His Mother's Fulfillment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A kiss was firmly planted right in the centre of her, her hips drove off the bed in total surprise and yet she had watched him do it, it threw her head backwards, her body arched, dropped back and her hips thrust up to meet their lovers lips. Jed sucked her in, held them, then dipped his tongue all the way right into the middle of her wondrous love pot, her furry cup. Mia cried out in ecstasy, another orgasm drove through her, her hands were in his hair holding, pressing him to her, she felt his teeth grinding her, tongue swathing around, and his mouth pulling her up to him.

More orgasms followed, Jed was on a high he was on full power, all he wanted to do was give his mother the love he had for her, and the pleasure and delight he now knew he could and was delivering.

Wiping his face of her cum, and drinking down her nectar he slid up her body, her hands and arms held and encircled him. He leaned in to kiss her, unbelievably it was a nervous kiss, neither really sure about it. Jed felt it was one thing to do what he had just been doing, and another to kiss your own mother like the lover she now was. He wasn't certain how to do it, he remembered how his last girlfriend had told him.

'Any powerful man can take anything from a woman, but he could never take a kiss, it has to be given, yes it can be forced from her, but her mind had to give it, and nothing on Gods earth could force her do that, only her.'

'Mum,' he whispered, 'I want to kiss you.'

Her words lifted and broke his heart at the same time.

'Yes baby kiss me, kiss your mother, your mum, and now your lover, kiss me honey, kiss me with your love.'

Their lips met in a kiss that would end all kisses, it sealed the union they were about to enter into passionately and wholeheartedly in the next few seconds.

Mia had gone from the lover of her son's best friend, to the lover of her son, she knew inside it was to be the final resting place in her life. He had made her do this, but he hadn't been bad about it, coerced her yes, but now she was willingly giving herself to him.

Jed rose above her, Mia slipped her hand down to grasp him, looking him in the eye certainly, she said.

'This is the moment darling, are you sure it's what you really want, truly?' She was giving him a way out if he wanted one.

'Yes mum, oh yes, but it's not all I want, I want all of you for the rest of my life, unequivocally, totally, completely, and forever, and I won't settle for anything less.' He told her with a guttural certainty that belied his immature years.

Mia guided her sons prick into her heaven, his heaven, where they would find nothing but light, love, passion, and each other. It over whelmed Mia, she had been in love a few times in her life, she had even mistakenly thought she loved Curt, but it can't have been real love, not to have pushed him out of her mind so easily.

Jed plunged in, Mia howled, her legs and arms wrapped him up, her mouth on his neck, she was holding him so tight to try and prevent the orgasms that flooded her from escaping and causing her doom. As soon as his prick had filled her pussy she was over the edge. They crashed through and over her, Mia was a woman experienced in multi orgasms, but not like this, what was he doing to her? Was it just him, was it his prick, his knowing of her totally somehow, being her son, her own flesh and blood that was causing her such wonderful grief, it and him consumed her senses, orgasms were hitting her far and wide, her cum was squeezing out between them, she lost control, nothing could save her, and the intensity of him made her cum even harder, she was crying for him, loving him, her body thrusting back as hard as he came down onto her. Jed gave her all he had, he swamped her with his fucking, his prick a stunning jack hammer that wouldn't budge until it had broken open her walls if there were any left.

Then the ultimate sacrifice from one to the other, both came in a bruising thudding conclusion. Jed had never known anything like this, it beat him into the ground, he had nothing left, no more, no strength, but the power of his love for her would be forever undiminished.

Mia was catatonic, seemingly comatose, laid there under her son as if asleep, but with a smile on her lips that told him whatever she had gone through, he had caused it, he had been the catalyst for that smile on her trembling pouty lips, he kissed her softly. Mia opened her eyes slowly and said.

'Jed baby, please just let me lie still for a moment, I don't want this feeling to go away just yet, I need it, please babe?' Her words were honey thick with love and arousal.

He held himself still, never moved, his prick still lodged in her succulent juicy vagina that was now his, he had full ownership, of that he was 100% certain. And no one, but no one would ever get her again, he would take her away from his father, but that was down the road. He would still be Curt's best friend and he would never know of these events, he would never mention to Curt anything about anything as far as he and his mother were concerned.

Mia stirred softly under him, her eyes opened like the petals of a rose growing into full bloom. She smiled up at him with a light in her eyes that blinded him.

'How can I have not been aware of her before this, why did Curt see it and not me?' he thought.

He eased himself away from to let her move and breath properly, but she prevented him.

'Don't you ever try getting away from Jed Tinder, you are not going anywhere again but right here,' she told him, indicating her body with her eyes nodding downward.

He fell into those eyes all the way down, he kissed her with a softness he didn't know he had. Her tongue popped into his mouth.

'I suppose we are going to have to get used to this hey?' She sniggered into him.

'You bet mum, you bet,' and he banged his limp but solid prick into her, Mia gave a small moan.

'Please babes, let me get over this, don't worry, I will never say no to you ever, when ever you want me, I'll be available.' She kissed him with her promise.

With her legs over his thighs, and him snared in her arms she twisted him over and lay face to face with him.

'Jed,' she said lips to lips, 'do we need to discuss anything baby?'

She was referring to Curt, as far as she was concerned that door was shut tight now, never to be reopened unless he wanted to open it.

He looked at her, and murmured, 'no mum, there is nothing to be discussed about anything except me and you, what happens now, and in the future, but you had better get used to me and this, because I'm not going away.'

His words were strong unequivocal and concise, he meant them, she knew that.

'That's good enough for me darling, we have a lot to learn about each other now haven't we, we are starting a period in our lives that we had no idea we would find for us?'

'I will say one thing though mum, I will still be Curt's friend, nothing will change that, as far as I'm concerned he never happened, and you will return to being the person you used to be, end of, okay?'

'Yes babes, it's all in the past, never to be brought up again.' She swore to him, kissed him with another promise, and closed her eyes with contentment. She was where she wanted to be without even knowing it, she had been searching for love, looking for it from her husband, but the fool had looked the other way, Curt had found her in her most vulnerable moment. Then Jed had taken her to where she knew she wanted to be from now on.

Her husband wasn't due home for two more days and they lived as man and wife, they used her bed, and slept the sleep of lovers. The following morning when Mia was taking care of his morning woody, working him with her soft hands, looking deep into his eyes with a look and a promise of tomorrow in them, she sucked licked and nibbled at the fire red raging bulbous head of his prick, she swallowed it all as he spouted, every drop of his precious cum went down into her body.

After resting, he made her lie flat facedown, not knowing what he had in mind, she happily complied. He climbed over facing away from her, captured her arms under his knees and sat heavily on her upper body. Mia asked her son what he was up to. In answer he began to wallop her pert, tight and toned backside. Mia yelped, tried to turn away and found no escape, there was no movement to be had. Jed smacked her hard, using both hands and both cheeks, she was crying out to him, begging him to stop until the moment she knew would arrive, the burning hurt turning to burning arousing pleasure.

'Jed, oh Jed, Arrrgh, Ugh, Oooooh, Mmmmm, oh baby, oh yes darling, oh please abby I... Oh... JED JED JED...she was screaming into her pillow to deaden her cries. While spanking one cheek then the other, he jammed a middle finger into her ass, this added to Mia's utter arousal, streaming orgasms, and total submission to him, she had wanted a sexual master all her life, and now here he was in the shape of her darling son, a product of her very own flesh and blood. Her feet were flopping up and down, he stopped and slid his hand under her and tweaked her clit, she descended into heavenly hell, she went limp, Mia had passed out momentarily. He got off her, got behind and in between her knees and waited for her to snuffle her return.

When she opened her eyes, she knew something had happened, her orgasms were still rolling around her, she could feel Jed between her legs, she hadn't told him about Curt fucking her in her ass, and she never would, she wanted him to take her, use her, and know her ass was virgin to him. But would he know after ramming his finger up and decimating her senses totally?

She slid her knees up slowly rising to them, her ass was now on view, her pussy was dripping her cum down onto her sheets. Her head resting on her arms, she waited, she wanted him to do whatever came to him, she wanted everything he could give her, her love for him was insurmountable now. She knew he was no longer her son, he was her man, she relished in the knowledge that she belonged to him, no other man would ever possess her ever again. Least not her husband, he would be turned away until he gave up trying, if he ever did!

Jed got behind his mum, and pointed his turgid prick at her ass and pushed in, a loud squeal emitted from her lips, a soft moan of submission and utter delight; he had found her most secret place, the one that gave her the utmost pleasure with a cock deep in her. Jed pushed all the way in in one fluid motion; he bottomed out and held her hips, his balls tight against her wet pussy. He started slowly in and out, but steadily climbing in speed and determination.

He watched mesmerised as his cock slid out covered in her beautiful shit, it even smelled great, he made a mental note to get his tongue and mouth around there big time. Knowing he was in an area that was personal and as private as this made it all the more exciting, he hesitated to bang her, but that took him over, his pace got faster as his mother crowed louder.

'Jed, Jed Oh ,Jed Hah, oh yes baby, what are you doing to me, oh Jed, this is too much baby, I can't stand it, oh babes, Jesus Christ Oh yes honey, My God... Jed took heart from her, she was pleading with him, he took up the challenge as he heard it, his tempo increased, and soon he was in and out faster and faster. His hands holding her in place preventing her from falling down flat, he fingered her clit bringing further loud cries and moans from her as her head bounced up and down on the bed.

Jed knew by now that he wasn't going to last very long, it was too good, too hot to withstand the pleasure and arousal he was going through, he felt his prick tighten somehow, it seemed to get harder if that were possible, then came that unmistakable grabbing of his balls as his cum reached boiling point and erupted in a volcanic ejaculation into her beautiful sexy mothers ass, Mia cried out again as she felt the first spurt and then more as she filled with his cum, which triggered the orgasm that almost killed her.

'AAAAAAArgh,' she screamed out in fabulous emotion. Jed pressed down on her back and forced her flat and beneath him, she really was being covered like a mare, his mare, he was the stallion, he was in stud. His cock still pulsed in her ass as it drained itself of the last remnants of his cum. He raised himself up on his hands and slowly pulled back, he swore he heard it 'pop' as the bigger head came out.

He lay next to her pulled the covers over them and went to sleep, Mia never moved, she slept too, content in the knowledge that her son, her man, her lover would be there when she opened her eyes again. When she wakened Jed was still slumbering, she moved gently to put her arm around him and lifted herself over him, she was looking down directly at his eyes and face, she wanted her to be the first thing he saw when he awoke. She tossed her beautiful but very scraggly mane of chestnut over the side of her gorgeous face and waited patiently.

Jed opened one eye and then the other, he was met with a sight from heaven, his beautiful mothers face was 12" above him smiling gently and lovingly at him, it dazzled him absolutely, his heart burst with love and desire. She leaned down slowly, her mouth closing over his, she knew that for all his manly power she could hold him with her kiss, he would always defer to that.

'I'll never let you go mum, you know that don't you?' he said quietly.

'Yes baby I do, and I have no intention of ever going anywhere without you.' She responded just as quietly, but definite in her statement.

'Come darling, we need to bathe, you stink!' she said laughing heartily and so daintily.

Jed laughed too, and said, 'yes mum, but are you going to bath me like you used to do when I was a baby?'

'You had better believe it honey, I have several places to dig into and clean out, I want you sparkling clean everywhere, okay?' Her raucous sexy snigger made them both laugh.

They made love while in the bath, Mia on top, the cum and juice floated about on the surface, there was so much of it, they showered, Mia drained it and refilled with fresh hot water, it was over two hours before they climbed out.

In the kitchen while she prepared a meal, he asked her. 'Mum are you on the pill?'

'Yes honey and it's a good job I am what with all the sperm you've pumped into me in the last few days.' She giggled softly, her face reddening because she was talking to her son in this way.

'I want you to stop taking it, I want you and me to have a baby.' He told her. Mia was astonished.

'But darling we can't do that, how would we cover it?'

'We wouldn't, we would either leave and go elsewhere, or you refuse to admit who is the father.'

He stood and took her soft warm body in his arms, 'I mean this mum, the pills go, okay?' This was said with a certainty that she already knew, and she also knew he wouldn't change his mind.

Mia had never even considered this, she had run things around in her head, she knew her husband would never get another shot at her now, he had had his chance and ruined it, he was history now as far as her love and sex life was concerned. She had her own money so that wasn't a problem; her parents had built a trust fund for her to mature at 25, and it was still in the bank earning interest and still untouched, no one knew about it, no one.

Mia pondered while kissing hin softly on his lips. 'Jed,' she murmured into his ear, 'I will do as you ask, if you want a baby with me, then I will do it, but you had better give me lots of this!' she giggled as she grabbed his cock through his shorts.

She ran away from him and headed for the stairs, Jed raced after her and caught her at the top, he tapped an ankle and made her trip, she landed on her knees 2 steps down, he pulled his prick out and rammed it straight unto her pussy. Mia squealed in surprise and surrender. Picking her up at the waist he carried her to bed, his prick lodged secure in her. He fucked her unceremoniously and blew load after load into her.

Afterwards, they went downstairs to finish making the meal, she told him. 'Jed baby it will take at least a month or maybe more for the effects of the pill to go away, so don't expect me to announce that I'm pregnant next week will you? I don't want you to be disappointed or feel you have to try harder, I love you babes, and I will have our baby, I promise on my life.'

'Mum I believe everything you tell me, and I will trust you and your judgement, I love you too much not to.

Nine weeks later she took a home pregnancy test, they did it together, it turned blue, she was pregnant! They laughed and danced around, their joy was overwhelming.

The following weekend she told her husband, he couldn't speak, when he did, he shouted, 'how can you be, we haven't had sex for about 5 months or more?' Realisation dawned, 'you, you, you've been unfaithful?' his amazement was there right on his face.

'Yes I have, and next week I am leaving this house, you and all that's in it.' She announced, Jed was outside the door listening with joy as she mentioned that, they would go away, this is what he wanted, but had left the choice of their future to her.

'Hah,' he shouted, 'and how will you mange for money then, I earn it not you!' He thought he had scored a telling point.

'I have more money than you can shake a stick at Donald, so get used to being alone you fucking loser!' Jed was stunned he wasn't used to hearing her use language like that.

She left the room and bumped into him, giving him a quick kiss, she said, 'start packing baby, we are off as soon as possible, I hope you are ready for this darling.'

'I'm as ready as I will ever be mum, er Mia?' He laughed, and kissed her back, his dad walked out and saw them, lips locked, he didn't know he was watching lovers. He stormed past and shouted, 'your slut mother is leaving us Jed, she fucking pregnant! Can you believe that?'

Jed contained his rage, and said, 'yes I know, she's told me, and guess what, I'm going with her.'

They left to pack, moved into a guest house a 100 miles away, as Mr and Mrs Tinder. And looked for a home to buy, 2 months after that they bought a house on the coast 600 miles away from everyone, no one knew where they were. And 7 months later Mia gave birth to a beautiful chestnut haired daughter, who looked exactly like her mother and father.