His Mistress was his Master

Story Info
He may be smooth, but his mistress puts him in his place.
6k words
3.56
5.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been maybe four or five days since he had made it with a woman. He had been buried, figuratively in paperwork and general pencil pushery. Slade, his gray-haired, wide-bellied boss counted on him to make him look good, and he had clutched it out over a grueling two-day period. He was very professional, but now that business was taken care of, it was time to take care of business. He rubbed his eyes as he walked around his huge desk, and made a beeline from his study to his room, where he stripped from his gray pinstriped suit, leaving it lazily on the floor, which he knew would make his mistress unhappy, but she wasn't around.

His naked form appeared underneath the shower as if made of wax or marble. He had a bit of a belly, which no one who didn't see him naked would believe, and he had huge protruding pecs, and large, sinewy arms and legs. He soaped up his entire body as he had now showered for the first time since the previous morning. He thought of succumbing to his instinct and rubbing a load out of his huge, nine inch member, but he knew he'd be less likely to go out and find tail if he did. Plus, on the off chance his mistress summoned him, he wanted as large as a load for her as possible.

After drying himself, shaving and slipping into jeans and a fitted shirt and stylish 80's era gym shoes, hopped into his old Chevy and made a beeline for the local "family" restaurant where 18-29 year olds served fries and beers with their tits out. He was hungry, having not eaten since before going to the office earlier that morning, and though he was fairly confident (100% sure) he could get some from one of these ladies, he did need to eat if he was going to hunt, so to speak.

He nervously fondled his recently smoothed chin as he entered the establishment. He wasn't disappointed as he was greeted by two blonds who might have been nineteen or in their early twenties. They brightened when they saw him and their breasts almost seemed to perk up, and the one on the left said, "You look like shit," and the other one giggled behind her hand.

He smiled, "Been working hard."

The other blond piped up, "You were hardly working."

The genuine smile this statement gave him, brightened the two of their's. "You caught me," he almost growled. "Can I just sit anywhere? You guys don't seem busy."

"Only if I can," the first blond said, and he raised his eyebrows. He kept eye contact with the two of them as he retreated to a table, and the staredown didn't break until the next customers, two white guys, probably truckers or farmers, came in and the two blonds had to seat them.

He didn't need to see the menu, he instead spent his alone time perusing the different girls. For the most part, all of the waitresses were beautiful, sort of a prerequisite for the job. But he was looking for the most beautiful. He was looking for the gem, the cream of the crop. And he think he spotted her when his own waitress, a stacked red-haired girl with obviously pierced nipples, approached and he saw her right beyond her chest flesh. She was a light-skin Mexican girl, probably, and her ass was huge in her skimpy skirt, and she was busting a table, sweat dripping down her face. Her facial features may have been a little plain, but the way they came together made for a beautiful woman.

"Would you like a menu, babe?" his waitress said knocking him out of his trance. The gem had finally finished busting that table, and turned and made eye contact with him from afar, momentarily before quickly breaking it and rushing behind the bar. The look that she gave confirmed to him that she would soon be another conquest. He genuinely wondered if she knew at that moment.

He then looked at the red-haired girl, eyes first, then breast then eyes. He slyly made it seem like he was gathering her name, and said, "No thanks, Jasmine, I know what i want," finishing with a smile.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm sure you do. Good save."

He laughed. She continued, "Almost believed you too. What will it be?"

He laughed again. "I'll have thirty wings, hot hot, hot. A bunch of fries on a plate, and a pitcher of shandy."

"Damn, daddy. You got people coming?"

He merely grinned.

"I seriously ask because we're only supposed to give pitchers to parties of at least two."

The gem had appeared behind the bar behind Jasmine's shoulder and stared at him, he stared back as he said maybe a little loudly, "Next you'll tell me you need to see my ID?"

Jasmine said, "Yes, would be nice."

He then looked her in the eye. She said, "Way to make a scene tough guy. You know I don't care, just don't forget to tip your waitress, ya know?"

He had looked back at the gem, who was now busting a table two tables away, he said, "Thank you miss," and took his hand in hers, and kissed it. When she opened it, it had two twenty dollar bills folded neatly. She grinned, "No, thank you. Is there anything else you need?"

He looked at her again, and could clearly see her shiver as he asked, "Do you think I need anything else?"

She smiled and walked through the swinging door mumbling something about putting his order in immediately. The gem meanwhile, must have had some special bond with the table with the amount of attention she paid it. He smiled and said lowly, "Miss?"

She turned around immediately. "Oh," she said, "Did you need something."

He summoned her with a finger. "I'm waiting on beer, but could I have a soda? I'm so thirsty."

"Sure," she said nonchalantly as she walked by him with no eye contact, returning with a Sprite.

"Thank you miss, when are you off?"

She turned a little pink, "Twelve, or whenever we're done cleaning."

It was now about 7:30. "What are you doing then?"

She raised her eyebrows. He thought he could see her goosebumps as she answered, "Why do you ask?"

Before he could answer, one of the two truckers screamed from the other side of the restaurant, "Hey, baby, you gonna take my order, or ya gonna be talking to the pretty boy over there all night? Guess you don't want my money?"

"Yea, Lena," Jasmine the waitress comes out holding beer and a plate of fries. "He's mine."

The girl called Lena shuffled towards the two truckers, who proceeded to berate and verbally assault her as she took their order. He turned to Jasmine, who was pouring him a glass of beer into a cold glass while smiling at him. She finished and said, "Your wings should be right out," almost stuffing her breast into his face. He smiled, on the off chance that he couldn't get Lena, Jasmine seemed like a sure thing.

Over the next hour, he ate wings and drank beer and flirted with every waitress within 30 feet of his table. Lena only came by once, but he said, something sly that he thinks landed. After he was finished,he thoroughly washed his hands, though he had eaten unusually cleanly for such a messy meal. And although he had drank a pitcher of beer, he felt totally in control of his facilities, just with the side effect of feeling good. He then took a piss before washing his hands again. He looked at himself in the mirror before swaggering out of the bathroom.

Lena was cleaning the table of the truckers who were leaving with grumbles, with their apparent failure to seduce Lena. Big surprise. He walked up behind her and asked her to leave early.

She jumped when she heard him, and said she couldn't do that. They talked for a few more minutes, and although it must have been impossible, as they talked, it seemed as if he grew steadily taller and she continually shrank. After about ten minutes, she was convinced that she wanted to leave with him. He looked over his shoulder to his table, to see Jasmine looking around, apparently thinking he had run out on the bill. He told her, "You go tell your boss you have to go, I'll go pay my bill."

Jasmine looked unsure of how she was going to do this, but she also looked as if she would no matter what. He walked up behind Jasmine and handed her a fifty dollar bill. He asked her what time she was getting off.

"12, or whatever time we're done cleaning, unfortunately."

He smiled, "That is unfortunate. But, whenever you're welcome to come over. I have beer, and I know you want to relax after a hard day of getting your tits stared at."

They both laughed. He handed her his card. She took a look before smiling up at him, "Okay, James."

She winked as she retreated into the kitchen, just as Lena was coming out. She walked up to him and asked lowly, "My place?"

***

Twenty minutes later, after he had followed her to her her place, he was in her room slowly stripping his clothes off, as he waited for her to come from the shower. He looked around to see that she must not have men over often, as many feminine products lined her dresser. He stopped snooping immediately when Lena reemerged from her bathroom in a bathrobe, water still dripping down her legs and from her hair. She sort of gasped when she noticed James was stark naked. He walked up to her, and his hardening cock continued to harden as he grabbed her ass beneath her robe, and kissed her on the mouth. She sort of collapsed in his arms and probed his mouth with her tongue.

He grabbed the rope around her robe and asked her about work. "If I'm able to, I'll probably go back and help them close, but Marv was cool with me leaving so, no big deal."

He then pulled the rope and dropped her robe and began to kiss on her bare shoulders. If she melted before, she turned into a puree at that point, moaning as his tongue and lips kissed her shoulders neck and ears. He pulled her onto him and they collapsed onto her bed.

He then flipped her over, so she was on the bottom and began to kiss her again, grinding his hard cock into her midsection. She moaned into his mouth as his left hand drifted to her clit and his excitement raised as he noticed the already thoroughly soaked pussy. He then kissed down her chin and down her neck again. She was squirming now, and he was still diddling her pussy and clitoris as his mouth found one of her pink nipples and he worked it around.

Lena now audibly moaned a low, "Fuuuuuuuck," as James continued to get to work. He switched nipples to her delight before kissing down her belly passed her belly ring and down to her exposed pussy. He didn't mind hair at all on a pussy, but the sight of the young bald pussy pushed his excitement higher, improbably. "Nineteen," she had said when he asked her her age at the restaurant.

With his hand still working her big natural titties, he began to tease the poor girl. He kissed her clit directly, a peck really, before then kissing around her thigh and the sides of her pussy. His lips were almost as wet as hers from the one kiss. She was positively squirming as he kissed around, before she finally moan-begged, "Please, eat my pussy I can't take it."

That was all the encouragement James needed. Before 'please' was even passed her lips James dove in tongue-first into her soaking bud. He spread her lips until it was exposed before he licked her clitoris. This encouraged guttural moans from Lena and she had her hand on the back of his head. He then put his nose directly onto her clitoris, and began to eat her pussy lips from that angle. Her pussy almost began to leak and she said, "Oh, fuuuuuck, nigga that feels so good."

Not willing to stop teasing that easily, he stopped eating her pussy and began kissing it along with her lower legs and continuing to go lower and lower. A few times he kissed her freshly showered asshole, but mostly he kissed around it, enjoying the wetness of her pussy and how good he was making her feel. Then he heard what he was waiting for, but it was so faint he wasn't sure. So he said, "What?" as he continued doing what he was doing.

She moaned and squirmed before she yelled, "Eat my asshole." He put his tongue into her asshole, and her pussy did leak, it slowly dribbled down onto James' tongue and into her asshole. She was moaning incessantly now and James' cock might explode. He put it in front of her face, and though she was still shivering, she took the thick cock into her mouth licking along it as well. He diddled her clit and threw his head back and began to fuck her mouth. She moaned and moved his hand as she began to rub her own clit, undoubtedly in her favorite way, and jerked his dick with the other hand as she sucked him. She took it out, "It's soooo big, I want you to fuck me. Do you have a condom?"

James produced a condom seemingly from thin air and slid it onto his cock, and he pulled her up and put his tongue into her mouth. "You ready, baby?"

She nodded and turned and put her pussy in front of James' thick sheathed cock and began to play with her pussy. He jerked his cock and moaned as he looked at this teenaged hottie play with her soaking wet pussy, nearly begging for him to fuck her. Two hours ago, he was doing math in a suit, and now he was going to add to his list of conquests. He spit on his dick tip, (more habit as her pussy was completely slick) and slowly pushed it at her entrance. She moaned when he got the first two inches of his cock into her second ring.

She stopped rubbing her clit at that point, because it was apparently too much sensation. James couldn't help but agree, as he felt the condom spread out the feeling of the pussy moisture, in the same way a boxing glove spreads the power of a punch. When he was five inches in, or a little over halfway, he stopped pushing, and started pulling and started fucking her with just half of his cock. Her pussy's temperature raised ten Fahrenheit when she resumed the rubbing of her clitoris.

At this point, they were both moaning, and Lena was grabbing onto her sheets as she struggled to keep her back arch as James' thick cock probed her guts. When she felt she needed a break, James just happened to pull out his cock. She took in air, and then she gasped it all out as James licked from her clit, up her lips, to her asshole five or six times. Before she could even react, he thrust about to where he was before and she instinctively ran from the cock, and moaned into the sheets. James then gripped her hips and began to saw his cock into her soaking pussy, getting deeper all the while.

Lena was salivating, and drooled onto her sheets as James plunged his cock into her soul. He then pushed in all the way, and pushed her onto the bed. She screamed as he was now mounted and completely buried into her red hot pussy. After a minute of being still, while she diddled her pussy, James began to resume his sawing. Lena again moaned as James now was using his entire nine inches to push her guts around. He put his hands on her huge ass and stuffed his dick into her pussy. She was moaning and rubbing her clit as it leaked onto her sheets. She then, improbably since he was pushing down on her ass, began to throw her ass back onto his thick cock. This next sequence of events happened so quickly after she began to do this, literally over twenty seconds: For the first ten seconds, she moaned in a low tone, "Fuuuuck," and her pussy began to leak like a spigot. James was moaning too as the sensation of the soaking pussy mixed with the low resistance as he pushed in and out, was amazing.

The next ten seconds were topsy-turvy, as Lena yelled out, "I'm coming."

James smiled as he probed her soaking insides and rather snidely said, "I know, baby."

She said, "No, I mean- oh fuck."

She stopped trying to explain and just let it explain itself. She must've come again, on top of the one she was having, because the low friction turned to extreme friction, as her pussy walls clamped his cock, and made it feel as it were in a cement mixer. As soon as she achieved that orgasm, he started coming as well, testing the holding power of the condom as he came an enormous load into it. The two just moaned as he kept stroking with his softening cock into her soaked pussy.

When he was done moving, the two just collapsed, with James cock still buried into Lena's love. They were both in a state of being that could be described as bliss. But, all good things come to an end, and Lena must have come back to earth and she said, "I could probably make it back, it's only eleven!"

She hopped from the bed and began to dress. James didn't care, but he was trying to be as lazy as possible and said, "The dollars you'd make wouldn't even be worth the drive back."

Lena, slipping her work shirt over her perky tits said, "You're right, but I could show them I'm a contributing member of the team.'

"I thought you said, Marv didn't care."

She was applying makeup in her mirror, and said, "I don't know. I'm just gonna head back."

James had approached his clothes in a pile on the floor and checked his cell phone. He was hoping not to see a text from his mistress, as he knew he wouldn't be able to give her a suitable load. She hadn't texted him, but he did have a text from an unsaved number. "Hey, James, it's Jasmine. I'm fresh off, where did you live again?"

James looked up at Lena with keys in hand, ready to head back to work. "Ready?" she asked.

He didn't know how to tell her she wasn't needed back at her job without telling her he was going to fuck her co-worker, so he said, "Yes," before dressing within a minute and shuffling out in front of her.

***

"Are you sure you don't wanna drink, Dean?" Slade was slurring at James.

He merely grinned at his enormous boss, "Yea, I'm sure. I gotta drive."

Slade snorted, but still smiled, "Worst excuse I've ever heard. You've driven drunk a million times, and Lord knows the money you milk from me, you can afford a cab."

James sort of shrugged and Slade, with much cooperation from James as he was taller, put his arm around James' shoulders. "Dean, that was a great presentation. I don't know what else i expected, but it was great. You crunched all the numbers, and I just had to read the bullets. It's great."

James shrugged again, and slipped his boss' grip and picked up the bottle of whiskey he had just opened. A quick glance at the label showed that it was, imported, and at least twenty years old. Slade continued as James put down the no doubt expensive bottle, "I don't know what I'd do without you. James, remind me. How old are you."

"Thirty five."

"Thirty five? Thirty five, this boy says. When I was thirty five I was celebrating my second year anniversary of passing the bar, and here you are, able to be the lead lawyer at any firm, and under my thumb because he likes the anonymity," he shook his head and took a swig of the drink, cut heavily with ice cubes. "But you won't have a choice, when I die," he laughed. "It's not cut and dry, cuz' of the other bastard's names on the wall, but when I die, let's say I'll strongly suggest that you become the finger pointer here."

James nodded. Slade: "You're like a son to me. You sure I can't get ya to drink?" Another nod. "Ah! All business no pleasure with you! Well go, go celebrate lining my pockets another layer thicker my boy. And send in Susan as you pass, there's a big growing problem." And he sort of sickly laughed.

James smiled and left, and before he could even open his mouth, Susan, Slade's assistant made a gagging motion. "Believe me, Dean, I heard him. It's a problem but it don't grow much." James grinned. "Congrats by the way. I know it was easy for you, but you are making this building huge money. It's so sexy." He smiled at her. "You look good in a gray suit, buy a couple more." He laughed genuinely as he began his trip across the building to his office.

The building was designed by a Japanese woman, and she said it was designed to have two huge power centers, like the prongs in an outlet, and from there the power would be shot throughout the rest of the building. James thought it made no sense, but the senior partners were desperate for "Fresh breath" and decided a reconstruction, or construction really, an entirely new building would usher it in. If only the old nasty men knew how to give themselves fresh breath.

12