His Hot Aunt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

He stood there in disbelief urinating and trying to keep his steadily growing cock aimed at the bowl. She moaned again and it was like a shot of adrenaline, his heart began to race. He finished, quietly closed the lid of the toilet and sat down. He'd never thought of his mother in a sexual way. He had jerked off many times after seeing her nylon clad legs but that was just him acting on his fetish for nylons; at least that's what he thought.

In his mind's eye he could see his mother coming home from work dressed in her business attire. He was focused on her legs; admiring the sheerness of her pantyhose. He couldn't remember how many times he'd cum thinking of those legs. He didn't remember considering them connected to his mom though; they were just legs in nylons. But now his focus was pulling back so that he could see all of her, not just her legs. He noticed how well her blouse fit, hugging her trim body and subtly accentuating her breasts. He could see her narrow waist and the flair of her hips and how her tailored skirt hugged her firm round ass. A shiver ran through him emanating from his groin. His hand was slowly sliding along his cock.

"What the FUCK am I doing!" he said out loud.

He heard another whimpering moan then a few moments later, the shower in the other room went silent. He jumped to his feet in a panic. Pulling up his shorts, James flushed the toilet and after quickly washed his hands, dashed to his room, shutting the door behind him.

***

Laura stepped from the shower as the tremors from her orgasm faded. She felt relief and shame. Relief from the tension of the last few days and shame because of who she had imagined gave her that relief. The person in the torrid fantasy she had concocted to masturbate to was her son. She wrapped her body in a towel and sat on the edge of the bed she'd be sharing with her sister for the time being. Her mind kept replaying the images of his young hard cock sliding out of her sister. That brought on a brief swell of anger then it would subside as it played on. It wasn't her sister on all fours in front of her son, it was herself. She was begging for him to put it back in, holding her slippery lips open for him, needing him to fill her with his hardness. Fresh warmth was spread out from between her legs.

"STOP IT!" she shouted.

A moment later the bedroom door burst open and James was standing there looking around for who or what made his mother cry out. He was only wearing a pair of shorts. She looked at his handsome face showing such concern. Her eyes traveled downward, admiring his firm pectoral muscles and flat stomach. His slim waist barely held his loose shorts in place. Then she saw the bulge within them. Her mind flashed back to his cock withdrawing from Lisa; she was transfixed.

"Mom, are you okay?" James asked excitedly.

The sound of his voice made her jump. Her cheeks flushed feeling she'd been caught doing something she shouldn't have been. "I'm fine...everything is fine. Go back to your room."

"But mom you sounded..."

"I'm fine I said; go," when he didn't move immediately she stood and rushed toward him. "I said GO! GO!" her voice raised as she pushed him from the room, slamming the door in his face.

James stood there for a minute in bewilderment. He could hear his mother crying and didn't know what to do to even begin to mend the ways between them. He went back to his room and sat on his bed. He was conflicted and ashamed. He wanted to talk to Lisa once she returned to at least get some idea about what she and his mother had talked about and what was going to happen next.

***

The sun had set by the time Lisa returned and James was beside himself with curiosity and fear. She'd brought home enough Chinese food for the three of them. James was hungry but more ravenous for information. Lisa set the bags on the bar before addressing her nephew.

"Where's your mom?"

"She's in your room," he replied then lowered his voice as he leaned close, "What happened between you two while I was gone?"

"How much has your mom told you?"

"NOTHING!...nothing, that's why I'm asking you. I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other? Wasn't that our agreement way-back-when?"

"There's a lot going on here James," she said as she un-bagged their dinner, "You've got to..."

"It's James now? What happened to Jimmy? What's changed between us?"

Lisa stepped around the counter and stood before her perturbed nephew. Her hand went to his face for a gentle caress before she spoke.

"Nothing's change in how much I care about you as a nephew," she kissed his cheek softly, "or as a lover," she kissed his lips firmly with just a flick of her tongue for emphasis, "but you have to be patient. Set the table while I get your mom."

He watched his aunt walk toward the hall. Shaking his head in frustration, he went about doing what she requested. He set the table with plates and water glasses and two wine glasses for the women, arranging the cartons of food in the center of the table. He placed a bottle of wine there as well.

He'd just sat down to wait when Lisa reappeared with his mother in tow. Lisa had changed into her robe with her hair pulled back in a loose pony tail. He couldn't tell if she had anything on under the robe as she sat across from him but it didn't really matter at that moment. His mother had on a pink tank top and black yoga pants. He caught himself admiring how the black spandex hugged her curves right down to her mid-calf. It made his cock twitch.

Laura took her place beside her son and the trio silently portioned out items onto their plates. James picked at his food as he watched his mom and aunt quietly consuming theirs. The silence was deafening to him.

"So where do we go from here?" he asked, finally taking a serious bite of Chow Mein.

Both his mother and aunt turned their eyes to him then to each other. Lisa reached for the wine and topped off her glass then her sister's before offering James some, even though he didn't have an appropriate glass.

"Ya know he's under age," Laura commented before James could even answer his aunt.

"Yes I know but I didn't think..."

"That's right you didn't think," Laura's voice rising in anger, "You didn't think at all!"

"Please can we just talk this out without yelling?" James interrupted.

There was a long silence then both women nodded. Another pause followed before Lisa spoke up.

Turning to her sister, "You need to tell Jimmy about you and Dan."

"What about Dad? What's happened?"

"Your father and I are gonna get a divorce," Laura replied without lifting her eyes from her plate.

"WHAT?" James exclaimed, "Why?"

Laura let out a sigh then turned to face her son, "He's been cheating on me. I'd suspected for a while but I caught him in the act on vacation."

James was stunned. He couldn't believe his ears but the look in his mother's eyes was deadly serious. She continued.

"That's why I came home early. I'd called both your cell phones when I landed this morning but didn't get a response. So I took a shuttle here to get my car and found you two fucking." She looked back and forth between her son and her sister, neither wanting to meet her gaze. Again the images of James' cock leaving her sister filled her mind. It took her a moment to wipe them away before she could go on.

"I'll be staying here until the renovation is complete at our house then James and I will be out of your hair," turning to her sister, "Until then we'll have to get along. I don't want to have any further incidences like the one I walked in on this morning."

"Don't blame Jimmy, it's all my fault. He's a good boy," Lisa said, trying to protect her nephew from his mother's wrath.

Laura glared at her sister, "It didn't look to me like you had a gun to his head or that he was an unwilling participant."

"Laura please..."

Laura stood abruptly and filled her wine glass before saying, "Thanks for dinner and letting James and I stay with you while our house is being worked on. Once it's complete we'll leave." She took her glass and turned toward the hall then added, "You won't be welcome."

James and Lisa watched her go. They both sat pondering their situation. It was several minutes before either of them spoke.

"What're we gonna do?" James asked.

"What can we do? So far your mom hasn't threatened to have me arrested or disown you," she said standing to clear the table, "I think we're pretty lucky in that respect."

James nodded. Lisa took his plate and put it in the sink with hers then walked behind his chair, placing her hands on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry this happened. And I'm sorry about your parents getting divorced."

"Their divorce wasn't your fault," he replied standing up and taking her in his arms, "And neither was the other thing. At least not totally. I knew what I was doing and I wouldn't change it if I could."

Lisa began to cry, burying her face in his chest as she held him tight. She felt happy in his arms and could forget everything as long as he held her. After a sniffle, she looked up at him, kissed him passionately on the lips then headed to her room.

***

James woke to the sound of his mother's voice. She was in the living room talking to someone. He glanced at the clock which read 1:12am. He opened his door a crack and peered out. She had her back to him on the couch, talking on her cell phone. It didn't take him long to figure out it was his father on the other end. From what he heard, it sounded like his dad was cutting all ties to her. James also gathered that he wasn't going to have to worry about his school tuition being cut off but he didn't know what was going to happen once his father returned from England.

When he was younger, his parents seemed so happy. He never would have guessed this could happen to them. He knew divorce was common place these days but not between his parents. His mom ended the call and sat on the couch mumbling to herself. James was about to return to bed when he heard her crying. He felt bad adding to her pain with what he'd done. That's what must have driven him to go and comfort her.

James sat beside his sobbing mother, putting his arms around her. They held each other for a long time before Laura got her emotions under control. She sat back from her son and looked deep into his eyes.

"I don't want to lose you too."

"You're not gonna lose me, mom," he reassured her.

She hugged him fiercely then stood. "I need to get some sleep. I've gotta go into the office in the morning."

She took his hand and they walked back toward his room. She kissed him good night and went back to bed.

***

It was around seven in the morning when James was aware of activity in the kitchen. He hadn't slept well that night and was trying to shake the cob webs from his head when he heard two distinctly different pairs of heels on the tiled floor. One was a sharp click, the other lower and heavier. He once again opened his door a crack. He watched his aunt and mother as they went about their morning breakfast routines. Laura stood at the bar, looking at her phone as she spooned fruit laden yogurt into her mouth while Lisa sat down at the table, sipping her coffee and eating a cream cheese covered bagel. Her high heeled platform pumps had a stiletto heel that had made the clicking he heard. His mother's heels were lower and wider, accounting for the other.

James quickly focused on what both women were wearing on their legs. Lisa's shimmered with a transparent glossy sheen whereas his mother's semi-opaque black hosiery had a matte finish to them. His cock awakened. Laura shook her left foot out of her shoe and mindlessly ran it up and down the back of her right calf. Lisa sat with her legs crossed bouncing her foot. Those simple mundane actions had James rock hard in less than a minute.

Lisa had finished half her bagel when she stood and put her cup and plate in the sink. Holding the unfinished portion of her breakfast, she walked past her sister saying, "I'm off."

Laura didn't acknowledge her. Clearly the tension was still high between them. Lisa left with a forlorn look on her face. James was fixated on her shimmering legs as they disappeared from view.

He returned his focus to his mother's legs, watching her muscular calves flexed as she shifted her weight between her feet. His hand moved to his cock, gripping it through his boxers. He wanted so badly to jerk off but he was seeing his mother as a whole sexual being, not just disembodied legs in nylons any more. That was giving him pause. Having incestuous thoughts about his aunt had gotten them into some serious trouble. Having those same kinds of thoughts about his mother could be even worse. His mother flexed her toes then inserted her foot back into her shoe; James' cock surged in his grip. He closed the door quietly and sat on his bed until he heard his mother leave, chastising himself even as his cock throbbed. He hoped some sun and surf would wash away those new persistent thoughts.

***

Laura parked in the open garage, next to the Jeep. It was early afternoon. James' surf board lay on the lawn, still wet from being rinsed off. She carried an arm load of folders into the house, setting them on the bar. She stepped out of her shoes and sighed in relief. She was about to pour herself a glass of wine when she heard what sounded like 'Mom'. She turned toward the hall expecting to see James standing there but there was no one. She walked toward his room and looked in. It was empty.

"Oh mom you look so hot!"

Laura spun around and saw the bathroom door ajar. The shower was running and James was softly moaning. She stepped closer to the door but stopped short of looking in. Her hand moved toward the handle. 'What are you doing?' she shouted at herself, yanking her hand back and biting her lower lip.

"Wrap your sexy legs around me mom. I love how they feel in those silky hose," James moaned from inside the shower.

Laura gasped hearing those words coming from her son. There was a split second of anger but the incestuous movie that had been playing so often in her head started again in vivid detail causing the anger to be replaced by the urges she had so desperately tried to suppress. Her panties were beginning to dampen as her wall was crumbling once more. She leaned forward so she could see through the opening. Steam filled the glass enclosure, fogging up the top half of the stall. James stood in profile, supporting himself with one arm while leaning slightly forward. His was head down as his free hand feverishly stroked his rampant cock. Laura watched in awe as his hand glided over the stiff shaft. She wanted it to be her hand. Guilt shot through her at that then yearning then shame.

"I'm gonna cum for you, mom...ugh."

Laura looked on as James painted the wall in front of him with pearly ropes of his seed while softly moaning. She was trembling. Her underwear was soaking. She wanted to touch herself so badly it hurt. The water shut off and she snapped out of her trance. Panicking, she silently dashed toward the kitchen as quickly and carefully as her stockinged feet would carry her. She heard James humming and busied herself with the files on the bar top as if she'd just gotten home. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see James start to cross the hall naked, toweling off his chest when he noticed her.

"OH...Mom...I didn't know you're home," he said with a start, quickly covering himself.

"Hi honey...I just got here," she tried to keep her voice from cracking, "I've got some paperwork to do." Laura reshuffled the files again trying not to give away her embarrassment from her voyeurism. She could see his eyes were on her feet and legs making the words he said in the shower echo in her head.

"Okay...I'll leave you alone. I'll be in here if you need me," he said motioning to his room before entering and closing the door.

Once he was out of sight, she let out a long sigh of relief. Laura had gotten lucky her son hadn't caught her watching him masturbate. Or had she? If he had caught her, maybe she could be holding his...'STOP IT!' a voice shouted in her head. She looked down at her legs and began to wonder about James' fascination with her legs and nylons. Did it really turn him on that much? She took a deep breath and exhaled shaking her head.

"Get those thoughts outta your mind right now!" she whispered before getting to work on the papers before her.

***

Lisa walked into her bedroom to find her sister sitting cross-legged on the bed with piles of paper spread out in front of her. She was in her black yoga pants and a loose fitting CSULB t-shirt. Laura was watching her as she entered.

"Hi," Lisa said softly.

"Hi"

Lisa went to the closet and stepped out of her heels, kicking them aside. She opened the closet and began to undress; removing her blouse and hanging it up. She removed the wide chain belt at her waist then shimmied out of her form fitting spandex skirt. When she picked it up from the floor, she noticed Laura was still watching her in the reflection of the mirrored doors. She folded her skirt, placing it on the hamper then reached behind her to unfasten her bra. Lisa tossed it on the hamper as well and massaged her now liberated breasts. She turned and faced her sister wearing only her bikini briefs and nylons. Laura's eyes were still on her.

"Is that how you did it?" Laura asked in an almost emotionless tone.

"Did what?"

"Seduced my son," she clarified.

Lisa looked down at her hands as they continued massaging her breasts. She didn't want to fight with her sister again but she also didn't want the silent tension to continue between them either. She looked back at Laura.

"I don't think these played much of a part," jiggling them briefly before letting her boobs drop to their natural position.

"I'm not talking about your tits; I mean your legs and pantyhose."

Lisa looked down again, this time at her legs and feet. She wiggled her toes as her hands slide down her hips and back to her waist, feeling the silky material encasing her lower half. She hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her nylons and underwear then slid them down. She tossed both onto the hamper and turned back to her sister as she bundled her long hair into a loose pile on top of her head.

"I think they were a major factor," Lisa replied, waiting for her sister to tear into her for admitting to the corruption of her nephew. Standing naked before Laura was a gesture from Lisa that she was defenseless and was at her sister's mercy, with nothing to hide, ready to accept her judgment and if necessary, punishment.

There was a long moment of silence. Lisa watched her sister as she seemed to be processing her answer. Her facial expression was one of confirmation rather than anger but she knew that could change in a blink of an eye.

"He has a pantyhose fetish," Lisa added.

"He's not a pervert," Laura shot back.

    • "I never said he was. He has a fetish as defined: 'a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etcetera.' That doesn't make him a pervert. Everyone has some kinda kink they keep hidden. I had my suspicions he had a fetish for nylons but wasn't sure until he told me," Lisa replied, walking to the far side of the bed and sitting down.

"What did you say when he told you?"

"I said it was 'Hot'."

"You told him it was HOT! So you encouraged it?"

"If telling the truth is encouragement then yes I did."

Laura just stared at her naked sister in disbelief.

"I like knowing that people get turned on by looking at me. Whether it's the way I do my hair or my make-up or the clothes I wear, it turns me on. Doesn't it turn you on when a hot guy is staring at you and you can see a bulge in his pants?"

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers