His House

Story Info
My first visit to his dungeon.
2.9k words
4.47
26.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervous, I knock on his door. Even though we had talked many times I didn't truly know what to expect. So far our physical relationship was hot and intense.

As I wait my mind wanders back to our last date. After dinner we ended up in his car, his hands in my hair pulling tight, his fingers touching and pinching my nipples, my thighs, then plunging deep in me. He bit my neck and got me close to cumming only to release my hair and cut off my air. I came so hard as I felt myself start struggling to breathe, him whispering the command in my ear.

I shifted from one heel to the other with just the memory making me moist. Suddenly the door opens to his house brings me back to the present.

He opens the door and steps back inviting me in and shutting the door behind me. His strong hands pull me close and he lifts my chin for a deep kiss. Wrapping his arms around me and kissing, breathing each other in.

Slowly he steps back for inspection of my outfit, making sure I followed his instructions carefully. I have on black stilettos, black thigh highs connected to red garter, matching red strapless bra, and a sleek black strapless dress that caresses my upper thighs when I move.

I made sure to my time to match each request he had made including no panties and the anal plug he had requested I wear. I squirmed uncomfortably as he slid his hands under my dress to make sure plug was in place. He leaned close to my ear

"You did a very good job my girl. Tonight, I will reward you for being such a good girl." I felt my body heat in response... knowing I was in for a night of pleasure.

He leads me down the hall to a door where I can hear soft music playing. Opening it he steps aside leading me in. There is soft light bouncing off the array of tools dildos, fuck machine, floggers, and every delicious toy a submissive could dream of.

I was well trained in the way of being a masochist and submissive, this was the biggest collection I had scene by far. I felt a tiny drip of wetness between my thighs as my eyes took everything in. Finally in awe I looked up at him, he had a soft knowing smile as he observed me taking it all in.

"Welcome to my dungeon. I hope this becomes a place we come often together. Tonight, we will have a session of sense play. Is that something you remain comfortable with?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir." I answer him.

He leads me to a table with various things for viewing... letting my eyes roam over them. He watches me carefully as I take in the contents from blindfolds to sensory deprivation masks. I smile and get excited seeing the blindfold and gags. My eyes widening at the full cover masks feeling claustrophobic at the thought. He picks up the simple blindfold..

"I do not think we need extreme just yet. You have been a good girl and I think we will start slow and soft and work our way up to extreme." he explains.

Nodding, I feel myself relax knowing he read my body, what I am ready for. I know he will still push me to grow each time we play.

He stands me in the center of the room and places the blindfold on me buckling it into place.

"I am going to take away your senses and ability to move most parts so please remember... if it gets too intense shake your head and I will stop." I nod in response. "I need a verbal response this time please. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." I reply.

He opens my mouth positioning it for a gag. I feel the metal bite into my lips making me open wide and his buckling it in place. Next he places headphones on me, with the soft sound of white noise. Even straining I can no longer hear the music in the room or his steps as he walks around me. I feel my heart start to pump getting excited and a bit uncomfortable.

His strong hand tugs at my hair rhythmically and I feel his breath against my neck. I start to relax again and he moves on. He places leather cuffs around each wrist and connects them to the bar rigged above my head.

Letting my hands grip for steadiness I feel him take one of my ankles making me lift my foot. First one heel is removed and I shift onto my stocking food lifting the other foot for the same removal.

I wait in anticipation not knowing what he will do next. I feel his hands caressing my legs softly kneading the way up my thighs. I feel his hot breath against my pussy lips making me want I try to open to him making me go to my tip toes only to feel stop feeling him.

Next, I feel him pressing up behind me, he softly kisses my neck, making me shiver as I feel my dress being unhooked and unzipped. I feel the fabric slowly sliding down my body until it puddles around my feet.

His body presses against mine from behind. I feel my softness meet his strong body, the warmth of it making me pliable.

I feel him start to fiddle with the anal plug, pulling at it until I feel the pressure, gasping as best I can with my mouth open wide. He pushes it back in forcefully and gently smacks my ass.

I feel him unhooking my bra and letting it drop to the floor. His hands massaging and pinching making my breasts ache.

Then his fingers deftly unclipping my garter. Slowly caressing my legs as he slowly takes off my stockings. Then he shimmies the garter down leaving me naked and exposed.

I no longer feel his touch and it makes me shiver. Suddenly, I feel the bar above my head lower slightly giving me a tiny bit of slack.

Trying to figure out his next move I jump as I feel leather caressing my inner thighs. He uses it with a bit of force letting me know he wants my legs spread. I open my thighs up to him and feel the leathers rub in between my legs. I feel my excitement making my thighs wet and the leather slides right up against me gathering the moisture. I feel its loss as he stops it from rubbing me.

I focus trying to anticipate his next move when my nose picks up the scent. The sweet smell of moist excitement just under my nose. I feel the pressure on my gag as wet leather finds its way to my tongue. I lap at it, my tongue finding the leather of a crop with my juices. I make sure to clean as well as I can with my tongue. It is pulled from my tongue and I am left for a good 5 minutes...

Out of no where I feel the smack of the crop as it snaps against my breast. Knocking me off balance the bar helping me regain. I feel it again against my other breast feeling my nipple throb at the contact. He starts soft and slow... making his way around my breasts. I can feel them pulsing in rhythm to the thuds. He uses it quicker and harder each time awakening the heat.

He uses it down my tummy... making my body throb with random smacks. He walks around to my back and using it on my shoulders, my lower back, and my ass. My body is pulsing and is ablaze with the feeling of the grip and smack from the crop. He finishes down my legs even to the bottom of my feet and I wait.

Breathing heavy and wanting the smack right there between my thighs, knowing I am so close to cumming, and I wait.

My brain goes into overdrive and my senses strain. Trying to hear, see, smell, feel... but he is gone. Nothing... Nothing for sooo long.

Then I feel it. I feel a flogger caressing the back of my neck.

My body so alive from the crop I feel every strand as it is dragged across my body. I feel the a thwack against my back. I try and arch having to grip the bar again. My breasts thrust forward and I'm back on my tip toes with legs still spread.

I feel crop drag against my ass and then thwack. He uses it on my ass, my legs, then my breasts. I feel my skin shimmering with delicious pain. I feel it on my inner thighs and feeling the desire for more.

The dripping need of my cunt running down my thighs. Waiting again for him to let me feel it against my cunt, wanting to cum for him.

Again he is gone, I have lost all sense of time but it feels like forever. I use the only sense available to me... my smell.

I can smell leather and my need. the faint smell of clean sweat. I yearn and ache for more when it hits me. Oh that feeling of intense pain.

I feel the cain hit my ass. I feel the blood rushing to that area. I feel tears run and dampen the blindfold as he uses it on me again.

Enduring and feeling the intensity I let myself float out of myself. I feel it so exquisitely as I know he is making those strong red marks. I relax against it letting my body can take it. Letting my tears flow and my body relax.

Feeling the soft rhythms he finds putting me at ease. I am overwhelmed by the feeling letting it travel past the pain releasing my mind to pure pleasure as I drift.

My body aches in so many ways but I feel distant from it. In my mind I see him as he makes its way around my body. My body so alive with the hot pain, the thumping, the feel of the blood pulsing.

I am so far into my place of pleasure I don't even notice it stops and he has taken my headphones off until I hear him.

"Come back to me sweet girl." he coaxes. His hands slowly rubbing my shoulders and neck and removing my gag. "

You were such a good girl for me." his voice soothing.

I start to feel my body again, the sweet ache as my brain brings me back.

"Mmmm, Sir." I murmur.

"That's right girl I am right here for You." he responds.

I shiver as he touches my body, releasing my hands and carrying me over to a bed.

"Are you alright to continue play sweet girl?" he asks.

"Yes, Sir." I reply wanting more.

"Let's make sure ok?" He places me on my tummy hands above my head, legs slightly spread.

I feel the gentlest touch on my fingers and back of my hand. Almost tickling me.

"Tell me what you feel and where please." he instructs.

"I feel something soft against my hand Sir." I let him know.

"Good girl"

I feel it trailing down my other hand to my shoulder... soft wispy feel of a feather against my hot achy skin. I let him know each place he reaches, my body sizzling with feeling. I feel my body thrumming again with need for release as the feathers being dragged across me leaves my body awakened and me panting.

"Turn over sweet girl... we need to check your other side."

I roll over feeling it again on my hands, trailing down my arms, over my neck and shoulders. It strokes down my breasts slowly taking his time all the way down to my toes, making me giggle.

I reach out to touch him and he grabs my wrists.

"Oh no sweet girl, I am not yet done with you." he laughs.

I feel leather cuffs snapping around my wrists again, then my legs getting some as well. I lay there open and exposed to him still unable to see.

My body twitching with need and I strain as I feel my nipples being sucked, massaged, and pinched. Then pain as a clamp is tightened into place. Both nipples getting the same loving attention.

Soft kisses of fingertips playing down my sides and over my tummy. Again hot breath coaxing my clit to come out with my hips straining to lift to feel his touch but nothing.

I feel nails drag against my thighs, slowly. I feel the pins on pinwheel rolling over my clamps sensitive nipples and body until I whimper. Never having felt so alive as I did at that moment.

"Please Sir I need." I beg.

"You need what sweet girl?" he asks tugging gently at the chain connected to clamps.

"I need more. More... please." I say unable to fully articulate my needs.

"Hmmm, need more. More of..." He softly uses flogger against my thighs.

"Of this?" he asks.

"Yes, Sir. Please just help me feel." I beg.

Using soft strokes he awakens my body from fingers to feet. I am thrashing and aching, a sure wetspot on his bed.

Suddenly, he removes my wrist cuffs and pulls me down opening my legs.

"You may remove the blindfold now." he instructs.

I blink to clear my vision and as I look up I see a flatscreen. A camera he has on showing his point of view.

My needy cunt open and dripping having been mostly neglected. I watch his fingers pinch my thick lips and spread me open. My juices flow onto my plug still settled firmly in my ass.

He leans forward as he tugs me open looking at my ruddy pink lips that throb and ache for him. My clit thick and pulsing, begging for more.

He lets go and grabs two leather straps. Strapping one around each thigh he buckles into place. There are two chains on each leather strap end with clamps. He pulls these clamps to my lips and secures them then presses my thighs apart letting the clamps pull me open.

He pulls some chains from each side of the bed and clips them to rings on the outside of leather straps, tugging them in place and making it so I can't shut my thighs.

I moan feeling the pull on my lips... Feeling stretched and pulled so wide.

Watching his manipulations of my cunt on the screen. I try to shift my ass aching as it rubs against the covers... throbbing in rhythm with my clit.

He takes two fingers and slowly inserts them, rubbing and pressing against my gspot. I feel myself start a climax just from touch and he pulls back.

"You are NOT to cum until I give you permission girl. Remember that." he orders.

I close my eyes trying to regain some control over my body. I feel his breath on my clit then his warm wet tongue tip pressing against it. I shudder but keep control.

"Good girl, that is better."

I see him grab the wand. positioning it so it rests against my clit. '

I whimper knowing his expectations and wanting so much to meet them. He turns it on low and I about lose it... but I hold on... edging.

I see in the camera his cock at the entrance to my pussy. Again I almost cant handle it, the need for him to be in me.

He shoves his cock into my sopping wet pussy and puIls out until just the tip in. I see myself stretching around his thick cock, my lips clinging to his cock trying to keep him in my cunt.

Then he shoves it in again, I feel him against my anal plug, the vibe on my clit, and he pulls the chain on my nipple clamps and leans forward near my ear.

"Cum... Cum now!" He commands.

I feel my body go over the edge with the deep sound of his husky voice. I feel the need in his voice.

So overwhelmed with sensation I strain against him gripping and feeling my nails dig into his shoulders. I feel myself gush around him, I see the moisture dripping from his balls as I milk his cock wanting his cum in me.

Orgasm taking over my body. He pulls the anal plug out and plunges his cock up my ass meeting no resistance.

Three strokes and he is joining my orgasm. Filling my ass with his cum. My cunt open he shoves fingers in rubbing my g-spot until I start overlapping my orgasms.

My greedy ass squeezing every drop out of him into my ass. Feeling myself squirting his stomach making him sloppy with my cum.

Slowly our orgasms subside and he eases out of me.

Methodically he takes off each clamp, strap, and cuff. He eases me onto my side and his arms pull me close wrapping around me from behind.

I hear his ragged breathe and feel it tickling my ear. He strokes my hair, kisses my neck.

Slowly the high from the orgasm turns warm and fuzzy. He whispers of how perfect I am for him. So strong, yet pliable, soft, willing, and ultimately delicious. I blush at his sweetness and shiver as the heat wears off.

He pulls me up and leads me to the bathroom. Starting a bath with healing oils and sweet scents. He bathes me and feels me strawberries, cherishing me.

I sleep over that night, waking up feeling safe in his strong arms. Letting him take care of my bruises and abrasions from our hard play.

Then I dress and head home, wondering what our next date will be like.