His Little Slut Bunny

Story Info
Daddy's little slut bunny.
790 words
3.91
15.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kialeytha
Kialeytha
10 Followers

As we slide into the car after supper, my short skirt slips up my thighs, revealing my thigh highs attached to my garter belt. As I reach out to pull my skirt down, you put your hand over mine, covering my wedding rings, to stop me.

"Leave it there, baby girl."

"Yes, Daddy," I reply.

The valet after giving you your keys, looks down and sees my skirt hiked up near my undergarments. He stares down at where my thighs open under the skirt, googling what my short skirt is showing off. You smile at him, start the car, and drive off, leaving him standing in the dust from your muffler.

You unzip your pants as we drive down the road, and I watch you. Seeing this, you motion down to your thick hard cock leaping out of your pants. I immediately bend down and take your thickness into my mouth, the mushroom of your tip pushing at the back of my throat. I moan in gratification as I deep throat you over and over while you drive down the road. As I suck your cock, you reach over with your right hand and start fingering my pussy and my clit, making me wetter and wetter as I go up and down with my mouth on your dick.

"Slow down, baby girl," you say as I speed up my movement, laying your hand gently on my head. "I don't want to cum yet."

I slow down as you tell me to, and you return your hand to my clit and pussy. I continue to move up and down your shaft in ever slowing movements, until it takes seconds to go up and then down.

We pull into the garage, and the car comes to a stop. You lift my head off your cock with your hand in my hair and bring my mouth to yours to plunder with your tongue. We kiss deeply for a long moment and you tell me to get out of the car.

After we get out of the car, you walk over to some shelves and pull out some bungee cords. You tell me to sit on the front of the hood. With one bungee you grab an angle and bungee it to my upper thigh. You repeat the process with the other leg. You tell me to open my legs wide, and you bungee each leg across the hood from each other leaving my lower parts open to the cold air of the garage. You rub my clit because there are no underwear in place. And tell me to give you my hands. You take each wrist and bungee each one across the still warm hood of the car to each tire hood.

You walk back to the shelves and pull out a ball gag, and place it in my mouth, locking it in place behind my head. With that done, you pull me closer to the front of the hood of the car. You grab one tit in each hand and proceed to suckle hard at each one. After pleasing yourself with my nipples, making them hard and distended, you bring your dick out to play again.

Using your hands to make sure my clit and pussy are still dripping wet, you plunge your thick hard cock deep into my pussy, pushing in and out, and in and out, until I scream through my ball gag in orgasm, squirting my cum all over your dick. Now that your cock is wet you plunge your cock from my pussy into my ass, fingering my clit as you do so, bringing me to yet another orgasm, screaming from my throat and through the ball gag. You plunge in and out, and in and out, holding onto my breasts in your hands as you do so. You moan into orgasm as I have a third and final orgasm myself, my body shaking with orgasm so deep from your thick hard cock in my ass.

After releasing all your cum into my ass, you lean on top of me, caressing my hair and nibbling on the side of my neck and ear. You untie the bungee cords from my body parts, and pull me into a sitting position on the hood of the car. You take my face into your hands, and rub them through my hair and hold my face and kiss me lightly on my lips.

I whisper into your ear, "Did I please you Daddy?"

You reply, "Yes, baby girl, you did. I'm a happy Daddy my little slut bunny."

I smile at you, and you pull me off the car. You put your arm around my waist and we walk into the house.

Kialeytha
Kialeytha
10 Followers