His Hot Aunt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

"I want you to fuck me, right now!" her voice no more than an inhuman growl, eyes blazing with lust.

James pulled her to the right, laying her down on the couch as he scrambled to position himself over her glistening body. He kissed her again, their tongues wrestling for several moments then to her surprise, he didn't rip open her hose and start fucking her. Instead he kissed his way down her body, lingering only briefly at her breasts until he reached her drooling sex. His tongue flattened, sliding up her slick cleft to her angry bud then back down.

"OH...MY...Fucking...GOD!" Lisa exclaimed as her body went stiff.

Her fingers laced into his hair to secure his mouth in place while she was being ravaged by waves of orgasmic pleasure. James never stopped sucking and licking her spasming pussy throughout her entire release. As Lisa's orgasm began to ramp down, James used his teeth to tear through the flimsy barrier keeping his tongue from penetrating her inner folds then stabbed it in as far as it would reach. This set off another round of tremors rolling through Lisa's body. He quickly fastened his lips to her aching clit sucking it in and allowing his tongue to flutter over it. Her outcries were guttural and filled with unintelligible obscenities as her body thrashed about on the couch. Lisa reluctantly stopped Jimmy by pulling his mouth from her quivering sex by his hair.

"I want you to fuck me, now!" she growled.

"Yes ma'am," James replied then kissed her again while maneuvering himself into position.

Lowering his hips, his steely cock came into contact with Lisa's sensitive clit, making her gasp. He rocked side to side over her then drew back, dragging the entire length of his hard member over her aching bud until the tip of his cock dropped into her wet valley. He stared deep into her onyx eyes as he sank into her warm vaginal grasp. James didn't rush, savoring the feeling of being engulfed by his aunt's body. He watched her eyes roll back into her head then felt the vice like grip of her legs around his waist trying to force him deeper. When he finally bottomed out, she came again.

Lisa's body stiffened then her hips made frantic thrusts against James' stationary phallus. He held still while she fucked herself on his ridged rod. The tremendous force she was applying with her legs made him feel as if she would cut him in two. She bucked violently under him and it was all he could do to keep from falling to the floor. Without warning, her legs opened wide as her convulsions rolled on, allowing James to slip out of her gushing hole. He sat back, grabbed her ankles to put her legs against his chest, and then buried himself back in her silky embrace. He leaned in and kissed her hungrily.

James thrust fast and hard into Lisa, driving his cock in and out like a piston on a runaway steam engine. He wasn't going to last long like this with her velvety canal contracting around him like it was but he didn't care. He wanted to cum for her. His sperm filled, pendulous balls slapped against her firm ass with each powerful thrust, bringing him closer and closer to a monumental release. He broke their kiss to find his aunt staring lovingly if not lustfully into his eyes.

"That's it Jimmy fuck me good," she purred, "I want to look into your eyes as you empty those big balls inside me."

"I'm close," he hissed between clenched teeth.

"Yes baby, that's it. Cum for me...cum for me...cum for me," she chanted.

The chant worked. James made one last savage thrust then let out a primal scream as his cock belched the first of many hot geysers of semen deep into his aunt's clenching cunt.

"OH YES! I feel it...fill me up. Give it all to me baby."

Lisa began to tremble again as she came with James, their orgasms mingled in euphoric bliss until both of them were spent. James released Lisa's legs before collapsing on her. Her legs returned to his waist, holding him in her tightly. They lay there panting for several minutes, their sweat slick bodies glowed with perspiration.

"Mmmmmmm...That's just what I needed," Lisa breathed a contented sigh.

"That was...incredible! I thought...your pussy was gonna...suck my balls...right through my cock," James panted, trying to catch his breath.

"I wouldn't want that to happen," she reached around to tickle his sack, "I like them just where they are."

"That makes two of us," he replied, feeling his cock begin to soften, he moved to withdraw himself from his aunt's cum filled pussy.

Her legs suddenly tightened about his waist as she purred, "Don't pull out yet. I want to keep you inside as long as possible."

He relaxed back down and kissed her passionately once more. As their tongues danced, Lisa's legs caressed his sides and back, giving him more reason to stay put. It wasn't long before James felt Lisa's tiny hand gently touch his face. He broke their kiss and stared down into her smiling face.

"I don't want this to end but before we make an even bigger mess on this nice leather, we'd better get cleaned up," her words filled with reluctance.

She opened her legs to release him and as soon as he was out of the way, she covered herself and rolled off the couch to keep from leaking their combined fluids all over the furniture. Lisa stood and with her free hand took his and led him to her bathroom.

James turned on the water while Lisa let her hair down from its high pony tail. As she reached to lower her ruined hose, James yanked her into the shower.

"HEY! I've gotta take these...," he cut her off with a tonsil swabbing kiss.

She melted into his arms and could feel his freshly revived cock pressed against her belly. She let him do what he wanted, content to just enjoy the ride. James pulled back from her then quickly spun her around to face away from him. Lisa leaned forward placing her hands on the cool tile in front of her and lifted her right foot to the stone bench beside her. James cupped her breasts from behind, massaging the soft flesh while rolling her tight nipples between his fingers. Lisa gasped, flattening herself to his chest. His lips kissed their way from her ear, down her neck to her shoulder. His tongue flicked out on the way to taste her silky skin and send small shivers running through her.

James bent his knees allowing his cock to slide down through the cleft of her tight nylon covered ass until the tip found the opening he made and pressed into her sopping folds. His hands went to her hips as he straightened his legs, impaling her once more on his turgid member. He fucked her hard and fast to another quaking orgasm before unloading himself deep within her clenching pussy.

They eventually did clean up and exit the shower before all the hot water was gone. The pair decided to order Chinese and spend the rest of the evening in front of the TV. It was relaxing for both of them, especially James. He felt at ease with himself and his feelings towards Sandy. He also managed to forget about the incident at the party. Lisa had a very calming effect on him and he loved her for that, amongst other things. When they retired for the night, they only cuddled until sleep finally overtook them.

***

The next couple of days were very busy for Lisa. The issues brought about between her and Ray made for some minor chaos at the gallery. She was meeting with artists and prospective investors on top of her normal responsibilities. With Lisa tied up outside the gallery more, Sandy had to step up her efforts in sales and customer relations as well as training a part time worker to help her around the shop. It made for very long days for both Lisa and Sandy, leaving them burned out by the time they got home at night.

Even with her hectic schedule, Lisa hadn't forgotten about the plan to have Sandy 'watch' her and Jimmy fuck. She was hoping Jimmy would allow Sandy to join in but she wasn't going to push the issue, just let things happen. She didn't want to spook her nephew or cause an uncomfortable situation to occur. She was going to leave it up to the heat of the moment to direct their path. Regardless, she had a plan to get them all together.

It started with the successful meetings Lisa had on Wednesday where she secured two investors who were also artists and had no love for Ray. She would tell Sandy that the two of them would go out to celebrate the new found financing. Sandy was to pick Lisa up at her house, Friday evening after she had changed, to go out to dinner then some 'Clubbing'. However, Lisa would change plans once Sandy had arrived by making dinner for them and Jimmy. Once the wine started to flow, she and Jimmy would share their secret with her and see what would happen next. 'It's gonna be perfect,' Lisa thought, 'Sandy and I will be dressed to the nines so Jimmy will have lots of eye candy to get him nicely worked up and hopefully less inhibited with all the hormones flowing.' She just hoped Sandy would be willing to go through with this planned encounter once she found out the whole story. Lisa texted Jimmy the basics of her plan.

James and Mike were off the coast of Catalina Island, fishing on a buddy's boat and were planning to be back by Friday around noon. James replied to his aunt's text and was filled with excitement and a bit of apprehension. He was still having some disconcerting thoughts about his masculinity as well as his sexuality but when they popped up in his mind, he'd remember his conversation with Lisa on the subject and things would seem to feel more acceptable.

When their boat finally docked on Friday, James was buzzing with anticipation of what that evening would hold. He said his goodbye's to his friends and made a bee line back to Lisa's house. He put the fillets he had in the fridge and went to clean up. After showering and shaving, James set his alarm for 5 pm and took a short nap. He refrained from masturbating so he'd have plenty of cum for his aunt.

The shrieking alarm woke James from a restful slumber. He got up and picked out what he was going to wear. He stood in front of the open closet, scanning the choices before him. It struck him as funny that he was putting so much thought in what to wear when he'd probably be spending the majority of the night naked. He pulled out some khaki shorts and a button down shirt with a subdued leaf pattern on it. He got dressed then went to the family room to watch some TV before Lisa arrived home.

It was after 7 pm when Lisa pulled into the driveway. James was starting to get concerned their rendezvous with Sandy might have to be postponed for some reason. Lisa rushed in and placed several bags of groceries on the bar then hurried off toward her bedroom.

"Hey sweetie. Could you put those away for me? I've gotta pee really bad," and she was gone.

James did as he was asked and a few minutes later, Lisa reappeared but she still seemed to be rushed.

"I've gotta get changed before Sandy gets here," she said as she set a few items on the counter to prep for dinner.

James looked his beautiful aunt up and down then commented, "You look amazing. Why do you need to change?"

"I gotta get dressed to go clubbing," she replied, setting a pot to boil on the stove.

"Clubbing? I thought..." he started.

"Trust me;" kissing him as she moved past him, "It's all part of the plan. When the water boils, put the pasta in, then could you dice up that onion and peppers for me?"

"Okay...Should I turn the oven on to make some garlic bread?"

"That'd be great! Use the sourdough," and she was gone again.

James knew his way around a kitchen thanks to his Mom who taught him to cook for himself so he wouldn't have to eat only fast food and pizza while at school, and his aunt had shown him a few things as well. He had everything ready for Lisa to make one of her signature pasta sauces when she finally returned to the kitchen. He nearly dropped the colander full of mushrooms he'd just washed when he saw his aunt's outfit.

She wore a figure hugging long sleeves red and black spandex dress with horizontal slashes down each arm from shoulder to wrist. The hem stopped mid thigh revealing her firm sexy legs incased in nylons that had a metallic sheen to them. She balanced her tiny frame on towering 6" black, studded leather pumps that looked as if they'd come straight out of a dominatrix's closet. Her hair fell in gently curling waves down her back like black velvet. James was in awe.

"WOW!" he exclaimed followed by a wolf whistle, "You look incredible!"

"You're so sweet," she purred, kissing him on the cheek.

Lisa donned a white chef's coat to protect her outfit and went to work. It was fortunate that James didn't have to concentrate on prepping anything else for dinner because he could do little more than stare at Lisa's curvy hose covered legs and drool. All the blood had left his brain in a mad rush south. His dick was straining to break out of his shorts as he sat at the bar and watched his sexy aunt work. The only thing that tore his attention away from her was the doorbell ringing. He started to rise but Lisa beat him to the punch.

"C'mon in, the door's open," she shouted, pulling the finished sauce from the burner.

"Hey Lisa. Are you ready...What's this? I thought we're goin' out for dinner?" Sandy inquired with a confused look on her face.

"Change of plans. Jimmy's home from his trip so I thought we'd have dinner here."

"Okay, works for me," shrugging then walking in to join James at the bar.

Once again James was stunned. He'd seen Sandy in full business attire a couple of times but he'd never seen her dressed to kill. She had on a pink silk shirt which appeared to be tailored for her with blousy long sleeves. It fit snug to her chest and narrowed down to her waist. The thin material showed off her breasts which James could now tell were a generous B-cup. The burgundy skirt she wore had a high waist, fine pleats and flared out down to an inch or so above her knees. The hosiery that covered her muscular legs was sheer black and created the illusion they were wet with how they shined in the brightly lit kitchen. To finish off her outfit, her shoes were strappy 5" sandal heels that matched her skirts color perfectly. He'd never seen her in anything higher than 3" heels in the past. She was now slightly taller than him as he stood to greet her.

"How's it goin' James?" hugging the stupefied teen before taking a seat next to him.

"I'm...I'm fine..." he finally managed with a nervous laugh.

"Well you're looking pretty FINE tonight, gotta date?" Sandy's eyes roamed up and down his body.

"No I'm ah...here...staying in tonight," his eyes glued to Sandy's legs.

She slowly uncrossed her legs then re-crossed them as she watched him. It took him a moment to realize he was staring then met Sandy's gaze. His cheeks felt hot as he blushed from being caught.

"See anything you like?" her voice low and sexy then she smiled and gave him a wink. Her flirtatious words just made the color on his face deeper. He wanted to hide, feeling childish and embarrassed. "He's so cute when he blushes," Sandy commented and then turned to Lisa, "Well, where's the wine?"

"Here ya go," placing a glass of Cabernet in front of her friend then looking to her nervous nephew, "He is cute. I think you surprised him with that outfit. You look amazing."

"Thank you...You're looking pretty fucking hot yourself."

"This old thing?" Lisa took a dramatic stance then yanked open her chef's coat, "What do ya think of what's under it?"

Sandy clapped and whistled; "Now that's more like it!"

That broke the tension James was feeling after being put on the spot. He tried to hide the prominent bulge in his shorts but it was too late. He knew Sandy had seen it, she just hadn't commented on it yet. He tried to avoid her eyes but that just meant his focus shifted back to her leg which wasn't much better for the given situation. James decided to sit down until he was needed.

Dinner was served and the trio enjoyed Lisa's magnificent cooking. The conversation was lighthearted throughout the meal, avoiding anything about work except a brief mention of the new investors. James' fishing trip was the highlight of the evening as both Sandy and Lisa seemed very interested in the happenings that occurred. He assured them that there was nothing more than fishing and drinking with the occasional girl watching when parked in Avalon.

Lisa kept the wine flowing that night as well, having Jimmy open a second bottle during dinner after she and Sandy had polished off the first. About the time she was going to have Jimmy clear the table and move their little gathering to the family room, Sandy asked about the party Jimmy had attended last weekend. There was a pregnant pause as he tried to figure out how to answer that with the minimal amount of embarrassment. To his surprise Lisa jumped in to field the question.

"He met a girl he was interested in," Lisa began.

"Did ya get lucky?" Sandy asked, now staring intently at James.

He could tell the wine was affecting both women as their questioning and openness was becoming more and more sexually orientated. He was blushing again but tried to hide it by heading to the sink with his empty plate.

"Well I..." he didn't get to finish.

"NO! His bitch of an ex-girlfriend showed up and ruined everything for him," Lisa replied now sounding angry.

"Well that sucks. What'd she do?"

"She walked up as Jimmy was makin' out with this girl," Lisa could see her nephew shaking his head, trying to stop her narration but she went on as he picked up Sandy's plate, "and proceeded to tell this girl, and everyone in earshot about his pantyhose fetish."

Sandy turned and faced James with a knowing look in her eye and a seductive smile on her face. James grimaced at his Aunt's unbidden revelation. His tension level skyrocketed at that moment. He quickly retrieved Lisa's plate and went back to the sink. This wasn't how he pictured this evening going. All his most intimate secrets were being laid bare. He could feel Sandy's eyes on him as he rinsed the dishes then placed them in the dishwasher.

"I had a feeling you're into nylons."

"Was I that obvious?" he asked rhetorically, not meeting her gaze.

"The way you're staring at my legs when I arrived was a dead giveaway," slowly crossing her legs, so James could hear the hiss of her nylon clad thighs rubbing together, "I'm glad you didn't trip over your tongue when you sat down."

James wanted to shrink away to nothing at her words but the seductive whisper of her legs gliding over each other reflexively drew his eyes to her. He couldn't help himself; it was his Pavlovian bell she was ringing. He diverted his eyes to his Aunt who was also staring at him. His cock was once again painfully hard and forming a noticeable stain in the front of his Khaki's.

"I think it's sexy when I know how to turn a man on," Sandy said in a silky voice, "I love knowing he finds me attractive no matter the reason."

It was then James realized what Lisa was doing. She wanted him to see Sandy wasn't judgmental either but more importantly she wanted him to see Sandy as a beautiful, sexy woman and NOT a guy in drag. It was working. The voice in the back of his mind that had been protesting so loudly, 'she has a cock,' was rapidly fading into the background now that his more base instincts were kicking in. She was HOT and if it wasn't for him catching her with his aunt last weekend, he would've never imagined the person sitting just a few feet away from him was anything but a genetic female. There was another long pause before Lisa spoke.

"Jimmy, why don't you get out that lovely Muscat I've got chilling in the fridge and some fresh glasses and we can get comfortable in the family room?" she asked, rising from her chair.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers