His Favorite Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took pictures of him in the buff from in front and from behind, saying, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander." Just so he knew she was enjoying herself, she zoomed in closely on his penis, taking several close-ups.

When she was finished with the pictures, Ross said, "So now what? I'm still hard as can be and I'm sure you'll agree that I can't go outside like this. Do you really think I'll settle down?

"You will if you've just had an orgasm."

Ross' eyes widened.

Kate sank to her knees, stroked his penis, gently kissing and licking the tip of his cock, and said, "and that's exactly what's going to happen right now." He was quivering and twitching almost as soon as she put him inside her mouth, rolling her tongue all along the shaft. She toyed with him for a bit, just to build up his excitement level to a suitable degree.

Then she started to work him expertly. After all these years, she knew just where he was most sensitive. She also knew the signs of his impending explosion - first his knees would start to buckle, then he would start thrusting his hips, pushing himself deeper into her mouth, followed by moaning, and then loud ecstasy with convulsions that could pull him out of a lesser woman's mouth.

Kate had actually developed a fondness for the taste of his semen. She called it "an acquired taste." When she was much younger, she would gag and cough, swallowing as fast as she could to minimize the experience on her side of the blowjob. But seeing how much Ross enjoyed coming in her mouth had brought her a different kind of appreciation, and over the years, what had once been an ordeal gradually became more and more enjoyable.

On this occasion, she got Ross to come in a relatively short period of time. She knew he had been more excited than usual, so the birthday must have been going well so far. When his knees began to buckle, she started what she called her "end game", forcing his erection further into her mouth at an ever-increasing rate, lips sliding over his shaft, faster and faster until he could hold back no longer. It didn't take more than a couple of minutes and he was screaming in ecstasy, spilling his semen into her mouth, trying to control his writhing and thrusting so that she could keep him in her mouth as long as possible. He hated "making a mess", and he really enjoyed that his wife was more than willing to suck out every last drop of his semen.

She savored the taste of him until he had begun to shrink. She looked closely at his flagging penis, admiring her handiwork as one more drop of semen formed at the tip. She put his cock back in her mouth to suck out the last few drops, being careful to be extra gentle, knowing that he tended to get a bit oversensitive just after coming. He shuddered with pleasure.

Kate was proud she could give great blow jobs, and she could tell that Ross would probably rank this one right up there with her best. When she finally let him go, they both knew that unless there was some kind of really extra-special stimulation, he wasn't going to be getting hard for the next half hour or so.

Kate gave him a minute to recuperate, then she got to work painting Ross. Her job was pretty easy - making him look like he was wearing black bike shorts only required covering him from just above his knees to just below his waist.

She started by painting on a skimpy g-string. She made a concerted effort to ensure that paint was smeared deep between his butt cheeks, every nook and cranny of his scrotum, and especially all over the entire length of his cock. Once again, she took pictures, just like he had with her.

Next came a Speedo style suit, low cut and minimal. She liked how he looked, even if the rest of his body didn't look like an Olympic swimmer. More pictures, and the process repeated itself until he was covered with black paint that looked strikingly like bicycle shorts.

She stepped back and looked him over. Like her bathing suit, the painted-on version looked pretty darn close to the real thing, until you got close enough. Then, their more interesting anatomical features just couldn't be hidden. Especially Ross - his cock wasn't anywhere close to erect, but even painted completely black like it was, it was still readily apparent that it was more than just a bulge in actual bike shorts. She took quite a few pictures of him from every angle, smiling at the some of the results.

"Oh well, we better get out there while we still can, without you getting arrested," Kate told Ross. She gathered the camera, tripod and their old towels and swimsuits and led him outside.

Ross also found the sensation of wearing only paint really amazing. The dry paint provided only the faintest of a feeling of being covered, and the slight breeze could easily be felt on areas of skin that didn't usually get exposed. The black paint also absorbed the sunlight, warming his skin directly. "This really feels weird, but in a good way, a really good way. How about you? How do you feel?" She replied, "I probably feel better than you do because I know I look like I'm wearing a bathing suit." She chuckled and said, "I have to admit, you look like you're wearing only black paint. Being this close, I can already see most of the details of your cock. And it's only going to be more and more apparent, and probably soon enough. But to be honest, maybe it wouldn't be so obvious looking from farther away, like from one of the neighbors' docks. Are you ready to go show off?"

Kate took him by the hand and led him down the flagstone pathway towards the dock. He kept looking around like he was afraid someone was going to see him and he was going to get arrested. But nobody was out. No boats, no neighbors, just the two of them walking out to the end of their dock. They just happened to be wearing only paint.

They stood at the end of their dock, laughing at the experience. Here they were, actually completely naked, standing in broad daylight exposed to anybody that might happen by. Kate set up the camera on the tripod and took quite a few pictures of them together from various distances and angles. They both laughed when they reviewed the closer shots, agreeing that his cock was more than a bit apparent, maybe even obvious in the closest picture.

They finally sat down on the old towels and dangled their feet in the lake. It felt invigorating. "Maybe we should try going to a nudist resort someday," Ross suggested. "This is kind of a cool feeling. I mean, we've skinny-dipped before, but never in broad daylight. It's really kind of liberating."

Kate laughed and said, "OK, if that's what you want to do, then that's what we'll do for your next big birthday. How's that sound?"

Ross said, "Five years from now, you've got a deal. Or maybe next year? I'm feeling the birthday trauma coming back already."

They talked for a half hour before they heard noises from the neighbors' dock. "Happy birthday Ross," shouted Parker. "I hear it's a big one."

Ross just waved back and said, "Thanks, it's only a number."

Ross wouldn't stand up, but Kate did, waving back at Parker and Rita. Kate leaned over and whispered to Ross, "Come on, stand up, show Rita your bike shorts. You said she saw you this morning as you were both out getting your exercise."

"Yeah, it ain't gonna happen, I think I might need another blowjob because the effects of the last one you gave me are starting to wear off." Kate leaned over and checked, but couldn't tell any discernible difference. "Don't worry," Ross assured her, "I can tell."

Rita and Parker waved again as they motored off in their boat, passing only fifty feet from Ross and Kate, still sitting at the end of their dock. They heard Rita yell, "Kate, is that a new bathing suit?"

"Yeah, Ross just bought it for me. It fits like a glove." Kate stood up, and turned around to show off all of the "suit".

Rita elbowed Parker and in her quaint southern drawl, yelled back to Kate, "What a nice husband you have to buy you presents on his birthday."

Kate laughed and replied, "Don't worry, he's getting quite a few surprises for his birthday. I'm taking good care of him. Maybe we can tell you about them later." She saw Ross roll his eyes.

After the neighbors had headed off down the lake, Ross stood up and declared it time for him to jump into the water. "I have two reasons. One - I'm getting sweaty, and number two - the cool water should, how should I say, calm things down a bit." Kate reached into their boat and grabbed a small bag of shampoo and soap for him. As he stood up, she could tell that indeed, he was starting to get hard again.

He dove in, rolling over as he surfaced, rubbing his painted skin to clean up. The paint came off easily, and soon, she could see all of his body as he lolled around in the clear water. He swam back to the dock, standing in waist deep water. Kate handed him his old bathing suit, and he did a back roll, put on the suit in one quick movement and stood back up, clothed once again. "Ta-da!"

Kate jumped in and did the same, cleaning off the paint easily, finally swimming over to Ross who was standing in chest-deep water. He held her in his arms, enjoying the opportunity to look closely at her wet body. "That suit was great, but I like it even better that now you're wearing only water," he said. She kissed him and then swam back to the dock.

She looked around, and seeing no one, climbed the ladder and dried off, standing there in the sun, completely naked. "C'mon, we have to get going if we're going to make lunch." He followed her back to the house, surprised at her boldness, as she didn't make any effort to cover up.

An hour later, they took their boat to a small bar/restaurant located right on the lake, tying up just off the terrace. Lunch was no big deal, but it was one of Ross' favorite places - good burgers, cold beers, and as he liked to say, "The scenery is great."

As they motored back home, Kate insisted that Ross steer towards the center of the lake. At the same time, she pulled off her t-shirt and the top to the bathing suit she was wearing underneath. Seeing this, Ross dutifully obeyed. When they were almost exactly in the middle, she told him to turn off the engine and drift. At that point, she adjusted the seats on the passenger side of the boat, and took off the bottom of her bathing suit, laying out naked in the sun.

They drifted for twenty minutes with Ross content just to look her over. She was aware of his gaze and gave an occasional gesture or touch of her body to provide him with just a bit more stimulus. Soon, she could see the bulge in his shorts appearing again, and she knew that what she was doing was having her intended effect.

Finally, Ross couldn't handle it anymore and said, "I want to make love to you right here, right now, and I won't take 'no' for an answer. I want you now."

But she fended him off, saying, "Not yet. This is all part of my plan and that will come later. And speaking of coming, you have to take off your clothes and lie down here. I have another trick I want to show you."

Ross glanced around nervously, but seeing no one within a half mile of their boat, he did what his wife had told him to do and took off his shirt and shorts and lay down where Kate had been. He was reveling in the fact that he was completely naked out in the middle of the lake, with his wife servicing him as she was. He was already getting hard, and she went right to work on him, stroking his penis with her hands until it was fully erect. For additional stimulation, she licked and sucked on his nipples, knowing that drove him wild. She could tell it was working because he was hard as a rock within a minute.

Now Ross was a bit of a neat freak, and whenever Kate had given him a hand job in the past, she always brought a towel or tissues for him to come in. Today, when he knew he was getting close to coming, he finally asked Kate, "Do you want to get a towel or use my shirt so I can come in that?"

He was more than a little surprised when Kate leaned over and whispered in his ear, "No, I want to see you come all over my hand, all over your stomach. I want to see how far your semen shoots when you come. I want to see you make a mess, right here in broad daylight, and I'm going to enjoy smearing your semen all over your body. I might even lick some of it off of you"

Ross shuddered with excitement. "Oh no, don't do that. I don't want to get messy. How will I clean up? No, just let me come in my shirt. No, please, don't make me come all over myself."

He was fighting to control himself. The thought of coming all over his wife's hands, and all over himself, meant Ross had to surrender completely to Kate's control. He was clutching the sides of the boat's bench seat, starting to thrust his hips upward, hoping at the last minute, she would wrap his shirt around his cock before he came. He looked at her face as she was gazing at the tip of his penis, apparently waiting for his semen to begin erupting. He did not disappoint her.

He screamed as the orgasm began to rock through his body. Kate clearly felt the first contraction jolt his cock, but only a small drop came out. On the second contraction, his semen spurted all the way up onto his chest, the thick wad collecting in his chest hair. Kate watched closely as the third spasm shot only as far as his stomach, with each subsequent contraction spurting a little bit shorter until he was simply dribbling down his cock and all over her hand.

He continued to grip the sides of the bench seat hard, grunting and gasping as she rubbed him gently, just enough to extend his orgasm, but not enough to make him want to pull away. She knew exactly how much stimulation he could take before he became oversensitive as his orgasm wound down.

Eventually, he was spent, and she took some measure of delight in smearing his semen all over his abdomen, feeling the warm thick fluid run through her fingers and all over her palm. She liked how Ross had submitted to exactly what she wanted to do, especially since it went completely against his squeaky clean nature. She looked over his naked body, and smiled at how messy she had gotten him. She reached over the side of the boat, rinsed off her hands, and she was cleaned up already.

It took Ross a few minutes to recover. When he did finally sit up, he asked, "Now what am I supposed to do? I'm a mess."

Kate gave him the obvious answer to his question, "Jump in the lake and wash off. Go skinny-dipping. You do it all the time back at our place. You should feel completely comfortable here."

Ross looked over the side of the boat, saw nobody within a half mile, so he stood up, stepped over the back seats onto the boat's swimming platform and dove into the cool water. He had been sweating because of more than just the heat of the day, so it felt delightful to splash around and cool off. He floated on his back close to the boat, the sun dappling across his body, until he saw Kate taking a picture of him with her cell phone. Based on her grin, she had gotten a very good shot of him too.

In a rather futile display of modesty, he rolled over and started to swim away from the boat, but Kate just took one more picture, this time with only the rippling water across the back of his naked body. She was giggling at how well the pictures had turned out. "Which one of my friends should I send these to?" she asked, "Bridget? She'd love them. Of course, she's seen you naked more than a few times, so that wouldn't be anything new. How about Gwen? She's mentioned a thing or two about how well you've been taking care of yourself. I know what I'll do, I'll send the full frontal shot to Bridget and the backside picture to Gwen. They'd both be happy to see that you're enjoying your birthday."

Ross stopped swimming and asked, "Are you really sending them?" Kate detected a certain element of uncertainty in his voice, like he was just acting as though he didn't want them sent, but that he would actually have liked Kate's two good looking friends to be given some racy pictures of him. She wasn't really going to send her girlfriends these pictures, but what harm would there be in making Ross think that she did?

She took another couple of pictures as Ross stood dripping wet on the swim platform as he got out of the water. He even posed for her, demurely covering himself for the frontal shot. She knew that this was not out of any feeling of modesty, but rather that the cold water had left him in a state he did not want publicized. Still, she said to him, "And this one is being sent to Tonya. Maybe she'll want to see you naked in real life when they get here tonight." Once again, Ross looked at her with that 'you're not really going to do that, are you?' expression.

She watched as he toweled dry, admiring his body. She thought he looked great for his age. He hadn't given up yet and everything he was doing to stay in shape was working. She told him so, wisely leaving out any reference to his age.

When they got back to the cottage, Kate sent Ross to take a quick nap, just so he'd have enough energy to get through the rest of the day's activities. With all the 'exercise' he'd gotten so far, he agreed and disappeared into the bedroom, took off his clothes and lay down for almost an hour.

That gave Kate time to download all the pictures and assemble two very nice time-lapse videos of the swimsuits being painted. Then she assembled her video backwards, starting with the fully painted suit and culminating with the pictures of her appearing to try to cover up as her swimsuit disappeared.

Looking over the final products, she had to admit that they had turned out better than she could have possibly hoped. "If YouTube allowed nudity, these would go viral," she thought to herself.

When Ross woke up, he heard Kate's voice in the other room and initially thought she must be on the phone. But then he was sure that he could make out a second voice - the pleasing, lilting drawl of their neighbor Rita. He got dressed and went into the living room. As soon as he appeared, Rita smiled widely, put her hand to her mouth in surprise and only said, "Oh dear, maybe I better get going." As she hustled outside, Rita glanced back at him with an expression he had never seen on her face before.

After their neighbor had left, Ross asked Kate, "What was that all about?"

"I was just showing Rita the videos I put together. You've got to see them. They're great, if I do say so myself." They watched the video of Kate about twenty times, especially in reverse, rolling with laughter as her swimsuit slowly disappeared and she feigned modesty.

"This is tremendous. That's the best birthday present I could ever ask for. But I can't believe that you would show this to anybody, much less a proper southern belle like Rita, " Ross laughed.

"Well, Rita asked about my new swimsuit, and after I told her the whole story, I had to show her this video. She's a lot more down to earth than you'd imagine. In fact, she's got a downright racy streak in her. Nothing like the polite southern damsel you'd think she was. She really enjoyed the one of you."

"Of me?" Ross was incredulous. "You did a video of me too? Let me see it, right now. And you showed it to Rita? No wonder she gave me that look on her way out. How bad do I look in it?"

Kate brought up another file, a much shorter time-lapse video of Ross' bike shorts disappearing. In the video of Kate, the final frame had shown her trying desperately and somewhat futilely to cover up. But when the version showing Ross finished playing, the screen was filled with him standing there stark naked until Kate closed the file. Ross could only roll his eyes. "No wonder she looked at me like that and left so quickly. Now she's seen everything I've got to offer."

"Well, as long as we're on the subject, when she walked over here, she walked across our deck, right in front of our bedroom. She happened to mention that you might want to close the drapes in the master bedroom when you take a nap in the nude," Kate said. "In fact, I even dragged her back out onto the deck and we checked you out. Don't worry though, she was very complimentary as we stood there talking about you. I wish I could remember her exact words, because you'd be proud. I can't believe you didn't hear us. You must have been really napping hard."