His Favorite Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ross could feel himself blush. "You encouraged her to look over your husband as he lay there sleeping? Just be aware that some day, I'm going to get you back for this." But to be honest, he was actually thrilled that Rita had said nice things about his body after she had seen him naked. She was definitely a hottie, a bit on the thin side, with smallish breasts, a real shapely ass, and that accent could melt any yankee's heart. He would have loved to have the tables turned.

"So how many other people are you going to show these videos to?" Ross was curious how many of her friends were going to see him in such detail.

Just a few special friends," she said. "Ones of my choosing," she quickly added, noting how Ross' eyes lit up.

Pat and Tonya arrived just before 6pm, plenty of time for a quick cocktail before they were to head into town for dinner. Naturally, conversation turned to the day's activities, and Kate described the bodypainting. Pat begged to see the time-lapse video, and Kate finally relented. All four of them were rolling with laughter, and they watched it so many times that they were almost late for their dinner reservations. Kate never mentioned the video of Ross, and he was a bit disappointed that Tonya never asked.

After his busy day, Ross was starving, making short work of his surf and turf, with an Irish coffee for dessert. Service was quick, and they made it back to the lake house well before sunset.

Immediately upon their return, Kate took Tonya aside to discuss what she'd be comfortable doing that evening. Kate got straight to the point, "Well, are you ready for a quick game of strip poker? Or should we just drag the boys out to the dock and go skinny-dipping?"

Kate was more than a little surprised that Tonya quickly replied, "Oh heck, let's do strip poker. I have to admit, I've never played, and since you have gotten me feeling so uninhibited lately, what the heck, let's do it. But you'll have to teach me how to play."

"Oh great. Me teach you? I'm horrible at poker. We might as well just take off our clothes right now, because we're going to lose. The guys know how to play, so we're toast," Kate lamented.

Tonya didn't seem to mind, "Well, isn't that the idea? You said the goal was to show some skin and give Ross a memorable birthday. Let's at least put up a symbolic fight and make them work at getting us out of our clothes."

The women went back to the kitchen where the guys were just finishing mixing after dinner drinks. Kate asked Ross, "OK birthday boy, we've got one more surprise for you and you get to choose what it is. Do you want to: A.) play strip poker, B.) go skinny-dipping, or C.) do some hot-tubbing?"

Ross immediately said, "I want D.) all of the above." Everybody laughed, and even Tonya didn't challenge his choice.

Kate got the cards and laid down the rules, "We all start even, so let's each get down to four pieces of clothing." Various pieces of clothing were shed to get to the prescribed starting point. Kate continued, "There's only one winner of each hand and everybody but the winner has to remove one article of clothing for each hand. Pretty simple, huh? OK, I'll deal, so you three better prepare to lose and get naked." She dealt and Tonya won the first hand.

Tonya also won the second hand and the guys were getting a bit frustrated.

"She's never played poker in her life and she wins the first two hands?" Pat lamented.

"Beginner's luck," suggested Ross.

"Well, at least one of us women is doing well," said Kate, who was down to her bra and panties already.

"Cream eventually rises to the top," was Tonya's retort. The other three laughed at the irony of her remark.

Pat won the third hand, leaving Tonya's capri pants on the floor, Ross in only his briefs and forcing Kate to decide between taking off her bra or her panties. Although she already knew the answer, Kate decided to let Ross choose, "Well, birthday boy, I'll let you choose. Should I be topless or bottomless?"

Ross didn't hesitate a millisecond, "Topless."

Kate stood up, undid the clasp and slid off her bra slowly, stopping as her areolas started to appear, then letting it edge down past her nipples until all of her large, shapely breast spilled out in full view. She tried not to appear to be making a scene of it, and the effect on the guys was dramatic, especially Pat, who was openly gaping at the show. Ross' eyes were filled with admiration for his wife's confidence and how good she looked topless. Even Tonya appreciated how well Kate commanded their attention.

When Kate sat back down, she looked very self-assured, despite being half naked. Her shoulders were back, she was sitting up straight and she made no attempt to hide from Pat's gaze. Actually, she welcomed it. He had seen her completely unclothed before, but it had been a while, and he was amazed at how good she still looked. She leaned back and put both her arms up along the back of the sofa, accentuating the display of her breasts. Ross knew that Kate was showing off, and that definitely excited him.

Meanwhile, Tonya had noticed Ross' tight low-rise briefs and how trim he had kept himself over the years. He was not quite as tall as her husband - few guys were, and he wasn't as big and brawny as Pat either. But she still found Ross very attractive, and she looked him over as much as she could without being too obvious.

It was Pat's deal, and he had to be brought back to reality and at least temporarily stop his admiring gaze of Kate's upper body. "Oh, sorry. I got distracted. Let's see, where were we?"

He dealt and Kate won the hand.

Ross was beside himself, "I'm out already? I didn't win a hand? Me? I've played more poker than the rest of you combined, and I lose four straight hands? I think I should get a couple of freebies for my birthday. You know, a couple more hands so I can stay in the game. It wouldn't be right for me to go out so quickly, this being my big day and all." He looked around for support, but the other three weren't buying into his argument at all.

"No way Jose," Kate said, chuckling and enjoying watching him squirm. "It's time for the birthday boy to show us all his birthday suit!"

"Yeah, birthday boy. You lost. Time to pay the piper," Pat chimed in.

Tonya was quiet, just waiting to see if Ross would actually go through with it. Kate had to make Ross stand up, and she gave him a quick hug, pressing her bare breasts into his chest. She slid her hands inside his briefs and pushed them down his legs before backing away, leaving Ross standing completely naked in the well-lit room.

Tonya giggled, stifling a small gasp, but she didn't avert her gaze. Ross' cock intrigued her more than she would have ever guessed. It wasn't that much bigger in length or diameter than Pat's. It was just different, and that's what was so exciting. She wondered - was Ross going to get hard? What would he look like then? She thought about it - when was the last time she had seen another man naked besides Pat? It had been ages.

Moreover, she found herself enjoying the fact that she was seeing this good friend of hers stand in front of her, fully exposed for her viewing pleasure. It wasn't like Ross was being a creepy exhibitionist, it was more like he was completely opening up to her; he felt so comfortable with her that he would let her see him naked. And she thought he certainly looked good doing it.

Suddenly, she wondered what it would feel like to be in that position. It wasn't like she hadn't been thinking about it she had made the commitment to Kate months ago. Actually, she had been more like worrying about it for the last week. Now that she was finally faced with what it would be like to be on display, the thought actually seemed to appeal to her. As if she was hastening the process, she said, "Well, Pat and I lost that hand too, so we need to take off a piece of clothing." Pat quickly and without any fanfare took off his shorts, leaving him in only his boxer shorts - not a real noticeable difference.

Tonya undid the buttons on her long peasant blouse and let it slide off her shoulders and fall to the floor. Having known that there was a good chance that she'd be seen in some stage of undress that evening, she was glad that she had picked out her sexiest bra and panties. She stood there, watching the other's eyes look her over. When she saw Ross smiling, she pirouetted to show him the view from behind.

Kate kept the spotlight on Tonya, commenting first on her panties, low cut, lacy and skimpy. Not exactly a thong, these panties featured darting that tucked into her butt, hugging the contour of her shapely ass. Tonya went along with the show, proudly turning around and even wiggling a bit in Ross' direction, which brought a big smile of appreciation.

Kate persisted, also complimenting about Tonya's brassiere that pushed up her perky breasts perfectly, giving them a nice, full roundness. The material was sheer enough that her large, dark areolas were clearly visible. Tonya ran her hands over her body, turning and displaying her last two pieces of clothing. Then she sat down, secretly hoping she would lose the next hand. The thought ran through her mind - what would she rather be, topless or bottomless?

But she didn't have to worry about it. She was dealt two pair, kings high, and she knew so little about poker that she didn't even realize it. She had won. Pat and Kate leaned back in their chairs and rolled their eyes. Ross looked disappointed.

Kate watched intently as Pat stood up, slid off his boxers, turned around twice and slowly sat back down. She had seen him naked several times before, but each time she found herself thrilled to see every square inch of skin on such a large, well-built guy.

Kate was shaken from her reverie by Tonya, who gleefully said to her, "OK Kate, now it's your turn." Kate was already topless, and was already aware that Pat had been glancing furtively at her for the last couple of hands. She was more than happy to take off her panties in front of him, but in deference to her husband, she at least directed the show in her Ross' direction.

Kate declared, "Well, Tonya, you won. Congratulations. Now, you have to strip for the birthday boy."

Ross' eyes widened. Pat laughed and said, "Yeah, let's see you take it all off for the birthday boy!"

Tonya blushed heavily. She was suddenly faced with baring it all. Even though the other three were already completely naked, she hesitated. Kate and Pat clapped and chanted, "Take it off. Take it off. Take it off." All sorts of emotions ran through Tonya's mind. Insecurities again welled up within her. She knew her breasts weren't as big as Kate's, so how would she compare? Did anybody really want to see the rest of her body? Why did she get herself into this position in the first place? She had won the strip poker game, so why couldn't she back out now and just put the rest of her clothes back on?

Tonya looked at Ross and saw an expression on his face like a kid on Christmas morning, gazing at all the presents under the tree, eyes wide with amazement and awe. He had such an appreciative look, almost childlike, that it calmed her, reassuring her that he would like what he saw. "Oh, what the heck," she thought to herself, "I guess I can make his day."

With all eyes focused on her, she stood up and undid the clasp in the back of her bra. She held the cups in place as the straps fell away from her shoulders. Like Kate had done, she ever so slowly lowered the bra from her breasts, stopping as her nipples started to come into view. But her hesitation wasn't for drama, she still felt embarrassed. Pat and Kate had seen her naked before, but what would Ross think? Tonya looked at her husband one last time for approval, but his smile removed any doubt that everything was all right.

She watched Ross' face as she dropped the bra, noticing the gleam in his eyes as he finally got to see her bare breasts. She could tell that he was having a good birthday and was pleased to be part of making him happy. Ross wasn't staring at her, but rather his eyes darted back and forth between her face and all up and down her body. In fact, she thought he was making more eye contact with her than anything else.

"OK, halfway to complete nudity," yelled Kate. "Keep going. Don't stop now." Tonya looked again at Pat, and he gave a silent nod of his head.

Her panties were very form-fitting, so she almost had to wiggle out of them to get them over her hips and down her thighs. Ross thought that this was for his benefit and let out an appreciative, "Nice!"

Tonya smiled at his reaction, turned around twice and said "Ta-da! There you have it. I'm naked! Happy birthday, Ross. I'll have you know that I've never done this before, so that's how special you are."

"Well thank you Tonya," Ross replied. "I've always known that you are a beautiful woman, and as I have long suspected, you have an absolutely stunning body." He looked her over from head to toe, taking time to study her body closely, committing various features to memory, the shape and curve of her breasts, the size and color of her areolas, the soft shadows between her thighs, the roundness of her well-toned ass. He knew that there was a very good chance he would be the last male besides Pat to see her naked. "You probably have no idea how good you look with your clothes off."

Tonya blushed again, and said, "Oh, you're just saying that because I'm naked."

"No," Ross replied, "I'm saying that because it's true. Both you women are absolutely beautiful, and you both have great bodies. You two are great examples of how completely different female body styles prove the vast range of feminine beauty. You are both magnificent. Thank you for making my birthday special beyond words." Turning to his wife, "And Kate, thank you for setting up all this. I can't believe you took the sting out of a birthday for me. You are the best wife in the world."

"Well, it doesn't have to end yet. The sun has pretty much set, so maybe we should go take a quick dip in the lake. What do you all say?" Kate suggested.

The insecure expression returned to Tonya's face. "You mean go skinny-dipping? Outside?"

"Well, you can't go skinny-dipping inside," Kate retorted. "C'mon, nobody will see you, except us. Let's go. Have you ever done this before?

"Of course not," was Tonya's obvious answer.

"Well, c'mon, there's a first time for everything. Today might as well be the day you really let it all hang out," Kate said. "I'll go get some towels and I'll meet you out on the dock. Go ahead."

Ross took his glass into the kitchen, saying, "Does anybody need another drink? I know I could use one," as he sauntered into the kitchen.

Pat was looking at Tonya and she found herself frozen by his gaze. She noticed a definite lusty aspect to his expression now, and she was a bit taken aback. She didn't remember the last time he looked at her quite that way. She felt a mixture of pride and arousal and wondered why she hadn't done things like this before. She knew it wasn't something that she would do every day, and certainly not with just anybody. But Ross and Kate were good friends, good enough that she had enjoyed the whole experience. At least, so far.

Tonya was still a bit apprehensive about this whole skinny-dipping thing. Nudity inside was one thing, but outside where anybody could see her was still threatening. So she waited behind to talk to Kate as Pat and Ross walked out the back door. She watched as their bare butts headed down the flagstone pathway to the lake, illuminated just enough by the small solar-powered lights. They were so much at ease. Tonya thought to herself, "That's men for you. It's much tougher to be a woman."

Kate appeared with the towels, and said, "Here, wrap this around you so you won't feel so self-conscious as we walk down to the lake. Trust me, you can't see anything, but I know you're still feeling a bit uneasy."

"Well, if I had tits as big as yours, maybe I'd be more self-assured," Tonya responded.

Kate turned to her, grabbed her by the shoulders, pushing them back. "Tonya, you've got a great body. But you have to stand up straight and stop slouching. Be proud. Show it off. Every woman looks better if she is confident. You've got great breasts, and you have every right to be confident. Have you noticed how much Ross is enjoying the show you're putting on for him? You're helping me make his birthday a truly memorable one, so I appreciate it too. C'mon, let's go cool off in the lake."

Tonya noted that Kate had wrapped her towel around her waist, leaving her bare-breasted and she decided to do the same. The ladies walked outside and headed down to the lake. They could hear the guys already in the water, splashing and laughing.

Kate dropped her towel on the bench and dove right in, with Tonya right behind her. The two couples swam and frolicked for a while, stopping occasionally to sip at their drinks, standing in waist deep water by the dock. The sun had long since set, but the early summer twilight persists a long time in northern Michigan. On top of that, a quarter moon added just the right additional amount to the available illumination.

Kate made it a point to lean with her elbows on the dock, knowing full well that by now, the guys' vision had adjusted to the low light and her breasts would be tantalizingly visible. Pat mistakenly thought that she couldn't see him openly staring at her. Ross wasn't shy about his gaze, his eyes darting back and forth between the two women's bodies.

Eventually, Kate swan out to the raft, climbed up the ladder and stood with her arms and legs widely spread, yelling, "I'm the queen of the world!" The boys quickly followed, and eventually, Tonya did too.

The four of them lay naked on the raft, the slight breeze cooling them comfortably after the sweltering heat of the day. They sat and talked about a multitude of topics for about fifteen minutes. Even Tonya got comfortable enough to join in the conversation, and she noticed that she had almost forgotten that they were all naked. She even took the opportunity to check out the guys as they lay on their backs, and chuckled to herself when she realized that what she had heard was true - lake water does cause shrinkage.

Finally, Tonya declared that she was getting a bit chilled and was going to swim back to the dock. Kate asked her, "Do you want to go in the hot tub? We don't use it as much in the summer, but maybe tonight would be good."

Tonya quickly asked, "Is everybody going in the hot tub?"

Kate wanted to make sure that Tonya was still comfortable and asked, "Do you want company?"

Tonya's response surprised Kate, "Sure, why don't we all hop in for a while. It'd be a good way to wrap up the evening."

One by one, they dove in and swam back to the dock. Ross toweled dry as he was walking back to the deck, where he uncovered the jacuzzi, slid in and turned on the jets. Trying to be a true gentleman, he stood and helped both women as they stepped into the tub. Since there is no graceful way to step into a hot tub, Ross made it a point to watch closely as each woman extended her legs, trying to reach the bottom of the tub. Pat missed the show because he had detoured back into the kitchen to mix four more drinks.

In the hot tub, it didn't take long to drive the chill from their bodies. Soon, all four were taking turns sitting up on the edge of the tub, with only their legs in the water. Tonya followed Kate's lead, leaning backwards, arms spread widely against a bench, striking a pose that invited the men's eyes, and based on how they were staring, she could tell that they were not disappointed.

After a while, Tonya looked at Pat and said, "I think it's time for us to go inside too. I've got a special treat for you, even if it's not your birthday." Pat almost jumped out of the jacuzzi, quickly following Tonya inside.