His Obedient Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From behind, he sat on the bed, watching her, and grinned. He saw her shoulders relax, the nervous prancing subside and like a docile mare, one leg cocked, she almost dozed.

As silent as a cat, he slipped behind her, crop grasped in one gloved hand. Quietly, he raised his arm and then with a crack brought the thongs sharply against the fleshy part of her shoulder.

She cried out as the whip caressed her pale Irish flesh. Pink bloomed along her shoulder blade as he brought it down yet again. Gently, not harshly, light as a butterfly he swept its leather tongues along her back, coaxing, caressing and eliciting a sigh as she flexed her spine, accepting its kiss.

Creating an intricate pattern, never once allowing the tongues to touch where they had before, he wielded a Master's hand. Her thighs trembling, she felt her skin expand and swell, her heart fill as her beloved gave her his love.

Her skin flickered, the nerve endings awakening and singing, blood rushing to the surface, neurons sending messages to her brain. Between her legs, her vagina, already swollen and hot, plumped even more, slick and wet and in her subspace she strained to remember to keep her sweet tight passage contracted, trapping the beads he had put there.

Moving around his captive darling, he studied the jiggling breasts, their nipples swollen and extended. Gently, caressingly, he swept the tongues of the crop along their sensitive tips and smiled as she cried out.

Pausing, he took the clamps attached to his belt and cautioning her to remain still, delicately opened their tiny clamps. Voluptuously slowly, he brought the plastic covered metal near the swollen tip and then felt his prick jerk as their blunt teeth fastened around its red length. She groaned as she felt the clamp bite into her nipple then silenced as he murmured encouragement. Slowly, carefully, he fastened the second clamp to the hard swollen nipple of her other breast, and then stood back, admiring the sight of the clamps biting into the soft white breasts, a slim golden chain attaching them one to the other, dragging the firm breasts down slightly.

The moving to her back yet again, he commenced his whispering seduction of his beloved. His arm rose and fell and in the silence of the room the whisper and crack of the whip was moist and seductive, a vocal partner to the sensation imparted by its slick tongues.

Her shoulders hyper extended and flexing, she twisted on trembling legs, her back a mass of sensation. Her swollen lips dripped a steady stream of arousal, her breasts flared, an exquisite pain radiating from their cruelly clamped tips.

Watching intently, judging, planning, he paused, gently putting his hand between her legs.

Groaning deep in her throat, almost unaware, lost deep in her personal ecstasy and sensation almost beyond bearing, she began to pant.

Crouching, he studied the luscious cunt intently. Licking his lips, his prick felt swollen and almost sore, his balls aching and tight. Rubbing a hand along its swollen crimson length, he coated his fingers with his own juice, now leaking in a pale glistening stream from the blinking eye.

Finger coated with pre-cum he gently grasped the swollen clit, rubbing so gently his touch was almost a whisper of breath. With his other hand, he grasped the dangling slippery string and tugging, began to pull.

Deep within her womb, she felt the tugging. Her clit flamed and it felt as if her entire womb was being pulled out from between her legs. Panting harshly, hips moving without conscious thought she began moaning, small cries of animal lust that inflamed her beloved.

"Now," he whispered.

"Now!" he said louder.

Obeying,, helpless against his voice, she complied.

With a scream she began to cum. Powerful contractions racked her groin and a strong, overwhelming pressure pushed at the front of her cunt.

"Yes" she heard him say and sighing and moaning, she capitulated.

A hot spray of liquid gushed from the front of her cunt as she ejaculated, coating his hand and spraying his face.

As the last slippery, coated bead slipped from her hot passageway, she came again, her hips jerking and spasming as the sensations overwhelmed and thundered over her.

Moaning and thrashing, tears streamed from under the blindfold, soaking its soft surface and leaving a glistening trail along her flushed cheeks, she was helpless.

Standing, his prick throbbing and hard, its crimson tip uncovered, spongy head glistening and angry, he watched with glittering eyes.

Going behind her, with no preliminaries, he grasped the slender hips and probing between the tight buttocks, found his target.

With a yell, he thrust into her tight, slippery nether passage, impaling himself to the groin. His prick was squeezed and scraped as unprepared, she had no time to consciously loosen. Revelling in the tight unforgiving feel of her anus, he thrust harshly, relishing the feel of his prick raping her unprepared fundament.

Holding her tips tightly, his fingers white as he dug into the narrow hips, he fucked her hard.

Panting, pain flaring along the sensitive muscles of her ass, she moaned again. Thrusting back, she pushed her buttocks against his groin, impaling herself further on his stiff pistoning prick.

As he felt the tight, firm buttocks spread and push against his groin, his prick like an iron bar, he came – his prick spurting long molten streams of cum up her tight ass. His balls contracted and spasmed as almost painfully, he emptied himself into her. Once, twice, three times, he thrust, lost in sensation as he felt his essence streaming in a delicious sticky gush into his beloved.

Slowly, he began to slow as his orgasm began to subside. Leaning against her, his face in her shoulder, she could feel his harsh breathing against her neck. Her shoulders aching, she pushed back against him, glorying in the feel of his warm body against her back, the aching feel of his prick still buried in her tight anus.

Finally, able to catch his breath, he stood. Gently, he reached up and unhooked her cuffs from the doorway and catching her as she trembled and almost lost her balance, lay her gently on the bed.

Smoothing the sweat soaked hair from her flushed face, he kissed her gently, his lips clinging, and gently undid the blindfold. Then going to the bathroom, he ran the bath.

On the bed, she lay, in a fugue of satiation and emotion, trembling and sensitive to every nuance, her body shook.

A moment later, her beloved was beside her. Gently guiding her, he lowered her into the warm, scented bath and lovingly began to run a cloth along her flushed and trembling body. Closing her eyes, she listened to his murmurs of love, his gentle compliments and sweet words of praise, her heart singing.

Half asleep, clean and warm, he led her to the bed. There, gently but thoroughly, he worked the cream into her arms and back and even into the taut thighs, paying special attention to the abraded and flushed back.

Finally, pulling back the blankets he rolled her into warm comfort and crawling in beside her, gathered her in his arms.

Warm, loved and surrounded by him, she fell into blissful sleep.

12