezed my way back to the centre where the lads still were, and it wasn't long before Darren ( I found his name out later) had me in a hold again and was making a move on me. I found out he was down on a training course with several colleagues, and they were staying in the hotel.

He had been drinking but wasn't too drunk. I could feel he had a hard on through his trousers as he thrust it against me as we danced, we were moving our hands over each other as we moved.

People seemed oblivious to us, whilst he was behind me wrapping his arms around me kissing my neck he even managed to slip a hand in the side of my dress, cupping a breast. He was surprised at my nakedness, it was starting to get too horny for a public place, so I turned and pulled him close to me.

"Would you like to go outside , I need some air?" I said. He followed me out, and once I got outside, I could see he was a tall, good looking, young guy, around 25 I would guess. He was quite muscular and had dark hair and green eyes.

He pulled me to him and began to kiss me passionately, we moved to a dark corner and he slipped his hand this time up the front of my dress , he groped around then found my naked pussy.

He rubbed his fingers along my slit, so I parted my legs; he easily slipped his finger in my wet hole. I was dripping by now. I couldn't help but let out a small moan as he penetrated me. I closed my eyes and pushed against his fingers as he slid them in and out.

I slid my hands down the front of his trousers and into his pants, I grabbed his erection and began to wank him as he fingered my pussy.

"Would you like to Fuck me then?" I blurted out.

He pulled his hand out from under my dress and went to his belt, he was about to get it out there and then.

"Not here, how about your room, There is one problem though, my husband is in the club, and he'll want to know where I am!"

He stood back looking puzzled, and before he could say anything I blurted out, "Perhaps he could come and watch?"

Again he looked puzzled, but realising I was serious he thought about it, and then agreed. My heart was racing; I was by now aching to feel his cock inside me.

I went to go and get Mike but he was already on his way out to find me, and followed by a group of lads a couple of who were with Darren.

It was awkward but I introduced Mike to Darren, I wasn't sure what would happen now, but Darren was a gent as he took my hand and said "Right let's all go and have that night cap then!"

Once in his room I sat on the edge of the bed, Mike sat in one of the chairs and to my amazement one of his mates called Justin had come in and sat in the other chair.

Darren poured some drinks, Vodka and orange, very strong, and sat himself next to me on the bed. We all sat and chatted awkwardly, as I'm sure Justin had guessed why I was there.

I was starting to sober up quickly and lose my nerve, I crossed my legs as I'm sure Justin was looking straight up my dress from the low vantage point in the chair. As I moved it showed my lacy stocking tops, he just gave me a dirty smile.

My stomach was turning with all sorts of feelings and my pussy was still throbbing. Did I carry on and wait, or make our excuses and leave. I really didn't know what to do next.

Mike must have sensed I was nervous so he broke the mood, "well what do you think of my gorgeous wife then lads, isn't she sexy, I'm one lucky guy!"

He raised his glass and toasted me, as did the guys. Darren put his hand on my leg and made the first move. He waited for my reaction, I smiled.

He pulled my dress back exposing my bare thigh and suspenders; he looked at me and smiled. Again I smiled back and put my drink on the table.

As I leant forward I know my left breast was fully on show to Justin through the side of my dress ,so I lingered there a minute, giving him a good view ,then I leant back placing one arm each side behind me on the bed and uncrossed my legs, a sure signal to Darren to continue.

He put his drink down and placed his hand on my inner thigh working it up to my pussy, I looked at my husband ,smiled , then opened my legs to allow Darren full access and Justin a full view of my naked Pussy.

My heart was now pounding out of my chest as I had never had sex with more than one lover before.

Darren started to work his fingers into my wet pussy and we could all hear my pussy slurping as he got faster and faster.

I was breathing heavily now my body starting to twinge as I felt my orgasm approach, I was struggling to stay on my elbows so I fell back on the bed spreading my legs further as he finger fucked me in front of Justin and my husband.

I was moaning loudly, the whole thing was really exciting me , I decided to lay there and just go with the flow, he was working what felt like three fingers in my hole, and I was really getting wet.

Then he stopped, he stood up and reached forward, he took the hem of my dress and worked it under my bum and over my head .As I sat up, he threw it to one side and pushed me back on the bed, I lay there with just my stockings and suspender belt on, my breasts pert with very erect nipples.

He pulled my knees up and dragged me to the edge of the bed; kneeling down at the foot of the bed he buried his tongue in my pussy. He worked it up and down my slit and darted it in my hole, you could hear his slurping and sucking in the wetness, then he worked on my clitty nibbling and sucking it.

I rubbed my naked breasts as he did it, my eyes closed ,forgetting anyone else was even there, I squeezed my nipples hard as I felt my orgasm begin to rush over me. I couldn't help it; I just started bucking my hips against his face and screamed with pleasure as wave after wave rushed through me. It seemed to last forever, it was wonderful.

As it subsided I just lay there twitching and released my legs from Darren's head. I looked across at my husband, he had a look of awe and disbelief on his face, at what he had seen, and Justin had his hand in his trousers playing with himself.

Darren stood up with an impressive bulge in his trousers, so I slid to the edge of the bed and sat up in front of him, I undid his belt and clasp and let his trousers drop to the floor.

His erection was straining to be released from his boxers ,so I pulled them down, allowing his impressive cock to spring free .It was above average length and quite thick.

I pulled the foreskin back exposing a dark purple helmet oozing with pre come. I turned him slightly to give the others a good view of me licking his juices from the tip of his tool, then slowly taking it bit by bit into my mouth, and as deep as I could down my throat, I cupped his balls in one hand and stroked his cock in and out of my mouth with the other.

I really took time to cover every inch of his glorious cock; I followed his thick vein the length of it from head to base and sucked on his balls that were now tight to his cock.

It wasn't long before I felt the tell tale sign he was about to come. I wanked him a bit faster as I slipped it out of my mouth and let him explode over my face and tits.

I took a little in my mouth as he finished and swallowed it down, it tasted gorgeous. The pleasure for me was even more intense knowing my husband was watching.

As he withdrew from my lips he began to go limp. I was feeling rampant now and lay back on the bed playing with my pussy with one hand and my tits with the other, I looked to the others and said "Who's next then?"

Justin jumped out of his chair dropping his trousers as he got up, he stepped out of them and pulled his shirt over his head and whipped off his socks and pants.

He was sporting a healthy erection, it was thinner and slightly shorter than Darren's, more like my husband's, but I didn't care now, as I just wanted to fuck.

He knelt on the bed between my legs and reached to my wet hole and slipped in a couple of fingers, "Yes I'm ready for you!" I said.

"Do you want me to wear anything then?" he asked.

I know it's silly, but they looked like nice clean lads and l like to feel hot spunk pumping inside me when they come!

"Just fuck me now, and hard, I want you to come your load inside me!" I screamed at him.

With that he put his tool to my opening and slid it in, he arched his back and rammed it home, then began to pump me slowly building up to a steady pace.

It felt fantastic this young stud pumping me whilst another wanked his cock back to full strength, and all as my husband watched. He by now had his own cock in his hand as he wanked and watched, smiling, as I enjoyed myself.

Justin was like an animal, I had expected him to come in seconds but boy was he out to prove me wrong. I wrapped my legs around his back as he pumped me. I could feel the sweat running down his back as he gave me all he was worth; I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling as I bounced back and forth with each thrust, my tits bouncing in rhythm.

After what seemed like an age he began to quicken, "Come inside me you bastard!" I screamed.

With that he arched and froze, jerking slightly as he offloaded inside me. I could feel his warm come inside me as he withdrew, it dribbled down my arse crack, and there was a plop as his cock came out, all the juices mixing.

I was like a bitch on heat, I just wanted more, I wasn't ready to stop yet, and neither were they, thank god!

Darren was now sporting a rock hard erection again, and took Justin's place as he got up, his cock hanging and dribbling with juices.

I rolled over then got on all fours offering my arse to Darren, I reached under me and spread my pussy lips with my fingers inviting him to take me from behind. The mixed juices were now running down my inner thigh.

I felt Darren kneel on the bed behind me and looked underneath me through my legs and watched as he inserted his tool in my sloppy hole. It slid in easier than I thought. It was definitely bigger than Justin's and thicker.

I soon adjusted as he began to slide it in and out grabbing my hips as he pumped me. His balls slapped against my pussy lips as he rammed it all the way home with each thrust. I grunted as each thrust seemed to push on the top of my cervix, a little painful, but far more pleasurable to really be filled and stretched.

Mike had stripped off and stood beside me his cock standing to attention and dribbling. One of his fantasies was to lay under me as I was fucked so he could watch the guys tool sliding in and out stretching my hole.

I ushered him to climb on the bed and slid under me. It was difficult to balance as Darren pounded me without pausing for breath, but Mike was soon laying under my belly, his cock sticking in my face.

I took his cock in my mouth and slowly sucked him off, knowing it wouldn't take much for him to come; I stopped when I felt him about to offload. He was now licking my clitty as Darren's cock went in and out of my pussy, the whole thing just overwhelmed me and I found myself Bucking and twitching as another orgasm came over me in floods.

It didn't seem to end as mike sucked on my clit and Darren pumped my hole, it made me suck hard on mike's cock causing him to explode in my mouth, his jets off spunk hitting the back of my throat. I couldn't take it all, and allowed it to dribble from my lips.

All this seemed to intensify my orgasm even more, and I clamped my pussy tight around Darren's cock Squeezing hard, and with that he began pumping his seed inside me too, grunting and jerking as he filled my hole adding to what was already swilling around in me.

Darren slid his tool out of me and a load of juices came with it, some of which plopped onto Mike's face. I now had spunk spilling out of my pussy, and drying spunk on my mouth and all over my face.

What surprised me was Mike didn't move, instead as I looked down at him he was smearing the come around and scooping it up and licking it off his fingers, then he buried his mouth on my pussy and proceeded to completely lick me clean.

I don't know whether it was a continuation of the previous orgasm or another one, but his tongue licking me clean caused me to rub down on his face as I came yet again and again. I have never had so many orgasms in such quick succession before I was in heaven. I rolled over and flopped onto the bed feeling pretty fulfilled and content.

Normally you don't get that sort of satisfaction all at once. I had a real warm glow about me. Mike was on the bed next to me and began rubbing my now tender breasts; the lads were both sat in the chairs watching. Justin had a rock hard cock again and Darren was trying to get some life back into his limp cock, although it was still quite large in it's semi erect state.

I could probably have called it a night there and then as I was pretty satisfied, but my husband was milking it and decided to suggest one of our favourite fantasies.

He told the lads he would like to watch them both have me at the same time.

It's not something we had ever done for real before although we had played at fantasies with Mike up my pussy and a dildo up my arse pretending I was getting a double fucking.

It was something I had often wondered about, I had done a limited amount of anal but now I was nervous at the thought.

I sat up on the bed; the lads had already got up from their chairs heading towards me.

"Let me have a drink first, then we'll give it a go, although if I say stop, you have to stop is that agreed!" I stated firmly.

They both nodded in agreement. I took a large swig of my vodka and stood up, "Right Darren, I want you on the bed on your back, and once I've mounted you and got comfortable, then you can climb on from behind Justin, and take it gently, and get something to lubricate me!"

Justin came back with some shower gel and some male moisturiser, so we opted for the latter. Darren was now on the bed his cock fully erect again; I climbed onto the bed and stood over him. I dropped to my knees either side of him and sat on his stomach, reaching down to my pussy ,i rubbed my lips , I still had some juices wetting my hole so I slid back and met the tip of his cock with my lips, then I pushed myself back onto it using my arms on his chest .

It filled me just as before we began to make love quite sensuously and slowly, I kept my knees either side of him and leant over and kissed him passionately on the mouth, our tongues dancing in each others mouths, I kept my rhythm and slid his cock in and out of my pussy.

I was aware of Justin climbing on the bed behind me, and then a cold splash of cream on my arse as Mike worked the cream into my tight hole. He slipped in a finger and worked the cream in as deep as he could, I could hear Justin smearing cream on his cock as he asked Mike for more, then he was there .

He stood with a foot each side of my calves then lowered himself into position; he put his cock to the entrance of my arse and started to push. I had stopped and waited for him to enter me fully, it was slightly painful at first but once he was passed the initial resistance, his cock slid in quite easily.

12