His Favorite Slave

Story Info
Teaching a lesson to his favorite slave...
3.2k words
3.95
23.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zim1978
zim1978
3 Followers

He walked down the stairs leading to his own personal dungeon, beginning to hear faint sounds coming from within... both screams & moans. Getting towards the bottom of the stairs he could see the light flickering from torches on the walls leading to the heavy wooden door before opening it. Upon entering through, he looked around to see how his slaves were faring. He saw one chained to one wall at the wrists & ankles, fighting her restraints... and another nearby writhing in pleasure from the thick dildo that was being thrusted inside her agonizingly slow by way of a machine as she was on all fours chained to the stone floor. He looked to a corner and saw another slave locked in the stocks being whipped by his apprentice. Watching for a few minutes to see how his technique was developing, he realized he was coming along well.

"Not bad... you just have to work on the accuracy of your strikes a little & then we can move on to other tools of the trade. Why don't you put her to bed for now & bring back Maria for me. You're free to do as you please for the night, but you're welcome to watch if you wish."

"Yes, sir."

He walked over to the slave being penetrated on the floor & crouched down so he could look her in the eyes.

"Well, well, well... how are we doing over here?"

"Please... please Master... "

"Please? Please what?"

"Please stop the machine Master... "

He looked at her face seeing the pleasure in her facial expression, but knew that she wouldn't be able to climax from the speed it was set on. And he smiled

"This is what happens when you misbehave. A slave gets punishment when she does something without her Master's express permission. This is minor, your first instance of misbehaving... there are worse punishments you could receive. Also, you've only been on the machine for an hour... your punishment is for three hours. You have two more hours to go, but if you continue to complain... I may increase that length of time. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Master."

"That's better. And speaking of worse punishments... "

He walked to the center of his dungeon towards the large, black wooden device that was shaped like an eight foot tall letter X. Looking upon it, there was his last slave chained to it. She was restrained with metal cuffs at the wrists & ankles, and also held in place by a collar at the neck. There were clamps attached to each of her nipples that were connected to each other by a black chain. Her body was naked save for the pair of leather panties that had a vibrator attached on the inside. He could see how much she was squirming without even looking at her lower body just from the movement of the chain on the clamps moving to & fro as it hung from her large breasts. He could tell how much she wanted to be vocal with the pleasure coming from the vibrator, but the ballgag in her mouth was preventing her from doing so. She couldn't see his approach from the blindfold currently blocking her vision, but she was about to discover that he was there.

"Well, let's see... my favorite slave on my newest addition to the dungeon."

He leaned in & pulled on the chain a bit, causing her to moan a little louder through the gag in her mouth. He smiled, knowing how much she was enjoying the toy inside her even before he looked down & saw the wetness leaking out of her tight little pussy. The moans got even more pronounced as he reached down putting pressure on the vibrator inside her. After a few moments of this, he stood up straight removing both the blindfold & the gag.

"And how are we faring today, slave?"

"I'm sorry Master... I really am."

"I know you are... I can tell by the look in your eyes that there is no falsehood in your words. But, you still need to be taught this lesson. This was the third time you have been caught masturbating without asking first."

He turned to see his apprentice pulling another slave along by a leash. She was wearing thigh high, vinyl, heeled boots, matching thong, but nothing else. She was thin, but not without curves & had deep red hair in pigtails down to the middle of her back.

"Ah... I see that Maria has been brought over. You are free for the remainder of the night, apprentice."

"Thank you, Master."

His apprentice handed him the leash, before bowing & leaving the dungeon. He smiled as he petted Maria on the head, causing her to smile wide back at him.

"That is how a proper slave should act. Please & thank you, bowing to your master, being grateful for what you are given. Maria here is my newest slave, yet she has learned this lesson well already. She happily does what she is told, she thanks her Master & most important of all... she behaves well. She is a good little slave."

"Thank you, Master."

He looked over & could see the anger rising in his restrained slave, but also jealousy at the attention being shown right in front of her.

"And for being a good slave, she is about to get a reward."

Maria's face lit up & started to bounce on her heels a bit as he unlocked the restraints of the large X. He removed the vibrating panties from his slave before locking her in a plain wooden chair nearby. He looked over to the redhead & smiled as he unzipped his pants to reveal his hard cock.

"Maria... you may suck your Master's cock."

"Oh, thank you, Master!"

Dutifully she dropped to her knees right away, wrapping her lips around his thick hard cock, causing him to moan a little. She was just sucking on the head & a little bit of the shaft, slowly taking in more & more. Watching her, she played with his balls with one hand as the other was stroking him as she sucked his cock. He moaned again as he could feel her tongue circling the head of his cock. He knew this was driving his other slave up the wall... she was very enthusiastic when it came to blowjobs. She loved her Master's cock & he knew it. He also knew that she liked to watch. She was struggling against her restraints & he knew that she wished it was her mouth sucking on his cock. Maria was working on his cock fitting more & more inside her mouth with his assistance as he grabbed her by one of her pigtails, forcing her to take in more.

"Mmmmm... she's good."

He smiled at his locked slave, knowing this would drive her nuts. Her body was practically begging for release. He could feel his new slave try even harder upon hearing her Master's praise of her oral skill. He looked back over at the chair & could see the pleading look in her eyes.

"Oh... is there something you'd like right now?"

"Of course, Master. Your cock... I'm in love with your cock, Master. I always want your wonderful cock inside me, Master... always."

He slowly got an idea & pulled Maria away from his cock. Before gesturing over to a table that has handcuffs attached to it.

"Maria, why don't you take her over to the table & restrain her, standing up but bent over it."

"Of course, Master."

He watched as she unlocked the slave & then walked her over to the table & locked her in place before grabbing a long dildo & handing it to Maria.

"I want you to take this & fuck her with it. You may do what you like to her... be as rough & as mean to her as you like."

She literally started bouncing up & down a little in happiness from what her Master was allowing her to do. She walked over & spread the slave's legs a little before slowly working the dildo inside her. It slipped in easily from how soaking wet she already was. She grunted in pleasure as it penetrated her pussy over & over again. Maria started to pull her hair as well while the toy slid in & out.

"You like that, huh? You like how that toy feels while I fuck you with it, you little bitch?!"

"Oh, god yes... it feels so good!"

He watched as her body began to shake as she had a little orgasm quickly from the dildo inside her. He walked over & handed Maria a paddle as he took over pulling his slave's hair hard. He looked over to see a wicked grin on her face as she pulled her arm back, then brought it down hard... making her grunt with the pain. First the left cheek & then the right... alternating sides of her ass & occasionally right on the crack of her ass hitting both sides at once. She was doing all this while still fucking the slave with the dildo harder & harder. Seeing how well she was doing, he walked over to a chest & grabbed a couple things before returning to his slaves. The first was a whip, which he began to use on her back as Maria fucked her with the dildo making her cum again... harder this time.

"Yes... yes... yes... YES!!"

"OK... enough."

He unlocked his slave again, this time putting her on her knees in front of him with her hands cuffed behind her back. He whispered into Maria's ear & saw her smile as she walked behind the slave, then grabbed her hair hard & held her in place. Grabbing the whip again, he started using it on her big tits. It was leaving marks on her & making the chain connecting the clamps move along with each strike of the whip. He could tell she was enjoying the pain a little. Leaning down, he reached towards the nipple clamps pinching them tighter causing her to grunt in pain. He nodded to Maria & she walked away for a moment before coming back wearing a strap-on dildo. He smiled as he took his slave & placed her lying on her back with her hands cuffed above her head on the table. The smile got bigger as he saw Maria walk over & start to fuck the slave hard right away.

"You like that slut? Huh? Do you like that fake cock fucking your hot little pussy?"

"Oh yes! It feels so good inside my slutty little pussy... please keep fucking me with it!"

Enjoying this scene between his two slaves, he walked over & fed his cock to the one being fucked. She look surprised by this, but started sucking on it right away as she was being fucked hard by the dildo. He could feel her moaning around his hard cock in her mouth. He could feel her tongue moving on the underside of his cock as he forced more of it down her throat. With one hand on her head so he could fuck her face, he reached down & spanked her tit hard making her moan even more. She loved being completely controlled like this. She loved serving her Master & he knew it. The rougher he was with her... the more she loved it. He continued fucking her face & spanking her big tits while he watched Mariam pound her hot little pussy with the strap-on.

"That's it! Take it, you fucking slut! Take all that fake cock!"

"Hmmm... do you think she's ready, Maria?"

"Oh yes, Master. I think she's ready for that big cock of yours."

"I think so, too."

He reached above his slave & uncuffed her from the table before dragging her behind him by her hair to a door that led into a room with a bed in it. He noticed that Maria dutifully followed him in, as she had not yet been dismissed from his presence. This fact made him smile as he threw his slave down on the bed on her back.

"What would you like me to do for you next, Master?"

"Well... what would you like to do?"

"Master, it matters not what I would like... only what my Master wishes. I belong to him."

"Good girl."

"Well, for now, why don't you hold her arms down while I fuck this little slut."

"Of course, Master."

He got up on the bed & slowly inserted his thick cock inside her as Maria held her down. He pushed in all the way & held it there. He knew it was driving her crazy having it inside her & not moving... she wanted him to pound her pussy relentlessly. Still remaining stationary inside her, he started spanking her big tits again. They were getting red & she was loving it. She loved when her Master marked her. She moaned louder with each hit from his hand. Slowly he began thrusting back & forth inside her pussy... sometimes all the way, but sometimes not. He was fucking her hard now, slamming his thick hard cock inside her soaking wet little pussy & pulling on the chain from the nipple clamps as well. She was loving it & he could tell Maria was enjoying it, too. He saw the look in her eyes & could tell she was turned on by this.

"Maria?"

"Yes, Master?"

"Why don't you sit on her face while I fuck this little bitch? Would you like to give her a taste of that sweet little pussy of yours?"

"Oh! Can I Master? Pretty Please... can I?"

"Yes, you may."

"Yay!"

He watched her straddle the slave's face so she could lick Maria's pussy, never stopping fucking her. He was pounding her tight little pussy deep & hard with his thick cock. In addition she had a wet pussy to lick & she was loving every second of it. She was taking every inch of his cock now & her hot pussy was gripping it like it never wanted to let go. She was moaning into Maria's pussy as it dripped on her face. The slave was very good with her tongue & he could tell Maria was about to cum... and when she climaxes, she does so HARD. She was about to explode all over the slave's face.

"Master! Oh god yes! I'm gonna... I'm gonna... she's gonna make me c... c... cum!! YES!!"

He watched with a big smile as Maria collapsed forward on top of the slave with her eyes closed. Then she opened them & realized she was inches away from her Master's big hard cock. Suddenly, her eyes opened wide & she was very interested in watching it slide in & out of a dripping wet little pussy. He was slamming his cock inside his slave & she loved watching it happen. He offered it to her & she immediately put it in her mouth, sucking all of the pussy juices off of it.

"Did that taste good?"

"Oh, yes Master. Your cock tastes extra yummy with her juices on it!"

"I thought you might like that. Now why don't you come stand next to the table & go back to watching."

"Yes, Master."

She jumped off the table right away & he went back to fucking the hell out of his slave. He started right where he left off, pounding her hard. Her tits were bouncing back & forth with the chain from the nipple clamps still attached.

"Is this what you wanted? Huh... is it? This is what you wanted all along, wasn't it?"

He waited for a response & upon hearing no answer to his question, slapped his slave across the face.

"Well?"

"Yes, Master. Sorry Master. This IS what I wanted. This is what I want ALL THE TIME. I would keep your fantastic cock inside me all day long if I could. I'm sorry Master."

"You wouldn't want me to deprive you of it, would you...?"

"NOOO! Please don't do that! I'll be good, Master... I promise. Please? Please don't take your wonderful cock away! I'll behave better... I swear. Please, please, please, please... PLEASE don't deprive me of your fantastically thick cock, Master!"

He kept pounding his cock into her, the seconds turning to minutes... minutes turning to an hour & still fucking the hell out of his little slave.

"That feel good inside you? Does it? You love when I fuck you like this... don't you? My dirty, filthy, nasty, little CUNT slave loves it... doesn't she?!"

She loved it when her Master called her that. Loved when he talked dirty like that towards her... it made her even wetter.

"Oh god... YES! She loves it... she absolutely FUCKING loves it. She loves her Master's cock fucking the living shit out of his dirty... filthy... nasty... little... CUNT slave! She wants it every day!"

She had been cumming on his cock for the last half an hour. She had lost count of how many times she had climaxed. She would finish cumming & then bounce right into another one. Some of the orgasms she was having didn't even end... they just combined with the next one making one longer, much bigger orgasm. She was screaming now from all the pleasure she was receiving

"OH GOD YESSSSSSSS!! PLEASE MASTER, FUCK ME HARD & FAST! USE ME... USE MY BODY MASTER!! POUND THAT SLAVE PUSSY MASTER!! SLAM YOUR COCK IN MY TIGHT LITTLE CUNT!! YESSSSSS!!

She was cumming so hard now that he could barely thrust inside her at points from her pussy clamping down hard around his cock. He was getting close & he knew it. He pulled his cock out of her pussy & could see it glistening with pussy juice dripping off of it.

"Both of you get over here & suck your Master's cock."

They both jumped at the chance & started taking turns sucking on his hard cock. They were both very good at it. They started running their tongues up & down simultaneously... one tongue on each side of his thick cock. His slave started sucking on the head of his cock as Maria was sucking on his balls. He loved this combination & was getting even closer. He suddenly pulled out & started stroking his thick hard cock in front of his two kneeling slaves. They both wanted his cum & he knew it.

"I'm gonna cum soon... HERE IT COMES!"

He grunted loudly & started shooting cum out all over both of his slaves... first one & then the other. He finally finished cumming & their faces were dripping with cum.

"Why don't you two help each other clean yourselves up?"

He watched with definite approval as they started licking the cum off of each other. They both loved the taste of their Master's sperm & swallowed in whenever he told them they could. They each showed their Master the cum in their mouths before swallowing it & licking their lips.

"Good girls... now it's time for bed."

"Awww... "

"That wasn't a request."

Simultaneously they both said "Yes, Master"

He walked them to each of their separate cells & locked them inside for the night. He walked back towards the staircase with a wicked smile on his face before closing the door behind him & heading back up the stairs.

zim1978
zim1978
3 Followers