His Lilone

Story Info
She goes from being a woman to a lilone.
3.6k words
4.19
28.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is purely fantasy

She walks into the house from work. Quietly she closes the door. Leaning back against the door she closes her eyes exhausted. Breathing deep trying to let the exhaustion go she suddenly opens her eyes instantly knowing she's not alone. She smells his scent. She must be way over tired for he's halfway across the country on business. Into the entry hall she walks. She stops at the dinning room door and looks. With a startled look in her eyes she see's her Dom sitting in a high back chair waiting. He watches her expressions change from surprise, love, wonder all crosses her face as he watches from across the room. She looks tired, there are dark smudges under her eyes. He wonders if she has been eating right, but by the looks of it he knows she hasn't been. There is so much love in her eyes. She runs over to him wrapping her arms around him and kissing him deeply. He hugs her so tightly while kissing her back. Ending the kiss, he holds her at an arms distance and really looks at her. She looks into his blue eyes and sees his love for her and a furious calm.

"Hi hun, your back way early. I wasn't expecting you back so soon, but I'm glad your back!"

"I finished the job early and decided to come back early and surprise you. By the looks of it I came back just in time."

"UMMMM why do you say that hun?"

He looks at her, starting from her head slowly scanning her from top to bottom. He notes her appearance. From the messed up hair. The way her uniform shirt is askew, to her form fitting pants. Down to the scuffed up boots. The paleness of her skin and the darkness under her eyes.

In a stern voice laced with concern he asks "Did you iron your shirt yesterday before you went to work?"

She looks at him and the voice he's using and knows something is up. Slowly she answers.

"No Sir"

"Did you polish your boots?"

"No Sir they didn't need it Sir."

He bids her to turn around. She turns around and show's him her backside. Unknown to her he has a serious frown. For there are no panty lines. He also notices a faint lite blue color underneath her shirt.

"Do you have a tee Shirt on?"

"Yes Sir"

"And is that the ones your suppose to wear for work?"

She gulps. "No, Sir I couldn't find one Sir"

"And have you been eating and going to bed at an appropriate time?"

"Ummmmmmm yea sorta..."

"Would you care to explain why you are not wearing any panties?"

"Ummmmmmmm No, Sir"

"Turn around please"

She turns around and avoids looking at him finding an interesting spot on the floor.

"So, let me see if I have this right. You neglected to iron your work shirt, polish your boots, put on a colored tee shirt instead of the white ones your suppose to wear for work and you did not wear any panties. You haven't been eating or sleeping properly either. Is that correct?"

She whispers, "yes, Sir"

"And do you think I should let you behave so irresponsibly? So childishly?" he asks

"No Sir, but I can explain Sir"

" I forgot to do the laundry and was reading stories and chatting on line Sir. I didn't feel like eating or sleeping. Every time I went to bed I would just toss and turn so I went on line instead"

He looks at her and thinks about what she needs. Even though he loves her with all his heart, he knows that he needs to take his special lady to task. He knows that a spanking over his lap is only part of what she needs. He thinks on how he would handle his love. He knows that her stress has been great and deep down the little girl in her has been crying out for him to take control. He knows she would never ask, for she expects him to know what she needs. Well he decides that in order for her to let down her walls, and get back to being the responsible adult that she is, he'll need to attend to his woman/child.

He walks over to her and lifts up her chin so that she is looking in his eyes. He sees the love in her eyes and the trust. She sees the love in his eyes and the determination.

"Well my lilone, you have a busy day ahead of you, for we do have all day and night."

She looks at him perplexed.

"Well my lilone it starts now, from now on you will call me Sir or Daddy. Since you can not be responsible adult, all the privileges of an adult are taken away. Hand me your car keys please"

She unclip her keys from her pants belt loop, and slowly hands them to him. "But Sir, that's not fair" she whines.

"It is fair my lilone, these next hours will show you how special you are to me and that because I do Love you and care deeply about you that I do this. Now lilone remove all of your clothes and put them in the hamper."

She turns to walk upstairs.

"No lilone, right here, right now."

"Buttttttttttttttt I don't wanna" stamping her foot and whining.

He walks over n grabs her, then spins her around and applies a few well stinging swats to her bottom.

" SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT"

OWWWWWWWWW she rubs her bottom.

"Now lilone. Remove your clothes and you will not back talk or you will get more than you bargained for."

She slowly unbuttons her work shirt and removes it, then she pulls the tee shirt off over her head, while looking perplexed at her love her Dom. She sits down and removes her boots and socks then stands back up looking at him in her bra and work pants.

"I said to remove it all lilone."

She reaches behind and un-clips her bra, her average sized breasts falling out of its containment. She looks at him as she unbuckles her belt and unzips her pants. Slowly she wiggles out of her pants and places them with the rest of her clothes on the table. Gathering up the clothes she walks to the laundry room naked and places them in the hamper. Then walks back to stand before him. There he sits in the dinning room chair away from the rest. He looks his lilone over as she walks towards him and marvels at how beautiful she is. From her round breasts, to the dark pink nipples that are stand out, down her torso, to her lovely bushy puss, down her long legs, to her most spank able bottom. But he also sees the tired stressed out woman. She is so cute, so loveable and sometimes so childish that it is always interesting with her.

"We will start now my lilone. Over my lap."

She lays over his lap with her fingers brushing the floor. He adjusts his position so that her bottom is high. He takes his leg and puts it over her's so that she will not move. He knows that this is just the start and that the walls will come down before it is over.

"Now lilone, this is just the beginning." With that said he starts to spank her bottom

SMACK SMACK SMACK he goes first left cheek, then right cheek then the middle.

She feels the impact of his swats, stinging from the start. She stays still thinking this won't be so bad after all. He increases the force of the swats, peppering her bottom from the top all the way down to her upper thighs. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OHHHHHHHHH it stingsssssss" she say's

"It's meant to sting lilone, for you have been irresponsible and we are going to work on being responsible" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK he continues until her bottom is a nice medium red and hot. He feels the heat radiating from her bottom.

She wiggles and squirms on his lap as his smacks rain down. The next thing she knows he has stopped. He stands her up and looks at her red face, noticing that the tears have not started and does not fully comprehend what is to come.

"Now lilone I want you to go stand in the corner, no rubbing your bottom. Hands behind your back and nose to the wall."

"Yes Sir" She sulks as she walks over to the corner puts her nose to the wall and her hands behind her back. She ponders what he meant when he said she lost all her privileges over the next 24 hours. As she stands there, he admires her redden bottom.

He then gets up and walks to the kitchen, turning on the hot water and filling up a basin. He brings the basin back into the dinning room and places it on the table. He then goes into the bathroom and retrieves her razor, towels and wash clothes, then brings them back to the table. He reaches down into his bag and pulls out his cuffs and blindfold. He looks across the room and admires her redden bottom. He tucks the cuffs into the waist band of his slacks. Walking across the room he stands behind his love, his lilone. He caresses her hair and whispers in her ear. I love you my lilone, but before this will be over we will have those walls come down. With that said he, places the blindfold over her eyes adjusting it so it fits snug.

"Raise your hands over your head"

With that command she raises her hands over her head, where she feels the cold metal of the cuffs being placed.

"These are temporary my lilone, for I know you won't like what is going to be next." With that said he leads her over to the table. He lifts her up and sits her on the edge of the table.

When her bottom feels the contact of the wooden table she winches and tries to adjust herself so it doesn't hurt. He lays her back on the table and secures her hands above her head. He then walks to her legs and secures them wide apart. He knows this is an embarrassing for her to be like this. He picks up the scissors and begins to clip her womanly bush short. Wringing out the wash cloth and places it over her now sparse womanly bush. "OHHHHHHHHHHH that's hot, Daddy" she says. "Now lilone, I want you to be very still and not say another word. Do you understand young lady?"

"Yes Sir"

With that said and done, he picks up the can of shaving cream and puts some in his hand. He puts the cream on the top of her bush all the way down to her bottom, rubbing it in all the folds and crevasse. He notices how wet she is getting and decides he better get this over with for little girls aren't suppose to know about such feelings. He listens as her breathing increases. She's enjoying his ministrations. "Lilone you are not to cum, for little girls don't know about things like that." With that said he starts at the top of her mons and proceeds to shave her slowly and bare. Carefully he spreads her folds and scrapes the hair away. Gently flicking her little nub and watching her expressions that cross her face. One of pleasure. He slowly watches her relax and give in to the emotions of her body and what she is feeling. Taking up the warm wash cloth, he wipes the excess shaving cream away. He picks up the bottle of baby lotion and squirts some in his hand, rubbing his hands together to make it warm, he gently smooths it over her bare lips and mons. Flicking her nub while rubbing he sees that she is getting more wet and ready to cum. Yet he stops his ministrations to her. He unties her legs, the unties her cuffs still leaving the cuffs and blindfold on. He helps her off the table, then leans her over the table. "Well my lilone, you are truly a little one and as one you will so be treated. Now I am going to spank your bottom all during the day when I feel you need it. But first we are going to give your bottom some attention." With that he picks up the hairbrush. The brush is made of wood and oval. It does serve a dual purpose. One to brush her hair and the other to apply to her bottom as needed. And by the looks of her, she needs it bad. He raises the hairbrush and CRACCCCCCCCKKKKKKK CRRRRRRRACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK CRAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKK in threes he spanks. First the left cheek, then the right cheek and then the middle. He starts at the top of her bottom and goes all the way down to just below her tender sit spot.

"OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "as she wiggles and squirms attempting to get away from the brush. He continues to spank her in this fashion until she is limp on the table sobbing. He gives her a few minutes to control herself then takes off the cuffs and blindfold. He picks her up and sits down with her. He holds her tightly, rocking her and telling her how special she is to him and that he loves her so very much. Rubbing her back and soothing her hair she cries until she's exhausted. He stands up with her in his arms and takes her upstairs to their bedroom. There he lays her on the bed on her tummy. He gently soothes some Aloe lotion over her dark red bottom. He notices that she doesn't move due to being so exhausted. He smooths her red hair away from her face and sees that she is in a deep sleep. The look of love and care in his eyes as he looks at his love. Gently he covers her up with the comforter. Then lays down next to her for a nap. He knows his day as just started and hopes she realizes her's as a lilone will continue when she wakes up.

She slowly wakes up stretching her arms and starts to turn over winching as she turns over. Oh my she slowly remembers what has happened earlier. She blushes. Slowly she reaches her hand under the covers to feel her woman hood, hoping it was a dream and feels the smoothness of her mons. She opens up her eyes and looks to the other side of the bed. It's empty. She looks around the room as she sits up carefully in the bed. MMMMMMMMMMMMM she thinks, where is he? She notices some clothes on the end of the bed. Getting up she, walks over to them and picks them up. She picks up the Eeyore tee shirt and white panties. She looks around for her jeans. She puts the tee shirt and panties on. She then walks over to the dresser and pulls out her favorite old worn navy sweat pants. As she's dressing she smells something delicious cooking. She realizes she is hungry and runs down the stairs. She is met at the bottom of the stairs by her man. "Have a pleasant nap my lilone?" he asks.

"Yes, Sir"

"Lilone, we have to understand something right now. There will be no running down the stairs. This is your first and only warning. You know that if it's something you can get hurt with or by then it is a safety violation and will be dealt with promptly. Do you understand young lady?"

"Yes, Sir"

He slowly looks at her, noticing that she is wearing not only the clothes he had set out but added some more.

"Young lady is that what was laid out for you?"

"Yes Sir, I just got the sweats out too cause I was cold."

"Well, I suggest you go back upstairs and remove them and get your slippers on."

"But I like my sweats, I can't run around in just panties and a tee shirt."

"Are you arguing with me young lady" as he looks at her sternly.

"Ummmmmmmm, no Sir" as she runs back upstairs.

Taking off her sweat pants, she grumbles then hangs them on a hook in her bedroom. Rummaging around the room till she finds her brown teddy bear slippers. Slipping them on her feet, she hurries down the stairs to eat what smells so good.

Coming down the stairs, she is stopped in her tracks. She looks at her man. He's scowling. She wonders why.

"Lilone, what were you told about safety violations?"

"That you were only going to warn me once Sir."

"Should you have been running up the stairs?" he asks.

"No Sir, but that's not a safety violation. I was just in a hurry to get up there and do what you told me to do."

"Well young lady by running up the stairs you were wrong. I want you to go to the corner right now." She walks over to the corner, puts her hands behind her back and looks at the wall. Geesh she thinks, I did what he asked. Her stomach is grumbling cause she's hungry. He walks up behind her and pulls her white panties down to her knees. He notices that her bottom is a pale red from her earlier spanking. He goes and sits down in his recliner and turns on the news.

"Lilone, take your panties off and come over here"

She slowly slides her panties down and kicks them off leaving them in the corner. She turns and walks over to her Sir. Dang she wishes her shirt covered more.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Over my lap lilone"

As she lay's over his lap she tells him, "Please don't spank me I'll remember, honest..."

"Lilone, what am I having to remind you of?"

"Not to run in the house and be careful so I don't have any safety violations Sir"

"Correct"

With that said he begins to pepper her bottom with sharp swats, starting at the top and going all the way down until he reaches her sit spot, which he concentrates on... SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT...

OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

She starts to cry and he only has to apply his hand for a few minutes. He stops, picks her up and cuddles her, letting her cry and compose herself... He rubs her back and strokes her hair, whispering in her ear how much he loves her and he will always take care of her. As she stops crying he stands her up and kisses her forehead.

"Now lilone lets eat some breakfast. Put your panties back on and get up to the table hun."

"Yes Daddy" She walks back over to the corner winching and leans over and picks up her panties. He looks at her oh so cute red butt as she leans over and knows he loves her so. She puts on her panties and turns around and looks at her Daddy/Dom/Lover. She cocks her head to one side and looks at him questionly. "Daddy?"

"Yes lilone"

"What's for breakfast that smells so good?"

"Go look hun"

She walks up to the table and see's two place settings. Then she looks at her Daddy.

She then sits down at the place with bacon, eggs, toast, and OJ.

"Lilone"

"Yes Sir?"

Your place is the other one hun. She looks at her Daddy in disbelief.

"But Daddy I hateeeeeeeeeee oatmeal. I thought that was for you..."

"No lilone that is for you. You see oatmeal is healthy and you need all the vitamins and healthy food in your system right now, so you will eat the oatmeal and keep quiet about it. Remember hun, you are not an adult, who can make decisions for herself, but a child. You choose not to take care of yourself respondsiblity, so now I am. So get in your place lilone and start eating."

Lilone stands up with a pout on her face and walks over and plops down in front of the oatmeal. All the time thinks while she reaches for the sugar, how much she despises oatmeal. Her Daddy reaches out and stops her hand on the sugar jar.

"No sugar Lilone"

"But daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

"Do I need to repeat myself lilone" He looks at her with a stern look that brooks no misunderstanding.

"No Sir"

She picks up her spoon and starts to eat her oatmeal, plotting and thinking how she can get herself out of this mess. It's nice in someways to be taken care of but dang she thinks, I should have realized he would be so creative... I hate not being able to do what I want.

After she finishes her breakfast, she gets up and puts her bowl into the sink and walks out to the deck of their place. Looking out at the seclusion and the peace she feels contentment and love. She understands that what her Daddy/Dom/Lover is what she needs and that she was wrong not to take care of herself.

He cleans up the kitchen and watches her on the deck. She's so beautiful. She looks so at peace. Her nap and breakfast has put some color back into her cheeks, not to mention the red bottom, that is showing thru her panties. He watches her careful and realizes that his point is starting to sink in. He also wonders how she's gonna take the rest of the day, just maybe if she's good he'll let her grow up by tonight... and give her the loving that she needs as an adult too...