His High Roller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fingers rippled over her stomach and down to open her trimmed pussy lips. The cool air rushed against her throbbing clit and she groaned full out loud. He laughed then, and she smiled knowing her Master was taking his girl just as he wanted. But, there were also obscure sounds coming from somewhere else in the room. Voices maybe, she had thought, but couldn’t be quite sure.

The vibrator was taken out of her dripping cunt and before she had a chance to sigh, his mouth engulfed her mound, biting and suckling and nibbling and lapping. She began to writhe with pure pleasure to which her hips bucked up against his tongue. It slid over her clit repeatedly, bringing her closer and closer to that edge he knew she would hang onto as long as he wished. He loved to see her in this state – so dirty, so raunchy, and so needing.

A low growl erupted from her lips as he pulled his flicking tongue back, but replaced it quickly with a tiny slap to her labia. She squealed and more muted sounds flowed to her earshot. All of a sudden, she became very self-conscious and held torturously still for what seemed to be ages.

“What’s the matter my pet? Do you hear noises? Something troubling you?” He drawled lazily into her cunt lips as he returned to hungrily nibbling at her fleshy folds.

She didn’t dare speak or even utter a sound. It was apparent that he wasn’t really interested in a response … it was the fact that he was taunting her and enjoying it thoroughly. Again, whispers were audible over the whimpers that were uncontrollably making their way out without her letting them. He quickly thrust three long fingers deep inside of her and without the slightest bit of gentility, he began fucking them furiously in and out of her depth. Shuffling sounds mingled with her cries of blissful passion. He growled and from time to time only managed to call to her – “MINE!” She knew this to be his way of telling her (and anyone else close enough to hear) that she belonged to no one else. It always sent shivers down her spine to hear his way of reminding her that she was his to do with as he pleased.

Without warning, she was flipped over on her stomach with her ass being pulled high into the air like a choice cut of meat being inspected by a butcher for display. His hand was swift with its swing as an open palm landed directly in the middle of her left cheek. The pink glow was unmistakable as was the shrill cry of shock that followed. Another two blows came immediately after … then a pause … then alternating cracks brought her nether flesh to a crisp red.

A soft caress eased the sting and the whimpers that always accompanied such blows. He rose up on his knees behind her, poising himself at just the right angle. Cock in hand, he started to rub the pulsing blood filled head against her tight pucker. He could almost swear to hearing her purr, but instead began stroking his thick member, pulling the already taut skin up and over the head and back all the way to the base. Such a delicious feeling, and yet he needed to stop – needed to remember what he was doing and focus.

He held his engorged dick to her pussy hole and teased her there. Each time she would try to push back onto it, he would growl loudly … and each time he could feel her shudder in place and wait. Just as he was ready to thrust his rod deep into her slick heat, he reached up and pulled the blindfold from her eyes.

Her vision only needed a few seconds to adjust to the light before she saw three people sitting directly in front of her while she knelt there helplessly on all fours, head laying on the bed and ass held high in the room’s light. Every inch of her body burned with the familiar glow of embarrassment as she recognized each in turn. There, watching her be toyed with all this time and about to watch her be fucked, was the dealer from the blackjack table and the couple who joined in their game. The smiles on their faces told a much deeper tale … one that said that this was all carefully planned in advance, and at last she knew what he had been keeping from her all day.

Inside, a part of her loved this – loved being watched. However, another part of her felt as small as a speck, or at least she had wanted to be that tiny. As they stared at her, leering with horny eyes and wagging tongues, her Master forced his rock hard cock all the way into her fuckhole. A yelp belted out against the walls of the room, and the others stood and moved closer to the fornicating couple. They seemed to be examining every aspect of her flesh as well as his … the way it glistened under such strains, the way it moved as if it had a life of its own, the way it glowed with the feeling of fucking and being fucked.

He bent low behind her down to her ear and a raspy whisper came forth, “See how they watch you? See how they enjoy watching a little slut be fucked properly by her Master? See how the men lick their lips in want of you? Maybe I should let them touch you. Maybe I should let them have a turn at my girl. What do you think my little bitch?”

She shook her head no and cried out the word repeatedly. She almost felt as though she was going to cry, but she held it inside.

He spoke again, “You know that I am the only one who will ever fuck you. And boy am I going to fuck my slut tonight!”

She felt a wave of relief settle in because she knew it to be true, yet they were still watching her be taken and taken hard. They were truly getting to see how her Master uses a girl in every way.

The woman knelt down in front of her and unzipped her dress to reveal a gorgeous set of tits that spilled out into her hands. She started to rub them vigorously and it was clear that she was very aroused. Her gentleman took the cue and pulled her to the side, but still where they could watch as well as be seen. He too unzipped his fly and took out his thick short cock. He pushed it to her face and as she closed her eyes, her mouth took him all the way in. His hips swayed against her bobbing head and they became a perfect picture of pleasure.

The dealer then took her place directly in front of her as her Master continued to pound away in her pussy. She was starting to lose herself in his passion as it ebbed and flowed through her like the ocean at high tide crashes on the shoreline. The man already had his long rod in hand and was stroking it like a champ. His hand sawed away in time with her Masters hips as they pummeled his fucktool in and out of her repeatedly. Her eyes closed as she fell into a near trance-like state. All she could feel was him … all she wanted to feel and know and hear was him.

One hand reached under and began diddling her clit while the other hand dug fingers into her hips, raking over her skin as he pulled her back to fuck his cock like the slut he wanted.

“Pick up your thick vibrator slut!”

She reached for it and as she did, she noticed that the dealer had shot a heavy load of cum all over his chest and was now letting the woman lick it off as her man fucked her from behind. This excited her to see all of a sudden and she yearned for her Master to take her sweet ass. Before she could say a word though, he must have read her thoughts. His cock was taken from her sticky depth and now played at her rear.

“Put that vibe into your cunt and turn it on high bitch!”

Right after the last word, he reached up and tangled his fist in her thick hair. She did as she was told and instantly, a thousand currents shot through her like a rocket. It was then that he made the popping sound that signaled what he was about to do. She often thought of how he had conditioned her to that sound and how it sent her into a tailspin. He took that opportunity to then push his cock head past the tightest part of her asshole and fuck his way through. She breathed as though she were doing Lamaze for a few seconds until he was all the way into her sweet ass. Taking his good old time, he petted the small of her back to sooth her into the motion and feeling.

A wild scream was suddenly stopped midway through, and they both turned to look. There across from them was the woman lying on top of the dealer as he fucked her juicy cunt and the other guy was squatted above her impaling her ass with is hard member. His hands were roughly groping her breasts, leaving tiny red welts from where his fingers drug across each.

Apparently, that scene was enough for her Master because he started to drill into her with a renewed ferocity that she seldom had the pleasure of receiving. His fingers dug into her flesh as he pulled her back onto his cock and then reached around to help her fuck that vibrator even harder into her slick pussy. Everything became a blur. All she knew is that she was going to pass out without release soon.

Just then, his body started to convulse behind her. He grabbed another fistful of hair and bent her nearly in half as his cock exploded a huge spray of cum deep within her tight hole. His growls sent her careening over the edge just slightly and he knew it.

“Don’t … you … dare … think … of cumming … yet … my bitch in … heat.”

She bit into her bottom lip hard and fought to hold back the rushing of the crashing force. Tears streamed down her cheeks, yet she managed somehow to hold it for him. He never missed a beat, slamming his rod harder and harder into her rear. The fucking taking place near them was also winding down, and it seemed that she was the only one that hadn’t been permitted to cum.

Something over took her and she found herself begging uncontrollably.

“Please Master, let your girl cum. Oh my God I don’t think that I can hold it back much longer. Pleeeeeasssssssseeeeeeeeee Master. Oh please, I need it so bad. Please let me cum.”

He smiled a long smile as he slowed his pace, yet now let her fuck herself with that long plastic tool. His fingers played softly at her clit, sending her right into orbit.

“Who controls you my sweet little wench?”

”You do!!”

“Who owns your every move, your every thought, your every desire?”

“Oh Master, you do!”

“Who controls when you cum slut?”

“You do. Only you. Please Master, I can’t hold on any more. PLEASE!”

One word and one word alone sent her spiraling over that edge down into oblivion.

“Cum!”

She shrieked as release gripped her core and ripped through her soul. It was a mixture of being swept up on a flurry of angel wings and cast down into the fiery pits of hell. Her body writhed beneath him, and he held her tight so that she would always know him to be there – even if she knew nothing else. Her fingers tore at the bed sheets and yanked them from their place. Her fists pounded against the mattress in an attempt to be rid of this fury that had possessed her.

It was then that she started to hear the white noise rushing past her ears. It was like a thousand people whispering, yet not one word could be made out. Stars flashed like tiny pin pricks before her eyes, telling her she was about to pass out. And that was that.

Her eyelids fluttered open to the soft light of a bedside lamp. He was cooing soft encouraging words into her mass of tangled tresses and nuzzling her neck with his nose. Everything came rushing back and panic overtook her. She sat up like a shot and looked around while quick bursts of breath were drawn in and out. The empty room seemed so quiet now and relief swelled in her chest.

“Don’t worry baby, they’re gone now. You’re safe. You’re with me.”

She smiled finally as her breathing began to slow down. He stroked her hair over and over while still whispering soft words of pride to her. She again closed her eyes and nestled down into his warm embrace. There, they both fell asleep amidst the never-ending flashing neon life of the city below.