His Mark

Story Info
Master marks His pet with fire.
2.3k words
4.32
28.5k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The relentless buzzing between her widely bound thighs was torturous. The magic wand was affixed against her throbbing clit, but the pressure was light, only allowing her to stay on the very edge of release.

her muscles tightened and relaxed, rippling under the soft flesh of her arms and back, as she pulled against the leather that bound her wrists above her head. her hips tried desperately to move deeper against the tormenting device, but were locked in place by thick unyielding leather and the unforgiving table edge.

she tried to push up onto the balls of her feet only to discover her lower back was equally held into place and her thighs fully controlled by leather straps trapping them to the legs of the table.

A whimper filled with frustration, need and desire resounded in her throat, muted by the rubber filling her mouth. Each shaky inhale, filled with the intoxicating scent of rich leather, pushed her breasts and taunt aching nipples deeper against the leather bound tabletop, reminding her of her equally inescapable state. she could feel her juices welling and moving slickly over the bulbous head of the magic wand filling the room with her unique scent.

she imagined what she must look like, her ass and glistening sex open and vulnerable to anything He wished to do, her body trembling with lusty heated need and her willingness to be in this position.

she could feel His presence close to the table's edge, His watchful eyes taking in her bound form. A shiver swam her spine and settled electrically in her core driving her lustful wantonness higher.

A smile played at His lips as He drank in His bound and helpless pet, watching as her muscles trembled beneath her soft flesh while the wand worked its magic. her stormy eyes were dark and clouded as she rolled them upward to His face as He leaned close and whispered hotly against her ear, "it's almost time pet."

The sound of His voice, His undeniable scent and the soft caress of His breath setting fires against her already heated flesh. A moan poured from her throat bordering on a growl, as the frustration build to an almost unbearable pinnacle. she saw the smile on His face grow with sinful wickedness as her moaning growl met His ears.

she pulled and bucked against her tight bonds once again, desperate to relieve the overwhelming pressure boiling in her core, to no avail. she was unmistakably trapped, well within His control and relishing each delicious torment.

she watched Him move out of her line of vision only to feel a sharp smack to her exposed ass causing intense whorish moans to pour from her throat while His handprint burned in stark contrast to the creamy flesh and caused her cunt to twitch. His smile grew in intensity at her moans, the sound of flesh meeting flesh and the thought of how His permanent mark will look emblazoned onto her flesh.

she felt Him move on to the fire that held the metal and His mark. she turned her head against the table, her eyes widening as uncontrollable fear loomed once more within her.

He pulled on a thick glove and pulled the heated handle from the embers to reveal the white glow of His mark. He saw the fear in her eyes just as He brought the brand free of the heat. her eyes flashed from the searing metal to His face, noticing the slight frown as He studied the glowing letters, unsatisfied with it He plunged it back into the hungry embers and pulled the glove off placing it back where He found it.

Stepping close to her once again He whispered low and husky against her ear, "a few minutes more pet then it will be ready. Are you ready to receive My mark pet?"

A long low whimper filled with desire and laced lightly with the fear He saw in her eyes, resounded in the air in answer to His question. The saliva that had built in her mouth seeped out around the ball, coating her cheek wetly as she nodded. Hearing her whimper and noting the nod of her head He knew deep down she hungered to bear His mark, yes she was afraid, but she also needed this as much as He needed to mark her. He smiled and ran His hand over her back gently feeling her muscles trembling beneath His fingertips and palm, whispering words of encouragement deliciously in her ear, easing her fears. He knew this was not easy for her and had incorporated the magic wand to temper her fear and build her lusty passion so when He placed the fiery brand to her flesh she would feel the exquisite mix of pleasure and pain. He was proud that she had grown to discover that receiving His brand was no longer a limit for her and knew she would wear His mark with pride and honor.

she relaxed under His attentions and encouraging whispers. her whimpers and moans, no longer bearing a hint of the fear, filled the room as her core continued to boil. she was so very close. All she needed was His approval and she'd willingly fall into the pleasurable abyss, but His instructions were clear and tumbled in her hazy mind as relentlessly as the wand buzzed at her throbbing clit.

He saw her relax, her mind once more focused on the torment between her widely bound thighs. He moved to the fire, slipping on the glove and pulled the glowing metal from the heat. He glanced to her seeing that her lusty eyes were upon Him but the fear she exhibited before was nowhere to be seen and the whorish moans that met His ears were a clear indication that she was ready.

Easy strides brought Him to her once more, the fire illuminating the sheen of sweat over her body, His free hand reaching out and lightly traveling from her shoulders down to the swell of her tempting ass. He hooked a nearby low stool with the toe of His boot and brought it close with a scraping sound. He felt her tense briefly beneath His hand as the sound found its way to her ears.

Bringing His hand lower over the left cheek of her ass as He settled Himself on the hard wood seat, His eyes were met with her swollen pussy and trickling wetness. His inhales heavily laden with her lusty scent. Lowering His hand further His strong fingers finding the handle of the wand, slick with her essence, and grasping it firmly.

she whimpered and moaned through the waves of buzzing torment, so close, so very close. she wasn't sure if she could hold back the torrent that burned within her much longer and sensed that He knew that as He retrieved the glowing metal from the feeding fire. she almost exploded as His hand touched her sweat slick flesh, sending her further along the edge she'd been riding for so long now. The scraping stool registered in her lust-clouded mind and she couldn't control the brief tensing in her body. her saliva continued to coat her cheek as it spilled out around the invading ball making it difficult for her to swallow but still allowing for her heated moans to pour out and fill the room with the sounds of her wantonness.

she knew He sat on the stool, knew what filled His vision, knew that each breath He took was flooded with her scent and knowing only drove her into an even higher lusty state. she felt His hand leave her overheated body, felt the slightest pressure on the wand as He grasped the handle and one thought reverberated in her mind...it was time.

He watched her intently while holding the handle and feeling the relentless buzzing against His palm, listened as she moaned and whimpered around the gag. His eyes shifted to the hot metal in His other hand and slowly brought it close to the soft flesh high on her inner thigh, readying the mark to be placed. He had little doubt that she could feel the heat close so her and knew that at any moment He would sear her with it.

she felt His gaze upon her briefly, then the heat, only inches away from her tender flesh. she could sense His patience but also His urgency to lay His burning mark upon her, to claim her, to make her completely His but even those thoughts became rapidly lost in her lust-clouded mind. her own senses were overloaded and she reveled in the electric state.

He took a firmer grip on the buzzing handle, then without warning pushed it up, deeper against her throbbing clit while saying loudly, "Cum pet, cum hard and long!"

He knew she wouldn't be able to keep the orgasm from peaking and breaking within her and was rewarded with her pleasurable screams from behind the ball, her pussy thoroughly coating His hand as her body lost control. He watched her, waiting for her to reach the height of pleasure and as she did, He pressed the searing hot brand to her flesh silently counting the seconds in His mind.

she was lost in a sea of lust when He suddenly pushed the bulbous head of the wand hard against her aching needy clit, coupled with His approval she allowed the sea to consume her completely. Falling eagerly into the blackness of pure pleasure, riding the waves that crest and broke through her bound form, then...pain...intense searing pain blending with the pleasure, ripping husky screams from her dry tortured throat while she pulled vainly at the leather encircling her wrists.

He held the brand against her and counted out 10 seconds, then tossed it away with a clattering sound across the floor. His eyes gleamed with pride as He looked upon the swollen angry flesh in the shape of His initials. He tore His eyes from His mark to her once again. her body was tense as she continued to orgasm and mentally come to terms with the pain He'd just inflicted upon her, the sounds pouring from her throat were like music to His ears.

He pressed the wand harder against her moving it along her slick weeping cunt and hypersensitive clit as He pushed her into orgasmic bliss repeatedly, letting the pleasure override the pain. His cock strained against the heavy denim wanting to feel pleasurable release but He blocked that from His mind, indeed He wanted to fuck her, but also wanted to be there for her to let her know how proud and honored He was that she now bore His mark.

her mind was a blur of pleasure and pain. she couldn't process it and simply devoured both sensations and marveled at the intensity. she knew she couldn't do this again, but having both sensations so blindly assaulting her was something she'd not soon forget, nor would she forget when she saw, and felt His mark now permanently burned into her flesh. she didn't feel the brand leave her body, didn't hear it clatter across the floor, she did however feel Him move the wand deeper pushing her into orgasm after orgasm, pleasure filling her to overflowing.

He released the wand letting it fall back to its former position. He knew in her state of continual orgasms it wouldn't have to be pressed as firmly to her and still cause her to cum. He wanted her to cum for a long while yet. He wanted her tired and worn out, so she would be able to rest and not dwell on the pain.

He rose and collected the anti-bacterial ointment, sterile dressing and surgical tape and sat back down. His eyes roamed over the dark red flesh as He removed the cap from the ointment and squeezed a moderate amount to His fingertips then carefully applied it to His trembling pet and swollen hot flesh, listening for any sounds of serious discomfort from her.

Smiling as her screams melted into intense moans and whimpers, He reluctantly covered the bright flesh with the dressing firmly attaching it with the tape. The aftercare of such a wondrous mark was of great importance. He didn't want His pet getting an infection or His mark to be marred by some unforeseen event before it had the chance to heal properly. Once that was done and He was satisfied with the work, He reached over and flicked the wand off, His eyes roaming her quivering body, drinking in the sight of His spent slut.

she wasn't aware of His attentions to the fiery brand, didn't know He'd applied the ointment or dressed it, she was lost in oblivion. she wasn't even consciously aware that He'd turned the wand off. her entire body ached inside and out, her muscles twitched uncontrollably and whimpers moved in her throat. All she really knew was that she's found heaven so many times she'd lost count as she lay across the table in the pool of sweat, saliva and tears.

He rose once again, pushing the stool out of the way, and moved around the table to her bound wrists. Whispering softly not sure she'd even hear Him, "pet, I'm unbinding you now but I want you to stay still, let your muscles remember their purpose."

He worked the leather carefully and released her wrists then He unbuckled the ball gag and gently pulled it free. He made His way down her prone glistening form and unbuckled the strap at her lower back, then the straps binding her thighs. He knew she wouldn't be able to stand, not with her muscles twitching as they were. she was sight...sweaty, flushed, exhausted and glowing. He gathered her in His strong arms, listening to her soft whimpers and purrs, holding her to Him and in His silent embrace letting her know He was there and oh so proud of her.