His Kiss Goodnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you just have to fuck me without a condom then." Trey said.

"Okay, maybe I should get some lube first" I asked.

"Yeah I have that in my gym bag, could you please get it for me, and I want to try to stay in his position so I don't hurt when you fuck me." Trey said still having his legs in the air.

I walked over to his gym bag pulling out a nice bottle of lube. I walked over to the bed putting some on my hand and rubbing it against my cock jerking me cock off with it to get my cock hard and slippery again. Trey was very eager to have me fuck his ass with my dick. As my cock was all lubed up and ready, I held onto his legs trying to spread his cheeks apart. I looked down seeing my cock making its way through his cheeks and making it into his hole. It slid in real nicely, with the lubed cock it didn't hurt at all, before I knew it my entire three inches was already inside his ass. I pushed my cock deep inside him feeling him moan with pleasure. I guess this was a new way of fucking for me, so I did it several times in slow thrusts. He had his eyes closed, but I was still holding onto his legs and fucking his ass harder and harder. His ass grew tighter whenever my cock went into deeper into his ass. I almost bit my lip when the outside of his hole squeezed my dick tighter and tighter when I pushed my cock inside him. I then heard what sounded like Trey.

"Oh yes! Fuck me hard Brandon, make me your bitch!" Trey screamed.

"......" I stared at Trey while fucking him.

"Yes harder! Fuck oh my god your cock feels so good fuck me faster Brandon harder!" He screamed out louder.

I pulled my cock back slowly, then wham it slammed into his ass like a jack hammer causing Trey to groan and scream in pleasure again. I did it again then started to fuck Trey faster and faster, I wasn't sure if Trey wanted me to cum inside his ass but I know that he wouldn't at all want to suck my dick when it was inside his ass. Fucking harder and faster, the room seemed to become much hotter, sweat was running down the side of my face and dripping down to my shoulder. I could almost hear the bed squeaking, I could feel my balls get harder and harder with each second. I felt like those guys that would cum so fast during sex. I hope that Trey wouldn't be disappointed that I would already be spent, but I'm sure Trey had other things in store for me.

"Trey I'm going to cum soon, get ready!" I screamed out loud.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Brandon, give one good fuck and spread your cum in my ass!" Trey said.

My balls hit up against Trey's ass one last time with a good thrust I become so hard that I felt my stomach go in, I felt my ass throb inside Trey's ass, feeling my cum shoot inside him. Squirt after squirt I shot, I even had the balls to moan out loud while my loaded was dumped inside him, I wonder what Trey was feeling when my cum inside him. I heard Trey scream loud I looked down seeing that while I was fucking him he was jerking his cock off, I looked down just in time to see Trey shoot a huge load all over his chest and stomach. It squirted out again covering his stomach with his nice warm white cum, I wanted to lick it all off his body, but I had to keep his legs on my chest. I watched as he smeared the cum all over his stomach. There could have been a nice load to eat but he already had it on his hands.

I didn't say anything I just ignored it pulling my cock out of his ass and watching as he put a finger inside his ass hole. He played with his hole pulling out a finger seeing that it was covered in my own cum, he put it in his mouth eating my load that I just shot in his ass. I don't know about Trey but I really needed a shower, needed it to wash all this lube off my dick.

"Trey I'm going to go take a shower, if you want to join me I'll be waiting in there" I said to him.

I got off the bed walking to the bathroom. I closed the door kind not locking it at all. I looked at myself in the mirror seeing that I was slightly red, I walked over to the shower turning on the water setting it to warm, I would have hated to have a really hot shower, even though I did have HOT sex. I laughed to myself at thinking of such a stupid thing to say to after sex. I put my hand in the water feeling the water until it was the right temperature. I got in closing the door; I didn't expect Trey to come in, with him being on his back with his legs in the air I would be sore as hell too.

I let the water run through my cock so it can rinse out the lube from it, I turned off the water grabbing a towel from the counter rubbing myself dry with it. I heard Trey's voice in the next room.

"Brandon when you're done drying yourself off can you please come in here? I want to cuddle and kiss you while we head off to bed." Trey said.

"Okay." I said to him almost done drying myself with the towel.

I folded the towel putting it back on the counter and separating the dry and wet towels. I looked at myself in the mirror again, seeing my chubby and almost overweight body, my hairy stomach, my cock with large amount of pubes. I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes red from the water. I headed for the door opening it and seeing Trey had a wet rag with him washing out all the cum off from his stomach and chest. I sat on the bed while he sat on the bed as well getting closer to me, I was feeling tired and wouldn't of mind a little nap before heading home. I had felt his warm body press against my back, his cock already soft, his pubes felt nice and gentle against the crack of my ass.

He put his arms around me, it felt great. For some odd reason I had never done this with any other man before, I put my hand on his hand as we drifted off to sleep. The room was silent, and I could feel his heart beat on my back, it felt so great cuddling there. I closed my eyes; now all I had to do was just fall asleep. Sure enough I did fall into a deep sleep, thinking about Trey holding me, never felt so close with someone before....

Five hours later I opened my eyes, the blinds were closed, but the light was turned on next to the light stand. I looked over to feel an empty space next to me, Trey he was gone. I looked over to his pillow seeing a rose. I picked up the rose smelling it, Trey left. I wonder what happened. I got up off the bed still naked, it was a good thing Trey closed the shades or else people would see me naked on the bed as they passed by the window. I looked down at the table seeing a piece of paper followed by some cash as well. I lifted up the piece of paper to my sleepy eyes trying my best to read his words....

Dear Brandon,

I'm sorry to have left you in this room all alone, but I received a phone call while waking up, you sure are a heavy sleepier, I kissed you on the cheek and you didn't even wake up once. I appreciate all that you've done for me thus far, the hugging me, telling me everything was going to be alright. I felt so opened with you, I wish you could have come back with me to Maryland, but I guess we live on different parts. Sorry to go off on a different subject, the phone call was my friend in Maryland, a friend of hers had recently passed away and she needed my help very much. I couldn't just leave her like that without any support.

I didn't want this to feel like a one time sex experience, I was not using you at all just for sex Brandon. I really do like what you've done to me, to help me see what I've been missing in my life all these years. One of these days I'll make a second trip to California and visit you, and then I'll be there and not leave your side. Thank you so much Brandon.

Love Trey

I put down the letter; I tried to keep myself from not crying. I kept telling myself that not all experiences were like this. I walked over getting my clothes and putting them on; with each set of clothes I put on my happy face turned into a disappointing frown. When I was fully dressed, I grabbed the letter, and the money followed by the keys. I went to the lobby of the motel to check out. After checking out I had walked down to the nearest fast food place. I ordered something to eat with the rest of the money that I had in my pocket.

I sat there eating my hamburger, thinking about today. I opened the letter, as I read through it slowly, I couldn't help myself, I decided to just cry right there in the fast food place, some people looking at me, I couldn't believe he couldn't of woke me up and say goodbye, I didn't even feel the kiss goodbye. My fingers rubbing against my lips, the tears from my eyes landed on the piece of paper. I guess I can just try going on and thinking that I had a good time with Trey. But I had accepted his short leave. When I was finished with my hamburger I threw away the trash and walked outside, looking up at the night sky. More tears fell down from my eyes as I looked up at the moon, feeling my lips once more, trying to remember the feeling of his kiss goodbye.

12