His Lordship's Bedroom Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary learns a new lesson.
1.7k words
4.16
131.9k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke several hours later, I had no clue as to where I was. The room was pitch black, and the bed I lay on was softer and finer than any I had ever rested on before. When my eyes began to adjust to the darkness, I remembered everything. I was in his lordship's bedroom, and he was gone. He had told me to sleep after he had violated me most foully earlier that same day.

In the darkness, I felt tears of shame slipping down my face. I had been such a good girl. I had never played around with men in the back alleys or laundry rooms like some of the other girls here. I had been good to the point where some had called me prudish. One footman, Ferdy, who had started here over the winter, had followed me around every evening, begging me for a "spot 'o' fun," as he put it. Every time, I had rebuffed him, and every time he called me a prude and a tease. It had all ended when the housekeeper saw him strike me in anger one evening, and told him that if he ever did it again, he would find himself out on the street. Now he treated me with the utmost respect, but I could see the resentment burning in his eyes every time he looked at me. I made it a point never to be alone with him

I couldn't decide what to do. His lordship's bed was very comfortable, and I was still sore and aching from the beating he had administered earlier. However, I did not want to be there when his lordship returned. The decision was taken away from me when I heard the door to the bedroom open and saw the silhouette of a man enter the room.

He came promptly towards the bed and grasped for me in the darkness. When he found me, he pulled me up by my shoulders, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. It was a brief kiss, but it was just as fierce as the others I had received from his lordship. Then, with his hands still around my waist, he picked me up as if I weighed nothing at all and threw me over his shoulder. I thought of kicking him in the stomach, but I knew it would do no good.

He put me down on the narrow table I had seen in the corner of the room when I had first entered it this morning. It was just long enough to support my body while my arms and legs dangled over the ends. In the darkness, I felt his hands on my wrists, binding them to the legs of the table. My wrists were still sore from being tied to the cross earlier, and I let out a sharp cry as he tightened the straps around them. He moved swiftly, grabbing my hair, pulling my head back, and slapping me full across the face. I took that as a demand for silence, since his lordship did not seem to be in a talkative mood.

I heard him move away from me, and soon I heard the strike of the tinderbox. The room was suddenly pooled in a dim light. I still couldn't see his lordship because he had faced me away from the center of the room. In the pale light, I could see only the door to his lordship's dressing room in front of me.

I felt him come up behind me and tie my legs, which fell just short of the floor, to the legs of the table. They too were sore, but I knew better than to cry out this time. I bit my lip and told myself it was not nearly as bad as the other pain I had experienced that day.

I heard him moving behind me, and I fully expected to feel the sting of his hand of the riding crop at any moment. Instead, I left the cold metal of a knife at the base of my spine, carefully cutting away my corset and the shirt underneath it. It felt wonderful to be free of the constraining material, but I felt so exposed. I was entirely naked before a man, and I felt the heat rising up to my face again.

My legs were spread by the width of the table alone, so it was no difficulty for him to move between my legs. I cried out as he plunged his cock deep into my pussy. While I was sore from the phallus earlier, it was not the pain that caused me to cry out. It was the shame. Even with all the other ways I'd been used, he'd never actually fucked me like this. Up until that moment, I had been holding on to some shred of my virginity, but now that was lost too.

He began to slowly move inside me. It was odd that in my pussy he could feel much larger than I remembered him. But I had no experience with sex, so I did not know if this was at all unusual. I was completely unable to move, so I just gave myself over to the relentless slide of his cock inside my pussy. Even though the humiliation had not passed, I began to feel a building sense of pleasure. I was ashamed of this feeling, but at the same time, it was so much better than anything else I had been made to feel that I almost didn't care.

He pounded into me faster, and the sensation grew stronger. I knew I was going to come, even harder than I had earlier because there was no pain associated with this except a sharp sting when his body touched a sore part of my ass.

I hovered on the brink of an orgasm, ashamed and elated at the same moment, when the door to the dressing room in front of me swung inward and there stood…his lordship.

I stared up at him in confusion, my sluggish pleasure addled brain not quite comprehending what I was seeing. His lordship moved aside, and there in the mirror he used when he dressed, I could see the full reflection of my body stretched out on the table with Ferdy delightedly fucking me from behind.

The shock was terrible, but not enough to stop the inevitable. Tears poured down my face as I watched myself come on Ferdy's awful, violating dick, while he grinned evilly behind me. I strained against the ties at my hands and ankles, and my back arched as I felt my body explode in humiliating delight.

When I was done, Ferdy slowed his pumping and his lordship moved in front of me, staring down at my naked body.

"Well, Mary, I hope you don't mind that I let a diligent servant have a bit of a reward, now do you?"

I stared up at him mutely, the shame and horror rendering me unable to speak.

"You see, Mary, Ferdy came to me yesterday and told me what a merry chase you had led him on. He told me you were a little tease. Is that true?"

I tried to shake my head, but Ferdy grabbed my hair from behind and forced me to nod yes.

"I thought so, you little cock tease. How does it feel to be fucked by someone you refused, slut."

I opened my mouth to answer, but before I could beg him to make Ferdy go away, his lordship stuck his cock inside my mouth, and I could no longer more than a few sounds.

"No, whore, you do not get to speak!" his lordship groaned as he began pumping his cock into my face. "You are nothing but a series of holes for the two of us to enjoy. A warm convenient place for me and my young friend here to pour our cum."

The two men established a rhythm inside me. When one would pull out, the other would push as far in, his lordship hitting the back of my throat and Ferdy touching the top of my pussy. It was both enjoyable and painful to be used by two such well endowed men. I had been right that Ferdy's cock was larger than his lordship's, but his lordship's was still a very substantial size, certainly enough to nearly make me gag when it was deep in my throat.

But there was pleasure here, unlike any I had known before. The now familiar building was starting again, and I tried to give myself over to it.

Ever the mind reader, I heard his lordship's voice over my head, "She's had two orgasms today, Ferdy, which is far more than she deserves. We don't want her to think this is for her pleasure. Why don't you try her ass for a while? I promise you, it's delightful."

"Gladly!" said Ferdy, and I could hear the delight in his voice.

I tried to struggle away, but the ties and his lordship's cock kept me firmly in place as Ferdy slid out of my dripping pussy, and positioned his dick at the very tip of my puckered hole. He waited until his lordship's cock was completely down my throat before ramming his own into my ass. The earlier fucking I had received left me in more pain than anything else, and having a huge cock thrusting into me again was almost more than I could bear. My vision was beginning to narrow in like I was going through a dark tunnel with a light at the end.

I was still be used by two enormous pikestaffs, but there was no longer any pleasure to be found. There was only pain and humiliation as I was used.

They fucked me with what seemed like unending energy, Ferdy occasionally slapping my ass to make me tense on his cock again. But after some time, they both began to speed up.

His lordship pulled out of my mouth at the last second and groaned as he poured white sticky fluid all over my face. Just as he started, Ferdy, too, pulled out of my ass, and I felt the same hot liquid in the small of my back. They both grunted to squirt the last little bit of cum on me, and then moved away.

"I think you can stay there for the night, my cock tease. Remember Mary, never EVER tease a man again," his lordship said as he and Ferdy snuffed out the candles and left the room.