His Hot Aunt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we dropping Lisa off?"

"No...We'll be staying with her while we get moved into our new condo in Newport. The house is in escrow," his mom replied, "Three more weeks and I can give your father his half then it's just a matter of finishing the paperwork."

Their divorce would be final. James felt strange about that but they were adults and he'd see his dad when he would come back from England. He was now there on more of a full time basis. It was his decision. His dad was still at the company his mother use to work for but now she had moved on.

"How's the new practice going," he asked, changing the uncomfortable subject of divorce.

"It's been tough leaving a fortune 500 company to strike out on my own. I've been busy with Lisa's case against Mr. Hicks. There've been a few women I've talked to in this state from other galleries he owns that have told me the same story Lisa has. I'm using a couple of private investigators to check out his galleries in other states. This guy's a real scum bag. We'll bring this to the authorities real soon."

"How's things at the gallery? Is he still giving you trouble there?" he asked Lisa.

"No, thankfully your mom worked out a way to keep him from trying to take over. Sales have been good and I've expanded into the unit next door."

"Wow! You ladies have been busy in my absence," James said, happy that they both were thriving, "Any romantic prospects for either of you."

"Your mom has a new friend," Lisa began giggling in the back seat.

"OH come on Lisa, are you ever gonna let that go?"

"What happened?" James turned to his mother, bringing more giggles from his aunt.

"Your aunt's just being silly," Laura said looking at her son, "By the way, thanks for the heads-up about Sandy"

Lisa was roaring with laughter now. Laura just shook her head. James was suddenly nervous. Did she know about his experience with Sandy? Once Lisa controlled herself, she patted her sister's shoulder consolingly.

"Last week, Sandy and I were soaking in the hot tub after work when your mom shows up. I'd invited her over for dinner. I had her to bring out some more wine and told her to join us. She said she didn't have a suit and I told her it was clothing optional."

"I'm not an exhibitionist like you," Laura said, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"So she finally gets in and we're drinking and talking and drinking and...Did I mention we were drinking?" Lisa began to giggle again, "By this time, we're all pretty toasted and your mom starts flirting with Sandy so she flirts back. The next thing you know your mom is sitting on the side of the hot tub with Sandy eating her pussy."

"He really doesn't need to hear this," Laura said with more agitation in her voice.

"Yes I do!"

Laura shot her son a menacing glare.

"Yes he does," Lisa echoed, "Where was I? Oh ya. So Sandy is munching down on your mom and she makes her cum two or three times. I'm sitting in the tub, stroking Sandy's cock under water, getting it nice and hard. Sandy pulls your mom back into the tub and they're making out hot and heavy. Sandy sits down and Laura climbs onto her lap and your mom gets the surprise of her life when Sandy's cock slides right into her pussy. Once the shock wears off they start fucking like bunnies..."

"OK...OK, we only did it once."

"HA! Once? Once in the hot tub, once on the couch, once in my bed or was it twice?"

"Alright, can we please change the subject?"

"What's the matter sis? Is all this talk making you horny?" Lisa giggles some more.

"As a matter of fact, it is. I'm trying to concentrate on the road so we make it back in one piece," she replied clearly frustrated.

They all had a good laugh at that.

"What are your plans for dinner?" James asked innocently.

Both women exchanged glances then turned to him and said in unison, "You."

He smiled, knowing this was going to be one wild summer.

The End