His Master's Voice

Story Info
18th birthday present turns her into a sex slave.
866 words
3.54
55.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers

I don’t remember were it all began but all I remember is Michael he was my first and my only lover, I live for him and him alone.

My name is Glory I am 22 years of age I am 5”4’ 120lb I have brown eyes and red hair. Michael and I have known each other since kinder garden it only seemed only natural that he should be my first lover.

It happened on my 18th birthday we got drunk and it was then as we walked across the midtown park he tuned to me and told me to kneel, I just did it the grass was damp and my bare knees squelched into the soft ground. Michael undid his belt and put it around my neck he pulled it tight and I felt it grip on my soft skin. I started to choke and screamed for him to stop as I screamed I felt the belt slackened slightly and I gulped down a breath of air.

Michael then asked. “Do you love me?”

I said “Yes of coarse I do, you know that.” He looked down at me and I gulped down another breath of air, then he pulled on the belt again and I felt my life draining from my body. He undid his trousers and his stiff penis slipped out into the night air, it looked massive with the moonlight shining on it.

I started to feel light headed and seemed to be passing out he must have realised this and loosened the belt again as the air hit my lungs my mouth open, as I did he pushed his rod into my mouth and deep into my throat and once again I was unable to breath he held me there for what seemed like an hour then he started to bob my head up and down his length.

What had I done to deserve this why was he treating me like this, he was now thrusting his penis so hard into me that I could feel my lips bruising with every thrust, there seemed no let up he had got into a rhythm but it was fast and furious each thrusts harder and harder until I felt his body started to convulse and he shot his load down my throat holding me there until I swallowed every drop.

He pulled out of me with the same force he had conducted the whole episode he told me to stand and then said. “Take them off.” I looked at him not sure what he wanted me to do, he grabbed my skirt and lifted it to my waist and with one movement my knickers were down to my knees, lifting one leg at a time I removed them off and handed them to Michael, he wiped his Penis off then told me to open my mouth I just did as he asked without question he rolled my knickers into a ball then pushed them into my mouth.


He grabbed the belt and gave it a tug he then said. “Put me away.” And I slipped his Penis back into his jeans and zipped him up he lead me across the park by the belt as if I was a dog; I just followed unable to say a word. As we walked I started to taste my own sent in my mouth but this was not the same as I had tasted before when I licked my fingers after masturbating it was my first taste of him my master a taste that I was to learn to know and love so very well.

We got to my house at about 11pm the lights were off so I knew every one was asleep I was so relived that no one had seen me with my knees muddy and my knickers stuffed in my mouth. As soon as I got on my porch Michael told me to kneel I tried to turn to face him but he pushed me down facing the door he lifted my skirt up and slipped a finger I just felt my slit open and except him he finer fucked me for about 10 minutes I could feel my self getting wetter with each thrust.

I wanted him to fuck me there and then but I was totally under his control I felt him remove my fingers then I heard his zipper he pushed his penis into me and I opened up to him as he started to fuck me hard and fast there was no pain just a rhythmic sensation deep within me, in and out in and out. I didn’t want my first time to be like this but I was happy it was Michael.

I didn’t cum but I did feel Michael louse his load into me. he withdrew as fast has he entered me he wiped his penis on my ass got up and removed the belt from my neck and left me there without a word.

No romance just sex, animal passion. I knew it then as I know it now I am his bitch for him to do with as he pleased, with me a willing respondent.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers