His Lesson, Her Lesson

Story Info
Anne tries to open new windows of sex to Jack.
2.1k words
3.67
16.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack woke with a start. Covered in sweat and heart racing, he couldn't figure out what woke him up. He didn't remember a dream of any kind, let alone a nightmare.

"It must be the wind or something" he thought to himself.

Then he heard it. A soft bump. As if someone were trying to sneak in. Jack eased himself from the bed to avoid the squeaking of the springs. He then slowly crept to his doorway and on the way, grabbed something long and hard.

He waited, as still as a statue, until he heard the intruder again. Much closer this time. He waited until he could almost feel the intruder presence. He moved to strike, then smelled her perfume.

"Jesus, ANNE!" He roared.

Anne let out a squeak. She jumped at both the sound of her name and the nearness of his voice. Shivering from the fright, she flipped on the light switch.

The light bathed both of them, their contrasts glaring under the harsh light. She was slightly chubby with long hair and wearing black from head to toe. Her hair was dark enough that she needed no hood. He was tall and skinny and utterly naked. His chest hairs curled into swirling masses of designs form his chest all the way down to the apex of his thighs. She loved to play with his silky hair, making designs of her own.

He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed in relief that his intruder was his own girlfriend.

"What are you doing here? You scared me half to death."

"I was going to surprise you. Wake you up by sucking your cock. Then hopefully you would still be asleep enough to go right back to dreamland and I could go home. That way, you wouldn't know if you really did get some, or if you merely dreamed it."

Jack couldn't believe it. His girlfriend was nuts! Who would do such a thing, but his crazy Anne. Already she had shown him what he had been missing before during sex. His only other partner had been pretty tame. Missionary was good enough for her. She just lay there, and he did all of the work. He supposed that since they were each others firsts, they both had things to learn. He just didn't realize just how much.

Jack took Anne into his arms and ground his hips into her belly. She responded by licking his neck, sending shivers down his body. He was still getting used to being the one who was seduced. He liked it, but it still felt strange. His penis didn't know any better and was aroused at anything that Anne seemed to do.

Anne was currently suckling on his earlobe, which she knew caused him to get hard immediately. The witch! She was now grinding against him in a very provocative way.

He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. She was going to get what she deserved! He let himself go with the flow, and damn the consequences. He yanked her shirt off, she was naked underneath it. He pulled down her pants roughly, and was rewarded by a shaved pussy popping into view.

He grabbed her naked breasts and kneaded them until she cried out in pain, he eased up but didn't stop. He continued his assault on her mounds using his fingers, teeth, lips, tongue, even his stubble. She seems to thrive on it and wiggled underneath him. Her grunts and moans proved to him that he was doing well.

He moved down to her thighs and nibbled there, and here, and there again. Leaving a wet trail behind his tongue, she stopped wiggling so much and began to pump her hips into his face as he sucked on her engorged clitoris. He teased it by licking right next to it...then barely touching it...then sucking on it, hard.

She taught him to lick clit and he was becoming proficient at it. She bucked hard as she came with a vengeance. Anne almost knocked Jack off of her, but he held on tightly, refusing to stop. Anne begged and pleaded that she couldn't take anymore. He didn't listen.

Finally when she stopped bucking and could only twitch, he stopped licking her pussy and moved his body up hers. His mouth reached her and she tasted herself on his tongue. He spread her legs and slammed into her still soaking wet box. She gasped at the intrusion, but thoroughly enjoyed feeling his rock hard cock filling her.

He thrust hard and deeply, causing her some pain, but she was beyond caring at that point. All Anne knew was that she was getting the fuck of a lifetime. And that she was going to cum yet again. Jack was amazing at that. He bent down and bit a nipple and rolled it with his tongue between his teeth. She came again.

His thrusts forced her to slide up on the covers and her head was banging on the wall.

Suddenly he stopped, held himself inside her as he deposited his load into her hot tunnel. His cock twitched in delight as she tightened around his shaft again. This time, she was doing it on purpose because she knew that it made his orgasms more intense.

Jack finally collapsed on top of Anne. She wiggled a bit under him to keep herself from suffocating. Once she was comfortable, she could feel his heartbeat, still racing from the vigorous exercise, slowing down to a gentle throbbing.

He began to softly snore. She felt oblivion take her as well.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Anne was at work thinking of Jack. What else could she do to him that he would accept? She had already introduced him to cock sucking, clit licking, doggie style, ride 'em cowboyand broke in the rooms in his house that she dared. The front porch would take some doing on her part to convince Jack that it would be alright.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jack was convinced that he was going to die a happy man, the next time that Anne came over to his place. He had only been to her place once. He wondered about some of the things that he had seen. He shrugged to himself and started back up at work again.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Anne carried her groceries into her kitchen, still wondering why she had left her front door unlocked. She began to absently put them away when she heard a noise behind her. As she began to turn, a hand roughly grabbed her arm and another grabbed her face, covering her mouth. Ann panicked and tried to fight back.

He was too strong for her. She felt herself being roughly pulled into him to help control her action and to also make her feel his obvious arousal. She tried to turn to kick him in his arousal, but he was too strong for her.

Anne was shoved onto her bed and while he sat on her back, effectively pinning her down, as he put on a blindfold. She felt her hands being stretched up, she fought knowing what was coming. The audible click made her gasp at her predicament. She felt her other wrist restrained in the same way. Then she remembered that she had a voice and as she opened her mouth to scream for help, he shoved her own panties into her mouth.

He spun around on her and tied her legs apart. She tried to kick him but he was too strong and quick. She quit her struggling as she realized the hopelessness of it. Whimpering at the thought, she braced herself for the inevitable.

Anne could hear the man breathing hard; she realized that she put up one heck of a fight for him.

"GOOD" she thought. "He deserves to be hung, by his BALLS!"

Anne felt part of the bed sag down as he put his weight onto it.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jack put the last of the groceries away and climbed into bed next to Ann. She had gotten home late and he had plenty of time to do what was needed to make her as scared as he was when she tried to sneak in the week before. She was snoring softly, indicating that the chloroform was still working. Anne was bound to be confused when she woke up. All the better. Let HER think that it was all a dream like he was supposed to do before. Although, he was going to have to confess and beg for her forgiveness. He wasn't sure that he would get it, but then, she might be more willing to get a dog to guard while she is gone. He hoped so.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Anne woke up feeling groggy and confused. She felt a male presence next to her, but it wasn't a frightening one. But she also didn't remember falling asleep with Jack in her bed either. She looked at him as he slept. What on earth happened? Was it a bad dream, or did something out of the ordinary, hell something frightening happen?

Jack's eyes opened and she couldn't read anything in them. He smiled at her and asked if she wanted some breakfast.

"When did you get here last night?"

"You don't remember?"

"No, I don't" Anne bit her lip. An endearing habit, and Jack wanted to blurt it all out, but he wanted to know what she would say, too.

"Well, what DO you remember?"

"I'm not sure. Was it a dream or was it real?" She almost asked herself.

"Was what real?"

"I am not sure. I remember coming home and thinking that I forgot to lock the door. The next thing I knew I was handcuffed to the bed." She looked around at the room as if to find some clues.

"Well, I remember seeing you handcuffed and looking very sweet and vulnerable"

"What?"

"I do, especially since it was me who did it. I wanted you to know exactly how I felt when you woke me up the other night. You scared the shit out of me."

"I am sorry, but do you realize what you did?"

"Yeah, I know you are probably pretty mad; but I have to admit, I liked you restrained like that. It took all of my will power to not fuck you like that."

"Really? I have never been tied up before. Do you want to try it?"

"Are you serious?"

He looked into her eyes and saw nothing but curiosity in Anne's eyes. He knew that she was serious. She nodded to Jack.

"I will have to think about it. Maybe we should buy some stuff besides the handcuffs. I kind of had to cut the rope from your feet. I had it knotted too well." Jack looked sheepish about this.

"We can do that. Have you ever thought about doing that before? You know, bondage?"

"No, it never crossed my mind. It seemed like it was too close to rape, and I wouldn't feel comfortable with it. So I thought, anyway."

Anne looked thoughtful for a few minutes, and then decided it was time to use the bathroom. She did her business and came back out to find Jack on her bed. Naked. He was smiling and asked if she could help him with a problem.

Anne saw no problem. Jack had a nice penis, one that was always up for fun when she was around. She liked it that way. Just like now.

Anne straddled him and slowly eased down his slightly curved shaft. She relished this part, the first time he entered her each fuck. She was dripping wet, not only from him being naked beneath her, but at the balls that it took for him to do what his old tame self wouldn't have ever thought of. He tied her up!

Ok, she though, I am kind of pissed that he did it that way, but I guess I do deserve it. Oh well. He was hot and horny for me after wards, kind of like I am now. Maybe I will get him on the porch. Hehehehehe. Maybe.

Jack slid into her hot hole easily, she seemed to always be wet. She would get really wet and hot when she was ready to cum, too. He loved being able to feel it before it happened. He could anticipate her squeezing his cock tightly before she came, and he knew that it helped him to cum harder. He was in control of her body. He liked that.