His First Time

Story Info
He has his first oral orgasm with a 20 year old.
813 words
4.16
92.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His first: The first woman to ever feel him cum in her mouth (100% True)

There is one thing that always gets me hot…one thing that I fantasize about probably more than anything else: Greg’s hard cock in between my lips. I just love going down on him. When we first met he informed me that at 46-years-old he had never been able to cum orally with a woman before. Perfect! A challenge! Being that he had been first for so many things in my life, the most incredible of which was taking my virginity when I was 20 years old (I’m 22 now), I wanted so badly to be his first in something. This was my chance. I had been telling him for quite awhile that I was going to get him to cum in my mouth. It became an obsession to me. Whenever I fantasized, that was what I fantasized about. When I laid down at night it was what I pictured in my mind. The thought of his cum sliding down my throat never failed to get my pussy wet and aching. I often masturbated to this fantasy because it always led to that wonderful aching sensation between my legs that built me up to climax.

One evening we met in our usual hotel and I was determined to get him to cum for me. He sat down in one of those padded chairs and I kneeled down naked between his legs. His cock was so hard it hurt my pussy just looking at it. Slowly I began massaging his inner thighs, lightly scratching them while teasing the head of his cock with my tongue, already enjoying the taste of his pre-cum that was dripping out. I then took the head of his cock in my mouth, licking and sucking, like he was my very own lolly-pop. He felt so good in my mouth, all hard and smooth. As I sucked him I could feel my pussy getting very wet, and it had that familiar lustful ache that it gets when all I want is for him to throw me down and fuck me while I moan and tell him to “fuck me” and “cum inside me!” But this time I didn’t say that, this time it was “Cum in my mouth, I need you to cum for me!” His breathing got heavy as I started sliding his cock further and further into my mouth, sucking on it everytime I pulled it out, almost willing it to cum for me. He told me to keep going, telling me that he was close.

Now, I’m always turned on by him, and I’ve always enjoyed sucking his dick. There’s been times when I’ve thought to myself that there was nowhere else I’d rather be than on my knees in front of him with his cock on my lips. But this time, I was near insane with lust and aching, my pussy juices were dripping out of me. I couldn’t believe how turned on I was. I actually had to reach down and finger myself for a bit while I sucked his cock. I started to feel him swell between my lips and I just couldn’t help myself, I began squealing and moaning with his dick still in my mouth, and me still sucking on it. Suddenly he says “I’m cumming” and as I squealed in total arousal overdrive, pussy full-on throbbing, nipples hard, and damn near climaxing myself, he began cumming very hard into my mouth, and it was running down my throat.

I kept moaning the whole time. I swallowed almost ever bit but left some of his cum on my lips and some in my mouth. He looked down at me, pulled me up to him and kissed me very passionately, licking his own cum from my lips. Kissing him while still tasting him was such a turn on. There were so many times where he had gone down on me, getting my pussy juices on his face and lips then kissed me so that I could taste myself on him, and it had always turned me on. Now here we were, and he was getting to lick his own cum from my lips. I felt so good. I had been Greg’s very first blowjob that had resulted in his cumming in a woman’s mouth. Next time we do it, I’m going to masturbate myself to orgasm so that we can cum together. I doubt it will take very much for me to cum. Of course he has promised me something else that has me aching as well. Next time he cums inside me he is going to go down on me right afterwards, so that he can get my cum and his cum on his lips, so when he kisses me I can taste us both. I can’t wait!