His Father's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
735 Followers

Toby guided Kate onto her knees and elbows and she pushed her butt upward to invite his entry. Toby's fingers explored her and opened her, then he wet his cock with his mother's juices and pushed into her. Toby took Kate slowly at first and watched his shaft disappear while he thrust down into her, but he was overcome by the sensations from his mother's body. Toby groaned and plunged into Kate until he could go no farther.

Kate collapsed onto the bed and gasped his name while their bodies slapped together. She gripped a pillow and pushed it under her, then held it so his rhythmic penetrations ground the pillow against her clitoris.

It was the onset of Kate's orgasm that brought Toby to his climax. Kate screamed into the mattress when her spasms tightened around his cock and he bellowed as he erupted deep inside her. Toby kept moving in his mother until she relaxed, then he rolled away. Kate followed, kissing Toby's hands and his throat and his lips.

Toby caught his breath, inhaled Kate's scent and cradled her warm and soft in his arms. His hands traveled from her shoulder, down her back to her butt and he pulled her against him. Toby's cock was hardening and he wanted his mother again.

When it ended in the early hours of the morning Toby collapsed on the bed next to Kate and she rolled on her back with her arms spread wide, trying to cool off and to catch her breath. Her thoughts raced. "How could she do that with her son, and how could it feel so good? What would their relationship be like now?" The next morning Kate sat through the conference sessions and the closing address almost without noticing, still asking herself the same questions.

By the time Kate got back to her suite she was resolved that what she and Toby did was wrong, but her resentment at being seduced had been replaced with trepidation. She was afraid that if her son wanted her again then she wouldn't resist him.

The air in the suite was moist and Kate found Toby standing at the window with a damp towel wrapped around his waist. He watched people playing or sunbathing on the beach while he dried his hair.

Toby stepped away from the window and leaned over Kate to kiss her forehead. "Did you sleep last night?" He asked. "I slept like a rock and didn't wake up until about an hour ago."

"I didn't sleep very long." Kate answered. "I'm tired, but I'll be okay." Toby turned back to the window and Kate stepped close behind him. "Toby, we have to talk."

There was no mystery about what Kate needed to talk about. Toby turned away from the window and sat down on the end of the bed, then dropped on his back with his hands behind his head. He was talking to the ceiling when he said "Mom, last night was awesome. I don't think sex has ever felt so good."

"Toby!" Kate snapped. She stepped closer to the bed. "That's not it. Sex with me was wrong and you know it. You can't do that with your mother. You can't do that with me."

Toby lifted his head to look at Kate. He suspected that Kate's complaints were less based on morality than they were on her need for control. He pushed himself up off the bed and stood in front of Kate. "Last night you enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed you. Everything felt perfect." Toby touched his mom's arm, then the tender skin under her ear. "You taught me that sex should be an expression of love. Last night didn't start that way, but it ended that way, and that's why it was so good." He watched Kate's eyes and went on, "We're going to do it again. It isn't something that you can control and you know it."

"Oh God." Kate groaned, expecting that Toby was right. She turned to the window and stood silhouetted by the bright light.

Toby stepped up behind Kate and watched the scene on the beach. "We have a date with John and Carol. Let's grab lunch and take it down there so I can show you off."

Toby freckled in the sun and sunburned easily, so basking wasn't usual for him. Kate was different; she baked to a beautiful golden tan. She had already peeled the straps off her shoulders, so she held her top in place with one hand and watched Toby while she rolled over on her belly. Her son might want to show her off, but she guessed that he didn't want her flashing the beach. Toby warmed lotion in his hands and waited while Kate settled down, then he leaned over her to spread lotion on her shoulders. He worked his way down her back then rested his hands on the soft curve of her hips.

"Do you need lotion, too?" Carol asked, looking at Toby's back, clothed in a thin tee shirt. Kate and Toby found John and Carol already on the beach when they got there.

"I can burn even through a shirt." Toby laughed, "so yeah, I could use some lotion." He peeled the shirt off and sat down with his back to Carol. She spread the lotion on his back, then dallied over Toby's shoulders until John laughed at her.

"What?" Carol asked. "It's not like I get a lot of chances to feel up nineteen-year-old hunks. Let me be."

Kate snickered at Carol, then told Toby, "I'm going back to sleep. Don't leave me here too long before I turn again." Toby found Kate's phone and set a fifteen minute alarm, then finished spreading lotion on his arms and legs. John and Toby left to comb the beach while Kate and Carol slept.

Late in the afternoon when the sun came in low under the umbrellas Kate and Toby arranged to meet John and Carol for dinner, then followed their long shadows up the sand to the hotel. Toby dropped the towels and bottles in the sitting area then snatched Kate's hand and turned her to face the mirror. He bent to kiss his mother's neck and peeled her swimsuit off her shoulders to expose her breasts, then pushed the top down around her waist and cupped her in his hands.

Kate pulled her son's hands away and turned on him. Her voice was tense when she told him, "Toby, don't. I'm not ready or I just don't want to, I don't know. I can't let you take control like this." Toby listened to Kate's words and watched her lips, but her eyes and her warm scent gave him a different message. Toby pulled Kate to his bed, then sat down with his mother in front of him.

"Please, Mom. I need you." Toby pleaded. "We have enough time before dinner." He pushed his trunks down and pulled Kate to her knees, then scooped her long hair up in one hand and pushed his already hardened cock between his mother's lips.

Kate pushed back and sputtered "Okay, wait. Give me a second." She resented what Toby was doing to her but there was little that Kate could do to resist her son. She arranged herself between Toby's legs and studied his cock. She felt him in her the night before, but this was her first chance to get a good look at him. He had a beautiful penis, straight and thick and strongly veined. His balls were large and tucked neatly under his erect shaft and the smooth head reached nearly to his naval. It suddenly occurred to her that she created her son's lovely penis along with the rest of him.

"I do good work." Kate laughed to herself. Her resentment faded and her mouth watered. She kissed Toby's balls, still salty from the gulf water, and rolled them over her tongue. She licked the length of his shaft and circled her tongue around the flared edge of the cap, then took her son in her mouth.

A moan passed Toby lips as his cock slid into his mother's mouth, then back out again, glistening wet. He watched Kate's tongue circled him, then she leaned one forearm on his thigh and, unthinking, reached down with her other hand to pinch her nipple, then clutch between her legs.

Kate took Toby to the back of her mouth, then to her lips again. She found her swimsuit warm and moist between her legs, and she was sensitive to her own touch. Kate took Toby to the back of her mouth again and then to her lips. She pushed her hand under her swimsuit and slipped two fingers around her clitoris, then she took Toby to the back of her mouth and then to her lips again.

Toby pulled Kate's mouth away from his cock and watched his mother's face while she masturbated. He leaned forward to kiss her hair and her ear and he held her until she climaxed in his arms.

Once Kate's spasms had passed Toby lifted her fingers to his lips and sucked her warm juice. He insisted, "Finish me." and tugged Kate's hair to bring her mouth back to his cock. Kate held Toby in her mouth while she pumped his cock. It took only moments before he groaned between clenched teeth and unloaded his essence into his mother's mouth, onto her lips and down her chin. He pulled her to him and cradled her head while he relaxed. Kate licked her lips and swallowed, then wiped her son off her chin and her throat and massaged him into her breasts.

"I don't know what's going to be on the menu tonight," Kate laughed and kissed Toby's ear, "but I think I already had my dessert."

"Let's start with the oyster plate." John suggested and laid the menu aside. "I can't get good oysters at home and I doubt Carol can either." Their booth was by a window overlooking the bay and the moon was still low in the east. It reflected off the water and lit the sailboats that rocked in their moorings. "No clams, though." John went on. "I think I'll have plenty of that later."

Kate lowered her head and stifled a laugh and Carol punched John's arm, but then slipped closer to him. She explained, "That's a snack I'm usually ready to serve."

The oysters went quickly, as did the snapper that followed. Kate sipped her Riesling and listened to John's stories while Toby rested his hand on her thigh. "Our flights are early tomorrow." Carol explained. "We probably shouldn't spend too much time here tonight. When are you leaving?"

"Mid-afternoon tomorrow." Kate responded, and pushed Toby's hand away. "We'll need to find something to do in the morning." The signals that Kate gave Toby were confused -- eager for him when she was aroused and reluctant when she was not. "One way or another," Toby decided, "we're going to figure this out tonight."

They left John and Carol in the hotel lobby and Toby led his mother to the door of their suite then to his bedroom, lit now only by the moonlight off the gulf. Toby leaned to kiss Kate, then whispered with his lips still brushing hers, "Mom, if you say no to me tonight then it will be forever. I will always be your son, but I will never again be your lover. It's your choice."

Toby pushed Kate back to sit on the edge of his bed and knelt before her while she silently sorted through her thoughts.

"Can I be both mother and lover?" She asked herself, while her son kissed her lips and caressed her tongue with his. She tipped her head and he kissed her throat and her shoulder.

"His mother demands control and his resistance makes her weaker." Toby opened Kate's blouse one button at a time and slipped it off her shoulders. He studied his mother's face in the moonlight, searching for a sign that he did not find.

"His lover demands attention and his love makes her stronger." He unhooked her bra and laid it aside. Kate stayed silent while she watched her son bend to kiss her breasts and to drag her nipples between his teeth. Toby's growing excitement was contagious.

"I was the mother of an adoring boy, but the mother and the son are a fading memory." Toby slipped his hand up over Kate's nylons, then thrust a finger through the mesh between her legs and tore her pantyhose open.

"Now I want him, and he will be my lover." Kate resolved in silence, while Toby pushed her skirt up around her waist. He kissed her feet through the nylon and the soft inside of her thighs then pulled her panties aside and descended to the center of her femininity.

The first sound that Kate allowed from her lips was a rasping moan that began deep in her throat. Toby pushed her knees up and apart and dragged her labia through his teeth, then sucked the warm juices from her slit. She writhed in his grip while he slipped his tongue along the side of her hardening clitoris and over her hood. Kate's breath came shallow and ragged. She arched her back, knotted her fingers in her son's ginger curls and held his mouth to her. Kate screamed when her climax overwhelmed her. She clamped her thighs around her son's head and rocked against his mouth.

It was hours later when Kate lay exhausted with her back against Toby's chest -- wrapped in his arms and engulfed by him -- before she thought again. Kate surrendered to Toby, so now she searched her conscience, seeking remorse over the change that she accepted. She found nothing.

Kate lifted Toby's hand to her lips and kissed his knuckle, then drifted to sleep. She slept in her son's arms until she was roused by the sound of rain drops hitting the bedroom window.

Toby woke to find a message that his mother left on his phone. "I'm in the exercise room until 9:30. Can you meet me for breakfast?" Toby checked the clock, took a quick shower and waited at a table for Kate. She appeared in her gym clothes with her hair pulled into a high pony tail. Toby stood to greet Kate and she stood on her toes and stretched to kiss Toby's cheek.

"Are you okay this morning?" Toby asked, surprised at Kate's unreserved smile. Kate grinned at her son and led him to the buffet.

"I feel better than I have for days." Kate explained while she built herself a yogurt parfait. She waited for Toby to pile his plate with scrambled eggs and sausage, then went on. "The choice you gave me last night let me take responsibility. Now my conflicts are gone."

Kate talked while Toby wolfed down his breakfast, then he waited while she finished. Kate watched him over the top of her parfait and asked, "We have a rainy morning to kill. What do you want to do?"

Toby reached across the table to take his mother's hand. He caressed her and noticed how delicate she seemed, then folded her hand in his while he waited for a server to pass. He answered, "I'd like to take you back to bed."

"I'd like that too." Kate answered, "Soon?" Toby stood and left a tip on the table then helped Kate to her feet. She hooked her hand in the crook of Toby's elbow and he led her to the elevator. While they waited she wrapped her hand around Toby's bicep and leaned close to ask, "How long can you stay with me when we get home?"

The elevator door groaned open and a couple got off, wrestling their bags. Kate and Toby stepped aside to let them by, and Toby waited to answer. When they were in the elevator and the door groaned shut again he told Kate. "I have work and classes tomorrow, so I'll drive north as soon as we get home." He smiled down at his mom. "So this will be our last chance for a while."

Toby led Kate out of the elevator and to their room, then while Toby unlocked the door Kate squeezed herself against him and whispered, "If it will be our last for a while, then we'll have to make it a good one."

Toby stood at the window and started to undress. When Kate came out of the bathroom she found him shirtless, staring blankly at the water streaming down the glass. Toby heard his mother approach, so he wasn't surprised when she stepped close behind him and squeezed her naked body against him. She wrapped her arms around Toby and ran her fingers over his chest, then slipped her hands down over his flat belly and into his jeans.

Kate laid her head against her son's back and asked "What's on your mind?" Toby turned to look at his mother and studied her upturned face.

"I was just thinking how much I've enjoyed you for the last couple days -- in bed and out of bed." Toby whispered. Kate pushed her hands down to grasp her son's hardening cock and Toby bent to kiss her. She dragged his lips between her teeth and he caressed her tongue with his. Toby picked his mother off the floor and embraced her while he tasted her sweet mouth.

Kate broke their kiss and panted in Toby's ear. "Take me to bed."

Toby carried Kate to his bed and laid her among the pillows, then leaned over her to kiss her neck. His lips traveled over his mother's body. He turned her in his arms to taste her skin and to reach each private crease and dimple.

He kissed her toes, her ankles, her knees, then her thighs and Kate knotted her hands into his hair. She pulled him to her, lifted her legs around his waist and breathed in his ear, "I'm ready now. Don't make me wait."

Toby looked down to watch as he worked the head of his cock between his mother's wet labia, then entered her. He had the head of his cock in her before he backed out, then entered her again, farther this time. He felt her body close around the flared edge of the cap and then around his throbbing shaft. Toby paused and caught his breath, then plunged into Kate and forced a gasp through her lips.

His thrusts drove Kate to the edge of the bed, so he wrapped her in his arms and held her off the sheet while he joined their bodies together. His mother's legs held him tight and her hands gripped his shoulders while she begged him to fuck her harder.

It was impossible for Toby to last long. He let Kate's shoulders rest on the sheets and reached a hand to the headboard. His other arm wrapped Kate's waist to hold her hips up to him. He plunged as far into her as he could, then let himself go. Toby bellowed as his spasms pumped his essence into his mother and she thrashed beneath him, gasping for breath.

"Stay in me, stay in me." Kate insisted, as Toby collapsed. He rolled on his back with Kate clinging to him and held her to his chest while his cock softened inside her. She kissed the line of his chin, his throat, his chest and coaxed Toby's excitement. He felt his mother's body tighten around his cock and she writhed and ground against him, slowly working his cock inside her.

Kate drew her knees up beside Toby's waist when she felt him harden and fill her again. Toby's hands traveled from his mother's thighs, over her hips and her waist. He grasped her breasts and pinched her nipples. Kate closed her hands over Toby's and held him to her while she rocked on him, ever faster, ever harder. Her motions became reckless. She threw her head back and squealed as she climaxed, then collapsed on Toby's chest.

"Do it again." Toby demanded, as he caressed his mother's hips and her back. He pushed himself up with his shoulders against the headboard and pillows behind his back and pulled Kate along with him. Toby lifted a lock that had escaped from Kate's hair tie and tucked it behind her ear, then let his hand travel down her back and over her butt. He followed the crease of her ass until he found her anus and pressed his finger against her.

Kate grinned at her son and moved slowly again, grinding herself against Toby and pushing back against his finger on her ass. Their sweat-slicked bodies slipped against each other while Kate sucked and bit at her son's broad chest. Toby kissed her hands and tasted her skin. He urged her on and pressed himself up against her. Kate's excitement had never let down, so she rose quickly to her second orgasm. Toby heard his mother catch her breath and her hands gripped his sides. His finger thrust deep into her anus as she climaxed again and thrashed on his chest.

Toby sat up in the middle of the bed with his still-hard cock deep inside his mother. He held her body against his chest and arranged her legs around him. Kate sighed, wrapped her arms around her son and laid her head against his chest. They rocked gently together, saying nothing, savoring their intimate embrace, then when the air in the suite felt too cool Toby wrapped them both in the blanket to keep them warm. He kissed his mother's hair, and her ears and her cheeks and when she looked up to him he kissed her lips.

It was Kate who broke their silence. She looked up at Toby and watched his face. "Your father called me Katherine." She said. "Would you call me Katherine, this once?"

Toby held his mother's head against his chest, then bent to her ear and breathed, "I love you Katherine, and I forever will."

NotWise
NotWise
735 Followers
12