His Metamorphosis into a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some two hours later...

She had by now concluded that her boyfriend was now a she. A girl that did not possess a history (a nameless Jane Doe), the two were utterly at a loss on how to move about making the best of the situation. Still, Jennifer remained calm as possible given the situation. Her first task was to come up with an identity. She settled on a friend (that would be staying with her). The two of them settled on the name Katie Monroe. She liked the last name Monroe and he liked the first name, Katie.

Over the course of an hour, the two of them sketched together a biography. She was a family friend. They had been in high school together. Due to a family emergency, she would be staying (at least the weekend) with her other two roommates, Cassandra Robinson and Carmella Woods. Kate would be staying in their four bedroom dormitory unit (which was actually more of an apartment). The girl who had originally been assigned to the room had moved out after she got pregnant from having lots of unprotected sex with her boyfriend (Tamara Walsh). Even after having an abortion, her family, mother mostly, insisted she return home. They planned for her to go to a private university in Southern California.

Having rehearsed her background, Kate, formerly Wade was now comfortable with her origins. That is, provided the questioning did not get too deep. Waiting until it was late in the afternoon, the two girl sneak into his former room, and remove his important belongings. That afternoon, through the online registration system he stated his intention to take a temporary leave. An extended absence, to find what he wanted from life. Kate than proceeded to registered a PO Box in an adjoining city and had the papers forwarded there. By the end of the night, Wade Cole had simply disappeared... at least for the time being. They would have to at some point work on him returning. Whether this was even possible, neither of them knew.

Still, some two hours earlier. The girls made it into the unit and unpacked much of his belongings (though Jennifer hides the majority of the items not put into storage). With little left over, she moves over some of her own clothing because they are roughly the same size (except for bust size). This was solved by taking a few bras that Carmella owned. The girl had some many lingerie items, it was doubtful that she would be able to place a missing bra or two (in this case three).

Finally, after getting permission for her stay with the floor RA, she cleared it with her fellow roommate by cell-phone, and setting up her room, Jennifer had only one more question for Kate. It was not an easy question to ask though.

Kate at one point noticed her silence. It was as if she was eying her friend. It was not in a lustful way though. Instead, it was as if she wanted to ask her something but did not know the right words.

Becoming frustrated and bored by her friend's inaction, "What?" Kate inquired.

A long pause came between the two of them. "How much of a woman are you exactly, Katie?"

"Huh?" Katie responded.

Silence followed between the two of them. Clearing her throat, she huskily inquired, "Do you think you will get a period?"

Looking back at her, she suddenly realized the complexities of her new found life. Shrugging her shoulders, "Probably, I am pretty sure that I am all female."

Silence, another pregnant pause between the two of them, finally Jennifer spoke up, "Well than maybe we should start you on a birth control pill, it might help reduce your flow, otherwise, a period can be a real distraction. I'll see about getting you into the health center tomorrow morning." For a minute, Kate seemed to have come to the conclusion that she was a student. This of course was absurd, wasn't it? It was actually more than little uncomfortable. Jennifer seemed more at ease around Kate than she did his former identity of Wade. This worried him. He rationalized that maybe she was trying to transfer her feelings of puzzlement and confusion into a sense of finally getting the sister she had never had. She after all had grown up in a family with four other brothers and she had been the only girl besides her mother.

Her only other advice before her two roommates arrived home for the night was to tell Kate to watch out for Carmella.

"Why?"

Pause. "Well, Carmella is sort of into gals. She claims to be bi-sexual, but Cassandra and I think she is more of a lesbian. She is likely to find you very appealing, she likes Mediterranean women. Just a friendly word of warning, be friendly but not too friendly."

"Okay," Kate had responded.

12