His Internet Submission

Story Info
He's hypnotized over the internet.
2k words
3.82
61.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been using the Internet since he got his new job and had learned how to find almost everything he needed to know that was out there to find. He was a normal guy in a high-pressure position which always left him a bit stressed at the end of the day. He wasn't into drugs (at least not since his service days) and stayed away from most medicines. He decided to look on line for something natural to help him relax at night after work. He looked at a few of the herbal sites found something he thought would work and looked at his local store for it. He found what he wanted at one of those health places in the mall near him and bought a trial size to give it a whirl. He got home that night and drank the tea like fluid it made. He cringed at the taste. It was one of the worst things he had ever tasted. But if it worked it would be fine. He waited an hour or so and was still stressed. He thought it might have made him even more so then, then before he took it.

He decided again to look online for something else. He typed into a search: stress relief. His search came back with thousands of results. He started looking through them and one caught his eye. "Relaxation Techniques for Stress Relief" he thought that was just what he needed so he put that into the search next. One that caught his eye was a hypnotic file to help relive stress. He clicked on the site and waited for the page to load. A spiral was turning as the page loaded. He was feeling relaxed already and was only watching a page load. After it loaded the Banners told of how to reduce stress and use self hypnosis for self improvement and how to use the scripts, audio, and spirals that came in the package for only 3 payments of $20.00 each. He didn't want to spend that much money on something that may not work like the herbs had (that was $25.00 thrown in the garbage already. It would be worth it if it worked but he wanted to find out first. He decided to search on the spiral first as that was what drew him to it in the first place.

He typed it in and there were dozens to choose from. He noticed there were a lot of women doing the hypnosis thing and many had free spirals. He clicked on a few downloading the files and running them. Most were little windows and when expanded became distorted. He finally found one. He then decided to read more about hypnosis and the ladies that did it. It seemed to give him a wonderful feeling thinking of being hypnotized by a woman. The more he read the more he wanted to know. He started using the spiral and scripts. It seemed he was relaxing more and more as time went on. Watching the spiral reading the scripts relaxing. Over and over. He wanted to learn more. He had read about flash players, animated scripts, erotic hypnosis, and even some Femdom hypnosis. It was all new and fascinated him. He decided that he would see what was out there for downloading. He was starting to get excited and he didn't know why.

While he was looking for the flash player he found a site that had a chat room on it and decided to join. It just so happened this site was an Erotic-Femdom hypnosis one. He registered as hypnotize_me_please and entered the room, thinking his name may draw some attention. He said hi to the room and a few responded back including the owner of the site. Welcome hypnotize_me_please, it is nice to see a new face around here. I hope to get to know you much deeper. With an evil grin after it. He mostly listened the first night. Asking questions when he wanted to know a little more about something. Just before she logged out the Lady host of the room said not to forget the room trance Saturday night at 9pm and to remember to wear your headphones. As she was going to have a special audio room trance for all her good boys that night. Then she said goodnight to all. A room trance, he thought to himself. Maybe he would sit in on it and see what it was all about. And live audio, he had never heard that before. Only a few short recordings. He wondered if you could interact while you listened. He decided to take a closer look at her site and see if it explained the voice chat rules and what went on in her voice chat sessions.

The site was loaded with information, stories, a blog and Mp3's. He decided to read one of the stories. After he finished he was amazed that the hypnosis could have such an effect. He decided to try one of the Mp3's. He clicked on the link to the files and looked through the list and saw one that caught his eye. It said it was for new slaves and would have you craving her control. He downloaded it to his player, popped on his headphones, and sat back in his chair. The recording was a combination of multi layered voices, sounds, and music. It was extremely calming. He could feel her words relaxing him. His arms and legs were falling limp in the chair. His breathing slowing, becoming deeper. His eyes closing to follow her words even deeper as she repeated over and over, he was hers and would obey her every word, descend deeper into her words, and submit to her will. Her voice was wonderfully seductive, her words captivating. She continued telling him he wanted only to submit deeper and deeper to her words. Becoming more and more aroused as you listen and descend. IT went on and on for about half an hour. He was floating on her words, flowing in her control, and ready to do anything she asked. The Mp3 ended with her counting him back up to normal. Of which he would never be again.

Saturday night came and he was logged into the chat 15 minutes prior to it starting. For some reason he couldn't wait to hear her voice again. His body tingled in anticipation as he waited for her to arrive in the room. A light chatter of others in the room about what she might do went on till she arrived. Good evening pets. Her voice clipped into his ears. He felt a rush wash over him. It was her in real-time, talking to him. Now remember only text in the room tonight my sweet pets. A ;) came on the screen next to her name. Everyone typed back in response, Yes Mistress. He followed with the same. Feeling a warm rush when he did. She began the trance by telling everyone to take a deep breath in and hold it....1...2...3...4...5 and out slowly...1...2...3...4...5 good pets, again. She did this about 3 times then started to draw them deeper into her words. He felt his head getting light. An arousal was already building deep within his stomach a tightening like a knot, filling his whole. It was turning into an almost lust as she went on talking. Taking them all deeper and deeper into her control. He was feeling hot rushes over his body now. An uncontrollable urge to serve her.

He felt like he had fallen in love with her but, it was much more intense then that. Much more captivating, much more addictive, much more seductive then it could ever be. Her words were taking him, molding him, directing him to where she wanted him to be. To fill her pleasure, her needs, and obey her will. It was so overwhelming, controlling, seducing. His eyes fluttered slightly as his arousal grew. As she talked she would tell them all they craved her, wanted to only please her, and go even deeper into her control. He was willing to do all for her now. Her words whirling through his mind wiping away all doubts of who controlled him, who he would worship, who he would obey forever. Her words were still coming through the headphones. Ok pets, I want you all to type to me how deep you are in trance from 1 to 100 right now. Numbers flew across the screen. 10, 100, 75, 90, 100. His was 80 he knew he could go deeper for her and wanted to.

He had made it a regular habit of sending his Mistress a morning greeting thinking it was just one way to show her how special she had become to him. Just a few words to let her know his devotion to her daily pleasure. He made it a point to be at her room trances every Saturday from then on. It had been about 2 months since he started attending the weekly trances. His stress from work had disappeared and been replaced by a lusting to please his new Mistress. He logged into the chat room about a half hour before the chat started as he did every Saturday reading the others text as they awaited their Mistress's arrival. His private chat window popped open. Hello pet, came into the box. He looked at who the message was from and saw it was his Mistress. He felt his heart race as he typed back his greeting to her. Are you ready for the room trance tonight pet, she typed. Yes Mistress I am always ready for your words to guide me. His words came without a thought and filled his chat box.

Mmmm..Good boy...she typed back. He felt a hot rush wash over him and his arousal peak. His body started to tremble a bit and he typed back to her, mmmmoooo ty Mistress. Trying to show his intense pleasure and to please her in his typing. You have left me such nice morning greetings. I want you to have something special in return. Look in your email pet, I sent you something for your devotion. He went to his email and opened it. There in the email was a link to her site and a pass code. He clicked on the link and typed in the pass code. It was one of her newest releases. It came up with one of her mp3 files and started downloading. He put the file on his portable player so he could go in his living room and relax in his recliner. He couldn't wait to listen.

It finished downloading and he settled into his chair. Leaning back and getting comfortable. He turned on his player and paged through to the recording. He popped on his headphones and started to listen. Her voice was so much clearer and it seemed like she was right there with him. He felt himself going much deeper with her words then in the chat room. He closed his eyes as Her words went back and forth in his head. Swirling and whispering, one side to the other, taking him deeper and deeper into them. All he could think was to listen and descend into her words more. The more he listened the more he craved them. Wanting to go even deeper for her, to obey her every word. To submit to her words, her will, her control. His mind was only hers now and he wanted it that way, needed it that way to please her. It was his only thought now. The only thing he really needed was to please her. To serve her. To obey her.

He finished listening and could not control his urge to tell her how he felt. How he needed her words more. How he craved to go even deeper for her. How all that mattered was her pleasure. His body rushed and tingled with excitement he felt like he had never left her trance. His needs were so real now. He ached with the craving for her pleasure and knew he would from now on.

~ davidm ~