His First Sister-Wife Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She says, "I like that. And I like when it gets like that but not now, honey. We'll have shower sex another time. Here lets's turn around."

They trade places in the tub. He turns around to rinse while she washes his back. When he turns around to rinse she has him take half a step back. She gets close to him and puts her arms around him, letting the warm water spray on both of them. She kisses him. They embrace while the water cascades over them for a minute. Then she turns the water off and steps out. He follows her. She takes a towel and starts drying him. When she's done she hands him a towel and he dries her off.

She asks him, "That was fun, wasn't it? You did like it, I hope. I want to do things you like today."

"I did like it. I liked getting all soapy with you."

She's brushes her hair as they talk.

When they are done she says to him, "What we did before, downstairs, was great sex honey. I was so horny for you! I knew you must have been just as horny your first time alone with a wife like this. I knew we'd both be thinking about it and wanting it. It was a hot fuck. I liked it a lot. I know you did to."

He says, "I did like it a lot. Are we going to do it again?"

She laughs, "I like your enthusiasm. Yes, we are going to fuck like that again. But not now, honey. I was a whore for you before because we both needed to have that first time. But now I want to be your lover. I want to take you to my bed and make love with you, not just fuck you. I want us to take our time and make it last. Come."

She takes his hand and leads him to the bedroom. His cock gets a little harder with each step as it rubs his thighs. She lays on the bed and he lays next to her.

She puts her arms around him and says, "This time we're going to go slow and make it last."

She kisses him. He embraces her and they kiss long and passionately.

She runs her finger from his lips, down his neck, past his chest and stops just below his belly button.

She asks him, "What do you like most about my body and being naked with me?"

"Aw, Dhar. There's so much to like. Your full round and beautiful breasts. Your soft and sexy legs. Your sweet pussy. I think what I like most though is your curvy, sexy figure, the fullness of your breasts, and hips. It's so excitingly feminine. Even when you're not naked."

She smiles, "Oh, my. You certainly know how to compliment a girl. Thank you. That was sweet. There's a lot to like about you, too. I do like how your young bush is so fine and soft still. And for a young man you have a very fine cock. Bigger than I expected it to be. And it will get bigger over the next few years. I'm going to enjoy that. I really like your shoulders and arms. So strong and masculine. And young still."

She kisses him again.

She says, "I like when you have your arms around me. It makes me feel like you want me. I like when you want me."

He kisses her.

"I like when you hold me, too. It makes me feel warm inside. And happy."

She runs her hand down his shoulder and his side and stops on his hip.

"I like touching you like this."

He runs his hand the same way along the side of her body.

She coos, "Oh yeah baby. You're getting the idea."

She lays on her back, knees just slightly apart. She puts her hands behind her head in a way that shows off her boobs.

She asks, "Now, my naughty boy, which do you want to kiss more right now? My tits or my pussy?"

He thinks about for a few seconds then answers, "I kissed your pussy before but not your boobs. I liked kissing your pussy but right now I want to kiss your tits."

"My tits ache for your lips."

Cory leans over and kisses one of her nipples. It feels warm and firm in his lips.

"Oh, nice. Don't forget the rest of it, too. Kiss all of it baby."

He begins exploring her mound with his lips inching closer to her cleavage. His hand is drawn to her other boob. He cups his hand over her nipple. There's more flesh spilling out below his touch. His lips continue exploring.

Dhar says, "Mmm. I like that. You can use your tongue if you want to."

Cory gets his tongue in on the action. His other hand gently massages her. His kisses have worked half way around her tit and he starts back up toward her nipple. Her licks her nipple then gets playful and sucks on it.

"Oh, nice honey!" she purrs.

He switches to the other side, kissing and sucking her nipple while his hand slips down continuing it's soft rubbing. He kisses and licks around her going down the outside and coming around under until he is right between them. He kisses and licks her there.

"Kiss me Cory! You make me feel so sexy when you do that. I want to kiss you and hold you tight."

They cuddle up close and kiss. In their close embrace his hard cock is pressed between them. The rush of excitement of the feel of her skin against it makes it twitch.

"Isn't it nice taking our time? I'll bet you can keep it hard like that a long time for me."

She rolls them so he's on his back. She runs one hand down him and puts it around his cock then slides it down to the base. She squeezes just a bit there, right above his balls. Cory is smiling and watching as she plays with him. It feels so good when she touches him. So much better than his own hand.

"I like playing with your sexy young cock. I like looking at it. It turns me own so much! I feel a tingling in my pussy and a need every time I touch it. I'm so glad we're having this time to love each other like this today."

She strokes him slowly while she admires his hard shaft. Her other hand gets between his legs and massages his balls. His cock twitches and bobs in delight.

"Now play with my pussy. I want to please the man who shares that awesome hot cock with me. Touch me and feel me and until your hands find out all you want to know about my pussy."

Cory puts his hand on her stomach and slides it down. His fingers run through the soft hair of her bush and he lingers there. He rubs it and twirls it between his fingers. She spreads her knees farther apart. He slides his hand down a little until he can feel that soft mound of flesh become two pussy lips. He traces their outline along the insides of her thigh with two fingers. Her hips quiver a little as he goes. His cock bobs and throbs in excitement. When he gets to the bottom his hand comes to rest with his middle finger nestled in the crease of her slit. Her warm pussy juices surround it.

"I like when you play with my pussy, hon."

He slides his hand up, his middle finger wiggling and teasing her as he goes. He feels the foreskin flap and rubs it lightly.

"Not, yet, babe. Save that for later."

He slides his hand down feeling her pussy lips between his thumb and fingers while his middle finger fills her slit. He feels the opening of her cunt and explores it. Gently he works his middle finger all the way in. The heel of his palm is resting on her foreskin flap. She feels so hot. And deep. She coos softly as his finger plays.

"I love when you play with me like that Cory, honey. I love looking at that nice hard cock while you play with me. I like knowing I make your cock get like that. You make my pussy wet and it feels so good."

He says, "You have a pretty pussy. I like making it wet. You make me feel like I'm harder than I've ever been before."

"Oh, honey, kiss me!"

He lets his finger slip out but leaves his hand between her legs as they kiss. Soon he feels her hand between his legs, rubbing his cock. They continue to kiss and gently play with each other. She makes him so hot and so horny. He really wants to get his cock in her. But it feels so good so close to her, kissing so passionately, breathing together. It's so much more than what he thought honeyday sex would be. And even more exciting. Finally she breaks their embrace and rolls on her back, legs apart.

She tells him, "Get between my legs and rub that sexy cock on me and get my pussy juices all over it."

He gets in position and presses his shaft against her waiting slit.

"God, I love having you between my legs! Now rub on me, up and down. Just keep sliding it on my wetness."

He gets his cock dripping wet. He teases her cunt hole at the bottom of each stroke and presses the base of his shaft against her foreskin at the top. He goes slowly at first. The pace quickens as his excitement rises.

"Oh, yes! Oh. That's so good. Now baby, rub the tip on my clit flap and slap it."

He rubs himself on her foreskin. It peels back just a bit as he strokes up against it. He puts his hand on his cock and slaps it against her foreskin.

"Oh, yeah, just like that. More."

He keeps rubbing and slapping. Soon her clit starts to push out and peel back the flap.

"OH! Oh, yeah! More, honey!"

He rubs again and slaps again. Her clit is all the way out now and nearly as big as the tip of his little finger. He rubs the tip of his cock on it.

"YES! God, you know just how to please a girl! More!"

He keeps rubbing and slapping. Her hips start to quiver. She presses her clit hard against his cock and her pelvis bucks a few times.

"Oh baby! Oh god, yes! Put that gorgeous sexy cock in me. I need it in me! Love me with that young one, baby."

Her cunt hole is wide open for him and he slips his cock in easily. It feels so good as the head of his cock slips in. He pulls it out and slips it back in a few times. She purrs her approval as he tip fucks her for awhile. Then he thrusts it all the way in. He feels her clit rubbing on him. Her hips quiver.

"Oh, god it feels so good when you rub my clit like that. Hold it there honey, as deep in me as you can."

He keeps pushing. Her hips quiver and she arches her back to press harder against him.

"Fuck me Cory, fuck me slow and make it last."

He pulls slowly out and glides back in. Her pelvis rocks gently with his strokes. His cock is aching for relief. Every stroke just pushes his excitement higher. His pace quickens.

She says, "I know honey. I want it too. But not yet."

With each long slow stroke he aches to pump her pussy hard. She tightens up and squeezes his cock as he pulls out. She relaxes as he pushes back in and his cock slides deep inside her. His cock twitches and jerks with excitement. He keeps it up until he feels his balls are going to explode. Then he pushes all the way in. Her clit rubbing on him drives him wild with desire.

"OH, DHAR! Ohhh!

His pelvis starts twitching uncontrollably. His cock furiously pumps her in mini-strokes while he pushes hard against her, getting as far up her cunt as he can. She starts panting and her pelvis is twitching with his. His cum gushes out in big squirts. Even when he thinks he's done another spasm courses up his cock. At some point he realizes he's dry cumming. It still feels so good.

When there is no more he says," I'm sorry Dhar. It just happened. I couldn't stop it. And it felt SO good once it started! I know you wanted to make it last."

"Oh, honey, that's exactly what I wanted! You are a very exciting lover. And you were rubbing my clit so hard when you were cumming. You made me cum too."

He says, "I didn't expect that. I never felt anything that good before. That was even better than the first time."

"I knew you'd like it. I loved it! I like pleasing that hot young cock of yours. I'm such a naughty girl with my young guy fetish, aren't I? And yours is such a nice one. You excite me in ways I probably shouldn't be and the neat part is you're my brother-husband so I get to let you excite me that way and enjoy it."

"Every time I pushed into you it made me want to go fast and cum but I kept going slow for you. Every time I wanted it more than the last time.That was so hot!"

"I'm glad we both liked it that much. Oh, but now look what time it's gotten to be. We completely missed lunch. We probably should get something to eat. We can't just have sex all day as nice as that would be. We're going to need some energy for later or we'll be running on empty. I'll do anything you want on our honeyday except cook for you. I'm your sister-wife not your mother. Let's get dressed and go get something to eat. And maybe take that walk in the woods."

Cory says, "OK, that's a good idea. And then can we come back here?"

"She says, "It doesn't have to be here, does it? We'll see what we want to do when the time comes."

Cory goes downstairs to find his clothes by the couch while Dharleana dresses herself in slacks and a short sleeve blouse.

Dhar asks, "Is there a place we can eat where you might run into some of your friends. Where they might see you on a date with me? If you'd like that."

"There's Lou's Burger Barn and Soda Bar on Alton Street."

"OK'" Dhar says, "Let's go."

They get in the car and start driving.

Dhar asks, "Am I like an older woman to you, honey? I'm a bit more than twice your age. I know that doesn't make me old. I like that you're a young man. I just wonder how you feel about that age difference."

"You are older than other other girls. And I like dating you a lot more."

"Yes," she says, "I like that you like it more with me. But I've had sex with you and the others haven't so of course you like me more. Besides the sex itself, is my being older a turn on for you or doesn't it matter?"

"You have nicer boobs. And bigger. I like that. And you know, that is, ah, you, um, have experience. I like that and that's different from the other girls. When you said you liked sex with me that was a real turn on because I wasn't sure I was good enough and I liked knowing you liked it."

"Good. I like being your experienced lover."

Dhar parked the car and they went into the Burger Barn. It turned out none of Cory's friends were there and their lunch was uneventful. Cory had a burger and fries, Dhar had a salad. They spent quite a bit of time walking in the woods at Forest Lake Park after that. Sometimes they held hands as they walked. He'd held hands with girl friends before but it felt more intimate with Dhar. It was a way of trying to be closer to girl friends, a sort of hopeful pre-foreplay. With Dhar it was a natural extension of the intimacy they'd already shared. He liked that.

They hadn't started out to but the choices they made at each trail junction led them all the way around the lake. It's long but an easy walk, the only steep section is short and leads to a bluff overlooking the lake and town beyond. He kissed her while they were there, it being nick named Lover's Point. She kissed him back and they held the embrace. It wasn't so much sexual as it was a lovers sharing the moment kiss, though it did stir his desire. By time they had gotten all the way back to the car it was very late in the afternoon.

Dhar asked, "How about if we get some dinner so we don't have to go out again and then go back to my house?"

"I 'd like that."

"There's a soup and salad place near the house. We can eat light and it won't take long."

While they are eating Dharleana tells him how his middle brother had been over eager on their honey day. He'd been a bit surprised as they'd talked during the day at how she sometimes was so free in discussing her relationships with her other husbands. Even about some of their intimacies. Sometimes she would say that since he's one of her husband's now he might as well know this thing or the other. And she was interested in hearing about the other girls he was dating and what they are like. He liked being included with her other husbands, as if he were their equal. He felt like she was someone he could really talk to about his girlfriend, too. He hadn't expected this kind of closeness with her and he liked it. Now that he'd been intimate with his wife he was comfortable sharing himself with her that way.

It was a short drive to her house. Not much more than an easy walk. Cory's anticipation gives way to rising excitement as they enter.

She says, "I really liked our day out together, Cory. It was fun. I've been wanting to get naked with you again the whole time. Especially when we touched each other. Let's go up to the bedroom and take each other's clothes off."

She holds his hand and leads him to the bed room. They unbutton each others shirts and take them off each other. She's not wearing a bra. He'd noticed that, often, during the day. He'd even seen other men noticing it. He admired how her full round breasts hung high on her chest even without a bra. Her nipples were hard already. And so was Cory. She undid his pants and he started on hers. They pulled pants and undies off and lay naked on the bed. She kissed him and they embraced savoring their hot passion for each other.

She said, "We did it my way last time so this time I want to do it the way you want. Whatever you want to do."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything." She teases him a little. "Why do you have something kinky in mind? Do tell!"

"Not really. Or not yet. It's just, well, I really like you Dharleana. I've really, really liked being with you today. I'm starting to get what you meant about you being an older woman. I like making love with you. It's so hot that you like sex so much and want to do sexy things with me."

He kisses her. Their tongues meet and their desire soars. He kisses down her neck, across her chest and suckles her nipple while his hand fondles her breast. His kisses move down the valley to the middle of her chest and up her other breast.

She coos her encouragement. "Oh, I like that."

He climbs on top of her and straddles her chest, rubbing his hard shaft between her boobs. She puts her hands beside them and squeezes him in between. He slides his cock up and down between them. Then he pushes up until his balls are between her tits. The tip of his cock bobs in front of her mouth.

He tells her, "Lick me."

Her hot wet tongue makes his cock twitch. She licks it again and surrounds it with her lips. His twitching delights her. Then he moves back down, sliding his balls and hard shaft down, past her belly until he is between her legs rubbing her pussy lips.

She purrs, "Oh honey! You make my cunt wet."

He feels her wetness. He rubs it on his shaft. The more he rubs the more she spreads her legs. He feels her clit peeking out from the foreskin flap.

"Oh, god, you make me so horny!" she says.

He makes one long stroke down. His hand guides himself into her. He strokes slowly pushing deeper into her. He holds his cock all the way in her and rocks his hips a few times. Then he slowly lets his stroking pull his cock out a little at a time. He rolls off of her and onto his back.

"Go down on me. Suck my cock, honey!"

She gets between his legs and puts both hands on his throbbing cock. Drops of pre-cum glisten on it's tip. She eagerly licks them off then plunges her mouth deep onto him. One hand rubs his balls while the other keeps time with her lips sliding up and down his shaft.

"Oh yeah Dhar! Oh yeah honey. Just like that."

She strokes him like that for a while then lets it out of her mouth. She goes down and kisses his balls. She licks them then slides her tongue up all along his shift, swirling and teasing as it goes. It twitches in excitement. She puts it in her mouth again and strokes it with her hand. She starts stroking faster.

Her tells her, "Get over on the side, cross wise, like this."

He helps her get turned sideways to him.

"Oh, yeah, now. Like that. So I can reach your pussy."

She starts sucking and stroking again. He reaches his hand out, up between her legs. He massages her thighs and pussy lips as she works his cock in her mouth. His finger finds her cunt hole and tickles it. Her hand is stroking hard and fast. Her tongue swirls around his tip. His hips start to pump with her rhythm. He finds her clit and rolls it between his fingers. She goes deep down on his cock in her excitement. His balls twitch and the spasms start in his shaft. She feels them coming and pulls back to suck hard as he starts to cum. She milks his cock with her hand.