His New Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuRoo
GuRoo
16 Followers

Paul knew he wasn't going to last long... he'd had a hardon ever since she changed her underwear... he did know, however, that his was going to be an orgasm she'd never forget. Pounding her back passage hard and feeling her luscious butt cheeks against his loins with every thrust he told her "When I pull out I'm going to come around to your side of the table again and I want you to hold your mouth open... and you're not to swallow. Keep my cum in your mouth." The thought of what he was about to do quickly brought him to the edge and he reluctantly withdrew his cock from Susie's most wonderful orifice.

Standing in front of her now he stroked his cock a few times and then shot his load into her waiting mouth from above. There was a lot of cum but she managed to get it all. While she held her mouth closed to keep all the cum in Paul dabbed the last drop from the end of his knob onto her nose. While untying her he said "When you stand up I want you to slowly spit my cum out so that it runs down your chin, along your neck and into your cleavage under your dress."

She had to obey and the thought of being seen in public with cum on her face and neck, no doubt also visible as it soaked and stained her dress was a total thrill to her. She complied and felt the warm jism flow down her body, between her breasts and continue south until the dress fully stopped it's flow. Pulling her panties up and smoothing down her dress, she took his offered hand and they headed for the door.

As the couple set foot on the street her appearance fully sunk in and she felt like a total slut. "I know what you're thinking," he said, "but it's hardly noticeable unless you know what to look for. Just enjoy the fact that we know what you're covered in but nobody else does. Now let's go home, get you in a shower and have some more fun."

Susie took hold of Paul's arm as they strolled down the street, unsure of the feeling growing inside her... maybe it was love. She didn't get to ponder it for long though, because Paul chose that exact moment to press that fucking button again.

GuRoo
GuRoo
16 Followers
12