His Imaginings Ch. 03

Story Info
His wife offers his Birthday presents.
2.2k words
4.17
14.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The journey home was short and quiet, both parties thinking of the evening to come. Sean wanted more than ever to capture his wife on video, particularly as he now knew what lingerie she was wearing. It was just a question of how? For her part, Natasha looked flushed, her breasts heaved, her nipples were very visible through the thin material of the summer dress, and looked larger than ever before, maybe this was the Viagra kicking in? "You ok, did you enjoy the meal?"

"Sure," she smiled back looking down at herself, "though not sure what is going on with these two?" She indicated her breasts. "What have you been doing to me?"

"Why?" he said, a little worried that the game was up before it had even started.

"Oh just feel a little hyper-sensitive, that's all." She smiled at him making Sean put his foot down to get home quicker. In no time they drew up outside their house. This time as he open the car door for her, he was rewarded with a kiss. "Thank you sir, for a very pleasant evening, so kind." She headed for the front door and waited.

Once inside she said to him, "Grab us a brandy liqueur and meet me in the bedroom, I just want to freshen up and then grab your presents." She looked down at her chest as she said this smiling, as if indicating that one of his presents was right in front of him.

Sean headed to the lounge and grabbed two drinks for them; took off his jacket and threw it over the chair and went off to the bedroom. He couldn't help himself from checking the video camera to see if it had taken any footage. It had! Twenty minutes worth of something? He felt that familiar burn start in his loins as the Viagra began to kick in, so sat down on the bed. His cock was already painfully hard, and he knew from experience that it would take some punishment before it would relinquish its current state. He never told his wife that he used this drug quite frequently. He was sure she didn't know he had any in the house. He had to admit he was very curious to know what the effect was going to be on her, other than the obvious flush to her skin and the rock hard nipples he had seen earlier.

Natasha glided in with her arms full of presents and an aura of freshly applied "Opium". She put the presents on the bed and bent forward for a kiss. She smelled heavenly a mixed cocktail of scents; lipstick, hair products, perfume and maybe a pheromonal undertone. Her lips brushed his as she looked into his green eyes and whispered, "Happy," she kissed him again, "Birthday." Kiss.

"Thank you," he responded, "I look forward to opening all of my presents."

"Oh, I'm sure you do! Well, open this one first." She passed him quite a heavy square package. "I know that you will find many uses for this." He quickly unwrapped what was an HD video camera, with more features than you could shake a stick at! "WOW!" He said, "This looks great. The quality of picture that I can get from this should be amazing."

"Yes and it should fit your tripod too."

"Really?" He got up and fetched it from the cupboard in the corner of the room and, extending the legs he secured the camera to the top. The camera had a 1TB memory, large enough for long video capture and fantastic detail; he pointed it in their direction and sneakily switched it on. He proceeded to pretend he was checking it out, but in reality he was changing settings to ensure that it took the best possible picture. "This is great," he said sitting back down, happy that he had his wife fully covered in the shot, "I can't wait to check it out."

To himself he thought 'Great, Natasha has just given me the solution to the third part of my "Covert Ops Plan" without me needing to try!'

"I'm sure you'll get your chance to try it out soon," Natasha said with a knowing smile, "Now for your next present."

For the next few minutes he opened his remaining presents, but could not keep his mind on what they were. "Oh, all gone," he suddenly commented, feigning disappointment. He looked at Natasha wondering what her next move was going to be. "Well, not all," Natasha responded. "You have one present left to open. But before I give you this present to unwrap, you must kneel on the floor there." She pointed to a spot immediately in front of her. He immediately did as e was bid; looking over his shoulder at the camera, making sure that he was not obscuring the view. The one in the corner was easily capturing the side view of his beautiful wife and with the new camera capturing her front he was more than pleased. Though he did have one doubt, 'Perhaps she does know I'm recording this?'

Natasha now stood in front of Sean and said in a rather sultry/sexy voice. You may unwrap me now, for this is your last present." Her hands indicated her whole body with a flourish. "I hope that I do not disappoint?" Sean's mouth went dry; this is what he had been looking forward to all evening. "How could you disappoint me, "he looked up at her, "You are beautiful!"

He placed his hands on each of her calves, thrilling at the touch as his fingertips glided over the silky material of her stockinged legs. As he slowly worked his hands upwards, his body tingled and the hairs rose at the back of his neck in his arousal. He was fully, painfully so, erect at this moment, and was sure that Natasha would be able to see that. He ran his hands up under the dress, eagerly wanting to get to that magical place where the stocking ended and met hot smooth flesh. He paused, enjoying the embroidered material of the stocking top, running his fingers along the delicate pattern like a blind man reading Braille. The suspender clip caught his finger tips as they moved onto the hotness that was Natasha's thigh, just slightly on the inner edge. Natasha moaned, "Uuummmmm... that is very nice, do you like what you're feeling?

"Of course," he said without pause for thought, "What is not to like? You know you have combined two of my most favourite things in the entire world; your body and this lingerie?" As he talked he ran his hands across the taut suspender straps and around to the back of her thighs, then up further until a firm bum cheek was captured in each. He found no evidence of underwear and looked up at her smiling, "You naughty girl, you're not wearing any knickers! No wonder you didn't want me playing with you? You really have gone all out on this present haven't you?" He smiled at his own pun.

Natasha looked down at him. Her chest was heaving and she looked very flushed. From this angle her breasts seemed to be topped with rather large pebbles; her nipples were that erect. "Well," she said in a rather breathy voice, "You must have asked me one or two...hundred times, to go without any panties. So whilst I was 'powdering my nose', I decided to remove them. I must say that sitting at the table, with my legs slightly apart, and the waiter standing right there, and me without any knickers on; well... what a turn on. I was so worried that I was making a mess of myself. I kept trying to concentrate on other things, and you putting your hand between my legs, definitely did nothing to help that situation. But I have to say, the whole experience has left me very aroused right now."

"Wow," was his only response, wondering now whether she had worked out that he had slipped her a Viagra as well as the fact that he was secretly filming this? Distracted he moved his hands from where they were still cupping her bum. "Ohhh," Natasha complained. "I was enjoying that!"

"You know, I was too." He placed his hands back on her calves and started the process again. "As my hands are busy, perhaps you would be good enough to unwrap my present for me? Starting at the top and working down please." He waited patiently, looking deeply into her cobalt blue eyes, as he played his hands across her thighs once more enjoying his fetish of silken legs.

As his hands grasped her bum cheeks once more, he pulled his wife towards him, making her put a stilettoed leg either side of his kneeling thighs. He could smell her sexual musk and it was driving him ever closer to the edge. He was in serious danger of coming without even being touched; such was his level of arousal. And by the way that his wife's breathing was laboured; he figured it wouldn't be long for her either. "It is your Birthday after all," Natasha finally responded. "I will do anything that you want me to do." She said the last sentence with meaning. 'Did she really mean anything?' Sean thought, 'ummm.. I will have to give that a try.'

He watched as Natasha slowly undid the first button at the top of the dress. She liked being in control of the situation, so this made her more than comfortable. His hands were back on her stockinged thighs squeezing them gently. As she undid the straining button between her breasts, she closed her eyes and murmured, "Ummmm..that's nice."

Sean ran his hands up and down from the knee to the stocking top, reversing them so that he could slip them both up on the inside of her thighs. As his hands approached the lacy embroidery he could feel the heat emanating from her groin. "Oooohhh, uuuuumm." Natasha bit her lip as her fingers were forgotten and her unbuttoning had stopped on the fourth button between chest and stomach. "Carry on unwrapping." Sean jogged her from her enjoyment and the mounting passion that she was feeling. "Oh, sorry," she laughed, "I was getting carried away."

"That was exactly my intention," he smirked back, "Now onto the next button please, I'm eager to see my present unwrapped." As the final two buttons were released by slightly shaky fingers, and with Natasha bending slightly to reach them, the dress parted immediately it was released, allowing Sean in this position to see her firm, large encapsulated breasts. Natasha looked into Sean's hungry eyes as if still needing his approval of how good she looked. He was transfixed. His cock was bursting, rampant and desperate to be released. He studied her breasts; the beautifully decorated bra that she wore presented them perfectly, creating a lovely cleavage effect that would attract any man's gaze. But for tonight, it was just for him.

Natasha stood up straight as Sean peeled back her dress revealing his present in all of its glory. Immediately before him was her neatly trimmed pubic mound, he could smell her scent, the like of which was individual to all women. And his cock knew that smell and wanted to savour it too. It bounced in its eagerness to be released. Her genital hair was a lighter colour than that on her head. Natasha's labial lips protruded from the mons veneris; glistening wet in her excitement. Her mound, he thought, was beautifully framed by the stocking tops and suspender straps. Grasping both bum cheeks firmly, he pulled her towards him so that her clit was directly in front of his mouth. Slipping out his tongue he sampled her delights.

Her clitoris was enormous, larger than he had ever seen before and was fully exposed from its hood. It looked vulnerable to assault and he decided to test that theory. The tip of his tongue had barely touched her nub of sexual nerve endings, when her legs started to tremble and she grasped hold of his shoulders for support. "OOOHHH, OOOHHHH, MY GOD, YES," Natasha screamed and panted at him, "OH GOD, ummm oh, oh...yes Sean, oh yes, just...uuuhh." Her whole body exploded in orgasm; quick, urgent, selfishly taken, but for Sean, it was as hot as hell. Natasha collapsed back onto the edge of the bed, her legs lightly apart. "Ohh, you... " she panted, "you naughty boy! What did you do? I don't think I have ever come that quickly before?"

"It's all in the technique," he smiled back. As he knelt there between her slightly opened legs he studied this wonderful creature in all of her glory. Her dark hair fell upon alabaster shoulders, her summer dress having fallen down to her elbows. Her jutting breasts heaving as Natasha attempted to get back some sort of composure and control. She had no need for a push-up bra as her firm orbs were trying their hardest to break out of the restricting garment. Her flat stomach echoing the movements of her chest as it rose and fell.

He loved the fact that she rarely removed the waist chain that he gave her for her Birthday and also loved the heart-shaped piercing at her belly button. Natasha's bum and thighs we rounded and heavenly shaped as God intended, firm, lithe and enticing. Her parted legs revealed the entrance to her pleasure centre; wet, glistening and swollen, demanding penetration. The nerve endings were obviously awake and ready for their sole purpose in life, that of accepting the stimulation and driving the brain wild with their feedback.