His Giant Appetite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ManoLenta
ManoLenta
142 Followers

He carefully reinserted his mammoth cock into her slippery hole. After the first few slow thrusts, he began pumping her harder, rocking his pelvis in such a graceful way that the full thick length of his cock glided smoothly in and out of her with every stroke. Zarafa was sailing, a toehold in this world; the rest of her in paradise. Utterly submitted to his might, she rode a wave of pleasure that gradually but steadily built into a towering surge of bliss, a tsunami of shimmering power. Just as it touched the clouds she screamed and lost herself, submerged in an oceanic orgasm that drowned out the world for what seemed a long while.

He paused and withdrew his cock to let her rest and catch her breath. She was still on her knees and forearms, marveling at the heights he had driven her to. She remembered he said he would make her come until she would beg for mercy.

"One more" he said, and kissed the back of her neck, then trailed kisses down her long slender back until he was kissing each firm cheek of her ass. He deeply inhaled a whiff of her womanly fragrance. "One more orgasm from you, enticer! You cannot get away with smelling so alluring without making this god need to fuck you one more time. This time, I want you to make me come."

"Oh baby, I want you to! I want you to come inside me."

"Serve me, then; serve the god of ecstasy. Serve my pleasure by rewarding me with the mightiest orgasm of your life. That is what delights me—making you come."

"Ha. You've already given me the most powerful orgasms of my life."

"Not as devastating as this next one will be. I shall give you true release."

Zarafa felt her arousal spike as if an intoxicant had just hit her bloodstream. Wine. Holy wine. The wine of Dionysus. She knew what was happening. He was letting her directly feel his intense desire. She was inflamed by the lust of the god of ecstasy—his lust for her!

"Oh, my, I do smell good!" Zarafa had always liked her own sexual aromas, but she had never experienced her fragrance from the male point of view. Now she smelled so good to herself that her sex perfume alone made her feel even hotter and wetter—which made her aroma stronger.

"Now experience what your love-lotus does to me," Dionysus said, and he put his hard cock against the puffy opening of her pussy. "It drives even a god mad."

He plunged his huge cock full length inside her in a single swift stroke and Zarafa groaned with bliss. Then he began to fuck her deeply in a steady rhythm, not speeding up, but increasing the strength of his thrusts until he was ramming her with his mammoth cock and his pelvis kept slamming into her round ass with heavy thuds. Each collision quaked her pussy and ass and vibrated her distended clitoris. His driving hips knocked her off her forearms and she fell face down on the futon and his colossal weight pinned her as he continued ramming, ramming, ramming her round ass from behind.

She found herself again crying out involuntarily with every thudding impact, but this time her sounds blurted in primate grunts from the deepest, darkest core of her sex.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!

He accompanied her atavistic grunts by chanting a rhyme in rhythm with each blow from his hips. "Want. More. Open your door! Want. More. Open your door!" It was childlike, a silly nursery rhyme, but boomed in his deep voice, hoarse with arousal, it was devilish in its power over her.

Her pussy had already stretched so wide it could accommodate his enormous cock; how could she open any further?

"Want. More. Open your door!"

She slipped into a trance of profound pleasure. The hypnotic chanting of the god of ecstasy continued. If she opened her pussy, her mind, herself, any further to his penetrating power she would surely die.

"Want. More. Open your door!" he chanted behind her, speeding up the pace. "Want. More. Open your door!"

Now each thrust pounded her so hard she felt that he would split her apart and the mad idea only excited her more. She had reached a fever pitch of ecstasy, become a crazy woman, a maenad, a lover of the god of ecstasy and madness.

"I'm going to come!" he bellowed. "Open your door and let me enter you!"

The inmost door. To ecstasy. To madness. To death. Open the door and let the god in.

"Split me in half!" she bawled, possessed by his power. "Destroy me! O please destroy me!"

He yelled ferociously as he came, bucking inside her like a wild mustang. The violence of their mutual orgasm transported her far beyond her little self and the world of mortals to an underworld of power where not a trace of reason survived.

Only gradually did she return to herself, reborn on the futon, where a golden giant, the god Dionysus, cradled her in his arms. His energy still pervaded her, reverberating in her cells.

She wiped away her tears and looked around the room. The crate of canned foods was still in the place where she sat on it last night. The banana spider's intricate web was still in the corner. The hibiscus blossoms were still floating in the mahogany bowl on the wicker table beside the conch shell. The world had not shattered into smithereens, or if it had, it had resurrected along with her.

Her swollen pussy ached with an exultant glow of contentment while what seemed a pint of warm cum overflowed in oozing dribbles. She shook her head in amazement. "Is making love with you always going to be so intense?"

He smiled. "Well, I am the god of ecstasy and madness. I do not suppose I shall always goad you to come so hard for me. But as one of the gods who dies and resurrects, when we are intimate you will sometimes share that experience."

"You told me earlier that I'm not yet ready to read your thoughts, but you said you hope that happens in time."

"Yes, a mortal cannot survive knowing the mind of a god without a path of preparation. Such development cannot be hurried."

A red hibiscus of hope blossomed in Zarafa's heart. "You know I've got two months left in this lonely place before I can get back to my home in Los Angeles." She hesitated. "Will you stay with me here?"

"Do you only ask for my companionship while here? Or would you like me to accompany you when you return to your home in Los Angeles?"

"You'd come back to the States with me?"

"I told you, Zarafa. I fell for you. I fell. I heard you singing and I tumbled down from the realm of Olympus. I am an immortal. We really do have all the time in the world, which gives us unimaginable patience. I would be delighted to stay with you for as long as you please."

She leaned to him and smothered his bearded face with kisses. An insistent timber began to nudge her thigh which told her that his cock had grown hard again. He drew her closer in his muscular arms.

"Wait," she said, pressing a hand against his chest fur. "About that whole ecstasy, madness and death thing... Do you think we could maybe just cuddle for a while?"

His fierce look of passion softened and then he smiled sweetly. "Until tomorrow," he said. "Then your fiery-haired beauty will inflame my lust again and I won't be able to help myself, sweet little thing."

She felt as if a feather tickled her heart. "What did you call me?"

His smile was victorious. "My sweet little thing. My tiny doll."

She swooned, instantly aroused.

"My little cutie." He said, with a soft laugh. "My baby girl."

Zarafa felt petite and cute and girlish snuggled next to her giant man. Him-big-BIG-fella!

She could not stop kissing him, feeling at the same time her hunger for him and his giant appetite for her. And as their shared lust drowned her like a tidal wave, she knew with a thrill that bordered on fear—the god of ecstasy was going to drive her mad again.

# # #

ManoLenta
ManoLenta
142 Followers