His Homecoming

Story Info
Military finally home after your if duty.
890 words
3.61
22.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched his peaceful face, sound asleep, a gentle smile on his lips...

So happy and content to finally be back, surrounded by love... Home! Wasn't sure he would make it back...

I've waited for so long, living on dreams and fantasies... But he was here now... and I just Can Not wait...

I reached over him, to hold his hand and wrap our soft fur-padded restraint around it, fastening it securely...

The smell of him, that I have missed for Soo very long... surrounding me, helping me to believe that it's not just another dream, he really was here...

I slide his other hand into its furry jail...kissing his palm...licking between his fingers...just the way his hand feels, bringing back warm shivers...

I had promised, both to him, and to myself, that if I ever had the chance again, if he made it back to me, I would not wait...

I caressed his face, kissing his lips, running my tongue down to his neck, finding his ticklish bits, as he started to stir...

Running my hand across his warm chest...feeling his breath... finding his nipple, teasing the little hairs surrounding it, as he started to really wake up...

Realizing that he was captive, he could not wrap his arms around me... But that would come later...

I smiled at his confusion... Flicking his hard nipple with my tongue, goose bumps popping up ...

He smiled, remembering our promises...but he never believed I would, really... And he thought, " it's just playing," even now... And tried to pull his hands out, laughing...

But I just kept licking the little hairs around his nipple, nibbling,... sucking it into my mouth...my hand finding its twin, pinching it, feeling it harden...

I looked up at his smiling face, the burning need in my eyes catching him by surprise.

I had hungered for so long...

He tried again to put his arms around me, but he couldn't reach...

'Stop playing and come here,' he said, still not believing...

But I knew now that tomorrow was not promised...

And I would wait no longer to make him Mine, forever imprinted by me, Mine!

I continued to kiss his nipples, nibbling back and forth, feeling him inhale with a start as I sucked them in, running my teeth gently over their hardness...

My hands running over his chest, remembering their curves and dips, traveling down, to his downy covered belly button, tickling...

Feeling him tighten up...

I looked up at his face, seeing him really start to become aroused, pulling harder to get loose...

I followed my fingertips with my lips, kissing my way down, my hot breath making his hair stand up all over...

I looked up, and he saw the intent in my eyes... I felt his hardness jerk against my chest, pressed up against his thigh. I slid the blanket back, revealing just how much he'd missed me...

I reached down and held him, my hand sliding up, my mouth reaching down, licking a drop of salty sweetness from his head... it is straining to be released too, but in a different way...

"Wait!" he yelped, I looked up, and he said "It's been a long time, don't!"

"I know," I smiled at him, "It's been as long for me... but it's Mine, you promised"...

I turned back to his wonderful hardness, twitching, wetness building up and starting to run down his head... I licked it all off, nectar...

I sucked his swollen head into my hot mouth, running my tongue around his head, filling my mouth before taking him all the way down my throat, swallowing him, my face buried in his muskiness, his hairs tickling my nose.

Loving the sensation of his filling me again... it's been so long...I pull back up, twisting my head, till just his head is still in my mouth, my hand holding his hardness, stroking him up and down, tasting his sweetness, his head swelling even more in my mouth.

I sucked him in even harder, forcing him all the way back down my throat again, till his legs start to twitch. He starts to pump his hips, trying to go even deeper, as I swallow again and again, before pulling back up, having to get a breath, both needs battling...

But the need to have him deep inside me won, so I went back down again, taking him as deep as he could go.

My legs wrapped around him, my clit rubbing against his thigh, he could feel its wet hardness, and arched up, buried deep in my throat, filling me completely, pumping, cumming, flooding me, my hand stroking as fast as it can, not thinking, just wildness, so much pent up...

Exploding, my cumming too, the feel, the taste, the smell, too much to fight against, lights flashing behind my eyelids, every muscle tightened, and I fell...back to the feel of his skin, still swallowing his nectar...

I kept gently sucking, stroking, licking every drop, Mine!

I've wanted this SO badly! For so long! He continued to twitch, his eyes closed tight, trying to catch his breath...

As he softened, completely licked and nuzzled clean, I gently kiss his head and slide back up, my head on his chest, listening to my love's heartbeat, bringing the furry plush blanket back up to cover us...