His Journey Begins Ch. 2

Story Info
His friend becomes his slut.
1.4k words
4.46
70.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 05/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBD
BBD
7 Followers

The story continues. Thanks to those who voted on the first part, and especially to those who commented. Keep the suggestions coming, because there's a lot more planned and any help is appreciated.

* * * * *

My friend of ten years, Kelly, was kneeling on my bed. Not just kneeling there, but leaning forward as she did, with her hand wrapped as far around the base of my shaft as it would go. At the same time I was holding her blonde hair tightly in my hand, watching as she stretched her mouth open with the head of my cock lodged firmly between her lips. I could feel her moaning around me and drooling down my length. I wasn't sure how much longer this could last and I wanted it to go on forever.

I yanked her head back by the hair, pulling her from my cock. A smile of satisfaction curved my lips as I heard her whimper. She was pulling against my grip, trying to wrap her lips around the head of my cock again while I held her over it. This was no longer my good friend Kelly. This was a slut who couldn't get enough of my cock. I'd never been in this situation before, never even imagined that I would be, but my instincts seemed to be guiding me in the right direction. So I went with it.

"Use your tongue, Kel...lick it like a lollipop." I was giving orders now, allowing her to reach down to my aching hard cock as she stuck her tongue out. My eyes never left her face as I watched that soft, pink tongue press flat against the underside of my shaft and slowly drag up its length. Her eyes were open, focused on the task at hand as she started to lick my cock again and again, drawing her tongue all the way up to the sensitive head then circling around it before dipping back down and starting over again.

My breathing was growing heavy and I tried to hold back as much as I could. Kelly finally helped by raising up and taking the head of my cock between her lips again with a little whimper. I yanked her back again, harder this time, and raised my voice. "I told you to lick it, slut. Next time you'll do what you're told."

She was whimpering louder now, making little mewling sounds in her throat as I reached down and took her hand from my shaft, replacing it with my own. Holding my cock by the base I started to swing it forward, guiding her lower again and slapping the thick, bulbous head against her open lips.

"Is this what you want, huh? You want this black meat, slut? Tell me." I kept teasing her with it, slapping at her face with my cock, the soft smacks on her skin punctuating every word. I watched her trying to take me into her mouth again, whining in frustration as I kept smacking her, cockslapping her again and again. The pre cum was dripping copiously from the head and splatting on her skin, on each cheek, against her nose, onto her lips as she licked them off until I pulled her back again, making her cry out with another hard yank.

"Well, do you want it or not, Kel? Tell me now or I'll send your ass out of here." She blinked at me, tears welling in her eyes as she took a shuddering breath.

"No, please...don't make me go. God, I want it...I want it all. Please...please?" she begged. And I loved every minute of it, knowing that this was meant to be.

I grinned at her again. "If you want it all, you'll take it all now. Come here." I pulled her down suddenly as I said it, her lips stretching wide again and hungrily accepting the thrust of my cock until the head hit the back of her throat. She gagged a little at that, reflexively trying to pull back. I wasn't about to allow that though.

I pressed my hand harder against the top of her head, holding her in place and pushing her down harder as I raised my hips up and thrust into her throat. I could feel her struggling against me but I didn't care now. I'd made up my mind that she was going to take it all and I wasn't about to be denied.

"Relax your throat, slut" I groaned, "you begged for it; now take it like a good lil whore."

Her body seemed to relax as I commanded her. I looked down into her face, watching as her eyes closed and she stopped resisting me. She was still gagging around me, her drool dripping down my shaft that was stretching her lips obscenely as I tried to force more into her throat.

"That's it, Kel...you're a real slut. I know it. Now swallow my cock." As I said it I pushed her down again, feeling her moan around my shaft as it fucked fully into her throat. I could see the bulge pressing out against it as her lips touched at the base of my cock. She was still drooling around me, the spit dripping down onto my heavy balls now. I couldn't believe the pressure of her throat squeezing me as she swallowed around me reflexively, choking on my throbbing cock until I slowly let her back up and pulled her completely from my cock.

She gasped loudly, her blue eyes blinking open and looking at me with utter devotion. "Please," she whispered in a ragged breath, "feed me, John. I need you to use me."

That was all I needed to hear and I pulled her back down onto my cock, fucking straight into her throat with one, long stroke. I let her up almost immediately again, my fist wrapping in her blonde hair and guiding her. She took it all, every inch, pulling against my grip to take me into her throat again even though she couldn't help gagging whenever the head hit the back of her throat. She didn't care though. My sweet lil friend Kelly was hungry for my cock and she would choke if that's what it took to get it. That thought went through my head and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was going to be plenty of time to see just how far she'd be willing to go for it. But now I was ready to cum again, and this time I was going to feed it to her directly.

I continued to guide her up and down my shaft, the wet sucking sounds of her lips growing louder the harder I thrust up into her throat. My heavy balls were bouncing up with each stroke and slapping against her chin until they tightened. I held out a little longer, feeling the head of my cock flaring as it forced its way deep into her throat. My body shuddered finally and I let loose, holding Kelly tight by the hair, keeping her planted firmly into my crotch as I groaned out loudly, "Eat it up, slut. Drink every drop of that cum. You'll never let another drop go to waste again as long as you serve me."

I don't know where all that came from. It seemed to flow from my lips naturally. Just as naturally, Kelly ate it up. Her body shuddered and I could feel the vibrations against me while she wrapped her lips tight around the base of my cock, moaning in her throat around me as I pumped another huge load straight down it. She coughed once against me, and I nearly laughed as some cum dripped from her nose. She was struggling to swallow it, but damn if she wasn't taking all of it but that one dribble. My cock felt like a hose, spraying into her belly, and she tamed it finally. I could still feel her sucking and moaning around me, her body still shuddering as she nursed from me.

As I felt the pulsing of my cock slow, I pulled her up from my cock by her hair. She was still sucking at me, making sure she hadn't missed any of that thick cream and I reached out with my other hand. My finger wiped just beneath her nose, scooping up the one drop of cum she couldn't reach and offering it to her lips as they pulled free of my cock. She took my finger into her mouth and sucked it hungrily before looking up into my eyes again with a bright smile.

"Did I do good, Daddy?" she asked, in a little girl's voice, giggling afterwards. The she licked at her lips and gazed back down at my cock lovingly.

I could only nod back to my new little slut, my mind already moving to what would come next.

BBD
BBD
7 Followers