His Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger's head began spinning with all of the possibilities as he took turns rubbing his wrists and hands. Two sensual, highly aroused women at his disposal, both willing to do whatever he wished, and he wasn't sure where to start. Then, with a smile, he pulled Baby down on her back and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"It's payback time, Baby. Cami, care to see how well she licks pussy?" Cami nearly fell on top of Baby's face at the exciting prospect. Roger slid into Baby's tight cunt as Cami faced him sitting on Baby's face. "Come kiss me, Cami, please." With one hand on the bed next to Baby keeping his balance while he thrust into her, and the other pulling the back of Cami's head towards him, Roger tried pleasing both women at once.

It was exhilarating. Both women were quivering masses of flesh. Cami could barely sit up due to Baby's administrations; Baby almost couldn't concentrate on the pussy in front of her due to the cock in her own cunt. It wasn't long before both women were again reaching their orgasms, this time almost simultaneously. Roger was glad he still had the cock ring on; he couldn't wait to enjoy more of this amazing three-some.

After the women had reached their peaks again, Roger slowly pulled out of Baby and lifted Cami off of her as well. "No, no, don't move yet, Baby. I'm not done with you. Cami, do you think you can do as good a job as she just did?" Cami's eyes lit up at the prospect of returning the favor. Wherever did Baby find this one? He slid off of the bed, bringing Cami with him. "Turn around, bend down, there you go. Now you get the idea. Go ahead, lick that pussy. Suck that clit."

Roger slid his dick, now free of the cock ring, into Cami's cunt from behind. He bent over her and fondled her tits as they hung just inches from the bed. To either side of Cami's top half were Baby's legs, now being neatly wrapped around Cami's head to bring her closer to her goal. Bent over the way he was, Roger could just make out Cami's tongue as it drew circles across Baby's clit. He was so hot, so completely and utterly aroused by the sight, that he had to shut his eyes before he came right there.

Instead, he stood up a little straighter, moving his hands to Cami's waist. Slow, even strokes calmed him down a little, but made Cami crazy. She began twisting her head from side to side against Baby's pussy. Baby cried out in ecstasy as Cami thrust her tongue over her clit and all five fingers into her wet cunt. Baby came; Cami came; Roger came with a vengeance.

The trio collapsed, spent, onto the sheets. The satin was ruined. Sweat and other fluids drenched it completely. It was almost not worth lying on, but they were so exhausted that they couldn't move again even if they wanted to.

"Thank you for my surprise." Roger said quietly when he caught his breath.

Baby smiled. "I thought you might like it."

"I know I sure as hell did," Cami chimed in. "Thank you for inviting me over tonight."

"Same time next week?"

They smiled and found a comfortable position for all three of them to fall asleep.

12