His Fantasy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to feel his skin next to mine. I undressed him slowly, running my hands on his skin. I looked at him, and said "Mike, you know that I love you, don't you?" He picked me like he was about to carry me over the threshold and twirled around. He threw me into the middle of the bed and stood over me like a nude giant. "Yes, and I love you, Vannie, more and more." He said as he stretched out above me.

After we were through, he lay beside me propped up on an elbow and watched me until I started to feel self conscience. he seemed to want to ask me something. "Vannie, that was amazing. You should wear a little perfume more often." Then his mood darkened, and he got that little crease in his forehead that he gets when he is worrying about something. "What's up, honey? A cute boy join your class or something?" His hand automatically went to his waist that had started to get a little softer in the last year.

I realized that I was not the only one with aging issues. I cuddled up to him. "Nope. There is no one but you, sweetheart." I meant it from the bottom of my heart and I kissed his chest. "I think that part of this is feeling naughty for skipping out on our friends and part is the shake up in our routine. It was nice to lift ourselves out of our respective schedules for the day. I am not often in bed with you naked at seven in the evening on a Saturday."

"Maybe we should change that." He said hoarsely, his cock once again stiffening. I placed my hand on it, feeling it jump with need under my fingers. "Oh, Vannie," he moaned "God, I want you all the time. I have never wanted any other woman more than you."

He lowered his head, under the sheets, and soon we weren't talking at all.

I went into the office the next day, and Janet told me that Michelle had called. I called back, eagerly, and she asked if she could see us today. I conferred with Janet. She said she would pick up her partner and meet me there in an hour. I arranged for someone to take my classes I zoomed off.

Frederick, Michelle and I poured over the pictures. He had three test sheets of private photos, and two for my bosses to see. They were fabulous. I looked through the magnifier at them and was shaking at the thought of Mike seeing these. Most of them were demure, but very racy. Most of the pictures were like classy pinups of the past, rather than porn, but there were a few that could have been in any of Mikes magazines as the centerfold. Frederick had organized them in such a way that the ones that were most private were on the last sheet.

He then pulled out the two test sheets of exercise wear, I looked them over and found nothing objectionable. I signed over the rights of those pictures to the owners of the club. I poured over all the sheets, and picked my favorites for myself and Mike. I wanted them all. I could not believe that I could look so good.

Janet and her husband Jerry joined us. After introductions were made, Jerry looked at his watch and said that he could stay for less than an hour. He rubbed his hands together and mugged a leer. "Okay, lets look at your dirty pictures, Vanessa." Janet rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the side.

They sat down and looked at two separate test sheets that had been done for them. There were some really fantastic pictures, much better than the ones that they had done in the last few ads that they had run. They felt less clinical, more sensual. They both really liked the sets, and agreed on a few that they would like to use.

Janet then asked me if she could see the ones that were done for Mike. I could feel the heat in my cheeks rising as I blushed to the roots of my hair. The table got very quiet. "Oh, I think you can see some of them, if it is okay with Michelle and Frederick." They ascertained that they were proud of their work but it was truly up to me. I had Michelle retrieve the two sheets that were more modest.

Jerry excused himself, saying he knew the start of a hen party when he saw it. That made it much easier, as I hadn't thought about any other men looking at these but Mike. Michelle was quick to point out one that she and Frederick were especially impressed with. I had just come out of the shower. My head was thrown back, wet hair plastered to my scalp. The little towel around my neck hung past my nipples, but not as far as the bottom of my breasts. One leg was cocked and that covered my bikini area. Janet hit the roof. This was the one she wanted for her ads. I looked at her aghast. She had to be kidding, I was naked! I would drop dead of shame. We were talking so quickly that Michelle had to translate to Frederick. He got up and left the table. We were both chagrined at that, so we settled down.

We soon moved on to other pictures. Janet was interested in the process of doing ads of trainers, male and female that were willing if Sweetest Dreams could cut them a deal. What would be the cost of the process? Should it be done here at the studio or at the club?.

She and Michelle talked about it just as Frederick came back. He had developed the picture in question in a 5X7, as a black and white. It was amazing. The water droplets sparkled. The sunlight streamed through the glass bricks making watery patterns of light and shadow on my skin. I had on nothing. No makeup, just one tiny hand towel. He said very firmly in his limited English that there was nothing shameful about it. Private certainly, but not shameful. Drawing himself to his full height he said he did not develop the pictures that he felt held shame.

I looked at it. In black and white, it was a piece of art. Janet just sat back and mouthed one word. " WOW." It did have impact that was amazing. Fredrick was right. Nothing showed. It was racy, steamy, sensual. I was toned sleek and wet. A single droplet had given away to gravity and left a trail down my stomach. Although I was naked, it still left everything to the imagination. Janet could not tear her eyes away. We assured Frederick that his work was stunning by how stunned we were. "This one is a winner, Van." She said. I gaped at it. I told her that I had the nudes done for Mike and myself. The aerobics wear pictures were hers, but this one was off the table. "Too bad." She sighed, and soon we said our goodbyes, gathered up our things and I drove us back to the club as Jerry had taken their car. We talked about it in the car, and I promised her that I would think about it.

By the time I got home, I was emotionally drained. Mike was in the kitchen. I had not even taken off my coat and he asked what I had done today. "Oh, same old, same old." I said trying to get back into the normal frame of mind. He asked if it was just a typical day then, and I told him yes.

"Van, are you having an affair?" He asked me his eyes filled with doubt. Shocked, I denied it hotly, and we fought. How could he think that I was having an affair?

I was lying to him. He had ran into Susan today, one of my co-workers. When he brought up that I had worked an extra Saturday, she told him that I hadn't worked a Saturday in months. So he came to the club to talk to me, and I wasn't there. "I waited for two and a half hours. If today was same ol' same old, what have you been doing?" My mind raced to find a lie that he would believe. I tried to touch him, and he shook me off like I was disgusting.

"I deserve to know, Vanessa. Your lying, missing work, suddenly interested in me in the bedroom. Who is it?" He looked so hurt that my heart broke. I loved him, he was my life, and I never meant to hurt him like this.

"It is not another man, I promise you." I was crying and my voice was choked. "You are the only one Micheal, I promise."

"A promise from a liar. Boy, I can take that one to the bank!" He shouted. Sally whined. She always hated it when we fought.

"Mike, I can't tell you what I have been doing. It is supposed to be a surprise." I said dully, sitting on the couch.

"You can't tell me." He mocked. "That's really convenient. A surprise. Well, I was surprised that you were lying to me. I was surprised when you weren't at work. I was surprised when you were wearing perfume. How much of an idiot do you really take me for, Vanessa?" He was shaking with rage, his hands fisted at his sides. Should I be surprised that you are denying it? I think it may be best if I just move out till you are ready to tell me the truth."

"Please honey, I know that things are weird. I can explain it all, but only after Valentines Day. Just trust me." I begged.

"Wait a month? What, exactly am I waiting a month for? You are acting like a woman in love, and it isn't with me. I know that. If you loved me, you would tell me what the hell is going on. Or is it that you need a month to make plans to dump me?"

"I'm asking you to trust me, Mike. A month is not that long, not really."

"Normally, I would Vannie." His voice broke. "I want to, but I can't. I have spent hours today trying to figure something that makes sense that isn't you having an affair. I am desperate for another answer, one that makes sense. Your answer is to wait and hope, but I can't let myself hold on and get more hurt." His eyes were haunted and he looked like a lost little boy.

"Fine!" I screeched at him. "Just remember you ruined Valentines Day!" I marched into the office and found the advertising card that I had hidden away and brought it back, thrusting it into his hands.

"What the hell is this? Photos? You..." I sat down on the couch with my arms crossed. I was pissed right off. I sat stewing as I let him piece it together. "You were having photos done? For me? For Valentines Day?" Tears ready to spill from his eyes. "Vannie, I was so afraid that I was losing you that I was a crazy man. I am sorry. I should have trusted you." He twiddled the card in his hands. "Sexy photos?" He asked, a small smile lighting his face as I nodded. He tried to put his arms around me but it was my turn to not want to be touched. "Have you already done it?" I once again nodded, and broke down crying.

"I wanted Valentines Day to be so special, and now it's ruined." I wailed.

"Oh honey, please don't cry. It's not ruined." I was sniffling and he grabbed me some tissues. "Tell me what happened." I told him of the whole crazy adventure, leaving nothing out, explaining to him that it was a new, but not a fly by night company. "Jerry has gotten to see these pictures before me?" He asked as I wrapped up.

"No, I showed Janet some of ours, but not Jerry. He just saw the ones of me in exercise wear." I remembered the one blown up picture that I had taken from our meeting today. I got it out of my purse and handed it to him upside down. He turned it over and the look on his face was priceless. "I just wanted to be your fantasy girl as well as your wife, Mike." I said softly. He was instantly hard. "I admit, I have always been a little jealous of those women in the mens magazines you buy. "They look so beautiful, and they are wanted by so many men. Me, I'm just a housewife."

He looked at me in disbelief. "Honey, this is not the picture of just a housewife." he said holding up the picture to me. "You are pure dynamite in this." He put the photo down and grabbed the box of tissues, handing me a handful. "Please don't cry, honey. I think that I am the luckiest man in the world. I was terrified that I had lost you. I should have trusted you, but the idea of you leaving made me terrified. The only thing that I can tell you is that next time you tell me to wait and trust you. I promise that I will."

He gathered me in his arms and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed everywhere he could reach as he stroked my hair. "You are the sexiest, bravest, smartest, funniest woman I have ever met. How did I ever get lucky enough to have you in my life?" His eyes wandered to the picture on the table. "So when do I get to see the rest of the story?" He asked casually, but he was hardening under me.

"I think I may just cancel the whole thing." I said. "Now that is not a secret, I have to find a new present." He hugged me tighter.

"Oh, no you don't. We have both gone through too much grief to just drop this. And no more secrets!" His tone turned joking. "I guess that I have to find a better present than a slow-cooker for you for Valentines, huh?" He laughed and caught my arm as I swatted at him. He whispered in my ear. "I have an idea. Since you told me today, how about we call this Valentines, and I get to see you in the new lingerie that you bought?" His eyes hooded.

I teased him, grinding into his swollen member. "Would you like to see me in it, or do you want to wait for the pictures?" He moaned under me.

"Jesus, I can't believe that you did that. Do you feel how much this is turning me on? I want to see those pictures so bad, I may have a hard on for a month. Show some mercy, woman." He pleaded. He stroked my face. "Honey, I love you. There is nothing that I want more right now than to see you in this new outfit of yours and take it off you with my teeth."

I giggled. "Okay, here is the deal. I will go have a shower, and put it on. You go wait for me in the bedroom." We kissed, long and passionately. Then I went upstairs got the outfit, and went into the bathroom.

When I came out there was soft music playing. He had lit the candles that were in the bedroom, and was waiting for me on the bed in a pair of boxers. He gasped when I came in. I had on a wine red silk robe that was open, showing off the matching panties, bra, and garter belt. I was wearing very sheer stockings, and a black pair of stilettos.

He got off the bed and walked over to me. He straightened the locket that hung from my necklace, one he had given me before we were engaged. "Did you wear this too?" I nodded. The large heart shaped locket contained pictures of both of us and meant a lot to me, but I rarely wore it now that I had a job where I was so active. He stepped close enough that I could feel the heat of his body. He trailed his fingers from the notch of my throat, along my collarbone, then along my arm, making me shudder.

I looked him in the eyes and said "I love you. Happy Valentines Day." I melted into his arms, and we slow danced together in our underwear. he ran his hands down my back and cupped my ass. I knew that my new panties were getting damp.

"I get my very own fantasy girl in my bed. How many men get to say that? I don't think that I can take that off with my teeth, but I promise to lick and touch every inch of you, once it is off. You are gorgeous. I can't believe how exciting you are."

He slipped the robe off my shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. He kneeled in front of me, nuzzling my breasts and stomach as he slipped the panties down my legs. I stepped out of them and braced myself against the dresser. His mouth found my inner lips, and he teased my clit with his tongue. His hands felt along my legs and I had my hands on his shoulders. Soon I was clutching his hair as he sucked me to orgasm. gasping for breath, he caught me before I collapsed. He led me to the bed then pushed me over face down at the edge of it. Both my elbows on the bed I straightened and opened my legs giving him a target that he could not refuse. He was more than ready to take what was offered.

I looked over my shoulder and told him that he was not off the hook yet, I was still mad at him. I was panting heavily and he hesitated. "Mike, I'm joking. Take me now!" He did not need to be invited twice. I was so wet and ready that he managed to get all the way in in just a few strokes. I gave back as good as I got my hips pumping hard. He caught me by the legs, and pushed me up the bed with us still joined, a parody of a wheelbarrow race.

He kissed my neck his hands all over my body. He whispered in my ear. as he pumped hard in me. "You are my fantasy girl, don't ever doubt it. You have been my fantasy from the moment I met you. You are the hottest, sexiest woman that I have ever known. I am sure that people fantasize about you other than me, you are too fucking sexy not to arouse the imagination of others. I bet that there are people who join your class just to see you panting and sweaty in those tight outfits of yours. And I am proud that they dream of you. I don't get jealous of their thoughts. I can think of you anytime I want, and I am the only one who gets to do this." He plunged hard into me, sending me into another dizzying orgasm as he spurted deep in me. We held each other in a sweaty tangle.

In the afterglow, I asked him if he was serious about not getting jealous. He swore it, but I pushed hard. I needed to know for sure. I needed to know how he felt about the black and white picture that he saw. "Van, that pic would have given me a hard-on on it's own. knowing that it was you and that you made it for me just about made me explode instantly. If it wasn't for the fact that I have super-human powers of withholding my own pleasures..." I slugged him playfully, stopping his line of bragging.

"Mike, I am being serious. I need to know. Janet wants that photo for her ads, and now that I have seen her and Michelle negotiate, I think that I am holding a winning hand in a poker game. I just don't want to make you or me uncomfortable. How would you feel if I was seen like that by everybody? What if they use it as an ad in magazines?"

He moved so that he could look me straight in the eyes. "Vannie, you are wild, hot and fun. Men already fantasize about you naked. Women too, I'll bet. That is not going to stop because I like or don't like it. I have the honor and privilege of being the man you have chosen to spend your life with. So long as that doesn't change, my life is gold. Hell, I want to show you off to the world. I want to show these pictures to everyone and shout out, 'This is my wife!' You can do whatever you want with the pictures that... " He stopped. "Maybe I shouldn't say more until I see them. How far did these photos go?"

I smiled. Oh, it is fun to know that you are holding the winning hand. "Well, the one you saw was taken around 9:30 in the morning, and we were shooting till 4pm, so..."

He damn near jumped off the bed. "Holy Shit! That's where you started?" He was hard again. "I gotta see these! When do I get to peek at the rest of my present?" He unsnapped my garter belt, and reached around to hug me. Somehow my bra came loose at the same time.

--------

When they were ready, I picked up the pictures, and Mike and I sat down and made two stacks. As we looked through the pictures, I told him about the day, what I was thinking, how I felt, what we were talking about. He told me what he felt about them, individually. We both became so aroused that it took days to sort through them.

Janet and Jerry installed a full sized black and white poster of me after the shower in the lobby with the club name, their slogan and the words Vanessa: Fitness trainer. On the bottom it said "Photography courtesy of Sweetest Dreams". On it was a pocket with Michelle and Fredrick's business cards. The receptionist spent a lot of time refilling that pocket. The attendance for my classes skyrocketed, and they decided to go ahead and get any willing employees a two hour shoot. Most signed up.

For Valentines, we had a party at our house. We invited Michelle and Frederick, telling them what we planned to do. They declined as they spent all holidays with their precious grandchildren, but came over for coffee and we became good friends. Around fifty people came throughout the afternoon and evening, thrilling Sally who greeted everyone at the door and she and made rounds like a good hostess. Some who came included Jerry and Janet, and Derek and Kim, who we had canceled on a month before.

We left a photo album on the coffee table closed. An hour into the party Mike saw someone who was bored opened the album. Then closed it, and looked around to see who was looking, and opened it again. They then took it to Mike and told him that it must have been left out by accident. He was surrounded by some of his buddies, and he told the friend that brought it that it was a photo album, and it was there to be looked at. Soon all the men were looking, slapping Mike on the back, telling him how luck he was.