His First Return

Story Info
Patience paid off - he came back to town.
3.5k words
3.13
48.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second in a line of stories. If you have not read the first, titled How We Got Started, I suggest you read it before continuing with this one. Thank you for your time.

I rarely remember my dreams, but the ones I do remember, make me wake wanting him more.

In them, I relive the few precious moments I had in his arms, when we made love that one night, when he was last in town. I vividly remember the feel of his lips on mine, how my body responded to his kisses, how his body reacted to mine.

February was the last time I saw Jay in person, and it is now July. So that would make five months since last seeing each other. Now, that does not mean we hadn't kept in touch. Over the last several months, we talked through messenger when ever possible and exchanged emails and a few pictures. There were many times he had to pull a 24-hour duty shift and I would stay up with him as late as I possibly could to keep him company. We treasured that time, late at night, when all in my house was asleep, and I would be able to show him my naked body and what we could be doing if he was with me. Though he was not able to pleasure himself, he loved watching me. I loved when he'd tell me he dreamed of me, of us. He would tell me he'd cum in his sleep just from those arousing dreams.

In the several months since he'd left San Antonio, there had been many times Jay almost had to come back to town for his job. But, unfortunately, it never worked out. So, when he told me this time that he may be coming, I got a little excited; but was afraid to get my hopes up too high. We would only have one night, but I would be happy with just a few minutes of being with him if that was all I was allotted. It finally came down to the day he had to leave. I woke early with the kids as I always did but the first thing I did was check my email. Oh my God! There was an email from Jay telling me good morning and that he was leaving shortly, and instructed me to not forget my bag of goodies.

Luckily, my husband was out of town again. Also, luckily, just a month prior, my mom had moved in with my family, so I had someone to care for the children. To make plans to leave the house and meet Jay, I told my mom I wanted to go out with a friend of mine. She had no problems with that.

That entire day, preceding my visit with Jay, I had to continue to hide the smile that kept creeping across my face. Early in the day I packed the bag I was to take with me to see Jay and put it in my car so that I wouldn't raise questions if seen walking out with it when I was ready to leave for the evening. He knew just exactly what to tell me to bring. The things in the bag were to bring added enjoyment to our evening: a special video, my small collection of vibrators, my digital camera and lubricating lotion in the event we were able to try anal sex this time that we were together. It didn't matter to me much that we use any of the items except for the digital camera. I wanted a good close up picture of Jay's face. And I know he wanted to take some arousing pictures of me that I could later send to him after downloading them.

That evening after I'd put the kids to bed, I took my shower. Then I sprayed rose scented body oil over my arms, breasts, stomach, and all over my legs, making sure to get the inside of my upper thighs.

I dressed in my most feminine country clothes, not forgetting my hat. As I dressed, I tried to picture the look of appreciation I was sure to soon see on Jay's face. I chose a white peasant style pullover blouse, a full black skirt that had a little bit of black lace on it and my black boots. Under this ensemble I wore a white bra, my black thong and my white thigh high stockings.

As I headed out, I called "goodnight" to my mother, knowing she would not be up when I came home. I felt a little guilty knowing I was deceiving her, possibly ruining any trust she may have of me ever "going out" again if she knew my true intensions.

As I backed my car out of the driveway, I dialed Jay's room.

"Hello", he said as he answered the phone.

"Hi sweetie" I said, "I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving the house. I should be able to meet you at Ci Ci's parking lot in about 30 minutes."

Jay asked, "Did you make sure to bring your driver's license? You may need it to get past the gate guard on base."

I assured him that I had it.

We talked a few minutes about his 500 plus, mile drive. Then he let me get off the phone so that I could concentrate on my driving.

I loved how he was always so considerate of me; thinking of my happiness and my safety. I of course always thought of his as well. Jay was always on my mind. He especially crossed my mind every time I drove by the side of town the Ci Ci's Pizza was that we had lunch at.

The drive seemed to take forever; then at the same time, it seemed as though it only took me ten minutes instead of the thirty it actually took me to get there. I thought I had gotten there before him because I had forgotten that instead of driving his new Avalanche pick up, he was driving a military vehicle. So, as I turned around in the shopping center parking lot, I remembered to look for him in a car. Sure enough, there he was, sitting in the parking lot waiting for me. I pulled my car into the space next to him and got out when he opened the door for me.

The smile he gave me as he said, "hi baby", made me so happy. I went straight into his arms for a long hug. We broke away a bit, arms still around each other. Our eyes met as we let our lips meet in a brief kiss. Only a slight meeting of the lips; we would save the deep kisses for the privacy of his room.

I blushed and ducked my head a bit when Jay said, "You look great tonight baby."

I softly said, "Thank you sweetie," and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

He told me to grab my bag and to lock my car up so that I could ride onto the base with him. Jay tapped me on the rear end with his hand as I leaned into the car to do as I was told.

As soon as I was situated in his borrowed car with my seat belt on, Jay leaned over for another kiss. As we pulled out of the kiss, our eyes met and held for a brief moment. Neither of us could help but smile at the pleasure of being in each other's presence again. There was a comfortable silence as we listened to the radio while he drove the short distance to the base. He gave the gate guard our id's and squeezed my hand as we waited for the guard to double check the id's to our faces. Then he wound his way around the base to the parking area closest to his room. As we walked up to his room, the bag on my shoulder, he held my hand.

My heart was racing as I waited for him to open the door. When we entered, I walked across the room to place the bag on a table. Then I went back to where Jay was standing after shutting the door. His arms went around me, holding me tight. The warmth of his embrace felt so wonderful, so welcoming. I looked up into his eyes and he leaned down for a kiss. In that kiss, I put everything I felt for him, but was afraid to mention. I had known for a long time that I cared very deeply for Jay; but, though I don't know when it happened, I had come to love Jay very dearly. I did my best to convey these feelings to him in this kiss. I put my whole being into it. I wrapped my arm around him, placing my free hand in a light caress against his cheek.

As we broke apart, Jay brought my attention to the bed, and the item lying there. It was a beautiful yellow rose. I couldn't believe how sweet he was for bringing it to me. Jay knew of my love for yellow roses because we had had conversations concerning my desire to someday get a yellow rose tattooed to the inside of my right ankle. Being from San Antonio, Texas, the yellow rose was very important to me. I brought the rose to my nose to smell it, relishing its beautiful scent. I looked up at him and smiled, loving him even more. Then I walked over to carefully lay it on the table next to my bag.

Jay left the entrance of the room to meet me at the foot of the bed. Again we went into each other's arms for another spell binding kiss. Boy, I love kissing this man. We deepened the kiss, our hands beginning to roam all over each other. Jay's hands caressed my shoulders while mine roved up and down his back.

After removing my hat, Jay lifted the tail of my shirt to pull it off over my head. The warmth of his hands made my skin tingle where he touched me. I smiled up at him, accepting his lips as he bent over again to kiss me, his lips warm and soft. Next, Jay pulled my skirt down off my hips and let it fall to the floor, helping me step out of the puddle of black material at my feet. He sat me down on the bed and removed my boots. Afterward, he helped me stand again. There I stood, in only my intimate clothing, allowing him to admire me.

I had to feel the warmth of his skin against mine, so I pulled Jay's shirt up over his head, laying it on the dresser. Our arms went around each other, enjoying the sensations created by our bodies being so close. While his arms were around me, Jay reached for the closure of my bra and unfastened it. After sliding it off my arms and letting it go to the floor, Jay wrapped his arms around me again. A sigh escaped me I was so content to just stand there in his arms. After a moment, we pulled away. Jay pulled my panties down from my hips and helped me step out of them. I felt I had to even things out, so I unfastened Jay's shorts and let them fall to the floor. He stepped out of them to lead me to the bed. He had me lay down in only my thigh high stockings.

Jay lay on the bed beside me and I took him into my arms to kiss him again. My hands roamed over his back while his began to explore my body as well. His hand came down to cup my breast so he could take it into his mouth. I couldn't contain the moan that escaped my lips. I closed my eyes, savoring this time we stole for ourselves. Jay's warm, wet mouth created sensations in the pit of my stomach. It took all my will not to dig my nails into his back, conveying to him the pleasure he was creating for me. His mouth left the breast he was working on to create the sensations anew in the other breast. After a short while, when his mouth left that breast, I opened my eyes and looked down at him. He smiled at me and brought his mouth to mine again. Did I mention? I love kissing this man.

His mouth left mine, to trail light kisses around to the side of my neck to the very sensitive area where my neck meets my shoulder. I moaned again, telling Jay how wonderful that felt. Then he began to trail his way from my collarbone toward my breasts again. He lightly suckled each nipple, then continued downward across my belly. I sucked it in as he went even lower, working his way to my trimmed mound of hair. His warm lips gently kissed the inside tops of each thigh. I slowly opened my legs, granting Jay access to my most private area. My hands bunched the sheets as Jay's tongue flicked my clit.

Again I moaned, saying, "Oh God that feels wonderful Jay!"

Time seemed to stand still while Jay slid his tongue in and out of my pussy, flicking my clit with his thumb. My juices were flowing, and Jay was more than happy to lick them up. He had nearly sapped me of my strength by the time he lifted his head.

Jay moved up into my arms, his body positioned between my legs. I bent my knees so I could wrap my legs around Jay's hips, to more easily allow him to enter me. I moaned with pleasure, rolling my head back, when I felt that he had fully entered me. Jay lay still for a short time, just enjoying the feel of my warm, wet sheath surrounding him. Then he lifted himself up on his hands and began an in and out rhythm that soon had me becoming wetter, and squeezing my legs around him even tighter. I closed my eyes, holding Jay as he set a faster pace.

Our moans of pleasure mingled, becoming one voice. The faster Jay slammed into me, the wetter I became. I felt a tightening begin to take place. I told Jay how much I loved the feel of him inside me as I came. I looked up into his eyes just as he was looking down at me.

Jay slowed his pace again, slowly pulling out, nearly leaving me completely; and then slowly entering me as deep as he could go. I knew he was allowing me to recover from my orgasm. As my breathing slowed, his pace picked back up. I wrapped my legs tighter around him, holding him inside me. Our eyes met and he brought his lips to mine for another long, sensual kiss.

As I could feel the wetness gathering once again, Jay completely removed himself from me and told me to get on my knees. I was eager to do as he told me. As I rolled over onto my stomach and rose up on to my knees, Jay positioned himself behind me. He slowly guided his cock back into my hot, wet, waiting pussy. After he'd fully entered me, Jay grabbed my hips and began his deep thrusts. I thrust my hips backward into him, throbbing as I became wetter. I had to moan into the pillow, knowing I could sometimes get vocal in this position, because I didn't wish for Jay's neighbor in the next room to hear us. I felt Jay's body as he began to get ready to cum. As Jay began to thrust harder into me, releasing his cum deep inside me, I released my last orgasm with him. After his final thrust, while he was still inside me, Jay reached around and caressed my breasts.

We lay holding each other, under the cocoon of covers, enjoying the feel of our nude bodies against each other. Each of us tenderly caressed the other, talking quietly of events going on. It grew late, so Jay set his alarm to allow us to get a short nap before I had to drive back home. I slept so peacefully for that short hour and a half. I heard his alarm go off, seeming to sound like it was coming from a far off place. After he turned it off, I felt Jay turn his body back to mine to wake me. I felt his hand go to my breasts and his lips kiss my shoulder. I rolled to my back, looking up into his eyes. Oh how I wished I could be awakened like this for the rest of my life. But I would not allow myself to dwell on that at the moment. I put my arm around his neck, pulling his head down so I could reach his lips for a kiss. Jay positioned his body between my legs, and I could feel his apparent arousal. Jay kissed me as he entered me. I was still wet from making love to him earlier in the evening, so he entered me easily.

I wrapped my legs tightly around Jay's hips, holding him inside me. We took our time making love, not knowing when the next time would be that we would be able to hold each other again. I kissed him tenderly and deeply, expressing all of my love and feelings to him that I was afraid to express verbally. The feel of his thrusts and our deep kiss brought me to climax. As I orgasmed, I softly moaned Jay's name, holding him tight. He lay still upon me, still fully aroused inside the hot, wetness of my pussy, feeling the contractions of my muscles.

Then slowly he began his rhythm of thrusting again. I climaxed several times, holding him tighter each time. I began to beg Jay to cum. I needed the feel of him coming inside me again.

"Are you sure you've been pleasured?" Jay asked me.

I assured him I had been, taking his mouth to mine again as his thrusts became quicker and deeper. I wrapped my legs higher up around his waist, tilting myself up toward him more. I was rewarded shortly by Jay's climax, moaning his name as I felt his cum shoot deep inside me. We lay there for a moment, Jay still on top of me, catching our breath. I felt him eventually go soft, leaving my warmth. He looked at me, kissed me tenderly, and said that we needed to get going so he could take me back to my car. I knew he had an early morning planned, so I did not linger too long. Each of us knew neither of us wanted to have to leave the bed.

We got dressed and I went to the table to pick up my hat, my rose and the untouched goodie bag. We had become so wrapped up in being together we didn't even need the contents of the bag. Jay kissed me again as I met him at the door.

We slowly walked back to his car hand in hand. Jay opened the door for me, closing it after I'd become situated in my seat. I waited until he'd backed out and started driving off of the base before taking his hand in mine. We enjoyed the music on the radio, looking at each other once in a while. The drive back to my car was not long and in too short of a time we had arrived back at Ci Ci's Pizza. He hugged each other long and hard, sharing one more lingering kiss before I got of the car. As I bent back into it to get my purse and bag our eyes met. I promised him I would email him as soon as I got home if I could to assure him I'd returned safely.

The drive home seemed just like the ride across town earlier that evening, like it took me forever, but at the same time like it seemed it only took ten minutes. I quietly entered the house after unlocking the front door. After I put my things in my room, I turned my computer on so that I could follow through with my promise to Jay. After sending him an offline message to let him know I'd gotten home, I checked on my boys to make sure they were covered up and sleeping well. Then I went to my own room, removed my clothes and lay down in the bed. I drifted off to sleep with my wonderful memories of being in Jay's arms playing though my head. Looking forward to the next time he would be able to come to town.