His Fantasy

Story Info
He & wife enjoy another man.
1.5k words
4.38
124.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have many times discussed our fantasies and of course mine are always kinky. After such discussions we are both heated and ready. One such fantasy of mine is my love of watching and being involved with her and another man. I love to watch her take him into her mouth. She looks absolutely beautiful and hot with another mans dick in her mouth. I also love to watch her getting fucked by another dick. Her pussy is beautiful as it is but more so in this situation.

As the three of us are sitting and talking, all growing hotter by the minute, I finally break the ice and start talking about sex and how hot my beautiful wife is. My wife is very straight but has some kinky tendencies every now and again and I'm hopeful that this is one such moment. She responds and it is in our favor!

As I slowly undress her our friend Eric is watching ever so intently. I motion for him to help and undress himself as I am doing at this moment. We start caressing her breasts, so soft and subtle. He can't help himself as he starts to suck and lick on her breast I follow suit as my wife puts her hands on the back of our heads in pleasure. Both Eric and I are teasing and fingering her beautiful and bald pussy working her breasts with our mouths as she starts to let loose with her moans of ecstasy. She starts to talk dirty, which is unusual for her, but pure sexy and hot to me.

Eric starts down her belly to her treasure. Once there he works her pussy with his mouth and tongue as I move to her mouth with my manhood. She quietly but pleasurably let's out a "ohhh yes, eat my pussy!" This is just about to send my over the edge as she takes my manhood in her mouth. She's never sucked me this much passion, it feels so good.

I watch as Eric starts to penetrate her love canal with is dick. Watching as it slides between those beautiful pussy lips, I start to leak heavily as my wife lets out "ohh god that feels so good, fuck me, I want to get fucked." Watching Eric pound my wife's pussy looks so good, so hot that I start to leak more and my hungry wife is sucking and lapping it all up. Eric responds to my wife's reaction and words with "your pussy feels good and I'm going to fuck you and your pussy good." After several minutes of his furious pounding of her pussy and an orgasm from her, he is about to let his load of love juice go. My wife pulls me out of her mouth and screams "give it to me, fill my pussy with your dick and juices, I want it, I want it all." With that said he did. Watching him spill his seed in her, his dick and balls twitching with every spurt, I was in heaven.

As he pulled out of her, his and her juices mixed, his dick shining from them, I become very aroused. I go down and start to eat her freshly fucked cum filled pussy and it tastes so good. She pulls the back of my head into her with her hands and quietly screams "eat my cum filled pussy." Surprisingly it tasted good as I eagerly suck and licked on her cream filled pussy and watched as she hungrily sucked on his dick. I stood and slipped my dick into her hot, wet, soft pussy. Her cum filled fucked pussy felt so wonderful. As I began to pump her pussy furiously I watched as she sucked Eric's dick, then she moved to his balls and expertly sucked on each as I fucked her pussy. My animalist fury was taking over as I watched her and felt her delicious pussy wrapped around my dick I couldn't stop myself, I took Eric's dick into my mouth and began to suck it.

It felt and tasted pretty good to my surprise and fired my passions even more. It must have had the same effect on my wife as she told me to suck his dick, suck it good and enjoy it. All three of us were moaning in complete ecstasy as I fucked my wife, watched her suck Eric's balls like she was hungry, and she was, and I sucked his dick. I felt his dick spurt little hints of what was inside and eagerly accepted his gift. As his dick was getting harder in my mouth my own passions were about to explode as my wife screamed from yet another orgasm and screamed "fuck me, I want to fuck, I want to fuck both of you." With that I let my hot load of love juice go as she pulled me to her so it would go deep into her.

As I pulled out of her now very soaked pussy, Eric proceeded to go down on her and also eat her very cum filled pussy. He also loved the taste of all of our juices. As he came up he took my manhood into his mouth and began to suck me. It felt odd but good at the same time. My wife then positioned herself to suck on my balls and with this I was working another hard on. Eric pulled his hungry mouth off my dick and grabbed my wife by the hips and rolled her over into the doggie position and entered her pussy from behind. She was now more eager than ever to get fucked and she told us so. I sat back and watched the two of them go, my own passions completely out of control as I stroke my dick. She looked so hot and sexy getting fucked and the two of them together was almost too much. I slid to her mouth as she eagerly took my dick into her mouth and sucked it for all she could.

After many minutes of her mouth and pussy getting fucked she had yet another orgasm and this was all it took to put Eric over the edge as he let another load of his seed spill into her pussy. She begged us for every drop we had as I rolled her over, laid her down and spread her beautiful legs. Slowly sliding my now rock hard dick into her now well fucked pussy, it felt so dam good, she can't possibly know how much I love the feel, how hot and sexy she looks and what a turn on it is for me to watch her receiving and giving total pleasure as she screamed "fuck me, please fuck me good, I want to get fucked and fucked good." I did my best to accommodate her wish as Eric has also.

I fucked her as Eric positioned himself over her face and she accepted is tool into her mouth and sucked it with a fury. After a few minutes she pulled him out of her mouth and offered me a turn, which I gladly excepted as she was obviously excited at watching this. She had another orgasm, while I was working his dick with my mouth. She began to suck and lick his balls and with each ball she sucked he gave me a sample of their contents which I gladly accepted. I pulled out of my wife's pussy, rolled her on her side and entered her pussy again. Eric positioned himself to lick her pussy and my balls at the same time. This was something I have never felt before and it felt great, so great I could no longer contain myself and let loose with another load of cream for my wonderful wife and her hungry pussy.

As I pulled out Eric took my manhood into his mouth and clean me dry. He then laid my wife on her back and once again entered her so well fucked pussy and fucked her with a fury. I sat back watching this wonderful sight. It was truly erotic to watch her with her legs spread getting fucked. She grabbed his head, pulled his lips to hers, then broke the kiss and begged him to fuck her and fuck her good. It was obvious that she wanted to fuck and we were her victims. He told her he wanted to fuck her and he was going to fuck her, and he did. I sit stroking my own dick, watching these two fuck with everything they have, as he is about to unload another package of pleasure in her hungry pussy I announce I too am ready and she pulled me to her and screamed to both of us to give it to her.

If she only knew how aroused and turned on I get watching and participating in these mutual pleasures. I've also learned that Eric feels and taste pretty good. We all laid in exhaustion after this but within a few minutes Eric found the urge again and I obliged him by spreading my wife's beautiful pussy lips for him to enter. His dick felt nice sliding between my fingers into my wife's very hot, wet and well fucked pussy but she was ready for more and we gave it to her willingly.