His Love

Story Info
Memories, love of one that he has lost.
444 words
4.22
9.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDH1251
MDH1251
2 Followers

He stands at the window watching the snow fall softly to the ground. Covering the pine trees just to the right of the drive. He see a rabbit slowly hopping across the white snow looking for bits of grass to eat as birds fly overhead.

He turns from the window, walking back over to the bed looking down at her. Her chest is rising and falling as at last she sleeps peacefully. He leans over, brushes her hair up off her forehead, a smile comes upon his face as he stares at her beauty.

His mind wanders back to the years they have had together, wonderful years of love, of learning, of sharing the lifestyle together. He remembers how timid she was at the beginning, like a small puppy, reaching out to be petted and loved.

The day they met, sitting and drinking coffee and talking all day. The questions she had, how excited she was to finally begin the journey with someone that she trusted and loved. The first scene they ever had together, how they talked about it, how willing she was to please.

Their life together had flourshied. Never was there a time that his pride of her did not show. His love for her never faltered. Her pride in him, her love for him always showed in her actions, her words. He remembers how she had always strived to be the perfect sub for him, always asking questions, wanting more to learn, always asking for more, then in her soft musical voice, always saying.."Thank you Master for teaching this girl."

He remembers the time, few that they were, he had had to punish her, how she would take the punishment so proudly, with never a whimper, how his heart would ache for her as he punished her. It was always hard for him to punish her, always feeling her pain as his own. She would come into his arms afterwards, apologizing, holding onto him, waiting for his calm words to sooth her soul.

A beautiful life together that had been shared by two that were as one, Master/sub. Lovers, lovers that explored, that shared.

Her breathing becomes labored, her eyes open and she sees him sitting there. A smile crosses her face as he reaches out taking her small frail hand into his, bringing it to his lips, kissing it. Her eyes close, her breath stops for the last time. With tears streaming down his face, he leans down, kisses her foreheard, "I love you girl, my sweet devoted sub."

He rises, turns toward the door with one last look back at his devoted sub and leaves the room.

MDH...

MDH1251
MDH1251
2 Followers