His Only Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

Satisfied, Lu felt Lisa running up the steps before she heard the high elf wench calling Reginald's name.

Reginald was off the bed and dressing before Lisa even knocked on the door. "Reginald? Lu? Is everything alright? I heard a scream. What's going on?" Lisa's high pitched voice annoyed Lu, so much. But she replied to the question in a happy, cheery voice.


"I'm fine! Just...well...I think the labor is starting." That part might not be a lie, she thought to herself, feeling her womb tighten from something other than post-orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh dear! I'll go get the midwife!"

"Yes, Lisa. If you please."

Reginald came quickly over to the bed, his hand pressed against Lu's abdomen, feeling it tighten rhythmically.

"Is it really time?" Lu nodded, pulling the robe tight around her chest.

"You should help me clean up. Midwives aren't as dumb as normal wives."

She stuck out her tongue, then rolled back onto her side as Reginald tenderly cleaned her bottom and her puss. He spent too much time on the latter, and even began kissing and fondling it. But when another contraction caused her to grunt, he moved away.

"Lu," he started. Then stopped.

"I know," she finished for him.

He wanted to say how much he cared for her, and how it didn't matter if the child was a girl or a boy. He wanted to say he loved her, because it was the chivalrous thing to say to the woman who was about to quite possibly bear your only heir. But he couldn't say it. And Lu had accepted that a long time ago.

"It's alright. We'll be fine. Go on."

The midwife had arrived, and Lisa was trying to come into the room with the stuffy human woman.

"No, my love," Reginald said, taking Lisa's face in both his hands. "Leave Lu to do this on her own. She will be fine. Come with me. We'll wait downstairs. Come on, my love. We aren't needed here."

And Lu wanted to scream out, 'yes, you are, you are needed.' But instead she just grunted with another contraction, and watched as Reginald closed the door.

Hours later, as she kissed the downy head of her newborn child, Lu wondered what Reginald's face had looked like when the midwife had announced to everyone in the main hall that she had just delivered a brand new baby boy.

"You will look just like your father, sweet one," Lu whispered to her son, turning him so that he could take her breast in his mouth. He shook his head frantically back and forth, searching for the nipple he could smell. When he found it, he latched on hard, perfectly, and began to take deep drinks.

Lu laughed, stroking his head with her fingers, moving her hands over his perfectly round and unpointed ears.

"Just like your father," she said, smiling at her son as he drank deeply and fell asleep in her arms. Lu soon fell asleep too, dreaming of when she would next have the chance to bear Reginald another child. A son. Or a daughter, perhaps. One that wasn't weak limbed, but strong. And one that looked just like her mother, but with human ears, just like Reginald's only son.

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
VestaMoonVestaMoonover 14 years ago
Beautiful!

I love this story.. it is beautiful. Sweet, loving, sensual.. Excellent.

TyreeTyreeover 16 years ago
This is one of your better ones!

a wonderful story of love. I loved the way you told a story within a story. very nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb

I loved this story, as both an erotic and a simply sci-fi/fantasy story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

great job. ireally enjoyed this story.great elemnts. i am a big fantasy\sci fi fan. very erotic

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
Breeding the Help Ch. 01 How I impregnated my family's young Filipino maid.in Interracial Love
Going Feet First Ch. 01 Wherever this soldier ended up, it sure ain't Vietnam.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories