His Little Toy

Story Info
A brother finds a new love for his sister.
1.5k words
4.06
93.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten1964
kitten1964
105 Followers

It's a hot, hot summer...one of those days they describe as a 'scorcher.' Even the bees buzzing around seem to be lazily going from flower to flower, as if moving any faster would cause them to burst into flame. For an energetic, tomboy-ish young woman, home on summer break from college, it is sheer torture. She is bored, bored, double bored, triple bored. She runs her fingers through her honey-blond hair, the hair her mother says she shouldn't get bobbed and all but insists must remain long, and feels the sweat run down the strands, soaking her hair and making it go limp. Anything requiring movement is torture...but so is sitting still; she has nothing to do. Then she notices her brother's car in the driveway and a wicked smile comes across her face. Spying on him is always an interesting diversion...

She had discovered the crack in her closet by accident a few years ago, when she had put some toys and other items she no longer needed up; one of them had fallen over and landed right below it. She discovered she could see right through it into her older brother's room. Peeking in on him, she got to see the most interesting male activities – like him making muscles and preening in front of his full-length mirror on the opposite wall (he was an ex-bodybuilder and wrestler but still liked to pretend he was a teen jock), or trying on outfits to see which ones might look cool enough to impress the local gals, or, if he was in a goofy enough mood, making faces at himself in the self-same mirror.

Today, though, was different. She knew mom and dad were gone for the day and it was just the two of them, but she would never have believed her brother would do what he did next. He put on some softer music than he usually listened to, laid back on his bed, and began to stroke his penis, applying lotion to make it rub smoother. She looked wide-eyed at his cock...it looked huge to her, and she shivered slightly. Feelings she'd never really fully experienced before started to fill her, making her feel uncomfortable and restless - as old as she was, she was still fairly naive and a virgin, a "late bloomer," as her mother described her, with considerable relief. Unconsciously, her hand slid down into her pants and she began to rub the aching spot between her legs. When she did that, her legs moved, and something clanked against something else, making a noise which could be heard even above the music.

She froze. Her brother jumped out of bed and without getting dressed yelled, "Who's there?" She debated not telling, but then she knew he'd find out somehow. So with trembling legs, her hand still down in her panties, she left the closet and went to her brother. "I – I'm sorry," she whispered. 'I – didn't mean to make any noise."

"Were you spying on me?" her brother's voice boomed out. She nodded miserably, unaware of the feelings going through her brother at that moment. He had had fantasies of her and her honey-gold hair falling around his cock as her thick, pink lips sucked on him...her small-but-perfect breasts bouncing naked in rhythm to her manipulations on his cock...then he'd pull her naked body up onto his erect dick and plunge it into her...he could feel his prick getting harder just thinking about it. "Well then," he said more softly, grinning wickedly, "I guess you're going to have to make it up to me."

She snuck a peek up at his face and then looked back down, confused by the emotions she saw on his face. Anger wasn't one of them...what they were made her scared but excited and aroused at the same time. Her hand unconsciously moved more and more, and she heard her brother groan softly and mutter something under his breath. Suddenly he grabbed her, pulling her panties and shorts down roughly. "Oh...yeah...," she heard him say under his breath as she felt his naked cock slide between her now-naked legs. He pulled her tank top and sports bra off, leaving her naked before him. She saw the hunger in his eyes increase; he grabbed her and pulled her back to his bed.

"Damn," he breathed out as he looked her over, "you're a sexy little bitch, aren't you?" Without waiting for a reply, he pushed her head toward his hard, pulsing cock. "Suck on it," he said hoarsely to her, his breathing getting heavier and louder. She opened up her mouth and did as he told her. She wasn't very good at it – she'd never done it before – but he was obviously enjoying it, moaning, "Oh, yeah, I've dreamed of this, my little sexy slut sister sucking me off...damn... ." He looked at her with hot, lust-filled eyes as he continued, "Oh god, you've never been prettier...sucking on me...hell yeah, fucking slut...damn, I've been waiting for this." She managed to move her mouth a certain way and he groaned even louder, "Damn! You're a fuckin' natural!" He grabbed her hair and started to move her head for her, fucking her face and forcing his cock deep inside her throat. She gagged a bit, but managed to somehow keep on sucking his cock. "That's it, baby," her brother purred. "Mmmmm yeah...sexy damn slut...." His rhythm increased slightly and she thought he was going to cum in her mouth, but he had other plans.

"Stop," he said suddenly, his voice slightly strangled, as if he was holding something back. She quit sucking and looked up at him wide-eyed. She wondered, what did he have planned for her now? Or was she so disappointing he wanted her to leave? She didn't have long to wait. Her brother pulled her up across his body until she was laying on top of him, chest to chest, his cock standing rampant between her legs right up against her pussy. He said hoarsely, "I want you to put my cock in your pussy and sit on me."

It was awkward; she was unused to doing such things, but eventually his cock slid into her receptive pussy...until she screamed in pain and made as if to jump off and run away. "Hold on!" he said sharply, holding her onto him as she cried and wriggled, trying to get away. "It's just your virgin tissue tearing...it'll quit hurting in a bit...just sit still and it'll go away." He pulled her down until her chest was up against his and kissed her mouth, running his tongue along her lips and darting it in and out of her mouth. He played with her breasts and waited for her sobs to subside. When she quit crying after a bit, he asked her, "Did it quit hurting?" At her nod, he said, "See...no problem at all. Now let's move you back and forth on me, ok?"

At her nod, he slowly moved her up and down his cock, even though it was torture – everything in him wanted him to take her and fuck her roughly, like he did the sluts at his local hangouts. But she was special...she was to be treated differently. He had a feeling it'd be worth it in the end. And just from the way she felt, how fast she picked up on things, how she was so obedient to him...he had a feeling she would make an excellent little toy for his sexual needs. How many guys could say they had the perfect sex partner in their own home? So if he had to take some time, be patient, work with her - he groaned as she shifted her weight and the muscles moving gave him delicious sensations in his cock - it was so going to be worth it. His friends would be so jealous if they knew – he knew they looked at his sister as a hottie-in-the-making. Well, he just made her. Take that, you idiots, he thought smugly. He watched her as she sat up more and her breasts bounced in rhythm with her riding his cock. "Oh my god," he breathed out. "You're fuckin hot...so damn sexy...ohhhhhhhh...," and he began to groan as he felt his orgasm coming. His sister was also moaning and saying, "Oh god it aches, oh, oh...."

"It's ok baby," he managed to gasp out. "It's...just – your orgasm..." and then all rational thought left him as his cock tightened up and his cum jetted into his sister's ready, receptive little pussy. He heard her, faintly through the blood pounding in his ears, scream, "Oh god yes!" and he felt her cum flow down over his cock. He vaguely realized that neither of them had any protection, but dismissed it as nothing to worry about. His sister slumped forward, and he pulled her down onto his chest, then turned them both sideways to lay down on the bed.

"I-I love you," he heard his sister whisper to him, her head in his shoulder, her hair covering her face. He smiled and pushed back her hair, holding the back of her head and giving her a long, passionate kiss. "Oh, honey, you know I love you too," he reassured her. And he did...he just loved her in a different way now...his every fantasy come to life. As they both drifted off to sleep for a small nap, he started thinking of all the nasty, sexy, wonderful things he could do with her...

kitten1964
kitten1964
105 Followers