His Niece Takes Care of His Needs

Story Info
The uncle samples his niece's pussy.
1k words
4.28
107k
71
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a mild case of the flu my doctor told me. I received the 'rest and plenty of fluids' speech. I was home and resting on the couch when the doorbell rang. When I answered the door there stood Carrie, my niece.

"Mom said you were sick. I decided to check up on you," she said.

I can't say that Carrie and I were particularly close. I let her in and she questioned me about my illness.

"It's just the flu," I told her.

Carrie told me to sit and she would get me something to drink. She came back with a bottle of water. She asked me if I knew she just had her eighteenth birthday. I said that her mother had mentioned it to me. I had to look my niece over. She had straight blonde hair down to her shoulders. I had noticed her tight ass as she walked to the kitchen.

"Someone should be looking after you," she said.

I told her I was fine really. She wouldn't hear of it. Carrie reached out and placed a hand on my thigh.

"I was thinking about you, worried about you," she told me.

Sick or not, my cock was getting hard. Carrie's hand was inching up my thigh. I wasn't that much older than my niece. I was thirty three. All my siblings were at least ten years older. My parents called me the 'mistake.' I was the odd man out in the family. I had never been married.

"You do know I like older men," my niece told me.

I said that I didn't know that. Carrie's fingers reached my crotch. I know I should have made her stop but I didn't. Carrie got up from the couch and she knelt in front of me. I watched as she tugged at my zipper. She freed my dick from my pants.

"Mmmmm, you're getting hard."

I sure was. We didn't really say much to each other. Carrie lowered her face and took me in her mouth. As she sucked on my cock she would look up at my face. It was like she was checking to see if I was enjoying all of this. All I can say is that my bone was rock hard. I hoped I could control myself.

When I was hard to Carrie's satisfaction, she pulled away. She stood up and stripped for me. My prick was twitching as I finally saw my niece naked. Her pubic hair was almost completely shaved down. Her boobs were the shape of round apples. She turned around a few times so I could observe her body.

Carrie then straddled me there on the couch. I couldn't believe all this was happening. Carrie was above my erect dick. She slowly lowered herself. My mushroom met her fleshy folds and then I entered her.

Carrie let out this gasp as she sunk down onto my pole. She slid up and down me as I placed my hands on her ass cheeks. I was squeezing them and trying to push her deeper onto my cock. We were getting into it. Her pussy completely engulfed my erection.

"Fuck me hard Uncle Ken, I need your cock!"

I pushed upward, feeding my niece with every hard inch I had. I no longer cared about right or wrong. I needed Carrie's tight pussy. She was incredibly tight. It felt like my cock was being gripped in a vise. I moved my hands to her chest. I was squeezing her ripe melons and pinching her hard nipples.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out. "You're making me orgasm."

Carrie's body began to shake. I wanted to make sure that I would have her pussy again. Time didn't seem to exist for us. I was ramming Carrie's hot quim and I could feel her pussy convulsing around my hard cock. We both seemed to reach some sort of peak.

"I want you to cum in me Uncle Ken!"

I didn't know how wise that was but I couldn't make myself pull out. I held out for as long as I could and then I blasted her tunnel with my warm seed. Carrie's body shook as I shot wads of my sticky liquid deep into her belly.

Oh my God!" She cried out.

I surprised myself that day. I seemed to have an endless amount of cum to give my niece. I must have came a good fifteen minutes before I was empty. Carrie wrapped her arms around my neck. She was trying to get herself calmed down.

"I never felt anything like that before," she told me.

I couldn't say I disagreed with her. There was something about fucking your niece that made it so erotic. Carrie did pull off my spent dick. When she stood up I watched as my seed came dripping out of her pussy. Carrie said she'd better hurry and get cleaned up. When she came back from the bathroom she sat on my lap once more.

She kissed me on the mouth and our tongues met. Carrie finally pulled away.

"I want to tell you something. You've been on my mind for some time. I had dreams of us making love one day. I hope you will want me again"

I couldn't believe my luck. It ended up that Carrie would drop by my place and we would fuck like mad. I liked it when she would lie on her stomach. I lifted her ass up and I found her damp slit with my cock. I pounded her like crazy and Carrie would end up screaming as I drilled her hole.

The only problem was Carrie was heading to college soon. I wouldn't see her for some months.

"When I get back at break, I want you to fuck me and make me your woman," she said.

I already thought she was my woman but I stayed silent. Carrie is at school now. I will get text messages from her. She tells me that she is fingering her wet pussy all the time. She can't wait until she is back in my bed. My cock gets hard just reading these texts. I plan on giving Carrie plenty of cum when she next returns.