His Fantasy Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She brought her lips back to mine for one more kiss, and I was able to see in her eyes that she was about as far gone as I was in the feelings we were experiencing. With a smile, she slowly turned me around so I was facing Gray. She placed her hands on my hips, gathering the material from my teddy in both hands. Slowly, teasingly, she started lifting the material, an inch at a time, as Gray watched. He was sweating, and his eyes were darker and more filled with lust than I had ever seen. I blew him a kiss, making his cock twitch. I was loving putting on this show for him! I finally raised my arms above my head, and Eva slipped the teddy completely off, leaving me in only the black thong. From her place behind me, she wrapped her arms around me, both hands seeking my breasts. Slowly she cupped them, feeling their weight in her hands. My nipples were already hard and extended, and it felt exquisite when her thumbs slowly began making small circles around the puckered tips. As her hands worked their magic on my tits, she began kissing my ear, and I about lost it as my knees buckled beneath me. Her tongue snaking in and out of my ear, following the curved contours, her teeth tugging on my lobe, her hot breath-she was easily finding all of my hot spots, and making me crazy with desire!

About when I thought I'd melt, I felt her hands leave my tits and begin their descent down my body. Her hands felt so smooth as they glided down my curves, never losing full contact with my skin as they descended, memorizing every inch of my body along the way. As her hands reached my hips, she slowly rubbed one hand down the front of my crotch, outside the thin material of my thong. I was so wet, and the material was so thin, that I could feel the heat from her fingers through the sheer black material. Her hand cupped my cunt, slowly rubbing back and forth. Her hand felt so amazing that I started to grind against her hand, desperately wanting a release. "Fuck Baby, you are so hot, so wet, so ready. I'd love to do this forever, but I need you naked. I've got to know how you taste, have got to have my mouth on your pussy before I explode." I opened my eyes as I heard Gray moan upon hearing Eva say those words. As I stared at him through lust-filled eyes, I saw that he was leaking precum from the tip of his cock, and it was glistening in the soft candlelight. He was rotating his hips from side to side, desperately seeking some position that would relieve some of the strain on his groin. I smiled. The show was so far from over!

Eva placed her thumbs under the elastic on either side of my thong, and slowly pulled the fabric down. I stepped out of the thong, and was naked for the first time in front of two people: one who was continuing to set my body on fire, the other watching every move I made. Maybe I really am a bit of an exhibitionist! Gray watching so intently, being so completely aroused, was an absolute turn on, like nothing I'd ever felt before. And even though we weren't touching, I felt incredibly close to him at that moment. Then I lost all ability to think as I felt Eva's finger gently start to rub circles over my clit. I felt one of her fingers on my slit, pushing my puffy lips apart, and then entering my pussy. She brought her finger to her mouth to lick it clean, eyes closed in ecstasy as she tasted my juices for the first time. She dipped her finger again, and brought it to my mouth. I eagerly licked it clean, loving how I tasted on her finger. We knew then that it was time to move on.

Eva led me over to the upholstered armchair that we'd placed directly in Gray's line of vision earlier, and I sat down. As Eva stood before me, I lifted the red material from her negligee over her head, exposing her charms for the first time that night. Greedily, I placed my mouth on one of her tits, and sucked eagerly. Tangling her fingers in the red curls on my head, she held my mouth against her breast. "Fuck, that feels so good. Suck it Baby. You have such a hot little mouth. Oh yeah!" she moaned. I could smell her desire, and knew, just as she had, that I had to taste it. I ran one finger down her body, tickling her belly button on the way, until I made it to her curly bush. She was so wet, with heat emanating from her pussy. It was intoxicating. My mouth followed, and when my tongue reached its destination, I slowly licked up her slit until I reached her clit. She backed away, giving me a heated look, and told me, "Not yet."

Standing in front of me, she reached over and placed one of my legs over the arm of the chair, then placed my other leg over the opposite arm. I was fully exposed, my pussy bared, and loving it! I vaguely, from somewhere in the back of my mind, heard Gray whisper "God Babe, you are so beautiful!" Eva knelt in front of me, and placed her mouth just above my sopping wet cunt. Her tongue reached out and gave short quick strokes, which nearly brought me to orgasm right there. My hands gripped the arms of the chair as I tried to maintain. She suctioned her lips to my clit and started sucking, two fingers pumping in and out of me at the same time. Thank God I was sitting, because every muscle in my body quit working at that point. Eva's eyes were closed, her mouth and chin covered with my juices. Gray, from his place on the bed, piped up with "Play with your tits while she eats you out." My hands went to my tits, rolling my nipples with my thumbs and forefingers, tugging and pulling as I got closer and closer to cumming. It didn't take long.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...Oh God...fuck...Oooooohhh yeah. Oh shit....God yes!" I screamed as I had my first orgasm of the night. My body shook uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. Lights exploded in my head, and I lost all sense of where I was, or who I was for that matter. Every nerve ending in my body was on fire, and every brain cell I possessed was focused on the pleasure I was feeling.

As I slowly regained some of my ability to breathe, I opened my eyes to realize that I was, indeed, still in my bedroom. Eva lightly kissed my lips, and stroked my hair. "Are you ready to move to the bed?" she asked. I nodded. I laid down on the foot of the bed, mere inches from Gray's legs, within arms reach of his rigid cock. Eva positioned herself on top of me, pussy to mouth in the classic "69" position. I didn't need to be told twice. My mouth picked up where it had left off, eagerly clamped to her clit. As she got closer to orgasm, she started bucking her hips and moaning loudly. I wrapped my arms around her ass and locked my hands so my mouth could stay in place as she writhed uncontrollably. I was determined to bring her to one hell of an orgasm! After just a couple of minutes, she screamed, and my mouth was filled with her juices, which were now running out of her in copious amounts, what I couldn't swallow running down my chin. She collapsed in a heap on top of me, unable to move.

When Eva recovered, it was time to include Gray in the festivities. With a wink at Eva, I crawled up beside Gray, and lowered my head to his mouth. We kissed long and hard for what seemed like forever. I eventually felt Eva crawl up on the other side of Gray, and we both slid down and took a nipple into our mouths, our tongues circling the rigid points surrounded by dark chest hair. We were both on our side, facing Gray, and we let our free hands wander the length of his body, rubbing and tantalizing every square inch of his skin in our path. His cock was flat against his stomach, fully extended and engorged. It was beautiful! Eva grabbed his shaft near the base, and slowly started working her hand up a little, then back down. My mouth came down and encircled just the tip, tasting his precum, working my tongue back and forth across his slit, softly letting my tongue pleasure the area just under his head. I love the sensation of incredibly hard softness in my mouth, and I was in heaven! Gray was getting close, so I left his prick and started licking his balls, which were feeling heavy and VERY full. I took both of his balls gently in my mouth, working them with my tongue. His nuts are perfect, sublime to be sure! I then went back to his cock, and Eva and I both started licking up and down the sides of his stiff rod. He was straining for release, moaning incoherently, eyes closed and sweat beading on his forehead. When he came, he exploded with such force that his cum splattered over both Eva and I. Gray collapsed, totally spent, and lay there for about 10 minutes trying to capture his breath, while Eva and I licked each other clean, enjoying the taste of Gray in our mouths. We undid his "cuffs", and his arms came down and encircled both of us. He leaned over and kissed me softly, tenderly, with all of the heart and emotion that love has to offer. Our heads on his chest, his arms around us, Eva and I entwined hands, and we all fell asleep without a word being spoken.

Oh, we had more fun later that night...and in the two days following...but that's a whole 'nother story!

12