His New Assistant

Story Info
He knows who she is... she will find out what he is...
1.3k words
4.28
21.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick had been chatting to her online for quite a while when his plan finally came to fruition. He had seen her face pictures (and some other pictures) several times, where as she had yet to see him at all properly. But what she wasn't aware of was the fact that he knew who she was and the fact that she was starting work in his classroom next week. Online she been talking about how she wanted to meet him and how she was going to follow his instructions, she'd also been talking about how excited she was at her new job as a teaching assistant. He could get her that on her first day in helping set up the classroom the week before school opened, she should go in without any panties on.

She had been nervous but very excited at the idea and decided that she would do it. She was due to go in that Wednesday to help her teacher set up the classroom for the next term. What she didn't know was that her teacher for the next term was Nick! She had been asking to meet him face-to-face for a few weeks now and he decided that this would be a fun way to do it. Wednesday morning dawned bright and early and Nick made sure that he was dressed and ready to go, fairly smartly for an afternoon of sorting a classroom but he wanted to make a good impression! Black jeans and a black Doctor Who t-shirt and a wicked smile.

This year he was the one relegated to teaching in the separate classroom which he didn't mind at all and would prove very convenient today. He arrived and unlocked and began sorting out boxes of files and backing paper when he heard a slight tapping at the door.

"Hi, I'm Amber - your new T.A. I was told to meet you today to start going through things for next term?"

Nick looked up and revelled in seeing her in person for the first time, drinking the sight of her in. She was fairly tall at around five foot six, wearing a gorgeous black dress with white flowers on it. What amused and aroused him even more was the fact that he knew she had no panties on underneath. Her large full beasts almost tested the dress' strength. Her red hair caught the sunlight and almost seemed to glow, fiery and passionate like her. He smiled and stood up to greet her walking over and shaking her hand. They talked about work and what he was expecting over the next term then he set her to work.

Once she was busy he messaged her... Asking 'as Sir' how she felt at work with no panties. She replied quickly saying she was so horny as it was so naughty. Nick messaged her back telling her she should lift her skirt and tease herself. He stood at the far side of the classroom and watched as her skin blushed almost as red as her hair and he quickly turned away and made out that he was busy but surreptitiously watched as she slid her dress up and teased what must have been a soaked pussy. Nick could have sworn he heard a little moan escaper lips and decided it had gone on long enough.

He messaged asking if she was finally ready to meet him and see his face.

'Please Sir... I want to give myself to you properly...'

Nick sent the photo then perched on the edge of a desk, his legs swinging and the biggest, most mischievous grin on his face.

He watched as she froze up, and then slowly turned, so many emotions and thoughts flashing across her face. "Oh god... But... Wait... You!!"

Nick stood up and walked over to her, taking her face in his hands gently he tilted her up and kissed her softly on the lips. "I have been waiting to do that for months." He said with a grin. "I hope you're not mad."

She smiled, "No Sir, but I hope that isn't all you've been waiting to do for months!" Her own mysterious grin split her face. His fingers twisted in her hair as he pulled her to her feet.

"Oh I have many things I want to do to you... Some of them you're going to find out today. But first..."

Saying that he pushed her onto one of the class tables and lifted her dress. Sinking to his knees he spread her legs and kissed the insides of her thighs. Biting gently then slightly harder he made his way working further on towards her gorgeous cunt. She writhed and moaned as she felt the warmth of his breath against her slit. Nick slowly leaned in further and slid his tongue along the length of her pussy! She tasted divine. Finding her clit he flicked the tip of his tongue lightly over it, teasing and torturing her!

He pulled back - she moaned in protest as he stood and kissed her. She could taste herself on his lips which made her even hotter. Nick walked over to the classroom door and locked it, pulling the blinds down he turned round and walked back to his desk. Opening the drawer he reached in and pulled out a skipping rope.

"Hands behind your back gorgeous."

She obediently did as she was told and he bound them there carefully then guided her to her knees. "Your orgasms depend on how well you please Sir beautiful." With that he slowly unbuttoned his pants and withdrew his extremely hard cock. She was mesmerised by the thickness and she leaned forwards opening her mouth to taste him for the very first time. She took him into her mouth and it was Nick's turn to moan out loud as she took his full length. Her eyes widened as she felt his throbbing meat fill her mouth and he gripped her head tightly. Sliding his clock back and forth he loved the look in her eyes as he slowly fucked her mouth.

Reaching down he grabbed a handful of her dress and pulled it up. His cock slid out of her mouth and he pulled it up and over her head - with her hands bound behind her it just helped lock them together so she was helpless before him, naked apart from the blue lacy bra she had been wearing underneath. Taking a fist full of her hair he fucked her mouth hard and deep - the choking noises turning him on more and more as the saliva coated her chin, mixed with his precum.

As he looked down and saw her gorgeous eyes staring up at him, taking all of his cock into her helpless mouth he exploded. Smiling as stream after stream of his thick cum filling her mouth as she struggled to swallow it all. It flowed down her throat as his cock pulsed the steady streams inside her. He slowed his thrust allowing her to catch her breath and swallow down the rest of his load. As she continued to gently suck on his cock he felt himself quickly growing to full hardness and again and pulled out of her mouth.

He pulled her to her feet and spun her round, shoving her face down over the desk and kicked her feet wider apart. He reached down, gripping his cock and entered her forcefully. Crying out, she dropped her forehead to the desk, her breasts under her as he fucked her hard and fast over the table. His cock slammed in and out of her until it was just a blur - their mixed juices coated her thighs as he drilled her over and over.

She came hard! Shrieking out her orgasm to the empty classroom. He pulled out of her pussy and exploded - his cum coated her ass as she lay on the desk shaking in the afterglow of her orgasm. Nick put himself away and walked over. He untied her hands and pulled her dress down - leaving the cum all over her ass.

"Let's go back to my house princess - I have things planned.