His Night

Story Info
Middle-aged couple exploring bondage and discipline.
4.9k words
4.24
8.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCasDC
JCasDC
70 Followers

His Night

He laughed to himself as he walked across the little parking lot to the entrance of the farmers market. They had awesome spices, meats, and cheeses. There was a great supply of baking needs and utensils as well as farm and camp supplies. He wondered if this fit into farm or camp supplies. He wasn't even sure what it really was, but he'd seen it here at one of the weekend visits that him and Cecil had made.

He knew exactly where they were. There were even different lengths. He went straight back to the row where they were. They were on the top shelf, kind of hidden. He laughed. He felt like he was going into an adult store picking up porn.

There they were. He picked out one of the longest. It was probably 30 inches. It looked like oak. Nice wood. They were about ¾ inch thick and 2 inches wide with the perfect handle formed at the end.

Thirty inches was too long! It was like a baseball bat. He picked up the one that was about 24 inches. He held it in one hand and gave it a little half swing. "Oh." That one felt nice. Maybe they were for a butter churn? Or maybe to stir one of the big cast-iron pots that hung over the fire? Or a witch's cauldron? Too creepy. But it would make the perfect paddle to spank Cecilia's sweet ass rosy red!

I felt a little perverted checking out of the store. A few of the older people looked at me with judgmental stares as I walked through the store. I should've walked proud smacking it against my hand or thigh, but I didn't. I tucked it under my shoulder, hiding it, going across the parking lot. I recalled buying my first Playboy when I was younger and the girl at the checkout wouldn't give me a bag. I hid it under my shirt.

I got safely to my car and headed home, admiring my purchase, and picturing the waves of soft white flesh rippling from it, as it smacked on Cecil's derrière. Now I had to figure out when we could use it.

When I got home, I wrapped it in one of my sweatshirts and tucked it on the bottom of one of my dresser drawers. I'd surprise her, or her tender ass, some night soon. She had never felt the wrath of a proper spanking paddle before. Just beginner belts and homemade switches and canes. We were breaking into the modern era of pain, pleasure, and discipline. We had just purchased a flogger but hadn't used it yet. We had bought it online. I wondered if they had them tucked away in some special corner of the farmers market?

I spent the next few days watching Cecil for something that I could, of course jokingly, give her hell about. Unfortunately, her being a near perfect wife, I couldn't catch one. Finally, on Friday, when she came home from getting groceries, she mentioned that she forgot to get the fresh peaches that I had asked her to pick up.

"Well, what's your excuse for that?" I asked sharply.

Her mouth hung open and off for a few moments until a shimmer of a grin showed in my face. Then she realized it was an excuse for discipline. And Cecil loves her discipline. Or her punishment, whichever you choose to call it.

"I'm sorry, sir." She whined, almost pushing it to fake tears. "I forgot to put it on my list..." She stuttered. "And then I forgot my list..." She added. "And I walked down the banana isle in the produce section and completely missed the peaches."

"That's no excuse." I said firmly.

She stared at me with a pouty sad face. "Would you like to spank me now?" She asked. The pouty sad face was still there, but the corner of her mouth curled into a withheld grin. Her eyes glimmered with naughty desire. She turned and pushed her tush out, just a little in my direction, offering it to me.

"No!" I barked. "Absolutely not." I said. "Not now!" I said as if it were the most preposterous idea ever.

"What then?" She asked turning back to randomly putting groceries away.

"You will have to have formal punishment. Formal discipline. So that you never make that mistake again." I said.

"Oh no!" She cried, giggling at the same time. "Not formal discipline! Please. Oh please, sir. No formal spankings."

"Yes." I said. "That's the only way. You give me no choice. You'll have to be bound, naked, on the bed, and spanked until your bottom is red and sore."

"Oh no! Please don't bind me to the bed naked. Please don't spank me till it's red." She begged, fighting back the laughter. She was smiling outwardly.

I shook my head, smiling back.

"Please let me do something else to make amends." Cecil pleaded. "You may Fuck me, relentlessly, until you satisfy yourself all over my body. Or I could provide you with oral sex until you explode inside my mouth?"

"Nope." I said firmly. "Not good enough. Of course, I may do those things after your discipline." I giggled.

Cecil couldn't hold it anymore. She laughed out loud and snuck over and snuggled up against me. I hugged her up and wrapped my arm around her hip. I gave her a nice gentle kiss on the lips.

"So, when can I get my discipline?" She said, seriously, this time. "I'm wet just thinking about it."

"I'm hard, too." I bragged.

She reached down and slid her hand right down the front of my pants. Her hand covered my balls. She grabbed them up and rolled them around in her fingers. Then she slid up the hard shaft to my pulsing head.

"Will you fuck me with this, too?" She asked quietly.

"Hmmmm?" I answered, thinking about it. "Probably." I finally said, smiling.

She let go and slid her hand out. "I hope so." She added.

"How about tonight?" I asked as she walked away.

"Oh yes sir!" She turned and smiled a devilish grin.

That evening, well before our typical bedtime, I plopped out of my recliner and almost trotted back to the bedroom. Cecil watched me from her corner of the couch. Her eyes were sparkling, but she said nothing. She knew where I was going and what was happening. I always got a skip in my walk when it was play time.

I stood for a moment once I got into the bedroom. "Plotting my strategy." I actually said to myself.

I went to my dresser, got in, and pulled out my new "butter churn." I giggled as I unwrapped it. Should I lay it on the bed, threateningly, or hide it. I laid it on top of the dresser displaying it.

Neckties to tie her with. I pulled out another drawer, picked out a few that I didn't wear very often, and neatly laid them on the one pillow. I stepped back, checking it out.

"I need her ass up in the air." I whispered to myself. I looked around the room. I wandered around, looking. "There you are." I fat round pillow about 3 feet long was propped in the corner behind the chair. We had bought it for occasions of propping up Cecil or myself for various types of play. I grabbed it, pulled all the blankets and spreads off, and laid it on the bed. "Ties for tying, pillow for propping, and spanker for spanking." I whispered. That takes care of the pain part. Now for pleasure.

Pleasure was easy. We had all the pleasure in one handy drawer. The top right drawer of Cecil's dresser. I pulled it open. There was Wanda, nicely wrapped in its own cord on the one side. Lube. Numerous glass dildos. "Dildo art." I thought. We need one of those corner cabinets with glass doors, lit up, to show all of them. I didn't recognize a lot of them. Cecil had been busy. There at the edge of the drawer was the black leather flogger. I laid it on the dresser top by the new paddle.

There were a few latex dildos, various sizes, a double dong, plugs, and some vibrating bullets. I grabbed a nice glass one with red and purple swirls inside, the lube, and a vibrating bullet.

I'd grab Wanda if totally necessary, but for now, these would suffice. I'd spank her with the vibrating bullet inside her and see how things proceed from there. I always had a plan, but it rarely happened as planned.

I stood there for a bit plotting out my strategy, staring at the bed. It aroused me just thinking about getting her set up on the bed, naked and otherwise. And then having my way with her. A devilish grin came out of me.

"How would I come?" I thought. "Where will I come?" I needed a good orgasm. It had been almost a week since we played last.

"Oh my. There will be a real load!" I whispered to myself.

When I had it all figured out, I headed back into the living room as if nothing was happening. Cecil was in the kitchen. I wondered out to see what she was doing.

She was standing at the sink when I got there, back to me, rinsing off a pot or something. I hadn't noticed what she was wearing earlier, but I noticed now. She had a dark blue, one piece, body dress type thing on. It was tight on her body, covering just down below her ass. She didn't seem to have anything on under it.

"Grrrrrr!" I growled and slid behind her feeling her hips and body through the tight dress. I love Cecil's curves. I was moving my hands up and around to her breasts when she smoothly slipped away. She sauntered over to the other end of the kitchen carrying the pot. She made sure her ass was not only swaying, but jiggling, too.

As I watched, she bent in front of the lower cupboard. The short dress rode up her body as she bent. That answered my thoughts of whether she had anything underneath. Half of her plump bare ass was exposed. If I'd have been close enough, I'd have given it a smack.

She left her legs open enough to give me a peek of her closed kitty from behind. I giggled at her. "Very nice!" I said.

"Thank you!" She chirped back.

"Almost too pretty to spank." I added.

"Let's hope not." She laughed. "And I doubt pretty would stop you."

She was right pretty with welts was gorgeous!

She was most definitely braless, as she walked back to me. I reached up and lifted her breasts with my hands, gently massaging the underside. She put her hands on my shoulders. She leaned in giving me gentle kisses on my lips.

"Are you ready for your discipline?" I asked.

"You know I'm ready." She whispered. "But I'm always nervous, too." She smiled.

"Really?" I said with surprise.

"Heck yeah!" She cried. "It hurts!"

"Am I too rough?" I asked. "No!" She answered. "I love it afterwards. But, it does hurt, too. You know that!"

"Yeah. I guess I do." I laughed.

"But I am ready if you are?" She said.

"Let's go." I said, excitedly. I grabbed her hand and led her back to the bedroom. I walked around the bed when we got in there, leading her around to the other side. I pulled her in close, against me, and kissed her passionately. I reached down to her hips, still kissing her, and bunched up her dress in my fingers. As I broke the kiss, I lifted her dress, sliding it over her naked flesh, and breasts. She lifted her arms, allowing it to slip off over her head. I threw it to the side of the room.

I scanned her body. I touched the sides of her breasts gently. Her nipples responded to my touch. I traced my fingers down her side and into her stomach. She jerked a few times as I hit tender spots. I did a gentle circle around her belly button, then straight down to her groin. She took one little step to the side, as my fingers got to her vagina, opening herself just a little. I slid two fingers down spreading her. She gasped as I slid over her clitoris. She was wet in anticipation and probably all the teasing in the kitchen.

"Teasing me made you really wet?" I whispered in her ear. I pushed two fingers up inside her roughly. She gave a little squeal and spread her legs wider. I slid my right hand up to the back of her neck and squeezed tightly.

My fingers slid out of her. I turned her around and pushed her down on the bed roughly. She bounced as she hit the mattress. I smacked her plump bare ass with my open hand. I watched, smiling as the pink handprint appeared in her soft white flesh. I smacked the other cheek. A ripple of flesh flowed up into her back.

"Jump up on top!" I ordered. "On your hands and knees." She crawled up on. I guided her, pushing her into position. I pulled the big pillow I had put on the bed earlier in under her. I walked around the bed checking her out. She watched me but said nothing. She was angled slightly across our sleeping positions. I wanted that angle to get a nice steady swing with my new paddle and a flush contact on both cheeks.

I put my hands up on my chin and crossed the other one on my chest like I was thinking in front of her. She giggled. I was going to say something stern, but it cracked me up, too. I had to giggle, too.

When we finished laughing, I stepped up right in front of her against the side of the bed. Her face was at the top of my stomach, almost at my chest, inches from me. Her eyes looked up at me, waiting.

"Get down on your elbows." I said.

She dropped onto her elbows. I leaned forward. Her face was right in front of my groin. I still had a pair of gym shorts on. She started giggling again. I grabbed the sides of her head on her ears, holding her steady. I moved my hips back and forth.

"Mmmmm!" She said between giggles.

"Perfect!" I said and stepped away.

I stepped around behind her again, checking her out. Her ass was perfect. Plump and full. I put my right hand on her and rubbed it firmly. There was just the perfect jiggle. Her pussy was open just enough to see she was glistening. I pushed her cheek to the side, opening her just a little bit more. She was more than glistening. She was starting to drip. I slid a finger in, soaking it in her juices.

"You're dripping babe!" I said.

"Yes, sir!" She answered.

I slid it in my mouth and sucked it clean. "Mmmmm." I said. "Here. Taste." I slid my finger deep inside her. She gasped and moaned as I rubbed her G spot. I pulled them out and leaned up over top of her back. I slid 2 fingers down her cheek and in between her lips. She sucked them into her mouth. She sucked them teasingly, swallowing her juices with a pronounced gulp. I roughly pulled her cheek to the side. She resisted enough that my fingers stretched her cheek out as I pulled free.

I ran my fingers up past her ear into her hair. I rolled and twisted it, bunching it up. I grabbed a handful. I pulled her head back by the hair until her neck was stretched. She grunted when I got her near her limit.

I stepped back, separating myself from her buttocks. Still holding her hair back in my left hand, I smacked her right butt cheek with my open hand. It was hard. Hard enough to sting my hand. The flesh of her cheek rippled and immediately turned pink with a perfect handprint. I rubbed her pink ass. The power I felt holding her roughly within my control was arousing me intensely. I was throbbing hard, stretching the fabric of my loose shorts. I slipped them off and let them slide down my legs. I stepped out and gave her another hard smack on the other cheek. It immediately turned pink. I watched the handprint form in her flesh, then rubbed it gently and lovingly.

I started to step away, but then stopped and gave her two more smacks. She moaned with them and squirmed.

"Getting tender already?" I asked smugly.

"Stings!" She said quietly.

"I have to show you my new toy." I said. I walked to the dresser and lifted it gently with two hands. I swung it a few times, practicing, and then smacked it loudly into my hand. I moved around the bed to her front.

I got right in front of her, easing in close. I purposely brushed my erection along her cheek and across her lips. She flicked her tongue out to lick it quick as it slid by. I pulled back. "No kisses yet!" I scolded. "You'll have your chance to kiss it soon enough. In fact, you'll do more than kiss it."

I gently bent and laid my new paddle on the bed under her. She looked down at it. She stayed quiet.

"What do you think?" I asked, easing forward again.

"Ouch!" She said and then gave a little chuckle.

"Ouch?" I repeated. I laughed. "That's good. Maybe we should name him Ouch?" I asked her. She didn't say anything. I stayed silent, too. I waited.

"You can kiss my cock if you like." I said, putting it right at her lips. I wanted her lips around it so bad at that moment.

She leaned ahead and nibbled on the head. She kissed it gently, and then started swirling her tongue around. She took it slowly, sucking and nibbling teasingly. She finally took it into her mouth and started sucking after a few moments. She continued to be gentle and slow.

It felt wonderful, but I decided to change the pace. I reached down slowly and slid my hand gently into her hair, massaging her head behind ears. Slowly I increased the pressure, pushing her head. At the same time, I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. Slowly at first. Then harder. I slid one hand onto the back of her head, holding her steady as I pushed harder. Soon, I was driving into her as deep as I could. She made a gurgling sound each time my head hit the back of her throat. She gagged a few times, but continued, allowing her spit to cover my cock and run down her chin. Finally, I pushed deep into her throat and held it there. I eased out slowly, followed by a big wad of Cecil's spit. She lowered her head and caught her breath. Some of her spit had dribbled down onto my new paddle. I picked it up and held it in front of her.

"Lick that off." I said calmly.

She licked it off, taking several sweeps of her tongue.

"Now kiss it." I added.

She kissed it gently.

"You will come to love Ouch." I whispered. "He will bring you pain and pleasure."

She looked up at me and smiled, but I could tell she was nervous. She loved the spankings, but was always timid in the beginning. We were still new to this game. It had added excitement to our relationship, but we were both still unsure of our limits. The new paddle was a surprise, but I'm sure it scared her. Maybe I had overplayed the game.

"I'm ready to feel him." She suddenly said. It pulled me right out of my sympathetic thoughts and brought the demon back out of me. I smiled a devilish grin back at her and bent and kissed her forehead. I ran my fingers gently through her hair.

I moved around the bed her backside. She was still in perfect position. Ass up with her elbows on the bed. She was looking straight ahead, just waiting, with no peaks back to see when it was coming.

I eyed up my trophy. She had the perfect ass for spanking. Not too big, but just plump enough to have that extra padding to absorb the smack. I put my free hand on it again, squeezing it, massaging a bit, and then ran my fingers teasingly from her lower back down the crack, gently over her anus, and then through her puffy, slightly spread, hanging pussy lips.

She was wet. I made an extra pass through her pussy. She gasped. I pushed in and then over her clit. I licked the juices off my fingers. They were thick and creamy. I almost couldn't wait to fuck her. I rubbed her one last time.

I stepped back. With just one arm, I eased back, only about half of what I do with one of our "wimpy" paddles that have no substance. About the same as I would with the cane. Canes hurt! I couldn't imagine a full swing with the cane. I could see she was tensing up, sensing that it was coming.

I swung. "Smack!" It was substantial. She flinched forward. She started to lift her hand to stop me but stopped. "Smack!" I gave her one more.

"Eeeeeee!" She squealed. She squirmed, feeling the pain. I reached down and rubbed it. I could already feel the heat of it. She was pink and turning pinker. I rubbed lovingly as it grew. The lines of the edges forming into welts.

Half of me felt mean for hurting her, but the other half was raging with lust, feeling the power. I grabbed my erection just to feel it. I was throbbing hard! I let go and stepped back.

"Smack!"

I watched the ripples of the paddle impact go through the soft flesh of her buttocks, like a wave, then dissipate into her back.

"Smack. Smack." She quivered with the intensity of the last two, quick, together. She laid forward and stretched away from me. I held back on another. Her hand raised behind her, feeling, and rubbing herself.

JCasDC
JCasDC
70 Followers
12