His Honor the Mayor

Story Info
Screws us all, his daughter too.
4k words
4.1
53.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A work of fiction

......

I pray that this being a work of fiction and with everything in this story being made up and not being based on any events, places or persons existing in real life that no parallels or similarities exist. But I have been wrong before.

......

I wrote this story to be entertaining. It is not political commentary. I tried hard to use completely made up names and details, the statistics mentioned cannot be correlated. The characters are not parodies of any actual persons. The protagonist is an unethical disreputable cad, he uses power and influence to get what he wants, screwing everybody over in the process. That includes his daughter. I did not intend for him to be liked. He believes that if you are not a licensed attorney the only semi-valid constraint on your behavior is what people believe the law says and what the State's Attorney will prosecute.

......

Particularly sexual activity all of which occurs between characters at least 18 fictional years of age.

......

You have been warned, turn back before it's too late. Please.

......

"I am Rahauten Werhmweud and I am asking for your vote on Tuesday." I said smiling into the camera and its crew filming my fourteenth and hopefully final commercial of this election cycle. My final appeal to the voters before election day next week. "Just tell me how much it will cost me and my beautiful campaign manager will write you a check. I will even put money in the account to cover it if I win. If I lose fuck you." Those were the unspoken but appropriate next lines, can't say it all in thirty seconds.

'President Werhmweud,' ah that has a really nice ring to it. Although I have several more steps to complete, the Governor's Mansion for instance, before moving on up to that whitewashed sandstone icon built in the former swamp now inhabited by more vertical alligators wearing thousand-dollar suits. That town of great civic monuments like K Street, and the Federal Mint. Imagine being able to bribe people with the money that you print yourself. Never forget that slaves built that big white house.

And face it bribery is the civilized way to get anything done in this world. Two categories of objects exist to move people, carrots and sticks. The Soviets found that it was hard to sustain a political or economic system predicated on threatening the people manufacturing the sticks to get them to manufacture sticks so you can threaten other people with those sticks. At some point a carrot was required.

A few old Soviet pensioners born during the Tsar's reign lived long enough to have their pensions disappear with Gorbachev's office in the Kremlin. Ancient Rome lasted for 13 centuries, 23 if you count Byzantium its successor. A tribute to the power of the carrot. Whores love carrots, and everyone is a whore, and also simultaneously a john. Some are better at it and some are worse at it some like the job while some hate it, but we are all nonetheless fundamentally whores and johns.

There are a few people like me who are honest, they know that they have a price. Then they go out into the world and they obtain it. They are the movers and the shakers, the ones to be reckoned with. Most people though are like the sheep who elected me four times to the City Council, conflicted peons set in opposition to themselves. They are whores too, but they tell themselves that they are not. They have a price but tell themselves that they are not for sale. Because of this inefficiency they can be bought for a low price. Hamburger, chips and a soda on wax paper, rather than a medium-rare peppercorn encrusted Fillet Minion, roasted vegetable salad and Pinot Noir in crystal and on bone china with a linen tablecloth and napkin.

......

I make no qualms about what I want, you may hate me, but I am the most honest person you are likely to ever know. I blackmailed my way into graduating fourth in my class from high school. Fourth because given my history to have been one of the three speakers at graduation would have been suspicious. I cheated my way through college, connived my way through law school, bought my bar exam, becoming a top earner at Dewey Cheatem and Howe the top law firm in town. My success was predicated on seeing who had the most Gold Doubloons and figuring out how to get them to willingly, happily give them to me to rescue them from their current predicament.

Some of the people I went to law school with were inspired by President Taft, John Jay or Thurgood Marshall. I was inspired by the protagonists in the novels of John Grisham, a literary how-to guide. He taught me well, I know enough not to let my girlfriend hold my ill-gotten gains for me. Waiting like a Putz for someone who will never show. No, it has to be someone who had a much stronger attachment to me than that.

I really like my wife of twenty-two years. She is one really hot piece of ass and we have lots of grown-up fun when she isn't too busy acting like she cares about some cause, shopping or fucking someone else. But she cannot be 'the one' I boost into the stratosphere to continue my legacy. We have a good working relationship, she likes my position and influence, credit cards and freedom to pursue other discrete relationships. I like her social status and respectability, her willingness to screw me roughly half the number of times that she actually agreed to and when she invites her 'friends' to play. I don't push it after all I also like not waking up dead with her grandfather's Fairbairn-Sykes stuck between my C3 and C4 vertebra like her ex did.

There is really only one constraint on what a person can do in this world. What those around him will let him get away with. The key is what others believe that the law says. I would say think but get real most people don't think they believe. The State's Attorney is the ultimate judge, if he won't prosecute then you win. If he does those Gold Doubloons you've stashed pay for other people's dreams of glory. The actual letter of the law is important only to the licensed professionals paid to write or interpret it.

One of my earliest cases was thought to be a real looser, I was the young associate offered up as a sacrifice to defend an important client's doomed daughter. Our firm's client, think of Lauren Bacall's character in "The Big Sleep' or Rachel Ward's in 'Against All Odds,' she was as beautiful as either and presumed by her family and her law firm to be as guilty as both. I took her father's money, or rather the firm did as a retainer and I offered her a choice, to be regularly fucking her new husband an aspiring associate lawyer, driving a new Beemer, living in a fine home with a maid or to be regularly fucked with both hands by her drugged-out biker chick cell-mate Crazy Mary while the dyke guards watched and took side bets after an eight hour day of doing the prison laundry.

Being smart as well as beautiful she made her decision in about three minutes after a brief contract negotiation mostly crafting a stipulation that I got the goods, and let me tell you that they were really, really good after her acquittal. Four months later the trial Judge following his summary judgement apologized to her, her family, her lawyers and the jury for wasting everybody's time and then admonished the State's Attorney for his poor choice in bringing such a weak case before him.

Don't ask me what it cost to get that acquittal let's just say that if I had lost, the people from whom I borrowed all the money... Said money that I distributed like a freaking ATM... Those folks would have buried me out in the boondocks somewhere in pieces. Most likely after breaking every bone in my body, twice. Instead I got one child and a lifetime of eye candy and a semi-reliable promise of non-exclusive benefits. She got Nieman-Marcus, Dior, Saks, Beemer, Burdines, a penthouse downtown, and a maid.

It has worked out pretty well, my wife fucks me enough that I don't contemplate turning off her cash flow, and she's gotten a bit spicier over time inviting her current others to playtime in our glass house in the sky. It's fun watching two attractive girls going down on each other and bringing each other off several times before lining their pretty butts up side by side so I can diddle them both. Thrust, thrust, thrust, switch... Thrust, Thrust, Thrust, Thrust and switch... Fucking in 3 4 time. It's fun going to town on her ass while her current beau is throating her. Or better for her vise-versa. None of her young studs care for her like I do. It's much safer to have me in her throat, I pause from time to time to let her breathe.

Having General Sternwood and Mrs. Wyler as in-laws helped jump start my political career and having their classy daughter on my arm at public events seems to make people trust me, or at least benignly envy me. My beautiful Baby Girl came along fourteen months after her mother's acquittal. She was ten and the perfect campaign prop when I was first elected to the City Council. "Wehrmweud cares about women, children, families, schools, health-care, crime, inflation you name it because it affects his family," that's what we paid the political operatives to say.

Baby Girl has benefitted from my influence as well, it got her into one of the best private schools in town where she was valedictorian at seventeen, coincidentally three years after the city vacated a street and sold several tax properties to that school for one dollar apiece. Their new building, track and playground are beautiful. She graduated summa-cum-laude at twenty from City College with a BA in Political Science. Really why should a Poly-Sci major take classes in foreign history or language, art or natural science. Her graduation reception was held at their new downtown campus located in the in the 'Old Post Office' complex, part of a redevelopment zone enacted two years earlier.

......

Here we are today at the Biltmore Hotel, in a five-room suite, waiting, talking to precinct captains and fixers, computer geeks and spin doctors. Watching each new report on three television sets, staffers listening to a half dozen portable radios. The deal I struck was unusual and most people did not agree with my handing over the reins of my mayoral campaign to a twenty-one-year-old campaign manager just a year from her degree, who had never in her life held a paying job. But I had taught her well, she liked to tag along with me and watch what I did at City Hall, which was equal parts get re-elected and make deals to help my many friends.

I know her mother sent her away so she could shop or sleep, get drunk or sleep off being drunk and or fuck one of her numerous others. But her mother didn't explicitly tell her to come here, that was Baby Girl's choice, it showed interest and initiative. So, at age twelve or so she was a part-time unpaid campaign intern. She learned well and she was a lot more competent than most of those clueless college kids with all of their impertinent and distracting questions, "shouldn't we use our office to help people," "is that legal," "is that ethical," "how does this coffeemaker work," or "why can't I just mail this envelope, what's in it." Baby Girl knew how to deliver a small brown paper bag without calling attention to herself or looking inside of it.

The few people who were not appalled at my hiring Baby Girl as my campaign manager would have deserted me had they heard the contractual terms that had not been made public. "Get me elected Baby Girl and I will set you up in the family business and teach you every-single-thing that I know how to do, and when to do it. I am talking state and local politics, civil and criminal law, influence peddling, cock-suckin,' fuckin,' pussy-eatin,' economics, practical psychology, bribery, business management and most importantly how to get away with all of it while simultaneously confessing to your crimes in a book that you get paid a million dollar advance to write."

She was every bit as smart as her mother and her father and negotiated a few minor contractual points as her mother had before we quickly reached an agreement.

"We will get you set up with your mother's gynecologist."

"I have a doctor daddy."

"You need a discrete one Baby Girl. Are you on The Pill?"

"No daddy."

"You need to start, I don't like raincoats."

"OK."

"We can work around that issue today, but we need to take care of it. Incest babies track really poorly with all of our key constituent groups."

Her first blow job for me was quite nice, whom ever she had been practicing with would do a credible job as a graduate assistant professor of cock-sucking. She wasn't up to her mother's performance level but her mother had twenty-odd years to memorize what I liked. Baby Girl's pussy tasted just like strawberries and cream that day. I made sure to get her off, you know studies show that employees are more productive and make fewer errors if they enjoy what they do at work.

.......

"And with seventy-six percent of the precincts counted Coucilman Wehrmweud is our projected winner in the Mayoral race with a seemingly insurmountable twenty-point lead over his opponent fellow Councilman..." I listened to those words coming through the television and hugged my wife, kissing her properly on the cheek in front of the select few chosen to be in our suite at the Biltmore.

"Excuse me loyal friends and supporters, I will have to take your leave now. It seems like I have an acceptance speech to give." I said loudly and authoritatively to those present, then I paused to accept their gleeful applause.

I looked at my beautiful daughter in her attractive black pumps and matching dress, a dress that would hopefully soon be on the floor of another discretely obtained room one floor up. "Ready to get Daddy prepared?"

"Let's go, Mister Mayor."

As we walked out of the room, and down the hallway I looked at her and in a low voice said, "Chief of Staff job is yours if you want it."

"I am expensive." She said as we got on the elevator.

"Are you worth it?" I asked as I pushed the button for the Mezzanine level.

"I think so." She replied as the doors closed and we started to descend.

I reached over and pressed the stop button. As the car abruptly halted as I looked at her.

"I want you to look me in the eyes Baby Girl and tell me that you are the most expensive piece of ass on this planet. That you are worth every penny it will cost me to bed you and to own your body and your soul."

"I'm worth it daddy."

"Don't you ever forget that." I said and hit the stop button again causing the car to resume its decent. "The moon and the stars are the limit Baby Girl, stay with me and one day you will be President or maybe Chief Justice or both."

"I don't think I want to go to Law School, daddy."

I laughed and grabbed her left buttock firmly in my right hand, brushing her long hair to her right side with my left hand before placing it on the back of her adorable head. I tilted my head down to stare into her eyes, "We are Wehrmweuds, we don't work for things, the sheep work for us," then I kissed her deeply mouth to mouth. Holding our glorious attachment, her hair and her shapely ass in my hands until the elevator door began to open. As I released her, she straightened her dress and wiped her mouth. I wiped mine and we walked to the prep room as two professionals.

......

Following my triumphant entry into the ballroom, my choreographed shaking of donors and supporters' hands... Receiving my opponent's obligatory congratulatory telephone call and most importantly the completion of my televised acceptance speech... Following the deafening applause and the mindless crazed adulation of those present at my victory party... Like George C. Scott said in 'Patton' everybody loves a winner. After I had kissed my beautiful, wealthy socialite wife and my sexy campaign manager daughter on their cheeks for the cameras present. After all the trappings I kissed my wife deeply on the lips as I had our daughter just an hour before, as I would again less than twenty minutes from now.

"My Girl, it seems we have a transition to manage," I announced loudly.

"Please excuse us my dear," I said much more softly to my wife."

"Thank you all, this is your victory, not mine." I said in a loud authoritative tone of voice while turning to acknowledge the crowd.

"Wow, daddy." She said as we left the room to the sound of applause.

"Stick with me Baby Girl, I will teach you everything that I know," I replied as we walked to the bank of elevators.

"Everything?" She said as the door opened and we stepped inside.

"Absolutely everything." I said as I pushed the button for seven.

"Politics?" She said as the door closed.

"Politics, law, influence peddling, cock-sucking, pussy-eatin,' fuckin,' economics, practical psychology, bribery..."

"How to do it and when to do it?"

"And how to not get caught doing it."

"I love you, daddy." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"And how to not make yourself vulnerable by saying immature things like that."

"But I do daddy."

"Its OK. I can love you because half of you is me. You can love me because I am half of what made you. But you can't ever let someone other than your mother or me know you love them. It will give them too much power over you..."

I quit speaking as the door opened and we walked to our secret accommodations, rented for the night knowing victory would be ours.

"You are so deep," she said as I opened the door to 714.

"You will see just how deep I can be when I get inside you in just a minute," I replied very softly.

"Was that a campaign promise daddy?" She asked closing the door.

"No, a real one."

"Oh, I am getting wet right now just thinking about it. I get to fuck the next Mayor."

"After you suck him off, yes Baby Girl you do."

"Help me with this zipper."

"You are so pretty Baby Girl," I said as her naked back was slowly exposed to my view.

"As pretty as mommy?" She said stepping free of her dress.

"Right now your mother is number one. The tastiest bit of ass that I ever had, but in the next few minutes you get a chance to change my opinion." I said as I unfastened her bra.

"How do I get an undecided voter to commit?" She teased removing it, and then her panties.

"You are creative." I said as she unbuckled my belt.

"And..." She said as she unzipped my slacks.

"Resourceful." I said as she kneeled pulling them together with my underwear down as she went.

My twenty-year-old daughter, the most beautiful woman alive started pulling on the shaft of my nearly fully erect penis, tickling my scrotum and then licking my glans delicately. She pushed her lips over the head and halfway down the shaft before withdrawing, then three-quarters of the way, and then into her throat. "Ohhh, very nice," I thought as she was trying to swallow me whole starting with my penis.

She withdrew took a breath and said, "I bet I can get you to make a secret campaign contribution," before resuming.

"Oh yes you can Baby Girl." I said as she again had me in her throat. I put my left hand on her neck and I could feel my penis inside of her throat with my fingers and I could feel my fingers with my penis. I like to do that with her mother. She kept me in her throat for thirty seconds or so, but it felt much longer, then she withdrew again.

"Ready to make that deposit daddy?"

I didn't say anything I just lifted her back onto the bed and laid her down, sliding her back to me until her pussy was right at the edge of the quilt covered mattress. I could see that she was soppy wet, I could smell my daughter's fragrant juice, it was a wonderous aroma.

"Fuck me daddy."

I pushed into her, just the head, then I withdrew. One-quarter of the shaft, back out... Half in, then out almost all the way... Three-quarters in, then back out to about a quarter... All the way in, then back out halfway. Again faster... Again even faster... My tempo was gaining, my pace quickening. She started to say "daddy" a time or two but coherent speech gave way to moans. They were getting louder and louder as I pumped faster and faster until she abruptly opened her mouth but stopped making sounds just as her vaginal muscles tensed as if to squeeze the semen from my member. Oh, she was so tight her muscles squeezed so hard, daddy joined his little girl's orgasm, shooting his load hard into her, ahhh.

12