His Hot Aunt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
968 Followers

"It's one thing if it's a stranger but not my son; your nephew. It's not supposed to 'turn you on'. You should..."

"Ignore it? I could no more ignore it than Jimmy can ignore legs in pantyhose," Lisa said as she stood and walked toward the bathroom, "I guess that's my fetish. I'll make dinner when I'm done in the shower."

Laura watched her sister disappear into the bathroom as she considered what she had said. She thought about James staring at her legs and getting turned on; turned on enough to masturbate in the shower...to his own mother. The dampness between her legs grew as she struggled to ignore it.

***

After a fitful night, trying NOT to be aroused by the thought of her son looking at her as a sexual object, Laura got up as Lisa left for work. She made some coffee but needed to clear her mind of the incestuous thoughts floating around in there. She needed to concentrate on how to proceed with her divorce as well as issues at work. She went out onto the back patio to meditate. Meditation had worked in the past when she wanted clarity before a court case and to help strengthen the rapidly eroding barrier she had created to shield herself and her son from the unnatural urges she was feeling.

An hour later Laura felt no more clarity than when she started her meditation session. She was clear that the delicate remnants of her wall wouldn't need much of a push to fall to pieces. She got to her feet frustrated and marched into the house. She closed the sliding glass door a bit harder than she intended, scolding herself for that. She paced around like a caged animal for several minutes before deciding she needed to get ready for work. After refreshing her coffee, Laura headed back to her bedroom.

***

James sat up straight as he woke from another erotic dream involving his mother. His breathing was elevated as was his body temp. Once he realized it was just a dream he sank back to the sweat soaked sheets and stared at the ceiling. He knew it was wrong to feel that way about his mother, especially after she caught him in bed with his aunt. Not that the situation between him and his aunt was any better but Lisa was just so sexy. His thoughts drifter back to his mother, wondering if she had a wild side like Lisa that might allow her lighten up. She definitely was beautiful too. He remembered back to the previous morning, watching her rub her nylon encased foot against her calf.

James moved the blinds to see if his mother's car was in the driveway. He didn't see it. He sat up and looked toward the street, no Mercedes. He settled back to relieve his aching balls. Slowly at first, his hand moved up and down his steely shaft. In his mind he could see his mother's foot gliding up and down her leg. A long low moan escaped his lips as he visualized every detail. The curve of her sole, the faint color of her skin beneath the semi-sheer material, how her toes fanned and flexed with a silky web between them made him stroke faster. He wanted to feel her legs in those pantyhose; run his hands over them. Another moan filled the room. He was getting close to cumming.

"I love those sexy black hose," he said in a lustful voice.

He switched gears and now his mom was sitting on his bed, at first fully clothed then just in her nylons. James was breathing faster. She sat between his legs and surrounded his throbbing dick with her silky soles. Slowly stroking him as she smiled with delight, 'Do you like that honey,' she asked in a sultry voice.

"Yes mom...I love how you're stroking my cock," James answered out loud. He was so close now.

The door to his room suddenly opened and Laura entered, walking straight for him.

"MOM!" James shrieked, wide eyed as he frantically tried to cover himself.

***

Laura was passing James' door when she heard him moan. She froze. She recognized that moan. It sounded just like the one he made in the shower. He was masturbating again but was he thinking of his mother or his aunt she wondered? Laura couldn't move, like her feet were glued to the floor. She leaned closer to the door. She didn't hear any more immediately and began to think she had imagined the whole thing and then came a second moan.

Her heart was racing. She couldn't believe she was eavesdropping on her son again. The wall was teetering. She put her ear lightly to the door. She could hear wet sounds of James' hand working his stiff cock. She could see it in her mind as the shower scene replayed. Her yoga pants were soaked through. 'Maybe he's just thinking of Lisa,' she thought, 'or some girl he saw at the beach...'

"I love those sexy black hose," he said just loud enough for her to hear.

Laura stood up straight with her hand over her mouth as she gasped. It was her on his mind. She had worn black nylons yesterday and he saw her after his shower. A shiver ran through her, spreading out from her throbbing pussy. The wall collapsed. She knew what she was going to do.

Padding quietly to her sisters room, stripping off her shirt as she went, Laura knew she didn't have much time. Yanking down her drenched pants and underwear, she went to the bag that held her dirty clothes. She found the pair of pantyhose she wore the day before and slid them up her legs so fast that it surprised even her. Laura grabbed her sister's robe and as she was putting it on, saw her own reflection in the full length mirror of the closet door. She was naked except for her nylons and the borrowed robe. Her nipples were fully erect and her cheeks had a rosy flush. She looked like a woman on a mission. Closing the robe and tying the sash, she dashed back down the hall.

Laura's hand was trembling as she reached for the handle. She stopped. 'What am I doing here?' she asked herself as she tried to control her breathing. 'This isn't what a mother is supposed to be doing,' another voice said as she was bombarded with doubt and shame. Her inflamed sex was pushing her to turn the handle as her conscience screamed, 'NO!'

"Yes mom...I love how you're stroking my cock," she heard her son say.

The doubt and shame vanished in a heartbeat as she swung open the door and strode straight toward her panicked son. He shrieked and managed to pull the sheet across his waist before she got to him. His eyes were wide with fear when she yanked back the sheet but the look quickly changed to confusion and disbelief when her hand closed around his cock. 'It's so hard,' she thought, 'and so warm...so slippery from his pre-cum,' her hand slowly began to pump up and down his length.

"Mom! What're you...OH SHIT!"

"Shh...Shh...Shh, it's okay," she said leaning in closer to him.

But James wasn't exactly protesting her actions. If anything, he was trying to warn her. She felt his body go stiff as his forestalled orgasm was released. Laura was struck on the cheek and ear by the first scolding emission and partially by the second as she took his fountaining member into her warm, wet mouth. James let out a deep satisfied groan as his mother drank down the remaining spurts of his seed. She continued to stroke and suck his twitching cock well after he'd given up all he was able at that moment.

Releasing his cock, Laura turned toward her stunned son. She could see he was still in a state of shocked disbelief so to break him out of the trance she asked for some tissues to clean herself. He handed her a wad of tissues but his confused look lingered. After wiping her face and mopping up the remnants of his ejaculation, Laura faced her son.

"Mom...this isn't right," he stated in a relatively calm voice.

"You were the one moaning for your mother the last few times you jacked off," she countered.

"What d'ya mean, 'last few times?' You just walked in..."

"Well there was just now and then yesterday in the shower...were there others?" she straightened, crossing her arms under her breasts as she counted on her fingers.

"You heard me in the shower?" his voice had changed to a higher pitch.

"I watched you spray the wall with your cum," she confirmed, "It was quite arousing."

"You shouldn't be watching me jerk...I mean while I take a shower," there was now agitation in his voice.

"And you shouldn't be jerking off to your mother," Laura replied with a stern look.

James took a moment to ponder that before responding.

"I thought you were mad at me and Lisa for catching us...you know. Then you watch me in the shower and come in here and give me a blow job."

"I didn't give you a blow job. At least that wasn't my original intent."

"I seem to recall your mouth on my dick as I came!"

"I was giving you a hand job when you suddenly started spraying my face with cum. What was I supposed to do?" she calmly replied, "I didn't want you making a mess everywhere. And I'm not mad at you."

"What about Lisa? You seemed pretty mad at her the last few days."

Laura to a deep breath and sat on the edge of the bed with her son before answering his question.

"I thought I was mad at her and you too but I realized I was hurt and jealous," looking down at her hands in her lap.

"I don't understand."

She looked into his eyes, "I've had these feelings for you since I saw you naked in your room not long after you turned 18. I knew they were wrong and I fought very hard to suppress them. When you went away to college I was relieved the temptation was removed from my everyday life. But even though the temptation was removed, the urges remained. I was really glad you didn't want to come on vacation with your father and me. However having you stay here with Lisa gave me other concerns which came true."

"How did you know her and I...?"

"I didn't. At least I hoped it wouldn't happen but I know how close you two are and how wild she is..." Laura wiped a tear from her cheek, "I was jealous of her relationship with you. I wanted to be that close to you but was afraid of what would happen...and wanting it to happen at the same time."

Laura looked to the ceiling, fighting back the tears, "I wanted to have you first. I wanted you to fuck me like you were fucking her that morning I walked in on you. That's why I was so angry. Please don't hate me." She dropped her eyes back to her lap, unable to meet her son's gaze.

James pulled his mother into his arms as she quietly sobbed. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. His mother wanted to have sex with him? This was blowing his mind. He held her for several minutes until she had stopped crying.

"I don't hate you, mom. How could I? You're my mom!" the tears started again.

When she calmed herself he asked, "What changed?"

Laura let out a short chuckle and replied with barely more than a whisper, "The wall came tumbling down."

"What?"

"It's not important," she sat up, "What's important is, I love you and I don't want to lose you. I just want to please you and have you please me if you want to? I know it's wrong in so many ways but..." She trailed off, shaking her head but he knew what she meant.

"What about Lisa? I still want to be with her too. I love you mom but I love her too."

"More than me?"

"I wouldn't say more, just differently."

"How's that?"

"I love her like a friend and a sister and of course my aunt but also as a lover. Is that gonna be okay with you?"

"Unlike my sister, I'm not the polyamorous type but given the unusual circumstances, I think I can deal with it."

"Poly...What?"

"You can Google it later. Does that mean you can love me as a lover too?"

James pulled her into a passionate kiss no son should ever give his mother. His tongue probed her lips and when they parted it entered in search of hers. Laura moaned as the ardor built between them. Her arms were around his neck, caressing his head and shoulders. One of James' hands was planted firmly against his mother's back, holding her in place while the other traveled down her side. He loved the feel on the silk robe but when he reached the hem and the material he encountered changed to nylon he froze. In the panic and confusion of his mother walking in on him, James hadn't realized she had on nylons. His recovering cock sprang to attention.

Laura noticed the change in her son's kissing and the sudden stop of his hand on her thigh. Leaning back, she could see his eyes glued to her leg. She smiled then moved her leg into his hand. He met her gaze.

"Lisa told me about your fetish." His cheeks became rosy with embarrassment. "Aren't these the ones you were picturing as you were masturbating?" her hand closed around his cock and a deeper shade of red now appeared.

"You don't think I'm weird do you?"

"When you told Lisa about your fetish, what did she say?"

"It was 'Hot'," he answered meekly, no longer able to look at her.

"She told me the same thing but I couldn't understand why until this very moment," feeling her fingers being coated in pre-cum, "I remembered back to how you use to watch me as I left for work and when I got home. I didn't think anything of it at the time but how you looked at me then is how you're looking at me know. To feel how hard it makes you and to see the lust in your eyes...I have to agree, it's HOT! Or should I say it's 'Making me Hot'."

Laura released his cock, rose and removed the kimono allowing James to get his first real look at his mother's naked body. He couldn't believe he hadn't noticed his mother was wearing nylons when she walked in but the fear of death can create some significant tunnel vision. His eyes traveled up and down Laura's body as he took in every detail. She was standing on the balls of her feet, making her legs tight in their glossy covering. He looked on to her flat toned belly and luscious tits that were just now begrudgingly yielding to gravity.

"Do you like?" she asked in a sexy, playful voice.

James stood and took his mother in his arms for another fiercely passionate kiss. She melted in his embrace. Her heart sang feeling his love for her. She was surprised though when he suddenly tossed her on his bed; she giggled like a school girl. James crawled up between her legs. She expected him to kiss her more but he lowered his mouth to the drenched cotton panel of her pantyhose.

Tasting his mother for the first time sent a tremor through his entire body. Her seductive scent filled his nostril as his mouth drew her nectar to his tongue. Laura groaned in satisfaction from her son's aggressive attentions. When he suddenly stopped, she let out an exasperated sigh.

James opened his nightstand drawer and removed a small Swiss Army knife. Opening up the scissors he returned to his previous position, preparing to cut open Laura's nylons.

"WAIT! James, these are expensive. I'll take them off."

"They won't be ruined, trust me," he reassured her.

Before she could protest further, James clipped a small hole in the cotton gusset then proceeded to remove it by cutting just inside the reinforced stitching. He tossed the scrap of cotton aside and placed the knife on the nightstand. As he pushed her legs open wider, he smiled up at Laura and pointed out his handy work.

"See, no runs and extra ventilation," he said, blowing lightly on her crotch.

His warm breath on her naked flesh sent a little chill up her spine. His tongue running up her wet cleft sent shockwaves. James took his time lapping at his mother's drooling pussy. He wanted to saver the experience and make her cum if possible. Her hands went to his head, holding him in place. James sucked Laura's clit into his mouth and began to flick it gently with his tongue.

"OH MY GOD!" she cried, arching her back and driving her sex into her son's mouth.

James slid a finger into her clenching hole. He couldn't believe how tight she was. Her vaginal muscles immediately clamped down on his invading digit as he plunged it in and out.

"That's it baby, you're gonna make me cum. OH yes, right there...right there..." she growled, bucking her hips.

Spurred on by her cries, James sucked harder on her clit, lashing it savagely with his tongue now. His handed pumped faster, keeping pace with his oral attack. He could feel the tremors begin as her body stiffened and the flow of liquid from her convulsing cunt flooded out.

"OH YES BABY...I'M CUMMING!" she screamed thrashing wildly.

James did the best he could to maintain her stimulation as his mother writhed in front of him. He lapped and sucked, trying to catch as much of her juices as possible. He eased up when he felt her beginning to calm down, kissing and licking her glistening folds tenderly. She surprised him by shoving him back and scooting away from him to a sitting position. She was trembling and giving him a strange look. He began to think she was having second thoughts in the post orgasmic afterglow.

Laura was in shock. She was shaking as she stared down at her son who had just given her the most mind-blowing orgasm she can remember. There were some faint rumblings of disgust and shame but her body rejoiced at what had just occurred. She wanted more, ignoring the distant protests from her 'moral' side. She noticed James' look of concern at her sudden retreat. She leaned forward and pulled him to her by his ears, kissing him hungrily. She could taste herself on his lips and tongue and that only fueled her passion. It was so naughty, so wrong but so damn good! She broke their kiss still holding onto his face, gazing deep into his eyes.

"I need you to fuck me...right now! Okay?"

James nodded and slid back to give Laura room to lie down. His cock throbbed in anticipation of sinking into his mother's pussy. Although he hadn't fantasized about it as long as he had about his aunt, this fantasy was far more intense because it was about his mother. And now it was about to come true. He was ready to feel her warm, wet embrace and her silky legs wrapped around his waist as he fucked her. But instead of lying on her back, Laura had spun around onto her hands and knees, offering James her backside. This wasn't what he imagined their first time would be like but he wasn't going to complain.

"I can't get the image of your cock pulling out of Lisa out of my head. I want you to fuck me like that," she pleaded, looking over her shoulder at her son.

James edged forward. He placed a hand on her hip and she jumped at his touch. She was shaking with excitement and anticipation. He took his cock in hand and ran it along her slippery valley. Laura moaned. Her pussy was feverishly hot as he positioned himself at her twitching opening. He released his cock and his hand joined the other on her hips. James pushed forward slowly but her pussy wasn't yielding much. He remembered how tight she was with just one finger in her, now he was about to shove something substantially thicker into her and was concerned about causing her pain.

"Mom you need to relax a little," he said, "I don't want to hurt you."

"I am relaxed. It's been a long time for me. Just go slow, sweetie. I'll let you know if you're hurting me," she replied, lowering her torso to the sheets.

James increased the pressure and the head of his cock slowly disappeared into his mother's pussy. He felt her clench him tightly so he stopped, allowing her to get use to his size. Her breathing was elevated but steady. Her hand went to the back of his thigh, urging him forward. More of his cock entered and he was amazed at her snugness. He kept going until his hips met her nylon encased ass. They both groaned. Laura pushed herself back up with her arms, enjoying the fullness she was feeling from her son's thick cock. 'My son's thick cock,' she repeated in her head, 'I shouldn't be doing this but it feels so good.'

James laid his body over hers and kissed her neck and shoulder while squeezing one of her firm breasts. His thumb and forefinger twisted and rolled her solid nipple. She was shaking again. The warmth of her skin against his chest was nothing compared to the fiery grip his steely cock was experiencing. Every time her muscles contracted it was almost painful. He was extremely aroused to the point that he was afraid he might cum the minute he began to move. He wanted to enjoy this as long as possible.

Drakon66
Drakon66
968 Followers