His First Time Cheating On His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elainepwl
elainepwl
30 Followers

Elaine looked at Richard under hooded green eyes. Her small upper teeth gribbed her lower lip in anticipation. Her nostrils flared as her hands cupped, then squeezed and mashed her tits against her body. She pinched her nipples between her thumb and index finger, rolling them and tugging on them, distending her breasts into lovely cones. Richard did not think he had every seen a more beautiful sight in his life. It was an almost impossible and improbable dream to be between the legs of this beautiful, sexy creature.

Richard slid his body down, and resting on his elbows moved his face closer to her smoldering cunt. He nuzzled her mound, moving his nose through the ever-so-soft curls, inhaling Elaine's essence. Using his fingers he slowly parted her hair, and then the peach-soft labia, exposing her pink lining. He could see Elaine's clitoris, fully engorged and poking out of its hood. He tapped it lightly with two fingers, and Elaine stomach flexed, and he heard a soft, "Oh," from her as she raised her legs upward, opening herself even wider for his inspection.

He moved his hands beneath her rump, and pushed her upward to his mouth, which closed over her entire sex. Her taste, so exotic to the male, nearly overwhelmed him, as his tongue began to dart around the slippery, sensitive, inner lips, probing for her hole. Elaine began to move her hips slowly back and forth against Richard's mouth and tongue. Elaine moved her legs back again, this time with her heels up against her ass.

Richard began to lap at Elaine's pink cunt, paying special attention to both her clit and her anus. When his tongue first touched her anus, she lurched, moving her hands down to hold his head lightly. She said, "Ohhh, that feels so good..." Richard lapped at her from asshole to clit, using his tongue to flatten against her now hard clit. He sucked it between his lips, using his tongue to massage her bud. One of his thumbs entered her cunt hole, and began and quick in and out motion. Elaine wiggled her hips as pleasure began to radiate from her cunt, up her spine, pulling the tendons in her neck down in a precursor rectus to a building orgasm.

Elaine felt Richard's thumb leave her pussy and push wetly against her anus, forcing itself into her backside. Simultaneously she felt her clit begin to swell and blossom like an overeager chrysanthemum, until it burst within her, flashing throughout her nervous system. She lurched upward, Richard's thumb pushed into her ass, his lips locked on her clit, sucking; screaming she gripped Richard's head tightly with her fingers and then, suddenly, her thighs locked his head and her hands into a tight female vice; her legs and stomach muscles spasmed in orgasmic agony as she mashed her cunt upward into Richard's face.

"Oh, oh, oh," she said over and over again. The Richard heard her gasping as she fought for breath. She began pushing his head away from her, while at the same time pulling her pussy away from him. But, Richard hung on, and continued to suck on her engorged clit. "No, no, no, ohhhhhhhh," she moaned. Then, "Stop. Stop. Stop! Oh, please stop! Too much," she gasped. Richard gave her entire open cunt a couple of final flat-tongued laps, licking up Elaine's sweet nectar, and pulled back onto his knees, his hard penis sticking upward above his large hair-covered balls at an obscene angle, his hands gently resting on her inner thighs as she lay spread open before him. Her hair was mussed on the pillow from her thrashing about. Her forehead upper lip and breasts were dotted with tiny beads of sweat; he stomach and chest continued to heave as she took in and exhaled great breaths. The gold necklace pooled in the hollow of her lovely throat. Both arms were spread out on the bed, her fingers tangled in the bedspread, flexing. Her pussy was spread wide for him, wet and pink, her pubic hairs soaked and shining in the overhead light.

His face was covered in her juices. He wiped his cheeks and chin with one hand, licking the tasty sex from his palm.

Richard moved forward on his knees, positioning this monster cock at her open cunt, and began to run the head up and down her wet slit. "Oh, wait," she gasped. "Please give me a minute." He touched his cockhead to her hole, resting it against her opening, moving it with his hand in small circles as we waited, watching Elaine's breathing stabilize. He squeezed this throbbing member at the root, watching the giant veins snaking along its length and around its girth, the skin on the head stretched pleasurably tight, the pee hole gaping in anticipation.

Richard rose up above her, hands on either side of her neck while she spread her legs wider. His cock, large hairy balls dangling down, his glands just grazing her pussy's soft cunt. His organ felt the heat pulsing up from her well-oiled labia. She reached between them and grabbed his cock with one hand, while spreading her pussy lips with the other. She guided his massive organ to her cunt as he pushed his hips downward, seeking to push his cock into her. He felt the mushroom head of his penis, as hard as he had ever been, split her. "God, I need you in me NOW!" Elaine yelled.

Richard repositioned himself so that he could watch as Elaine guided his blood-filled cock into her. She leaned up as much as she could so she, too, could watch. Her wonderful breasts were spread across her chest, which was flushed red with passion; her eyes glittered and her white teeth were clenched behind her half-opened lips.

He pushed while Elaine rotated her hips up. Elaine released his cock, and it slipped ever so s-l-o-w-l-y into her. It slipped in, her vagina that widened to accept his fat cock. His eyes widened as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into her warm, wet depths. His mouth opened in a silent "oh," as he bottomed out in her, his cockhead pushing against her cervix, his public hairs and hers mixing in a steel-gray and mahogany-red tangle; the root of his giant penis pushing against.., no, mashing against her engorged clitoris. Pleasure streaked from her cunt up through her body and flashed through her nipples like electric flashes. Her legs rose up, stocking-clad thighs on either side of his hips, her black Ferragamo pumps still on her feet as she strove for event closer, tighter contact between their genitals.

Her hand gripped his ass checks. She groaned, "Oh, GOD! Richard!" and then, softer, "You fill me so." Richard could hardly believe that Elaine felt so tight around his penis. He felt as if his cock was encased in a hot, steaming wet tube. He could feel her cunt clenching at him as she wiggled beneath him, her legs sliding up alongside his ribs. He moved slightly, trying for an even deeper penetration causing Elaine to groan, and then purr with pleasure. He remained where he was, poised over Elaine, her breasts rising and falling with barely suppressed passion, their bodies joined at their sexual cores. Small tears leaked from the corners of her eyes that smiled at him.

Elaine began to wiggle, moving her hips more and more urgently as she strove to have him begin fucking her. "I want you to fuck me, to screw me and make me cry..."

Richard began to ever so slowly pull his cock from her depths. He could feel his heavy testicles sliding over her anus and then to rest against his slippery wet cock. Then. Then he shoved himself into Elaine's cunt, making her breasts jiggle, his balls scrounging up and flexing with male power.

Elaine's hands gripped him by his shoulders as her hips began to compliment his thrusts; in and out, in and out, in and out; her ass rolling up and back in the ancient sexual rhythms. Richard's ass flexed open and shut each time he fucked in and out, withdrawing and shoving his penis in again and again to the hilt, over and over.

Their pubic hairs became soaked with their sweat and Elaine's nectar. Richard rested his weight upon Elaine, his face alongside hers. He could feel her soft hair and smell her perfume as he pounded into her over and over and OVER again. Their bellies slapped together, his bloated rod sliding and rubbing against her clit. She could feel his balls bouncing wetly off her anus as he slammed his penis home. She wrapped her nylon-covered legs around his waist, her black high heels still on her feet. Her hands slipped under his arms and gently drifted down his sides until she gripped his powerfully flexing ass cheeks. She began to tug urgently at him each time we pulled out seeking her female release.

Every now and then Richard would pull out all but the swollen tip of his cock, his balls resting wetly on her anus. She would then pull frantically on his ass trying to get him to fuck her harder. She could feel him smile, the bastard, when she did. Then, when she was resigned to his recalcitrance he would suddenly thrust his mighty phallus into her. She would gasp with the pleasure of his attack, a small "oh" escaping her mouth with each pounding thrust.

Then, abruptly Richard's pace changed to a consistent in and out. He began to work a rapid paced fucking with Elaine as she moved her hips more rapidly, keeping pace. Elaine began to feel.., to feel disconnected from her body, as she felt first her lips, then her face go numb. Her toes started to curl so she kicked her black heels off, and her stomach started to spasm in the beginnings of a colossal orgasm. Elaine reached the point of no return where the pleasure began to turn to blissful agony. "Please, Rich – ard, Puleese. Stop. Please," she moaned, but Richard had no intention of stopping. Again and again he slammed his cock into her pussy. He rose up again as he pounded in and out of Elaine again and again, his balls churning with his sperm. She felt his sweat drop on her hot skin.

Suddenly, Richard felt his penis swell and swell, the head becoming astonishingly tender. He pumped in, and-out, in-and-out again, and again, then with a loud grunt he drove his cock home, deep into her splendid wetness. Then, with a blinding flash his cock erupted with a flood of his spunk deep into Elaine's cunt. Richard spasmed again and again as his cock blasted load after hot looping ropes of cum deep in Elaine's most private center. He almost passed out as he fell back down on Elaine. She bore his entire weight. She felt her cunt had become the largest part of her, and he felt his cock was the largest part of him. They lay together gasping for breath, their hearts pounding, his cock swelling each time Elaine's cunt clenched his penis. The ecstasy was almost too much for both of them.

Then, gradually, their heart rates slowed, their breathing slowed, and Elaine whispered, "That was fun." She felt his smile against her cheek.

Richard said into her ear, "That was more than fun. That was the best." He felt her smile and felt her fingers stroking his ass, running over each cheek and in between, touching his asshole, and tickling his scrotum. He wiggled his hips as she touched him between his legs, stirring his penis within her soaking vagina.

Gradually Elaine relaxed her legs, and they dropped from Richards's waist to lie akimbo. Richards' penis gradually deflated, but not all the way, as he rolled from atop Elaine to lie at her side, his slime covered penis slippery against his lower stomach, their juices mingling with they wetness already there. She lay with her legs spread, with a mixture of Richard's cum and hers mingling; dribbling from her gaping cunt down across her anus, to puddle on the bedspread. They could feel their bodies cooling from their exertions. Elaine snuggled against Richard, resting her head against his chest, one hand resting on his stomach, her legs still spread.

"Is that what you call 'animal sex?'" Richard asked.

"I don't know if animals have this much fun," Elaine replied with a wide smile. But, it sure was something. Better than I've had in a long, long time. Maybe ever," she continued. She ran her hand over the hair on his stomach and down to the nest around his cock. "God, Richard, you're still hard!" she exclaimed, gripping Richard's organ.

"Half hard," he said, bending his head up and looking down to where Elaine had begun to slowly stroke him. "But, if you keep this up it will be a problem you'll have to deal with."

"Now," she said, "That is something I would love to deal with." Twisting her body she slid her head down across his stomach until she was in a place she could lick then suck his cockhead. "Ummm, we taste good," she murmured.

Richard slid his hand across her back and over her rump, sliding two fingers between her cheeks. He probed her wet anus, labia, dipping his fingers into her slippery wetness. He pulled his hand to his mouth and licked their combined cum. "Yep, you're right. We do taste good."

Suddenly, Elaine jumped to her knees, her perfect teardrop breasts swaying, and said, "Hey, how about some of that wine?" Richard gazed at her young body, only 33 and still taunt. She was so haunting, almost like a 1940s pinup girl, her hair all mussed, cheeks glowing, chest flushed, kneeing on legs encased in lovely black thigh high black stockings. She leaned forward and kissed Richard, her lips soft against his, one hand caressing his face. Richard could feel his member beginning to swell once more. "Gad, I haven't been like this in years and years," he thought to himself, saying, "Yep, a touch of California's finest is in order," he said. Richard climbed off the bed, conscious of semi-hard penis bobbing in front of him and his testicles swaying as he walked the few steps to the table. Pouring two generous glasses of blood red wine, he returned to the bed, and handed one to Elaine. He scratched absently at his lower stomach, noting absently the stiffness of his drying public hair.

"Here," Elaine said, leaning forward, "Let me do that." Elaine ran her fingers through his crinkly pubes, down between his legs and over his balls, smoothing the grey hair. With a naughty look, she dipped Richard's cock in her wineglass, and quickly sucked the wine-soaked dick. He pulled back slightly, his mushroom head almost jolted by a mix of pleasure and pain, his cock responded by swelling ever more. "See, you are all nice and tidy now," she said, leaning back, fluffing the pillows.

(More to come)

elainepwl
elainepwl
30 Followers
12