His Foot Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stryker53
stryker53
23 Followers

A woman not much older than him strolled and stood before him. She had short red hair, and wore a black shiny corset. Bare legged she adorned her feet with stylish black leather heels. From head to toe she exuded a "don't fuck with me" attitude about her. Max could but sit there wondering what happened to him and even more so, what was about to?

With a cold harsh tone his host stared straight through him and spoke,

"I am to be called Teacher by you worm. Call me anything else and your reward shall be this." With that she slapped Max hard on his left cheek. His head spun and he winced yet held his tongue.

"For reasons which are not of my concern, I've be assigned to teach you the proper ways to become a useful foot slave. I am not interested in failing. You will be taught and you WILL learn, is this understood worm?"

"Yes Ma'am, I think so Ma'am" Max stuttered.

Another resounding slap landed on his right cheek. The woman then asked curtly,

"What the fuck were you told to address me as worm?"

"Teacher, I'm sorry please forgive me Teacher" Max pleaded.

A sly smile formed on her lips. She took a sofa chair and dragged it before him. When she sat, she crossed and lifted her right shoe to his face. She dragged her dirty shoe sole on his cheeks. She pushed his head both left and right. He did nothing. She then held the sole up to his mouth. "Lick!" she spoke sternly. He was slow extending his tongue but as she raised her hand, out quickly it came. She grinned at his resolve.

After superbly cleaning both soles his Teacher stabbed the heel of one shoe into his mouth and used his teeth to remove it. Before the shoe hit the floor Max was met with the foul scent of sweat and leather. It wasn't exactly what he'd expected. As he attempted to turn his face away her other foot held his head still.

"Yes, it stinks, I know worm." Her words weren't needed to confirm it. Then she smeared her sweaty sole from his forehead to his chin. She paid particular attention to his nostrils. At times she jammed a grimy toe into one of them. Fearing yet another slap to his face, Max allowed her treatment to continue. After she'd washed his face with both soiled feet he'd begun to relax to the treatment as well as the smell. His mind had relaxed and she noticed his change of attitude by the swelling between his legs.

"Good boy worm, you're adjusting to your surroundings. Now as I continue tormenting your ugly face begin to bathe my filthy feet with your tongue."

Max was amazed at how quickly he obeyed. His tongue swiped at her dirty soles. He was not sure if he was enjoying the taste or his willingness to obey more. Each sensation excited him. He wished his hands were free to relieve the pressure in his loins. He ached there so. Yet somehow even more than the fear of another face slap, he wished to gain her approval. His tongue licked the tiny morsels of toe jam deep into his mouth. Surely he thought this would prove his worthiness to his Teacher. He felt her other toes begin to toy with his privates. A groan escaped his lips. His mouth was earnestly engaged in the worship of her foot. This was becoming a most pleasant experience to him. A new awakening towards feet was blossoming. He'd begun sucking each toe. He engulfed them all and then kissed from the bottoms of her toes to her heel. The more she played with his hardness, the more submissive his attitude became. It was no longer his enjoyment which concerned him it was her pleasure he sought. To become an instrument of her relaxation was his desire. In just one session she ensnared his very core. The Teacher was picked for her ability to train foot slaves. It was her very nature and it worked every time. She decided he had achieved enough for this lesson. She trapped his hard cock between her large and second toe and with merely a few pumps, caused him to shoot his worm seed all over her toes. It was then she lifted that soiled foot to his lips. Without hesitation he sucked his sperm off her toes and resumed cleaning this foot as well. When he'd finished, she placed a collar around his neck. After hooking a chain to it, she loosed his wrists and ankles and pointed to the floor. Max knelt on all fours and followed behind his Teacher as she led him to a dog cage. After opening the small door, she removed his chain. Without being told, Max crawled inside, head down as she slammed and locked him inside. She walked out of sight but he heard the same door she'd entered slam shut. Without shame or remorse, like a good puppy dog, Max lay down curled up and drifted off to sleep.

At dawn Max heard the key turn in the lock on the cage door. His eyes popped open and he got to his knees. Keeping his eyes lowered, he caught sight of her flashy red toenails first. They were perfectly shaped and stair stepped. A single thin strap of gold held thin soled five inch gold heels to both perfect feet. The insteps were proud. The heels were without blemish. No marks, spots or errors could be found on the pure ivory skin. Without a doubt these feet were familiar with being pampered. The soft thin ankles were as far as his eyes could see and even they looked delectable and worthy of a slaves lip service. Remaining in the first slave position he savored those beautiful feet. He nearly fainted when the voice of an angle spoke warmly above him.

"Good morning Maxwell," the voice soothed.

His cock instantly hardened. His heart skipped two beats. It had become suddenly hard to breath and his entire shook uncontrollably. Still, the Teacher had done her job well. He remained still and submissive yet a tiny tear of joy splashed on the floor.

"Good morning Miss Trudi," he whispered as humbly as any slave ever had.

"I shan't remain down here but for a moment. Teacher is preparing your breakfast. Just know everything in this room, in fact in this entire house is on camera. I have been watching your training and you've justified and exceeded even my expectations thus far. As you continue your gauntlet keep your nirvana forever in the forefront of your mind Maxwell. It's of the utmost importance as from henceforth things will become harsh and ruff. Survive and perhaps these feet you see now for the first time may become rewarded. Return to the slumber position now Maxwell. The Teacher must think she alone has the pleasure of awaking you. Adieu."

Trudi walked so softly she didn't make a sound again. Max never saw past her ankles yet what he saw inspired him to succeed. Just that first look ever at her most incredible feet made whatever was to become him well worth it. He'd not seen nor heard from her since his arrival and what was that she said about her awesome feet being rewarded by his training completion? As he lay down again, his cock ejaculated stream after stream of slave sperm on the floor at the very thought of such a prospect.

"Wake up worm," the commanding voice of the Teacher screeched in his ears. Quickly Max again assumed the kneeling slave position, head bowed, eyes lowered.

As she opened his cage the Teacher snapped on his collar and leash. Half dragging him, she brought him to a spot on the floor which had two eye bolts sticking up. Knowingly Max placed his palms down near each bolt. The teacher cuffed them securely to the bolts then removed his leash. Next she stuffed a small padded stool between his stomach and the floor. At first he thought perhaps this was for his comfort, then again he reasoned perhaps not.

The heartless hiss of her voice began saying, "This lesson today is to teach you that when a woman, ANY woman provides her feet to your worm face, let nothing disrupt your focus of providing her excellent pleasure. No matter the surrounding goings on, whatever you like or dislike about her is insignificant. The only reason a woman would ever even consider permitting a worm near her feet is the fact that at that moment she desires it. Your comfort, your feelings, your likes or dislikes is a foreign concept to her. Your attention to detail, your oral devotion and servitude is her only desire. Her feet are not provided for your sick pleasures and desires worm. They and you only exist to bring her comfort. This you must never forget!"

She then clapped her hands. A short beautiful hot body brunette entered carrying a silver tray. A bowl of cold oatmeal was placed near his face. The bare footed sex kitten bowed to the Teacher and backed out of the room. Max dared hope she would have somehow been used to aid in his instructions. Instead, again the Teacher clapped her hand and shouted, "Enter Matilda."

Max nearly threw up when he saw a woman of about 50 walking towards him carrying a sofa chair. This woman must have weighed 450 pounds or more. She had on a pair of jeans which could not have been washed in weeks. Her hair was in a ratty bun with stringy hair dangling around her equally hairy chin. She had enormous breasts which hung to her round belly. Her face looked as if she were a carnival freak show participant. And worst of all was the large size 9 flat feet she'd somehow stuffed into a pair of well past usable torn and smelly run down thick soled leather walkers. The mammoth woman placed her chair by the oatmeal bowl and sat. She grunted as she kicked off her shoes. The scent of dead fish filled the room. Her insteps were filthy. Her toes were black and blue in color a few missing their nails. The skin was cracked and peeling from her soles and heels. These feet haven't been washed in months. She lifted them and waved her soles inches from his face. As she'd wiggle her toes Max saw bits and pieces of dried sweat, toe jam and dead skin fall to the floor. Then the Teacher hissed at the woman, "Feed him!"

Matilda mashed a nasty foot up to her instep deep in the cereal. It clung to her foot and was streaked with dirt as she offered it to his lips. Max hesitated for a moment. He was indeed hungry but he'd never been that hungry in his life. A mouth only half full of teeth smiled down at him as the large woman teased his lips with her toes. Before Max could command his mouth to open a pain like none he'd ever known burned deep into his upturned buttocks. An animalistic groan sounded from way down in his belly and escaped his mouth. It was followed by a hiss which resembled the noise a cobra in heat might make. Tears flowed down his cheeks wetting the floor. The only thing stopping Max from standing and running was the fact that he was tethered to the bolts in the floor. His mouth opened and Matilda squealed as she shoved his breakfast down his throat. Half chocking and fully disgusted with a fire burning his right cheek, Max cried as his tongue licked her foot.

In the instant all this was being sorted out in his brain, the pain bit again on his left cheek. His entire body was rocked with pain. The Teacher stood behind him wielding a long thin flexible bamboo cane. It sliced through the air in rapid succession creating long thin red streaks on his ass and the backs of his thighs. Words cannot be found to describe the pain Max was in. He struggled to keep from chocking from crying and the forcing of that thick nasty foot ramming his mouth full time after time.

The Teacher now lowered her aim. She'd begun striping the backs of his thighs. Once or twice she landed her arsenal directly on his exposed ball sack. Normally Max would have passed out save for the slimy toes inside his mouth shaking his head to and fro. After the twentieth stroke Max's body began to go numb. He still felt the continuous pain on his backside, but somehow had come to accept it. He would have thought it strange to welcome such pain if his brain had not begun to focus on Matilda's feet. The taste of cold oatmeal, the taste of filthy feet, and the pain in his ass took second place to his desire to please Matilda. When the Teacher noticed he'd stopped moving in defense and instead raising his ass to great her whipping she stopped.

Max almost didn't notice the beating ceased. His sole purpose was to elicit the soft moans Matilda was giving him as his mouth warmly sucked between her toes. He was softly nibbling the tips of them. His mouth had grown intent on her pleasure. The gentle scraping at her cracked heels extremely excited Matilda. Never had she experienced such a delight. She was merely the cook for the house. Rarely permitted contact with the guests. Her feet had never been treated so nicely. She'd long ago stopped feeding him oatmeal and was shoving her plump fingers into her soaked crotch.

The Teacher was not interested in watching her finger fuck herself, and had walked to the sink. She returned with a basin of ice cold water into which she'd dumped half a box of table salt. Silently strolling behind Max, she poured the salt water over his freshly sliced ass and thighs. The intense sting of the salt on his cuts only caused a low moan from Max. What enraged the Teacher most what hearing the grunts and gasps Matilda made when she came.

"Dismissed cow, GET OUT bitch, GET OUT NOW!" screamed the Teacher. The clumsy Matilda stood awkwardly and snatched the bowl and chair and made a hasty exit, her face as red as a beet. Max hung his head momentarily saddened at the sudden lack of feet. As the likewise lack of pain returned to his ass he felt something cool and wet being applied back there.

The Teacher thought of a new twist not previously included in her training manual. She was applying jell to his wounds with a gentle hand. As her deft fingers spread his ass cheeks apart she amply lubed his tiny dark bud. She even chuckled as her finger slid in and out at the way Max wiggled his ass so invitingly. "You shall be left wanting no more worm," she thought to herself while pointing the tip of her strap on dildo at his nether entrance. A sudden thrust of her hips ensured Max was an anal virgin no longer. She pounded him without mercy with no regard for his pleasure or pain. His screams excited her and brought strength to her screwing. The blood his asshole leaked only thrilled her more. The sadistic side of the Teacher had been unleashed. His screaming and pleading only enticed her more. She intended to break this worm one way or another. She no longer wanted him to succeed. Matilda was supposed to make him wish to quit. The Teacher could find no nastier feet than hers and yet he'd gotten her off, the sick bitch. Her sweat stung his wounds as she ripped the strained asshole more and more. This wasn't sex, this wasn't training, this was pure damn revengeful rape. The more and harder she pounded into him the sooner she expected him to give up. Max was in more than shock but rather than beg her to stop, he simply endured until he passed out from the excruciating pain.

When Max awoke he was still bound to the floor bolts. His ass was sore from the beating and his asshole winking and bleeding slightly. The amazing thing was that his cock was shockingly coated with his dried semen. The Teacher had failed not him. She gave it her best shot and he'd taken all she had to give, and appeared to want more. Somewhere between his passing out and him ass fucking her back she heard his low grunting noise and felt the splash of his worm slime run down her thighs. At that precise moment his training had ended. She had lost. She knew the Goddess had watched the entire episode and she well knew the price for her failure. Max could hear the familiar screams of extreme distress and knew that the Teacher was being taught a new lesson close by. This fact alone allowed him to form a satisfying grin on his lips just before once again his head dropped in slumber.

Two hours later Max was lead to a warm sunken bath tub. Two nude women gently washed him. As he relaxed enjoying being pampered a voice crackled over the speakers above his head; "Well done, Maxwell, you've far exceeded your training. To you left on the wall a screen will reveal the first of your many trophies. I hope you'll find the enjoyment you so richly deserve."

The voice he recognized to be Trudi's. It was confirmed when the screen dropped revealing her nude body lying on a king sized bed with her sexy feet flexing at him.

THE END

stryker53
stryker53
23 Followers
12