His Lucky Week

Story Info
A threesome sequel to His Lucky Day.
901 words
3.98
16k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
literot
literot
39 Followers

I hope you read my account of how I took Lee's virginity and started the tuition to turn him into a generous lover, making sure that he will make many girls happy in the future. I also hinted at where my training of him would go next.

Lee is a fitness enthusiast and likes to go to his boxing club on a Tuesday, insisting it's better than any workout in a gym, before going out for a couple of beers with his friends. Boxing club doesn't seem a great alternative to a night with me when I can give him a much more satisfying workout, but boys will be boys.

On the upside, his solid pectoral muscles and arms, not to mention granite like legs and belly, confirm his opinion of the club, and, well, I'm not complaining as I too benefit from his physique.

Good news, boxing club was cancelled on Tuesday for some reason, and he called to ask if he could come over for some more 'training.'

Perhaps it was the devil in me, but as it had been suggested to me that his education should include a threesome, and once I knew he was available, I called my friend Rebecca to see how she was fixed, and she saw no reason for not having a threesome because she was at home and feeling very horny. She jumped in her car straightaway.

Rebecca really is a character and much more outrageous than myself, and whereas I am ten years older than Lee, she is even older than that. When I first mentioned her age, Lee immediately got hard and excited so I reckoned he would be up for his next lesson.

Having only recently experienced sex with another girl myself, namely Rebecca, this was another opportunity to taste the sweet joys of girl-girl love, knowing that my prime needs would be met by Lee when we had finished.

Rebecca and I made super girly love to each other whilst Lee watched his face turning purple with excitement, his cock red and almost threatening, he was so ready.

We beckoned him towards us, and he moved to the bed, his eyes ablaze with lust.

Lee had told me that he watched a lot of porn, which had rather disappointed me, but it was obvious that he used this experience with us on Tuesday.

As expected, damn it, he wanted Rebecca first. She knelt on the bed, raising what can only be described as her glorious arse into the air and I took hold of his erection and guided it into my best friend. Ever hopeful, I knelt next to her in the same position. I too am proud of my rear, and from Lee's viewpoint, how he didn't cum just from the view, I'll never know - perhaps he let off steam before coming over.

Surprise, surprise, after a few thrusts into Rachels already dripping pussy, he pulled out and in a flash was deep inside me. I gasped in pleasure and surprise.

It felt glorious as he fucked me, whilst Rebecca mauled my tits and kissed me passionately; then just as suddenly as he had plundered my pussy, he withdrew and ploughed back, root deep, into Rebecca.

His staying power is impressive for an eighteen-year-old who has only recently lost his virginity. His urge to fuck us both, and I hope his keenness that we should both be satisfied, went on for quite some time.

Fucking Rebecca and then fucking me in such a professional way, he could only have learnt from his porn movies as no way had I taught or explained to him how to satisfy two girls in that way. Perhaps porn is not all bad.

Finally, Rebecca orgasmed long and hard as I held her hand, a moment I always enjoy with my close friend. I think we both wondered who would be the beneficiary of his seed when he finally came.

Having seen Rebecca right, he quickly switched back and was deep inside me.

God! I must have done a really good job on Lee, and he had certainly absorbed my training with the additional benefit of his own flavour of porn experience, even if he's still not as good as his teacher!

He made me cum, and my body thrashed like a snake as the ripples of supreme ecstasy sent me to heaven. I sensed he was once more about to withdraw from me so with my strong, well exercised vaginal muscles, I squeezed and gripped his erect cock, releasing and gripping again and again.

I was desperate to be filled with his spunk, and I didn't know if this was what he intended, but he had no choice but to empty his balls inside me as I rejoiced in taking his milky cum, flooding me internally in the way I love.

I think Rebecca had wanted him to cum inside her, as she would, but it wasn't to be that time. Being such a good friend, though, he did fuck her to completion later with my blessing, the smile on her face worth my sacrifice.

My bed easily copes with three and we all slept together, waking early enough to drained him again in the morning.

So now that's two of my guys Rebecca has fucked and I'm kinda waiting for two of hers in the near future.

She owes me.

literot
literot
39 Followers